Size- Does it matter?!

-AAA-

Experimental Member
Media
Women I want your opinion on this subject (specific men are welcome to participate also however not your sex and preference before proceeding with the response for statistical purposes).

Discuss!
:)

Sam Beckett

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's good for flashing pics of your cock to and impressing girls, as a way of getting sex lol. Also, I spose there is a visual aspect for both partners. After a few strokes, I take my cock out (or it comes out eventually) and think shit that's big...then watch it go all the way in lol.

But other than that it doesn't matter. 90% of attraction takes place outside the bedroom. The other 10% doesn't rely on penis size in the slightest. It's all about chemistry, hormones and horniness.

windtalkerways

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes...for the umpteenth time...

YES...size does matter.

Yes, guys who are smaller are good
at giving orgasms too BUT I will
take a bigger man any time I
have the choice.

It just FEELS better. For me.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
windtalkerways said:
Yes...for the umpteenth time...

YES...size does matter.

Yes, guys who are smaller are good
at giving orgasms too BUT I will
take a bigger man any time I
have the choice.

It just FEELS better. For me.

What famous person was it who
responded to this question by
saying "Size is all that matters"?

Not that i'm saying i agree,
was just wondering who said it.

Wilde316

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think windtalkerways is right, I have found that no matter what as long as one knows how to use ones equipment, it will make a woman happier, I have however noticed that most women no matter what will enjoy the feeling of being filled by a larger dick more than a smaller skilled one. I also have seen the absolute joy that most women get when they discover that their man is packing a better than average caliber weapon, I may not have the howizter that some guys pack, but my 9 still gets it done, lol

royston

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
wilde316.....my instinct is telling me you have abit of a crush on windtalkerways!!

remember my friend....treat em' mean..keep em' keen !!

x love royston x

Wilde316

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes Royston I believe I do, nothing I cant get out of my system with a good old fashioned one night stand, of course I'm trying to not be a whore anymore, so I might have to suffer

LazyKing

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think size only matters to you. If a women judges you based on how big your cock is, then I say she is not worth your time or effort.

I wouldn't ever judge a women on how small her breasts were, becauses its the person inside that really counts and the way you feel towards them.

However, I'm sure most women would pefer a big cock, but it's been proven that the majority of men in the world are average. Most women you'll meet probably won't judge you on your cock size, and like I said, if they do, kick em to the curb.

Also, making a women orgasm is not just all about having a big cock. It's about how you use it, different motions, and postions, and rythems all contribute to it, and also how well you can work her up before you acually get started with the sex.

Just my 3 cents..

B_Chris_9_inches

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the Way i see it, Size matters to those who make it matter!!

Realistically, a big cock is like big muscles, its for looks!!, it looks good on a man, but when it comes to sex, if the cock is too big, it can be quite painfull!!

A big cock is kind of a novelty that through rumours has led us to believe bigger is better. For some women i guess bigger is better. Like if you only like guys who are well built, and u go out with a skinny guy you wont feel the same attraction, nor be comfortable with them!!

If you are a girl who doesnt really care about penis size, then you can have good sex regardless of the size, but if you really care about the size, the sex might not feel as good because of the fact that you prefer a bigger cock!!

All very confusing.

But u just have to look at Japanese girls, they make the most noise (and seemto get the most pleasure :wink: ) and the guys arnt very big!! lol.

I saw a video of a Japanese girl and a black guy, and she hated every minute of it!!:sad:

Not trying to be stereo typical here (there are big Japanese guys and small black guys!!! Were all the same :worried: !!!)

Hope that answers your question!! lol

kwc4you2003

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So far the socio-demographic that -AAA- wanted an answer from has voted unaminously for Bigger = Better.

And yes i hate it when hookers stand in my dorway, they should be out making me money.

windtalkerways

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
kwc4you2003 said:
So far the socio-demographic that -AAA- wanted an answer from has voted unaminously for Bigger = Better.

And yes i hate it when hookers stand in my dorway, they should be out making me money.

ROFLMAO!!!!!

Hilarious! :biggrin1:

windtalkerways

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are lots of women out there who
love an average sized tool and as I said,
these guys have no problem making me
cum.

Having experienced BOTH average and big,
I am answering the question honestly. Of
the two bigger feels better, no question
about it.

Yeah, yeah...all the rhetoric about choosing
a guy for his nice personality comes into play
but he wasn't asking about personality. :rolleyes:

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'll admit it, I'm a size queen...I love an 8-9 inch penis but then again it could be because it is attached to my boyfriend.:wink: