Size Differences...

BruceSter

Experimental Member
Media
Hi ladies,

I'm not sure whether this subject as already been up once, I'll ask though. Once my lady friend told me something that I'm thinking about - nothing that makes me jealous, or anything, I'm just wondering how much other women feel the same way.

It's about the difference of dick sizes. Given that two guys perform absolutely equal in bed, what difference is greater, when it comes to feeling it - the difference between a (say) 4-5 inches long dick and a 8-9 inches long dick, or between someone 8-9 and someone 10-13 inches long?

I see several ladies on here have some experience with these guys of the extremely endowed breed, and I'd like to hear from you what you think. Does size not matter any more once you pass past a certain line, or does the difference get more important afterwards?

Let me hear some opinions,
Bruce

Kat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by BruceSter@Jun 29 2005, 12:47 AM

It's about the difference of dick sizes. Given that two guys perform absolutely equal in bed, what difference is greater, when it comes to feeling it - the difference between a (say) 4-5 inches long dick and a 8-9 inches long dick, or between someone 8-9 and someone 10-13 inches long?

Hi Bruce,

Well, since they all perform equally well in bed...size doesn't make a difference! O.K., O.K, I know what you mean :p For me, the difference would be greatest between the 4-5 and the 8-9 inch cock. I don't think I really distinguish too much between, let's say...7 to 10.5" (probably the average thrust of my husband) since it all feels good!! That being said, I do feel a difference between the deepest my husband can penetrate (10.5") and when my vagina bottoms out somewhere above that (between 11-12"). At that point it is the bottoming out feeling which is different. Any length above that for me would just be wasted. You did leave out the girth question which also factors in...probably even more than length.

kat

lovely234: Hmmm. I was never satisfied with a small one so they wouldn't be equal in bed to me. Besides I am built a little different so I'm told so the 4-5 inch wouldn't do me much good. Tried to be with small men but it didn't work out.

BruceSter

Experimental Member
Media
Hi Kat,

thanks for the clear answer. Sure the thickness factors in, but let's say we don't have extraordinary disproportions (very long thin or very short fat ones), so say the shorter dick is thinner than the long one, and consider that as a case.

So, there's no real difference between a big and a very big dick, can we take that down like that?

Bruce

Kat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by BruceSter@Jun 29 2005, 10:59 AM

So, there's no real difference between a big and a very big dick, can we take that down like that?

You know. I think it is pretty clear that just like men, each woman is different physically and also what they prefer. I was strictly speaking for myself. Another woman probably will have a very different answer like ItsJustMe. But for me I can tell the difference between when I don't bottom out (with my husband) and when I do.

kat

amethyst

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi Bruce,

I feel a big difference between different cock sizes/styles! My level of satisfaction definitely is not determined by cock size; that is determined only by the skill, presence, and attraction level of the man I am with.

A man's girth, length, curve (or lack of), and head size feel completely different to me. Unless a man bottoms out, length is probably the factor that I feel the least. Head size/firmness and ridge size/firmness is the factor that seems to make the biggest difference. The man's girth is next.

Whew. Is it getting warm in here?

Amethyst :)

BruceSter

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by amethyst@Jun 30 2005, 10:38 PM
Hi Bruce,

I feel a big difference between different cock sizes/styles! My level of satisfaction definitely is not determined by cock size; that is determined only by the skill, presence, and attraction level of the man I am with.

A man's girth, length, curve (or lack of), and head size feel completely different to me. Unless a man bottoms out, length is probably the factor that I feel the least. Head size/firmness and ridge size/firmness is the factor that seems to make the biggest difference. The man's girth is next.

Whew. Is it getting warm in here?

Amethyst :)
[post=325583]Quoted post[/post]​

Hi Amethyst,

hmmmm, I notice a slight change in temperature, and not for the cold end of the scale... you're always heating up easy, aren't ya, hm?

There are other women who think different from you. I don't want to be a hypocrite and say that size doesn't matter at all, I think it's more what you make from it. Though I think something sizeable gives you more possibilities for that.

So I guess the smaller difference is clearly between the exemplary big and very big dick.

Bruce

amethyst

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Originally posted by BruceSter+Jun 30 2005, 10:55 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BruceSter &#064; Jun 30 2005, 10:55 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-amethyst@Jun 30 2005, 10:38 PM
Hi Bruce,

I feel a big difference between different cock sizes/styles&#33;  My level of satisfaction definitely is not determined by cock size; that is determined only by the skill, presence, and attraction level of the man I am with. 

A man&#39;s girth, length, curve (or lack of), and head size feel completely different to me.  Unless a man bottoms out, length is probably the factor that I feel the least.  Head size/firmness and ridge size/firmness is the factor that seems to make the biggest difference.  The man&#39;s girth is next. 

Whew.  Is it getting warm in here?

Amethyst  :)
[post=325583]Quoted post[/post]​

Hi Amethyst,

hmmmm, I notice a slight change in temperature, and not for the cold end of the scale... you&#39;re always heating up easy, aren&#39;t ya, hm?

There are other women who think different from you. I don&#39;t want to be a hypocrite and say that size doesn&#39;t matter at all, I think it&#39;s more what you make from it. Though I think something sizeable gives you more possibilities for that.

So I guess the smaller difference is clearly between the exemplary big and very big dick.

Bruce
[post=325588]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Yes, I do heat up easily. We are discussing my favorite topic&#33;

Amethyst :D

BruceSter

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by amethyst@Jun 30 2005, 11:08 PM
Yes, I do heat up easily. We are discussing my favorite topic&#33;
Amethyst :D
[post=325591]Quoted post[/post]​

Your favorite topic... what is that? Size, performance, or both?

By the way, still missing your butterfly. What&#39;s his name again? Freedom? Spirit?

Bruce

citygirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I can tell the difference between a small dick (4-5 inches) and a large one (over 8 inches) because the longer length will eventually hit my cervix. But I can&#39;t differentiate too much between 8-9 or 10+.

However if girth were in the picture, I can definitely tell no matter what the length. I prefer girth over length. :D

Cobalt Blue

Legendary Member
Media
Originally posted by citygirl@Jul 6 2005, 12:26 PM
I can tell the difference between a small dick (4-5 inches) and a large one (over 8 inches) because the longer length will eventually hit my cervix. But I can&#39;t differentiate too much between 8-9 or 10+.
However if girth were in the picture, I can definitely tell no matter what the length. I prefer girth over length. :D
[post=327044]Quoted post[/post]​
citygirl, interestingly in a Forum Magazine poll in the mid seventies, here in Britain, a question was put to the female readers:
If you could increase *EITHER* the length *OR* girth of your partner&#39;s penis, which would you choose?
Just over 90% of the female respondents quoted girth. When I joined the LPSG, I posed the same question in a poll and got similar results.
I think that men *generally* compare length, whilst women *generally* compare girth.

citygirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by nicky9x6@Jul 12 2005, 08:49 AM
citygirl, interestingly in a Forum Magazine poll in the mid seventies, here in Britain, a question was put to the female readers:
If you could increase *EITHER* the length *OR* girth of your partner&#39;s penis, which would you choose?
Just over 90% of the female respondents quoted girth. When I joined the LPSG, I posed the same question in a poll and got similar results.
I think that men *generally* compare length, whilst women *generally* compare girth.
[post=328489]Quoted post[/post]​

I think guys equate &#39;big&#39; with length, but women (at least I do) equate &#39;big&#39; with girth.