Size Difference

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by caramelloso, Mar 13, 2006.

1. caramelloso

caramelloso New Member

Hi

Does any one here finding it hot that your partner is either much smaller or larger than you are? On the guys perspective whether your straight or a gay top do you find it amazing to be much larger in statue than your significant other or partner?I ask this because I personally love men much larger than I am, and if they have a big dick(8 and up) its all the better but not a necessity. I am 5'11'1/2 so I usually find it hard finding a much taller guy since im tall myself. Well if any of you want to share your size difference experience, whether your a gal or a guy feel free, you can post stuff like shortest girl you have been with, tallest guy and so fort and what about it you liked about it, was it a power thing, and did you ever allow the other person to have the power even though by size you should have had it? For reference post your height relative to the partner you talked about. Did any ever have a problem hurting your partner because of your size difference(with combination of a big dick or not)

Caramelloso

2. salthebb

salthebb Member

I usually weigh much more than my partners, however, my biggest turnon is when I have sex with a woman whose thighs are smaller than my biceps, which fortunately for me happens often. Hopefully I will be able to keep growing so that I may one day fulfill my fantasy of having sex with someone whose waist is smaller than my biceps. This is not the fault of any of my partners, it is my fault for not developing my arms to a sufficient size.

3. carter2006

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm not particularly bothered, but my partner has a beautiful, relatively small penis which I absolutely love and he says he loves the fact that my "monster" is bigger. While I am not concerned over the size of my partner's cock - at the end of the day, other things are far more important - I do like the fact that he seems to worship mine!

4. PILEDRIVER

PILEDRIVER New Member

i aint gay.

5. davidjh7

Gold Member

Don't worry, Piledriver. Your sexuality has been made abundantly clear by your posts. Your 100% heterosexuality is quite secure.:smile:

6. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

What a shame, better luck next reincarnation :rolleyes:

7. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

Not yet, anyway. Stick around.

@ Caramelloso---

My BF is 6'5", 260 or so. I have been with women as short as 5" and everywhere in between. We're all the same size when we lay on our backs.
    I have never hurt my BF with my size. I am bigger than he is and that is totally irrelevant to me. I enjoy his cock immensely (among other things about him). I did have fun with a couple once where the husband got off big time on the fact that I was much larger then he was. It was, er...interesting, to say the least.

8. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

Damn, that's even more petite than Barbie :rolleyes:

*hopes that Lex meant 5 feet* :smile:

9. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

One of these days I am really gonna have to stop typing with my cock. ;-)

10. royston

royston New Member

Albums:
    u sound like a right dickhead!

x

11. VinceNYC

VinceNYC New Member

Well, I tend to prefer to top guys who are smaller than me and to be topped by guys larger than me. I'm 5'11" 170lbs.

12. tallguypns

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've never been with anyone physically larger than me, they're very hard to find. I'm 6'4 and what most people would call fat at nearly 270. Even at that weight my waist is only 40". My eye has always been caught by guys that are aroun 5'8 - 5'10 with slim/slightly toned builds. Waist sizes around 29 or 30 look hot on them. I rarely can find guys even my height. It is even harder to find a guy taller. Maybe one day I'll find out if it is hot to be with someone taller.

13. caramelloso

caramelloso New Member

By the way this is a general size difference post meaning if your straight you can also participate on your experience with women. And women can participate also, sorry if I did not make it clear in my first post its really for anyone. As for me the tallest guy I was with was 6'7 230 and he was endowed and wow it was amazing just looking up at him. He loved picking me up and that was a major turn on for me. Well please dont be shy to share your size difference experience, regardless of your sexuality again this is not exclusive to any perticular gender or sexual preferrence.

Caramelloso

14. Matthew

Gold Member

Are too.

15. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

I lust you more with each bitchy post.

16. Freddie53

Gold Member

I guess that means that Piledriver can participate now.

17. Matthew

Gold Member

Oh, thank goodness.

18. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

Neither is Keanu Reeves.

19. LongPhatDong

LongPhatDong Member

I've been a lurker for the past few months, so I figure I'll finally step into the light and make a contribution, so here goes... My current gf (who's Chinese) is the smallest girl I've ever been with. She's just over 5' tall and about 95lbs. A bit of a contrast from my 6'3"/190lb frame. The look of shock on her face when she first saw how big I was was a real turn-on. When she first held it, she noticed it was thicker than her wrist and almost backed out. Luckily, I had her interest piqued and we got to luvin'. It took us over 2 hours of foreplay and over a dozen attempts before we achieved penetration, but it was worth it. I still can't go deeper than about 2/3rds of the way without bottoming out, but her enthusiasm and my patience keeps us physically compatible. On the flip side, I had been with a girl prior to her who was 5'9", and she could barely take half of me. I guess physical size does not always have a direct relation to below-the-belt size.

20. caramelloso

caramelloso New Member

Wow interesting I think its cool that a lot of misconception of typical stereotypes have been shed.

caramelloso

Draft saved Draft deleted