Size - Do You Even Notice?

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
<<snippty snip-a-snip for brevity's sake>>

I wonder when the gentlemen of the species will clue in on the fact that a woman's most sensitive, deep and moving spots do not necessarily lay between their thighs? Food for further thought - carry on, play nice - careful with that pointy stick there too...

You'll take an eye out eventually if you keep waving it like that. :D

Because one of you was a smoker and the other wasn't. My point is that being the best sexual partner brings so many components with it not having to do with sex whatsoever. If I'm not that attracted to a woman because of how she drones on and on about nail polish, that could manifest itself in how intense the sexual experience ends up being.

Maybe that's what you don't understand about sex. Sex isn't only about "Put tab A in slot B", it's the whole package.

Have I ever told you two how much I love you . . . and how much I want to screw your brains out? :tongue:

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have I ever told you two how much I love you

Well, it's about frigging time.

. . . and how much I want to screw your brains out? :tongue:

No offense to D_D, but MFM just doesn't do it for me. :tongue:

NOW... you and my wife on the other hand...

But that's another thread I could open up since it's off-toipic here.

double_digit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have I ever told you two how much I love you . . . and how much I want to screw your brains out? :tongue:

But...but my brains are the best part of me....honest - it's all I got that nobody can take away from me. :biggrin1: But...but.... <.<......>.>..... O.O
I would not stop you from trying. **prrrrrr-nuzzle**

Hey, it's all good and it is not gay as long as our balls do not touch, right? Or, we can tag team, flip coins, play pogs for our turns. :D I might have to be on the far bottom though, mine tend to sorta...settle in weird places. *snicker*

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Typical me . . . screw a guy a whole bunch of times (in my fantasies at least) before I even think to tell him I love him :biggrin1:

Meanie :tongue:. That was gonna be my bedtime fantasy . . .

Would it be wrong to giggle at this point? :biggrin1:

But...but my brains are the best part of me....honest - it's all I got that nobody can take away from me. :biggrin1: But...but.... <.<......>.>..... O.O
I would not stop you from trying. **prrrrrr-nuzzle**

Protect those brains then . . . I'm coming in . . . well, coming . . .

Hey, it's all good and it is not gay as long as our balls do not touch, right? Or, we can tag team, flip coins, play pogs for our turns. :D I might have to be on the far bottom though, mine tend to sorta...settle in weird places. *snicker*

ROFL :biggrin1:. One at each end would do me just fine :tongue::biggrin1:

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

LOL. I gots nothing to add, just LOL.

Typical me . . . screw a guy a whole bunch of times (in my fantasies at least) before I even think to tell him I love him :biggrin1:

That's ok. It isn't really love unless fluids are exchanged anyway.

double_digit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ROFL :biggrin1:. One at each end would do me just fine :tongue::biggrin1:

Psssst, hey - you....yes you! GET OUTTA MY HEAD! I was NOT gonna say that, I wasn't gonna do it but you RUINED it. ;D

Should I be maybe a bit wee worried that we thought that same exact thing?

If Rawdog's keeping up with his newfound hobbies, there might be the possibility that we could meet in the middle. :D

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
ROFLMAO at the pair of you :biggrin1:

That's ok. It isn't really love unless fluids are exchanged anyway.

We'd best hurry up with the fluid exchange then! :tongue:

Psssst, hey - you....yes you! GET OUTTA MY HEAD! I was NOT gonna say that, I wasn't gonna do it but you RUINED it. ;D

Should I be maybe a bit wee worried that we thought that same exact thing?

Nah, this is something to celebrate!

If Rawdog's keeping up with his newfound hobbies, there might be the possibility that we could meet in the middle. :D

Go on, feed my fantasies a little more why don't you :biggrin1:.

That particular fire really didn't need any more fuel :tongue:

KTF40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Because one of you was a smoker and the other wasn't. My point is that being the best sexual partner brings so many components with it not having to do with sex whatsoever. If I'm not that attracted to a woman because of how she drones on and on about nail polish, that could manifest itself in how intense the sexual experience ends up being.

Maybe that's what you don't understand about sex. Sex isn't only about "Put tab A in slot B", it's the whole package.
We're talking about sexual partner, not partner outside of sex. This is a sex discussion. Subgirrl fucking another guy because her current partner isn't 7 inches has nothing to do with smoking, taking out the trash, work schedule, or any other relationship dysfunction. This point has already been made in this discussion.

To take some of your own words since you seem to be getting snarky with me, "Maybe that's what you don't understand about" this discussion. If you would pay attention and follow along, you would know better.

Who cares? The person who started the discussion is the default moderator of the discussion. If you want to divert the discussion to your own campaign, then start your own thread and invite her. If she tracks with your topic over there, it's her perrogative. Here, it's her thread. Right now, you're simply badgering.

Wow, you are seriously not actually trying to make this argument, are you?

You of all people. The same guy who constantly flirts with women on a online forum in virtually every thread has a problem with me changing the subject of discussion.

I guess when you wrote this
http://www.lpsg.org/206704-for-a-woman-is-there-4.html#post3069701
http://www.lpsg.org/198747-choking-while-being-fucked-6.html#post3075467
http://www.lpsg.org/168050-hung-and-hard-pounding-5.html#post3071405

Or any of the other constant creepy flirting you do on this forum it wasn't "to divert the discussion to your own campaign?" Are you really trying to tell me that's the case? Look man, I realize you're trying to white knight subgirrl, but give me a break.

And look, threads constantly change discussion topics based on what is said. You have over 2,000 posts on a penis forum. Even you should know that by now.

KTF40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
@subgirrl- That was a lot of writing and I appreciate the effort. However, I can't be arsed to respond to everything you wrote, but please note that just because I'm not respnding doesn't mean I agree with you lol

a) That even for most of us with a preference for larger, penis size is pretty low on the list of importance. MANY things add up together to make a man good in bed. Size is just one of them, and not necessarily an important one.

Anyways I'll focus on this comment because it plays into the bigger picture of my argument. Frankly, it's also comments like this why we will just continue to disagree. When you say "us", you are also referring to yourself. When you say you won't enter into a monagomous relationship with someone who is less than 7 inches, how can you possibly say that "penis size is pretty low on the list of importance"? I mean c'mon, you gotta understand why your comments just don't add up to me. I could go through and point out more inconsistincies as many other people have done already, but I get the feeling we will just keep going in circles.

I dunno, I don't have much more to say. You can continue to shrug off the idea about men obssessing about their penis size, but I believe your comments directly contradict that theory. We obviously seem to have some disagreements here which probably won't go anywhere. I'll leave you alone and let you be.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
It is perfectly possible to have multiple partners and not judge between them. Some people have this obsession about being judged, particularly some men about their dicks. Now of course, if a woman is having or has had multiple partners, then the dick size is one thing that can be noticed. All the women are saying is that it isn't even high on the scale of what they notice unless it is exceptional. And even if it is exceptional, this doesn't suddenly mean that the sex is going to be better or worse than with the unexceptional. It will be different, though as you are on a large dick site, it should not come as too much of a surprise that some of the women do prefer the sex or parts of the sex with bigger guys.

I could say exactly the same about breasts.

You could have an 8 inch cock and your partner's deepest parts could be 9 and you could have a 6 incher and your partner's 5 deep.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We're talking about sexual partner, not partner outside of sex. This is a sex discussion. Subgirrl fucking another guy because her current partner isn't 7 inches has nothing to do with smoking, taking out the trash, work schedule, or any other relationship dysfunction. This point has already been made in this discussion.

I'm anosmic and I can tell the difference in taste when I kiss a smoker. You mean to tell me you don't notice an odor?

To take some of your own words since you seem to be getting snarky with me, "Maybe that's what you don't understand about" this discussion. If you would pay attention and follow along, you would know better.

So, I guess when subgirrl, the OP, wrote this:

My initial post was NOT about whether size matters. It was also NOT about my preference or anyone else's!

Are your English skills lacking? Are you stupid? Or do you just lack respect for what women say enough to not read their posts properly?

...She wasn't paying attention either?

Wow, you are seriously not actually trying to make this argument, are you?

You of all people. The same guy who constantly flirts with women on a online forum in virtually every thread has a problem with me changing the subject of discussion.

I guess when you wrote this
http://www.lpsg.org/206704-for-a-woman-is-there-4.html#post3069701
http://www.lpsg.org/198747-choking-while-being-fucked-6.html#post3075467
http://www.lpsg.org/168050-hung-and-hard-pounding-5.html#post3071405

Although I am flattered that you think I'm important enough to do background checks on, those were bad examples. First off, none of those comments diverted from the original subject. Second, they were all in response to something specifically addressed to me. Third, the second example was my thread (I can take my thread wherever I damned well please, I'm not disrespecting anyone). Fourth, show me one post I've made where I was deliberately belligerent to the OP in his or her thread by attempting to change the subject when the OP said she wan't talking about that in the first place.

Or any of the other constant creepy flirting you do on this forum it wasn't "to divert the discussion to your own campaign?" Are you really trying to tell me that's the case? Look man, I realize you're trying to white knight subgirrl, but give me a break.

Repeating yourself doesn't make you brilliant, it makes you longwinded. You had no point with that paragraph except repeating yourself. You've said over and over again how ignorant the women on this forum are, your veiled attempt in this thread, without saying the word "ignorant" is still the same thing, but worded differently.

And look, threads constantly change discussion topics based on what is said. You have over 2,000 posts on a penis forum. Even you should know that by now.

But I don't badger. She's answered you over and over again, and you seem fixated on proving your point which has nothing to do with this thread or her question.

EDIT: I just finished reading Drifterwood's post and think his comment is spot on.

Last edited:

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
EDIT: I just finished reading Drifterwood's post and think his comment is spot on.

Thanks, and I was thinking about it a bit more from a guy's POV. For example, some people are great or lousy kissers, most are perfectly good, some women are clumsy or very skilled with their hands, most are pretty good, some women are exceptional at oral, some are dangerous, most are pretty good. All that happens if you find yourself with for example a clumsy handed woman is that you know you won't be getting the handjob of your dreams. Is this a deal breaker? or do you do other things that satisfy you?

You are not going to give a woman epicentre orgasms if her vagina is longer than your dick, how she and you deal with that is up to you both and her, the same way as if I really enjoyed oral orgasming but a partner could not fit me in her mouth.

kc2007

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I agree 100% with KFT40. He makes good points about what tons of the ladies here do. And who gives a flying f*** if the thread verges slightly off course. It happens in roughly 100% of the threads here.

I just think it's really odd that many women here don't get it. You come to a large penis site, you say how wonderful large penises look, and to top it off you will not enter into a monogamous relationship with a man under 7 inches! Not an important feature? OK, but to the guy with 6.5" who deeply cares about you...only if his penis was .5" longer so he could truly give you what you want for a long lasting, passionate relationship..it's pretty important. Whether or not you "notice" if a man is 5.5-6.5" is irrelevant all things considering. It still matters a great deal.

What many women here fail to understand about men, is that we really don't care all that much about whether or not YOU want a guy with a big penis. The idea of having something rare, exciting to look at and feel, and more "manly" than others is enough. Your words on an anonymous website mean something, but in reality, if every women in the world said, "I don't like big penises, they can hurt sometime, I prefer average"...we would still want a big penis.

KTF40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It is perfectly possible to have multiple partners and not judge between them. Some people have this obsession about being judged, particularly some men about their dicks. Now of course, if a woman is having or has had multiple partners, then the dick size is one thing that can be noticed. All the women are saying is that it isn't even high on the scale of what they notice unless it is exceptional. And even if it is exceptional, this doesn't suddenly mean that the sex is going to be better or worse than with the unexceptional. It will be different, though as you are on a large dick site, it should not come as too much of a surprise that some of the women do prefer the sex or parts of the sex with bigger guys.

I could say exactly the same about breasts.

You could have an 8 inch cock and your partner's deepest parts could be 9 and you could have a 6 incher and your partner's 5 deep.

I'm not necessarily agreeing with you on what you wrote, but anyways, what you wrote is not really the subject of my discussion.

My point is she's basically saying men shouldn't worry about their penis size and then says I won't be in a monogamous relationship with anyone under 7 inches.

What I'm saying is, when you hear comments like that, how can you possibly say men shouldn't worry about their penis size?

Maybe if she said penis size has no effect upon who I enter into a relationship with, I could understand her point. But what she is saying is completely contradictory. There are other inconsistencies I believe in what she is saying, but those are only minor (for example a guy who is 6 inches could be my best sexual partner, but I think it's no coincidence her best partner has a huge dick). You touched upon those in your post, but I think that discussion would go nowhere.

KTF40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm anosmic and I can tell the difference in taste when I kiss a smoker. You mean to tell me you don't notice an odor?

So, I guess when subgirrl, the OP, wrote this:

...She wasn't paying attention either?

Although I am flattered that you think I'm important enough to do background checks on, those were bad examples. First off, none of those comments diverted from the original subject. Second, they were all in response to something specifically addressed to me. Third, the second example was my thread (I can take my thread wherever I damned well please, I'm not disrespecting anyone). Fourth, show me one post I've made where I was deliberately belligerent to the OP in his or her thread by attempting to change the subject when the OP said she wan't talking about that in the first place.

Repeating yourself doesn't make you brilliant, it makes you longwinded. You had no point with that paragraph except repeating yourself. You've said over and over again how ignorant the women on this forum are, your veiled attempt in this thread, without saying the word "ignorant" is still the same thing, but worded differently.

But I don't badger. She's answered you over and over again, and you seem fixated on proving your point which has nothing to do with this thread or her question.

So in all of that rant, according to RawDog, the same creepy old man who constantly flirts with other women on lpsg (even though he has a wife) in virtually every thread he enters in to is acceptable behavior, but having a discussion relating to a penis on Large Penis Support Group forum is unacceptable.

Hmm, now I'm understanding how you think. Interesting...

I can take my thread wherever I damned well please, I'm not disrespecting anyone

I quoted this part because this is easiest statement to show you just how ignorant you are. I can do the same very thing whether you started the thread or not. Nowhere in the lpsg rules does it say I can't. So you really need to stop bitching and crying at me if the topic of conversation in a thread does change and deal with it.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is interesting. Do you remember specific sizes, or is it in more general terms?
I somehow missed this. I remember them specifically. I like to measure. I always measure. I will measure the same partner over, and over. I usually measure with my hand, and so length is the only thing I know for sure with most of my past partners. I have measured a few with tape measures, and they enjoyed it. With those partners, I know girth. I guess about the girths of others based on those measurements.

'odd' is not the word - liar is... :biggrin1:
Those of us who have gotten a lot of partners with really big dicks can't help it if you don't attract the same in the same way. I don't call size queens liars when they say they specifically look for big ones and can't find any just because my experience is the opposite (never specifically looked for big, but usually got it).

...I wonder if others notice girth more or less than length, or if they are as likely to notice either?...
I feel differences in girth more. However, I mostly measured length, as explained above.

Damn near impossible unless you sexually select your partners based on penis size.
Do not forget: In a relationship, the woman is not the only one selecting a partner. The partner has to select her back. I can't speak for subgrrl, but my past partners' sized are not estimated, but measured against a ruler, or my hand which has landmarks I have already measured many times. I too have had a statistically improbable number of lovers with penises 7" long or longer.

Based on posts I have read here, and at Measurection, I am led to believe that men who are worried about their size do not try to fuck the following if they can help it: experienced women, black women, overweight women, tall women, women with large breasts, tv-star-beautiful women, women with wide hips. Well, I'm tall, black, large-breasted, overweight, and once I had some experience, I never had another average dick until I wore my husband out chasing him. (I did get two small ones, but those guys did not give the slightest impression of being worried about their sizes, even though one of them had a micro penis.) No matter what traits we might look for in our partners, we can only get them if they are looking for us as well. If guys who think or know they have smaller penises are not looking for me, and in fact admit to avoiding women like me, even if we come on to them, how am I supposed to have an "average" experience?

I have seen videos of both Mandingo and Jack Napier measured correctly. Mandingo was slightly over 9.5 (it looks bigger because he is a small guy). Big Jack was at 9.5 (he's a funny guy). These are 2 benchmark guys in the porn business. I doubt the measurements of the 9's and 10's I hear about in some posts.
Why? Because only those two could ever be quite that big if the fantasies of porn viewers worldwide are to remain unblemmished?

How was it wrong? Any by how much?
The calculator guessed my biggest to be nearly three inches too short, and my smallest to be two inches too big. Another poster nailed it when he said it's because the calculator uses only math, but people don't get together because of mathematics.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
My point is she's basically saying men shouldn't worry about their penis size and then says I won't be in a monogamous relationship with anyone under 7 inches.

What I'm saying is, when you hear comments like that, how can you possibly say men shouldn't worry about their penis size?

If her attitude is a deal breaker to you, then you don't have to get into a relationship with her or other women who are honest about their preferences. I would worry far more about those who aren't honest, but then I can't blame them for not being honest because clearly some men will ignore everything else and persist that any woman who has had a bigger cock than they have will have enjoyed the bigger one more.

I understand her completely. She is not saying that average men can't be her best lovers, just that she likes to have the option for a big dick when she wants. The guy with the big dick might be lousy in bed compared to her average guy, but he has one thing that her lover can't naturally give her, and therefore she is honestly saying that she couldn't be monogamous in this situation. Like I said, if you don't like this, don't get involved with her.

You and KC2007 can't force people to compromise because you have this view of how people should be. For sure most people do compromise over a whole series of issues, some of which are sexual, but you can't universally enforce relationship morality.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Are you really trying to tell me that's the case? Look man, I realize you're trying to white knight subgirrl, but give me a break.

Oh, he's not trying. He succeeded months ago.

I can do the same very thing whether you started the thread or not. Nowhere in the lpsg rules does it say I can't.

It's not about RULES, it's about MANNERS. If the OP of a thread wants things to stay on track, it is good MANNERS to avoid going off topic.

And before you say that I go off track all the time, not once has the OP of a thread asked me to refrain from doing so (in which case I would have respected their wishes).

I somehow missed this. I remember them specifically. I like to measure. I always measure. I will measure the same partner over, and over. I usually measure with my hand, and so length is the only thing I know for sure with most of my past partners. I have measured a few with tape measures, and they enjoyed it. With those partners, I know girth. I guess about the girths of others based on those measurements.

Thanks :smile:. Even with the few I've measured, it's never occurred to me to measure girth! Probably because I'm not a girth girl. I did ask my FB to measure his girth for me (AFTER joining LPSG - the things this site does to you :tongue:). And I can guesstimate two others based on that. The others I wouldn't have a clue about.

I feel differences in girth more. However, I mostly measured length, as explained above.

I really don't notice girth size at all. Only one of my way back when encounters made me wonder how thick he was - he seemed ridiculously girthy.

Based on posts I have read here, and at Measurection, I am led to believe that men who are worried about their size do not try to fuck the following if they can help it: experienced women, black women, overweight women, tall women, women with large breasts, tv-star-beautiful women, women with wide hips. Well, I'm tall, black, large-breasted, overweight, and once I had some experience, I never had another average dick until I wore my husband out chasing him. (I did get two small ones, but those guys did not give the slightest impression of being worried about their sizes, even though one of them had a micro penis.) No matter what traits we might look for in our partners, we can only get them if they are looking for us as well. If guys who think or know they have smaller penises are not looking for me, and in fact admit to avoiding women like me, even if we come on to them, how am I supposed to have an "average" experience?

I think you've hit upon an important point! Maybe the large guys are more likely to gravitate towards me because I come across as quite sexual. If they talk about sex with me beforehand, the fact that I like it hard and rough is bound to come up. And it's pretty obvious that I'm not inexperienced. So maybe they feel more confident that I'll be able to handle their size comfortably than some other women might.

Definitely food for thought. I might have to go back through my list and see if I think this had any impact with the larger guys I've been with.

If her attitude is a deal breaker to you, then you don't have to get into a relationship with her or other women who are honest about their preferences. I would worry far more about those who aren't honest, but then I can't blame them for not being honest because clearly some men will ignore everything else and persist that any woman who has had a bigger cock than they have will have enjoyed the bigger one more.

I understand her completely. She is not saying that average men can't be her best lovers, just that she likes to have the option for a big dick when she wants. The guy with the big dick might be lousy in bed compared to her average guy, but he has one thing that her lover can't naturally give her, and therefore she is honestly saying that she couldn't be monogamous in this situation. Like I said, if you don't like this, don't get involved with her.

You and KC2007 can't force people to compromise because you have this view of how people should be. For sure most people do compromise over a whole series of issues, some of which are sexual, but you can't universally enforce relationship morality.

Thanks for getting it :smile:. I really didn't think it was THAT hard to understand . . .

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Thanks for getting it :smile:. I really didn't think it was THAT hard to understand . . .

There's this issue of the penis ego. We all have it (men that is), as one guy said above, we want our little friends to be loved and appreciated. Not particularly noticing the size is not the same as not appreciating it, yet clearly some have had a problem getting their penis ego head around this. I do give them some slack on this as this is a big dick site, so the bigger is better mantra is going to be somewhat locally reinforced.

Do you like abalone? :cool: