size control

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by wants2bebigger, Jun 4, 2008.

1. wants2bebigger

wants2bebigger New Member

okay guys, if you woke up one day and discovered that you could control how big your got when you got an erection, would you abuse this talent? like if you were mad at your girl friend you could bone up to 5", but when your really happy you could show her a foot long. or would you just confuse the hell out of people by varing the size of it?

2. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    huh? care to elaborate on that one man? I mean....last time I checked, when I was hard, I was hard, and had absolutely no control over the size of my erect penis.

3. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    and I mean....Idk about the other men on the board, but if I'm fucking someone (anyone for that matter....or masturbating) I want to be so fucking hard that my dick feels like its going to explode. Whats the fun in having a weak willy??

4. wants2bebigger

wants2bebigger New Member

you missed the point of what i was propossing.the idea is that you can control the size of your penis when erect. so for example, say you were to get with a person, and you knew they liked really huge cocks, well you could just get monsterously huge, and in the same respect, say you got with someone who didnt like them very big, you could just not grow very big for that person.

5. BBTM

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yeah I would take advantage of that. Is there a limit you were proposing too, cuz I dont know where I would stop. LOL

Draft saved Draft deleted