Size discrimination for men

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by trulybig, Oct 18, 2006.

1. trulybig

trulybig New Member

Although I lurk or have had a few real meetings through Swinging web-sites, I got an invitation the other day for a male for male website where you can join for free (well a limited time anyway). So, my curiosity led me to do so. Like another thread here, I can't define myself as bi or straight because there is definitely some gray for me, but that discussion is for another time.
    I find the gay ads or posts to be very interesting. Almost every guy who is well hung desires to meet only other well-hung guys. In other words, the man with size is only apparently turned on by others with size. Certainly there are preferences listed regarding age, looks, tops, bottoms, and so on. But, almost every guy stating that he is very well-endowed just about requires the guy who will respond be equally endowed or better. And, with a few exceptions, the guy with size is a top vs. a bottom.

So, what do you make of this?

I conclude that size is more important to men than it is to women. I also conclude that size plays more of a dominating role or concept for men to men. Agree, disagree?

2. sir-yes-sir

sir-yes-sir Member

I agree totally. I am a big boy and a total bottom. I am a little misshapened -- 3" at the base and 6" toward the head. I can hurt and not in a good way, so I am more comfortible being the bottom. Just tired of guys that see me and just want to sit on it, trust me it doesn't do a thing for me and rarely can the guy get it in. Just because we are larger and longer than most doesn't always make us the top. My best times have been with a guy smaller than me, but knows what to do with what he has.

t

3. Dendrilite

Dendrilite Member

Albums:
    I totally agree, it depends on the person and what they do with what they have. Personally i don't want to be topped by some massive 11+ incher, i would rather a thick 6" cock that knows how to hit the right spot :)
    I am intriged by your tapering penis sir-yes-sir, any pictures? I love seeing different shaped penises :-D

Draft saved Draft deleted