Size Difference between 8x6 and 6x5

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by thebringer766, Jan 24, 2012.

1. thebringer766

thebringer766 New Member

Albums:
    Just exactly how significance is this the size difference for you math people on the forum..

2. SR_Hairy_Morgan

SR_Hairy_Morgan New Member

What does it matter? Measure stuff and find out...

3. rogan88

rogan88 New Member

have a look on the penis visualisor. just type it into google.

4. arimington

arimington Member

Albums:
    It's relatively easy to create a simple model based on the penis being a cylinder. This is not entirely accurate as the penis is rarely a cylinder, but as we are comparing two penises here, modelling them as a cylinder for the purposes of comparison isn't as inaccuarate as it would otherwise be.

There are two key formulae:

pi*diameter = circumference i.e. girth
    pi*radius-squared*height = volume

From the first we can deduce that as diameter = 2*radius, radius = girth/pi/2

A 6" girth is 6/pi/2 = 0.955" radius
    pi*0.955^2*8" length = 22.92 cubic inches of volume in an 8" x 6" penis

A 5" girth is 5/pi/2 = 0.792" radius
    pi*0.796^2*6" length = 11.82 cubic inches of volume in a 6" x 5" penis

Therefore, an 8x6 penis is approximately 22.92/11.82 = 1.94 ~ twice the size of a 6x5 penis.

Ish

#4 arimington, Jan 25, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2012
  5. SR_Hairy_Morgan

On the internet, I guess dicks really just are nothing but stats and numbers:(

6. arimington

arimington Member

Albums:
    I actually think it's quite interesting to think of penis size more in volume terms than in length/girth terms. Volume is more akin to perception of size in reality, and the 'feel' of the size of a penis than either length or girth, or both combined.

The true mammoth size of a large penis is particularly well conveyed when you consider that some of the 9" x 7" penises on here are approximately THREE times the size of an 'average' 6" x 5" penis.

7. Govteenguy1235

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
  8. SR_Hairy_Morgan

But every penis is a different shap, so you`ll never find the exact volume.

9. arimington

arimington Member

Albums:
    That's not entirely true - you can find the exact volume of any penis. We successfully catapult rockets in to space and manipulate matter on the tiniest scales, so calculating the volume of a simple object is easily within our capabilities! The issue with the penis is getting hold of the measurements; if someone were to take several, precise, measurements of their entire penis one could calculate the volume to a pretty good degree of accuracy. Even without that, you can use the displacement trick (fill bucket to x litres level, insert penis, measure bucket [y litres], y litres - x litres = volume of penis) to get another pretty good measurement.

What I did above, however, was stipulate a simple model for the purposes of relativity. Most penises are approximately cylindrical in shape, and so assuming that deviation from that shape is tolerable and similar (I think in most cases, it is), you can 'assume' penises are cylindrical for the purposes of comparison between one size and another. I would wager that most 8" x 6" penises are twice the size of most 6" x 5" penises, and finding that was the purpose of my calculations - the volume figures themselves are not important. Fortunately we aren't flinging people to the moon with these calculations, so intense precision isn't necessary.

Draft saved Draft deleted