Size does matter (kinda)

LuvinBig

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey All,

I'm new here, and not sure exactly what it is I am doing here. I feel somewhat vain. I hate to say this, but for me, size does matter - to a certain extent. A fat dick is what I crave, but it isn't a deal breaker. I've been with my boyfriend now for 5 years, I love him - but intercourse is not that satisfying because I feel like he gets "lost" inside (good thing he can do others things I enjoy :smile: ). He's not really small either - about 7" long, and 1 - 1 1/2 in diameter (hard). So here I am dreaming of fat dicks, and staying with the one I love. Can anyone else relate to my bizarre story? Maybe there is something wrong with me :confused:

Mr. Pookie

Just Browsing
Media
LuvinBig said:
Hey All,

I'm new here, and not sure exactly what it is I am doing here. I feel somewhat vain. I hate to say this, but for me, size does matter - to a certain extent. A fat dick is what I crave, but it isn't a deal breaker. I've been with my boyfriend now for 5 years, I love him - but intercourse is not that satisfying because I feel like he gets "lost" inside (good thing he can do others things I enjoy :smile: ). He's not really small either - about 7" long, and 1 - 1 1/2 in diameter (hard). So here I am dreaming of fat dicks, and staying with the one I love. Can anyone else relate to my bizarre story? Maybe there is something wrong with me :confused:

Are you sure you mean 1 and 1/2 inches in diameter, or do you mean wide? 1 and 1/2 in diameter is like a pencil. Does it look like a long pencil? If so, I understand where you're coming from.

bigschlotsky

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mr. Pookie said:
Are you sure you mean 1 and 1/2 inches in diameter, or do you mean wide? 1 and 1/2 in diameter is like a pencil. Does it look like a long pencil? If so, I understand where you're coming from.

Actually, the original poster was correct in her use of the word diamater. Mr. Pookie I think you're confusing diameter with circumference. Diamater does in fact mean width. A 1-1.5 inch diameter is normal for a penis, perhaps slightly on the small side but not abnormal. Circumference is how big it is if you measure all the way around. Normal circumference is 4-6 in.

LuvinBig

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I mean wide - I thought that was diameter. Circumference is around - isn't it? Ah well who the hell cares, It's been a while since I was in math class. Point is - it's not a pencil (thank goodness), but not really that wide either.

bigschlotsky

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LuvinBig said:
Hey All,

There's nothing wrong with you so let's get that straight right now. Everyone has preferences and there ain't a thing wrong with that. I also think you're not alone. A lot of women like a thick cock. Overall I think most women care more about girth than length. Mine is nothing too special in the length department but very thick, and I often get real positive feedback on my girth. So my point is relax, you're fine. Try getting a thick dildo and incorporating it into your lovemaking sessions with your boyfriend. Also try positions that make for tighter penetration, like missionary or doggy with your legs together.

Mr. Pookie

Just Browsing
Media
bigschlotsky said:
Actually, the original poster was correct in her use of the word diamater. Mr. Pookie I think you're confusing diameter with circumference. Diamater does in fact mean width. A 1-1.5 inch diameter is normal for a penis, perhaps slightly on the small side but not abnormal. Circumference is how big it is if you measure all the way around. Normal circumference is 4-6 in.

My bad! I was never good with numbers. Thanks.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
bigschlotsky said:

I would go further to say that 1 1/2 inches in diameter is not small that small, either. It's almost 4 3/4 in circumference.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
1" diameter is quite small, but 1.5" diameter sounds pretty much average.

Why not get a bigger toy and play with it, together with him? Tread a little cautiously with your b/f because he might get a little insecure, but I'd think you've been together long enough to handle something like that. At the very least, talk with him, if you haven't already.

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LuvinBig said:
Hey All,

Relax, dear :wink: . There's nothing wrong with liking a thick cock. I myself quite prefer a thick one. You got some good advice from the other posters on toys and positions and such, and on talking to the fellow in question. But you're not defective for having preferences, and you don't need to be ashamed of them. :wink:

LuvinBig

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks to all those that replied! I appreciate all the comments. My bf knows I`m not that into intercourse, but I don`t want to make it about him - because really it`s about me. This is the one area I haven`t been completely honest with him. We do try lots of different positions, games, toys (I`m not shy about talking about sex and trying different things and neither is he), but talking about size, I don`t know I think that would hurt him.`Any thoughts, how would the guys out there feel if their gf told them they weren`t thick enough. (This probably doesn`t happen - I mean what site are we on. But if you could just imagine.)

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LuvinBig said:
Thanks to all those that replied! I appreciate all the comments. My bf knows I`m not that into intercourse, but I don`t want to make it about him - because really it`s about me.

Whoaaa. Not into intercourse or not into intercourse with him? That's a big difference. And oooooh what a shame, for 'tis a wondrous thing :tongue: . Yeah I'd suggest figuring out why you're not into intercourse. In a serious relationship, I might suggest you experimenting with toys, dildos and such, learning what gives you pleasure and teaching him. And bring him on board - tell him your concerns. It's easy to say it in a way that doesn't put him down. I had a girlfriend who wasn't enjoying sex with her boyfriend as much as she wanted. What she told him was: "It's really frustrating because you're such a stud in bed and I'm still not getting off." Whether or not it's true doesn't matter. You want him as an ally in helping you get more sexual pleasure.

Le-Noir

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey, dear lady. There are some NOT mysterious ways to feel confortable with your play mate. Just do some kegals and your kitty will become more tight. And more than that your BF can do something for you and for himself trying some Penis Enlargemen Exercises. A lot of people say they actually work. Efforts will be rewarded. For both of you! :smile: