Size Cure

B_smallpenis22

Experimental Member
Media
I arrived home late from the parent teacher conference to find my house pitch black. Walking though the living room I noticed that a single candle was lit, illuminating the maple colored coffee table. A note, written in cursive was carefully placed there for me, it read "Upstairs, waiting for you, my admirable master - Jason". I crept upstairs slowly and went to my bedroom. Opening the door, I looked inside to see my bed surrounded by an array of candles of different sizes. And upon the bed lay one of my most favorite boys, (for I had many at this point) Jason. On his back, naked with his legs spread wide open he smiled at me, delighted to see that I had finally arrived to pleasure him. His body looked as if it had been sculpted by the gods. His chest was perfect, his stone six pack abs were complemented by a set of carefully crafted pecks, both budging, strong and young. Being the quarterback for the high school football team he worked long and hard to get the body he had now. His cock on the other hand was not something to be proud of. Looking downwards I smirked at his penis, it was small. The medicine had helped to accomplish this look, as did it work to rid any boy who drank the tasty blue liquid of his body hair. Accordingly, Jason also had no hair save for the beautiful blond locks which lay on the top of his head. I stood there for a minute, taking in his beauty, as he put his hands behind his head revealing his hairless satin smooth armpits. Licking my lips I threw my tie on the floor and lifted my dress shirt over my head. I had by no means a great body, but that did not matter to my boys. Staring into Jason's eyes I rubbed my belly which was covered in hair, and his hand moved to his crotch rubbing his small package as a gesture of approval. He loved my body in all its imperfections (as did all the boys who took the medicine), and he showed his lust for it by proudly displaying his erect 3 inch member. Within seconds my pants and underware were on the floor and I hoped into bed with my lovely boy. Wasting no time I straddled his chest, moving my flaccid 7 inch member just inches from his pretty face and button cute nose. I liked doing this, as showing off my size compared to his it was integral to reminding him why he was my sex toy. I let my thick 42 year old cock swing there for a good time before deciding to begin the real fun with this 17 year old stud. I took hold of my cock and gripped it firmly moving it touch his smooth lips. Massing it against his pink lips, I closed my eyes and begin to think back, back to how this all began, exactly how I came to posses so many beautiful teenage boys, all more than willing to be my dirty playthings whenever I pleased.

One year ago, almost to this day I had decided to take a vacation. The previous year had been hell. Being the principal of Wald Creek High School for the past 10 years had taken a toll on me. I was worn out, tired, and most of all beaten up from the hell that is the public school system. The teachers were unionized and always complaining about benefits, the students were disrespectful and uncontrollable, and the parents were in a league of their own when it came to bitching and crying about every single solitary infraction. Don’t get me wrong though, my personal life outside of work was even worse. I was unmarried, and often sexually confined, for my main attraction was not women, it was men, specifically boys of their late to middle teenage years, a selection of sexual partners that I found to be rather hard to pursue because of my age. To make matters worse I wasn’t particularly a stud by any means. At 5 foot 9, I was on the shorter side and was slightly overweight at 185 with a good sized beer belly that I was desperately trying to lose. It also didn’t help that I had a small penis. About 5 inches erect to be matter of fact, and skinny. I was rather embarrassed by it, and the few times that I did end up other males, they seemed disinterested the moment I displayed my little willy to its perspective partner. To make matters even worse, I was a top and did not enjoy getting fucked. And for some reason guys would always insist that I bottom for them since my cock was on the shorter side and theirs the latter. Because of this issue, I was always searching for ways to make my cock bigger and thicker. However, nothing seemed to work, pills, pumps, all failed to make my little guy grow. A few months ago a online friend who was trying to help me solve my size issue suggested that I visit a doctor in Jamaica. I was skeptical at first, but eventually came around to the idea when he showed me before and after photos of himself. And because of this, me and my little dick were going to Jamaica.

Jamaica was dirty, hot and smelled of pot wherever you went. Riding on an old bus up a treacherous mountain pass I could still smell the pungent aroma of marijuana either being smoked or grown. I was heading to Alexandria a small mountain town in middle Jamaica, home of the Desu Rica, the doctor I was searching for. To be precise she was a witch doctor, and supposedly according to my friend a master of sexual cures and remedies of all types. Stepping off the bus, I gathered my surroundings. The town reeked of shit and pot, and the dark skinned inhabitants bustled about their business. I had no clue where to look for the doctor, so I began to ask people if they had head of a witch doctor naked Desu. Eventually I found a old man who knew the location of her shop and would take me there for 5 dollars. I agreed and I followed the old black man who walked slowly down dark alleyways hobbling on his cane. Finally we came to a building that looked as it had not been used for many years. And he said "walk up 2 flights up stairs, seventh door on the left". I paid him and left the old man counting his dollar bills on the sidewalk as I walked up the dusty stairwell praying it would not collapse on me. The sound of a baby crying echoed in the distance as I neared the door. Taking a deep breathe I knocked three times. There I waited, and waited, and waited. I was about to turn around and give up for the time being when I heard the door slowly creep open. A middle aged woman dark skinned with rather large breasts stood in the doorway with a smile. "Welcome to my home my child, please come in". I came in shutting the door behind me.

The small home had shelves on each wall, each laden with bottles and vials of different sorts that had different symbols drawn on their labels. Desu took a seat on an old red leather chair. She was wearing a traditional Jamaican headdress, a skimpy top that showed off her breasts and a long green hemp skirt. "So what my child has brought you to my home?" she asked. "I seek a cure" I said hoping that I wouldn’t have to revel her the size of my penis. "My dear, I have many cures, please enlighten me on ailments" replied the witch doctor as she reclined in her chair. "I need a cure for the size of a certain part of the body" I answered rather sheepishly. Desu stood up from her chair and unexpectedly put her had on my crotch, feeling my flaccid cock through my jeans. Taking her hand off my cock she said "You wish you make this bigger my child?" "Yes" I replied. "I will prescribe you a very ancient medicine used by the ancestors" responded Desu, moving toward a medicine table. She began mixing a few different chemicals together, then turned around with a small vial of green liquid capped by a small cork. Desu handed me the vial and said "Put one drop of this medicne in any drink every day for a week. Continue using after if you wish to increase the size any further. This medicine my child will make your cock bigger in both hard and soft states, please use with caution." I put the vial in my bag. Returning to her medicine table she again spoke, "The price is $300 my child, but for a little extra I will throw in a very special gift". Interested at the offer I retorted "which is?..". Desu turned to face me again only to have another vial in her hand this time of a blue liquid. "This is Onishu, a secret and very sacred cure. It is a love potion my child of very ancient origins. In the past it had been used by many kings and nobleman to seduce young men and woman. A man must first plant his seed into the medicine, then whoever drinks it will fall in love with that man. When a woman drinks it, it acts as a simple love serum, making her lust for his cock in all ways sexual. For men however, it is much more potent. It will not only make him fall in love with the man who planted his seed in the liquid, but also as a side effect decease the size of his penis and rid him of any body hair. Of course these are unintended side effects of the cure, but some may find them useful." I intently stared at the vial, "how much for both?". "$400" she replied. "Sold" was my only response as I grabbed the vial from her hand. We both shook hands after some last words I left with my precious two bottles that would forever change my life.

End of part 1

Comments? Questions? Suggestions? Want to help me write part 2?

Last edited:

rebinnyc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I like this story. Also like the concept of the drug has the power to reduce the size of someone's genitals. Interesting variation on sadistic behavior. I'm curious to see where you will go with this tale. Keep writing!

Heyea

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have to agree with the comment before this. I love the reduction of the others size, very controlling and dominating... Keep writing!!!