RockStaR Cock

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
True story...

I used to not be a big believer that size could make much of a difference. I mean, I thought if someone had 2 inches or 7 inches that it would make a big difference but I never really paid much attention to it.
Well, I was dating this girl for a while and we got kinda curious about trying some new things. She invited a friend over one night and we messed around a little in front of her just a little to see how she would react. You know, a little touchy feely and just kinda being all over each other. Well, she didn't act nervous, in fact she acted like she liked it and thought we were both hot. But we were kinda nervous about being to forward so we did nothing more that night.
Next time we invited her over, we made comments about being horny and we told her that one day if we were horny enough we were just gonna take care of it right in front of her. But we said it kinda jokingly just to see how she would react. She then said "I really want to see her suck your dick". She started explaining that she was never good at it and wanted to watch someone do it and she mentioned that she thought it would be hot anyway. So, as the night went on, we got to this experiment. As my girlfriend pulled it out of my pants, I felt kinda uncomfortable because I had never done anything like that before. But there was no way I was going to turn this down. Im not that big or anything, Im 6.5" by a little over 5" around. So I had no reason to be ashamed. Well she began sucking my cock and the friend sat very close to watch and acted as if she was really entertained. It was the hottest thing I had ever done. So just as she gets done explaining what she does to it(she gives great head by the way) she says to our friend "come here and try". I could not believe what I was hearing! It made me want to come right THEN! But of course I didn't. Well the friend began to suck it and was doing a great job. Not as well as my gf, but good. They made me cum by both massaging my balls and taking turns stroking me as the other one had me in her mouth. 10 to 15 minutes after that I warned them that I was going to cum. I shot off like never before all over both of their hands.
I didn't get to fuck the friend but I wanted to so bad! I was satisfied with that night and was afraid to ask my girlfriend for more right then. I figured I would wait to ask her. A couple of days later, I brought up maybe letting her fuck a friend of mine while I was in there with them. I figured it would be worth me getting to fuck her friend. She seemed kinda hesitant but I think that was just because she didn't know how I would react if she agreed to it. But she eventually did.

RockStaR Cock

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
So we called up one of my guy friends. Im not gonna lie, I picked one that I didn't think was more attractive than me. So anyway, it was kinda easier to talk to one of my guy friends about doing something like this and he definitely took us up on the offer. I am 100% straight by the way. We were both messing with her without touching each other. Anyway, we all get to messing around and as I start to go down on her, she starts taking his pants off. When his dick came out of his pants, I was JEALOUS! I played it off the best I could but it was completley flaccid and hanging about the length of mine when its fully erect! She said "not bad, mind if I get the ruler? Im curious to know how big it is" He said "sure" so she went and grabbed it. She accurately laid the ruler aling the top of his now erect cock measuring in at just a hair under 9"! This thing was very thick too! I was so jealous but never let it show. I thought to myself " mine barely fits in her so his is NOT going to be able to go all the way in there". After I was done going down on her and she was done giving him head, she turned to put mine in her mouth. He entered her from behind. As he was just getting it worked in good, she said "Oh my god! Im gonna cum ALREADY!" And she did. I couldnt believe it because when we have sex, she only cums once each time. Unless Im go down on her, then she cums as many times as I want to make her. But when I make her cum from penetration, she usually takes about 20 minutes to do it. She has to get on top, sit all the way down on it and grind back and forth until she cums.
Now, with him she cums within a minute of him putting it in her. But instead of the usual stopping after she cums, she tells him "FASTER!" So he starts fucking her faster and she is moaning and yelling all over my cock. Within two or 3 minutes, she starts cumming again and this time she pulls him out of her and starts running her clit really fast and squirts everywhere! She then rolls over and he immediately begins fucking her missionary. She starts yelling "DEEPER! HARDER! FASTER!" I could not believe she was taking that WHOLE THING fast and hard like that. She came again within minutes.
She then got up and straddled me to begin riding my dick so good as she was sucking and jacking him again. She was riding fast and hard for a few minutes before she she got up and straddled him. I watched her sit all the way down on his cock taking it all the way down until her pussy was grinding against his balls. She started bouncing on it and grinding on it with it all the way in her as she started cumming AGAIN all over his cock. He warned her he was gonna cum so she got off of it and jerked him until he shot it all over himself. She got back on top of me again and rode my hard dick until I came deep inside of her.

RockStaR Cock

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
So, I must admit that size may not matter to all girls but it does to her. We dated for a year or so after that and continued to have fun. But She had no problem admitting that a big cock made her cum like crazy. What does everyone think of this? Especially you size queens out there. Can you relate in anyway?

tiggerpoo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Dear RockStar Cock

You're 6.5 X5. I'm 5 X 4.5. So all my gf's have had much bigger guys than me. If I meet a size queen I never appologize but simply say this is what I've got if you're not happy, thank you kindly, pass me up. I'm not the guy for you.

But, I'm 60 and have only had one girl pass me up because of my size. And I had many many gfs. So my experience is that, yes, size might count, but not very much. Girls know that it's the total package that counts.

Be happy and proud of what you've got.

B_amadorcoreano

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well size and girth is important , but as there are big ansmall penis , should exist big and small vagina , such comment vagina fit to all kid of penis may be is true for yong girls .
But there is another problem vagina lenght that's is fix for all time and the it's wideness (the girth or man) that vary with number of sons , sexual activity durinfg her life , years old , color skin ectc..
Really I'm very worry because of my 5,4 x 4.2 ,

luundy7

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
in the moment it is a turn on "the BIG cock" it's not like she would come like that everyday! when i used a larger than me dildo on my gf she came like crazy within seconds of penetration but not everytime we used it just the first time! im 7.25 x 6 so im ok! but that first big cock blew her mind but circumstances apply! so just enjoy the fact you got to see her take a monster and love it!! ps she probly wonders just how she felt for you too..