Size Difference

caramelloso

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi

Does any one here finding it hot that your partner is either much smaller or larger than you are? On the guys perspective whether your straight or a gay top do you find it amazing to be much larger in statue than your significant other or partner?I ask this because I personally love men much larger than I am, and if they have a big dick(8 and up) its all the better but not a necessity. I am 5'11'1/2 so I usually find it hard finding a much taller guy since im tall myself. Well if any of you want to share your size difference experience, whether your a gal or a guy feel free, you can post stuff like shortest girl you have been with, tallest guy and so fort and what about it you liked about it, was it a power thing, and did you ever allow the other person to have the power even though by size you should have had it? For reference post your height relative to the partner you talked about. Did any ever have a problem hurting your partner because of your size difference(with combination of a big dick or not)

Caramelloso

salthebb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I usually weigh much more than my partners, however, my biggest turnon is when I have sex with a woman whose thighs are smaller than my biceps, which fortunately for me happens often. Hopefully I will be able to keep growing so that I may one day fulfill my fantasy of having sex with someone whose waist is smaller than my biceps. This is not the fault of any of my partners, it is my fault for not developing my arms to a sufficient size.

carter2006

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm not particularly bothered, but my partner has a beautiful, relatively small penis which I absolutely love and he says he loves the fact that my "monster" is bigger. While I am not concerned over the size of my partner's cock - at the end of the day, other things are far more important - I do like the fact that he seems to worship mine!

Reactions: lttle1

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
PILEDRIVER said:
i aint gay.
Not yet, anyway. Stick around.

@ Caramelloso---

My BF is 6'5", 260 or so. I have been with women as short as 5" and everywhere in between. We're all the same size when we lay on our backs.
I have never hurt my BF with my size. I am bigger than he is and that is totally irrelevant to me. I enjoy his cock immensely (among other things about him). I did have fun with a couple once where the husband got off big time on the fact that I was much larger then he was. It was, er...interesting, to say the least.

Reactions: lttle1

royston

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
salthebb said:
I usually weigh much more than my partners, however, my biggest turnon is when I have sex with a woman whose thighs are smaller than my biceps, which fortunately for me happens often. Hopefully I will be able to keep growing so that I may one day fulfill my fantasy of having sex with someone whose waist is smaller than my biceps. This is not the fault of any of my partners, it is my fault for not developing my arms to a sufficient size.

u sound like a right dickhead!

x

VinceNYC

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
caramelloso said:
Hi

Does any one here finding it hot that your partner is either much smaller or larger than you are? On the guys perspective whether your straight or a gay top do you find it amazing to be much larger in statue than your significant other or partner? ...
Caramelloso

Well, I tend to prefer to top guys who are smaller than me and to be topped by guys larger than me. I'm 5'11" 170lbs.

tallguypns

Sexy Member
Media
Pensacola, Florida, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I've never been with anyone physically larger than me, they're very hard to find. I'm 6'4 and what most people would call fat at nearly 270. Even at that weight my waist is only 40". My eye has always been caught by guys that are aroun 5'8 - 5'10 with slim/slightly toned builds. Waist sizes around 29 or 30 look hot on them. I rarely can find guys even my height. It is even harder to find a guy taller. Maybe one day I'll find out if it is hot to be with someone taller.

caramelloso

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
By the way this is a general size difference post meaning if your straight you can also participate on your experience with women. And women can participate also, sorry if I did not make it clear in my first post its really for anyone. As for me the tallest guy I was with was 6'7 230 and he was endowed and wow it was amazing just looking up at him. He loved picking me up and that was a major turn on for me. Well please dont be shy to share your size difference experience, regardless of your sexuality again this is not exclusive to any perticular gender or sexual preferrence.

Caramelloso

LongPhatDong

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been a lurker for the past few months, so I figure I'll finally step into the light and make a contribution, so here goes... My current gf (who's Chinese) is the smallest girl I've ever been with. She's just over 5' tall and about 95lbs. A bit of a contrast from my 6'3"/190lb frame. The look of shock on her face when she first saw how big I was was a real turn-on. When she first held it, she noticed it was thicker than her wrist and almost backed out. Luckily, I had her interest piqued and we got to luvin'. It took us over 2 hours of foreplay and over a dozen attempts before we achieved penetration, but it was worth it. I still can't go deeper than about 2/3rds of the way without bottoming out, but her enthusiasm and my patience keeps us physically compatible. On the flip side, I had been with a girl prior to her who was 5'9", and she could barely take half of me. I guess physical size does not always have a direct relation to below-the-belt size.

caramelloso

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
LongPhatDong said:
I've been a lurker for the past few months, so I figure I'll finally step into the light and make a contribution, so here goes... My current gf (who's Chinese) is the smallest girl I've ever been with. She's just over 5' tall and about 95lbs. A bit of a contrast from my 6'3"/190lb frame. The look of shock on her face when she first saw how big I was was a real turn-on. When she first held it, she noticed it was thicker than her wrist and almost backed out. Luckily, I had her interest piqued and we got to luvin'. It took us over 2 hours of foreplay and over a dozen attempts before we achieved penetration, but it was worth it. I still can't go deeper than about 2/3rds of the way without bottoming out, but her enthusiasm and my patience keeps us physically compatible. On the flip side, I had been with a girl prior to her who was 5'9", and she could barely take half of me. I guess physical size does not always have a direct relation to below-the-belt size.

Wow interesting I think its cool that a lot of misconception of typical stereotypes have been shed.

caramelloso