size contest

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was at the gym one day, and when I came back to my locker, someone had shoved a flyer about a wet underwear contest at a gay bar not far from me. I had just come out, and decided it might be something fun to do. So I showed up at this neighborhood bar and everyone seemed to already know each other. I felt a little like the outsider, and almost decided to leave. But then the guy came around and asked the participants to put their clothes in the bag and fill out a questionair. Just questions like what is your best attribute, favorite position etc. Well things changed considerably once I was just in my underwear. Guys were coming up to me asking if they could buy me a drink and were very friendly. When the contest started, this one guy was quite the clown and when he saw my bulge, he yells out "How the hell are we suppose to compete against that thing." Everyone laughed and I just smiled. When the guy read that I thought my best attribute was my smile, he looks down at my bulge and says "yeah right". So they had us stand in a small inflatible swiming pool and shot water at us from a big squirt gun. The audience went wild, and I won the contest. When they announced me as the winner, the guy that was clowning around and the guy on the other side of me reached down and pulled my underwear to my ankles. Everyone started cheering and yelling. For the rest of the night, I had a great time dancing with all the guys at the bar. This one guy asked me a question that at first I didn't understand. He said "How do you keep your dick hard all night" Then I realized he though my soft dick was hard since I am about 7" totally soft.

Reactions: B_er and chadb7

thirdlegmeat

Sexy Member
Media
Not too many straight guys have lived a more wild life than myself, and I can say that there aren't too many opportunities for "size contests." I'm known to be hung among my friends and have been since college. I've also been in situations with heavy alcohol consumption, drugs, strippers, etc. The closest it ever gets to size contests is the occasional girl asking me to see it because she's heard rumors. Usually I'll respond that she can see it in a private room, but I'm not about to whip it out in a public setting.

At times I've tried to take it to that next level when I've been around a group of girls, but they tend to be turned off/freaked out by the idea of public displays of cock--no matter what size. Too bad. :biggrin1:

I think this is more common in the gay community.

ThingWithFeathers

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The girls that are my age haven't seemed to have much of a problem with PDCs (to steal you public displays of cock line). I often get asked to show my cock to groups of girls at parties who have heard about me. Unfortunately, I think that the reason that they ask with girlfriends is because it makes it less sexual. It was really fun at first, because I loved all the attention I was getting and though it was just going to lead to endless streams of sex. But mostly the girls just get wide-eyed and giggle and go back to the party. I started to feel like a sideshow attraction and have really cut down on showing off in public.

B_Guy Love

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Must've been a long time ago. Today, a counselor could probably be arrested for something like this.

Everyone, including the counselors was amazed with my thickness which I measured then to be over 6 inches around. I didn't even know that was considered thick until then.

yeah
I have been in a number of contests. There is one group of guys who get together monthly for group JO and contests: the longest, thickets, biggest head, biggest wadd, longest spurt, hardest rod

it can get pretty intense~:biggrin1: :biggrin1:

are all the guys you do this with straight? how'd your group get started?

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Must've been a long time ago. Today, a counselor could probably be arrested for something like this.
The above quote in response to the quote below in a post earlier.
"Everyone, including the counselors was amazed with my thickness which I measured then to be over 6 inches around. I didn't even know that was considered thick until then."

I have been a youth counselor for over 30 years now. The way boys feel has changed dramatically in 30 years. I have always been modest. In the early days I had to really be creative at times to not be seen in the nude. Those days, the boys paraded around in the nude. Any boy who wanted to be modest was thought to be "queer" in the words the boys used back then. Then no one thought anything about men regardless of age showering with teens or children. Again a man who was modest was often thought of as also being "queer" there word not mine. I know that back then I was seen in the nude because there were situations where it was impossible not to be. I tried turning my back etc. But I know that some guys got a glimpse anyway. This was especially true at water parks where everyone had to change skin out not once but twice. Now the boys face the wall in a corner if possible or go into a stall to change.
Today a guy who parades around is the one that the guys think is "gay" Notice the term has changed over 30 years.

Back to the story though. Even today whether the counselor would be in trouble would depend on this one consideration. If all the counselors did was HEAR the conversation and even make some comments that are not out of line, I don't think it would be a problem. The problem TODAY would be if the counselors were in the MEASURING or were WATCHING the measuring. Today it is advisable to always have two counselors present. Then a counselor doesn't have to be quite as prudish as he has another adult to testify that what is being charged did not happen.

gerardjones23

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yer, this was when I learnt I was actually really hung. I saw my friend hard and it was smaller than mine soft. And I won £50!

Hard: 9.5 x 6.5 Soft 7 x 5

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
when I was 11 I was supposed to jack off with my best friend and compared when he got it out he prolly had over 7 inches hard... he was like 14 years old. I didnt show mine since mine was smaller. lol