Size does matter with my girlfriend

jjsuperbird

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi folks! Been a long time since I posted an erotic story here. I started writing several different stories over the past year but have not been able to get inspired enough to finish any of them.

I now have half a dozen partially completed stories on my computer, none of which I'm getting around to finishing. So I'm going to try something a bit risky. I'm going to post this partially thought out story and hope the pressure to complete will be enough inspiration to put me over the top!

I've learned from previous experience that it is dangerous to post something before it is finished, because you run the risk of not following through...

But on the other hand, I'm hoping that the act of posting what I have so far here on LPSG will be enough to force me to finish the job! So here is the first installment, hope you enjoy.

Jennifer was Allan’s first serious girlfriend in college and she ruined him. Allan blamed Jennifer for his size envy.

Al satisfied his first girlfriend for several months during their freshman year… they had wonderful sex and she responded passionately … until one night at a party … Allan caught his girlfriend in bed with a fucking horse hung cunt wrecker. At that moment it was over… Allan soon realized his dick wasn't ever going to be able to satisfy Jennifer again.

Ten years after college Allan still fantasizes about that night he saw a big dick satisfy his first girlfriend. He fantasizes about men with big dicks… women moaning and writhing under a horse hung stud while he jerks his little dick between his fingers.

This is Allan’s story...

Allan and Jennifer were typical wholesome college kids. Like thousands of other young people from Middle America they were relatively inexperienced when they went off to first year college.

Allan was an average healthy young man. He had a pleasant personality, a cute round face and curly blond hair. A little taller than average, Allan wasn’t a great athlete but had played basketball in high school. He wasn’t going to make the varsity team, but could hold his own in a game of one-on-one.

A pleasant boy next door type guy, Al was really smart and planned to major in math and physics in college.

His best feature was his deep watery blue eyes. He never had a girlfriend in high school but did date a couple of times. He had kissed a girl but that's as far as it went. Allan was a virgin when he went to college. He was an average middle class kid from middle America.

The only department where he might be considered less than average would be his penis. His little dick was about four inches when fully erect. On Allan’s tall frame, it looked more like a sore thumb sticking out than a manly cock.

Jennifer was also a first year virgin from middle class middle america. A wholesome girl with smallish breasts. Nothing spectacular, but she did have one very developed feature... she had a healthy libido. Being away from home for the first time, she really enjoyed all the cute boys and found herself getting horny several times a day thinking about all the young men in college.

During the first few weeks on campus Jennifer was checking out all the guys. Going back to her dorm after classes, she masturbated every afternoon. She would often go back to her room in the evening after studying at the library and masturbate again before falling asleep. In the morning, as she listened to the other girls in the dorm get ready for class, she would often lie in bed and finger herself to a soft warm cum. Jennifer loved being at college with all these cute guys... she was one horny bitch.

Jennifer loved all the cute guys in college and wanted them to pay attention to her, but she didn’t want to get the reputation for being a slut. She wore tight jeans to show off her sexy hard bum and always went to class in full make-up and beautiful hair so the boys would notice her.

However, because she was so quick to get horny, the nipples on her firm little breasts would harden very easily. She thought it would be a bit sluttish to show her nipples so she never wore tight t-shirts.

One day she caught the attention of a tall curly haired brainiak in her calculus class. That was Allan.

She caught him steeling glances at her while the professor droned on about a problem at the front of the room.

Jennifer noticed Allan's long fingers drumming on the desk. She liked his curly blond hair and beautiful blue eyes. He wore a clean button down shirt and nice jeans. He seemed like a nice guy she thought.

She asked for his help with a math problem. He blushed but did help her solve the problem. As he leaned over the small desk she snuggled close. She captured her first college freshman. They went for a coffee and then ended up back in her room.

Jennifer and Allan had hot sex every day for several months. Allan would come over to her room after class and they would fuck like rabbits. They would go to the Library and study together for a couple of hours then go back to Allan’s room to fuck again. Sometime Allan stayed over in Jennifer’s room and sometimes she stayed over at his dorm. They would have sex morning noon and night.

Jennifer loved holding Al’s curly hair as he tongued her pussy. He was a great pussy licker. He could make her cum just by flicking his tongue on her hard clit. His long fingers probing her wet pussy.

The slurping sound of his lips on her wet box made her incredibly horny. She loved the feel of his unshaven chin pressing against her thighs as he devoured her pussy.

Jennifer loved to get naked and have Allan lick and kiss her whole body. She would enthusiastically wrap her legs around his head and bang her heels of her bare feet on his back as he flicked his tongue and rapidly drove her to orgasm after orgasm.

Allan couldn't believe his luck ... this wholesome cute little girl from middle America was actually a horny vixen in the sack...

He loved it when she moaned and writhed ... he liked her fingers in his curly blond hair as he tongued her little pussy. He liked her muscular legs drapped over his shoulders as he buried his face in her hot wet box.

He was in heaven.

jjsuperbird

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Part 2:

Jennifer enjoyed Al’s attentions throughout the fall term. They spent lots of time together studying in the library, going to movies and having sex in each others dorm.

In the last week of exams, Al gave Jen a set of pearl earrings for Christmas and suggested after the holidays they start looking for an apartment to move in together for second year.

Jen went home over the holiday with an uneasy feeling. This was moving too fast.

While she enjoyed Al’s attention and she did appreciate his intelligence, she wasn’t sure he was the one for her.

She didn’t commit to move in together. She didn’t invite Al to visit her family over the holiday. Instead she suggested they take the two week break to see how they felt.

Rebecca was Jen’s best friend all through high school. They had shared everything together when they were growing up but they went off to different colleges.

Jen realized she missed her friend and was looking forward to going home and spending time with Becky and getting her advice.

Rebecca was a big girl with dark skin and jet black hair. She was over six feet tall and muscular. Her father was part Apache and her mother was from Scottish-German stock. Sadly Rebecca's mother died in childbirth. She was raised by her widow father and they were very close.

Mr. Armstrong was a kind and quiet man. Big hands and powerful shoulders; he was a mechanic. He worked on heavy rigs for a large trucking company. Becky took after her father; she was the kindest gentlest person. Like her father, she was a big boned but she had an even bigger heart.

Her smoldering dark brown eyes and beautiful smooth bronze skin and large physique made her look like an Amazon goddess. She won an athletic scholarship to a state university up north and was on the varsity rowing team. Her dad was the proudest father in town!

Seeing Becky and Jen hanging around town together looked like an odd pair. Jen was a slight blond wisp of a girl, less than five feet tall. Becky was big and muscular and dark.

Becky stood over six foot, her long straight black hair down her back made her look like a beautiful thoroughbred race horse. Jen, with blond pixie cut hair looked like a delicate flower or little butterfly. Her little bubble butt was dwarfed beside the big powerful thighs, hard tight gluts and strong torso of her best friend.

While they hadn’t seen each other since September, over the Christmas break they picked up right where they left off in high school. They shopped together, went for coffee together, and went to movies and visited their other high school friends together.

They spent most of the Christmas holiday joking and laughing and catching up. The first night of the Christmas holiday Jen told Becky all about Al and how attentive he was and what a math genius he was. She said he had made her feel special and he was really sweet but she was concerned it was getting too serious too quickly.

Rebecca was sympathetic and listened to her best friend tell her every detail. Over the next two weeks they talked a lot about life and their ambitions. What courses they liked, what they wanted to do after college, family all the things they hoped for ... Jen didn't return to the subject of Al until near the end of the Christmas holiday.

Becky didn’t want her best friend to make a mistake by agreeing to move in with Al. She observed that Jen never wore the pearl earings Al gave her. From their conversations she could see that Jen was getting physical and emotional pleasure from Al’s attentiveness but she could tell there was something not right.

Becky thought she should broach the subject one more time. She began by explaining to her best friend that she had been so busy with the rowing team and training and her studies that she didn’t have any time for a steady boy friend.

Jen certainly noticed that Becky had definitely put on some added muscle since going to college and joining the varsity rowing team. Her shoulders were broader and her thighs even thicker than in high school.

Becky even thought that her best friend’s c-cup bust was bigger. She looked fantastic, but Jen wondered whether Becky’s physical size might make it harder to find a boyfriend.

“I’m just not sure Al is the right one” Jen said as she continued to wonder about her best friend’s sex life in college.

“If you are not sure about Al” suggested Becky, “maybe you should play the field a bit”.

“I love the sex” casually continued Jen, “But we don’t have anything else in common”.

“A man with a good tongue isn’t necessarily a bad thing” joked Becky.

Becky’s joke about Al’s tongue got her thinking. Jen hadn’t thought of it before, but she had never cum with Al inside her… all of her orgasms with Al were through cunnilingus. She had cum with his fingers and tongue but never with is penis inside her.

“Becky…” tentatively started Jen.

“Yea?”

“Have you had … has a guy… at college has anyone…”

Are you asking me if I’ve had sex Jennifer Perkins?”

“Well?” Jennifer raised her eyebrows and shrugged tentatively at her bronze Amazon girl friend.

“Of course I’ve had sex. I liked it too. I just don’t seem to need it like you do.”

That last sentence was probably unnecessary. Becky was getting a little testy and uncomfortable where this conversation was going. She smiled at her little blond friend and took Jen’s petite hands and enveloped them in her own large rower’s hands.

“Listen Jen” continued Becky in a softer big sister type tone. “I’ve had sex with four different guys. I hated the first one, but the next two were pretty good. The last one was an absolute disappointment. With thighs like these I need a real man… if you know what I mean.”

Jen’s face didn’t show the surprise she felt listening to her best friend. Thinking of big Becky having sex with four different guys was a bit of a surprise.

She felt the warmth of Becky’s hands and heard the compassion in her voice. This was the caring Becky she knew from high school… this was the advice she was looking for.

“I might not have had as much sex as you, but I’ve had more experience with different men. Believe me there are lots of guys with great tongues but it isn’t until you have experienced a great cock that you know you have had real sex.

“Al sounds like a great guy, but believe me there are other fish in the sea. If it doesn’t feel right try some others.”

I'm trying to decide whether the next chapter should have Jen going back to college and start 'playing the field' as her girlfriend suggests or whether we should have a sidebar chapter involving a lesbian experience between Jen and Becky or maybe a 'flashback' about some of Becky's sexual experience on the rowing team... Any preferences for the next chapter?

Cheers
JJ

Reactions: sizequeenie

B_blessed boy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
true that...let her introduce her to some good dick
or let jen stumble upon the father undressing and see a monster and get some big dick in the garage or something.
all lesbos do is lick! boooorrriingg!!!

jjsuperbird

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks Million Man... I've got lots of ideas started, but I've been so busy with work that never get a chance to finish... or by the time I get back to writing I've lost interest in the story.

I did one a while ago about a couple of young hung guys in a boy scout troop that decided to set up a male stripping business for women's birthday parties and stuff.. They used their considerable endowements for fund raising for the boy scouts (hell it beats selling Christmas trees!) ... but thought it was a bit phony...

I've started a story about one of my older characters Tom the security guard getting a promotion and having to work in the office... thought it would be a good angle but didn't work.

I played with the character of the new student in town -- the high school wrestler, but he isn't doing it for me...

I had some business in San Antonio and saw the most delicious little girl working as a cleaning lady in the hotel... she inspired me to try and do a series on cleaning ladies and what they see... but that isn't moving too quickly.

I've got lots of ideas ... just not enough time to finish any of them.

My ambition is to try and carve out some time for regular writing and hopefully post another couple of chapters on this story. If it works maybe I'll be inspired to finish a couple of the other stories...

As always I appreciate ideas and suggestions ...

Cheers
JJ

jjsuperbird

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Part 3

Becky thought about a couple of the sexual experiences she had had in her first term at college.

Her first experience during frosh week was a sloppy awkward mistake. Too much beer and an aggressive little shit took advantage of her.

It was her first time away from home. She was inexperienced and didn’t think it would get out of hand so quickly. Kissing in the darkened corner of the common room at a dormitory party they explored each other’s bodies. It was a hot evening and Becky was wearing her rowing shorts and a loose fitting t-shirt.

His hands started to wander under her t-shirt and he squeezed her tits aggressively. He pinched her nipples. He whipped out his dick… a little four inch cock. Unfortunately, the little shit came as soon as his tiny penis touched her big muscular rowing thighs.

Covered in smelly cum, Becky was revolted by the little shit. He was drunk and before she could even find anything to wipe herself clean he had already passed out... Becky was too embarrassed to tell Jennifer about that one…

The second guy was from the senior men’s rowing team and he was great; big, powerful, considerate and sexually talented.

“Jen, you know what a ‘sculler’ is?” asked Becky.

Jennifer furrowed the brow on her pretty little face. “No what?”

“A sculler is a rower that pulls on two oars, one in each hand.”

“You know what a ‘sweep’ is?”

Jen shook her head no; her blond hair swayed from side to side. “I’ll bite, what’s a sweep?”

“That’s what they call a rower that pulls on one oar with two hands.”

Becky went on to explain that one of the guys on the senior men’s rowing team is a sculler but the love muscle in his pants is so big that it takes two hands to hold so the girls on the rowing team call him ‘Sweep’.

“If you are not a rower, the reference to sweep doesn’t mean anything, but believe me,” Becky was getting wet just thinking about the big thick cock… “The girls all know that it takes two hands to hold the shaft of his big oar.”

“One night we were coming back from an interstate competition. We were sharing a bottle of southern comfort and I was a bit tipsy and got kind of horny. I decided that I had to check out ‘Sweep’s” equipment for myself.”

Jennifer sat with her eyes glued to her raven haired girlfriend. She watched Becky’s big round breasts heave up and down as her breathing got heavier. Her hour glass figure swayed as she told the story. She flipped her dark hair back off her shoulders and her big breasts thrusts through the material as she straightened her back and curled her legs up under herself on the couch.

Jennifer was seeing a side of Becky she had never seen before.

“I sat beside him near the back of the bus. Well, it was a long drive back to campus in the dark so, after a few more drinks, eventually I snuggled up close. Sweep put his big arm around my shoulders and he gently caressed my ear. His soft stroking of my hair and my ear was really sexy. He was making me so hot. He didn’t push. He wasn’t aggressive.”

Jen could tell that Becky was reliving the experience as she told the story. Her eyes rolled back as she let her imagination go back to that darkened bus.

“After a while I let my fingers wander up his powerful thighs. I didn’t want to move too fast, but I was dying to feel that legendary two fisted python in his pants.”

“Believe me; compared to the first little shit I was with in frosh week, Sweep was hung like a horse.”

“We went back to his apartment that night and had the most satisfying sex ...”

Becky’s voice trailed off as she thought about Sweep’s big ten inches of pulsing love muscle.

Becky massaged Sweep’s dick... it felt bigger than a kielbasa sausage in his pants. She wanted so desparately to take it out of his pants but there were too many other team mates close by. She wanted to slurp and suck on his big manhood. But she didn’t dare in the bus.

Sweep was able to discretely satisfy Becky on the long bus ride home. He massaged and stroked, sliding his fingers across the nape of her neck. He caressed her check and kissed her deeply. Eventually he worked his big powerful hand up her wet pussy. Gently stroking her and pressing on her clit.

Sweep brought her to a soft warm orgasm in the back of the darkened bus. Becky could feel her toes curl and a shudder went through her body as Sweep rocked her with his big hands.

But the real fun happened when they went back to his apartment. Sweep was a big powerful man with thick arms and bowling ball shoulders. He had a flat washboard stomach and amazing thick thighs.

He lifted Becky up onto the bed in his room and proceeded to enter her wet pussy... pressing against her womanhood with his cock as thick as a soda can. Becky had never experienced anything so hot. His big purple shaft was like a poker burning the lips of her vagina as he entered her.

Sweep was thick, he was huge. He opened her wide with his powerful thrusts. He pounded and pounded.

They started out missionary style but soon Becky was on top. She sat on Sweep’s fuck pole cowgirl style. Holding her c-cup breasts as she ground her pussy onto his shaft, Becky felt herself stretched like she had never been stretched before.

The two muscular athletes made love in every position they could. Sweep’s long hard dick pounded Becky from behind. Her hard gluteus muscles pushing back against the strong thighs of the male rower as each thrust went deeper and deeper.

Sweep lifted her up off the bed and sat her on his shaft. He flipped her over and did it wheelbarrow style. They did it kneeling; they did it sitting. They did it standing up and side by side. Sweep kept thrusting as Becky’s powerful torso and rower’s shoulders and arms held herself up to each of his long deep strokes.

After several hours of love making they slept peacefully in each others strong arms. Sweep’s big cock remained well over seven inches even when flaccid. He was bigger soft than the first little shit Becky experienced fully hard.

In the morning Becky stroked her fingers up and down the flaccid shaft. Despite a long night of love making it swelled up to its full ten inches again. She held his heavy balls in her warm hands.

Sweep sucked on Becky's nipples and kissed and nuzzled her neck. They made love twice more before going for a shower together then to the local greasy spoon for a hardy breakfast. It was a fantastic date.

Eventually I have to get back to where this story started... our little pixie blond, Jennifer, dumping her boyfriend Allan for some bigger man meat... But do we have any votes for another quick sidebar advanture? Blessed Boy suggested we might introduce Becky's dad? Not sure ... other thoughts?

JJ

Greg5307

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
NO DAD! There are enough disgusting old dad stories out there. Keep on going the path your going. It's awesome dude, keep it up!

Reactions: dragonmeister

jjsuperbird

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Part 4

The Christmas holidays were over and Jennifer and Rebecca went back to school. Becky flew north and Jennifer took the bus back to college across the state.

As the bus pulled into the bus terminal Jennifer could see Allan waiting for her.

After several months of hot sex in first term, Jennifer had told Al before Christmas that she wanted to cool the relationship. They only chatted briefly on the phone three or four times over the Christmas holiday. Every time they spoke Jen tried to signal that she was looking for a ‘pause’ in the relationship but Al wasn’t taking the hints.

Al was a typical horny first year guy and he was governed more by his little head than his big head. He loved the sex with Jen and wanted more! He had jerked off every day throughout high school thinking about sex.

He hadn't needed to jerk at all when he and Jen were going at it hot and heavy during the fall term. But over the holidays he was back to choking the chicken several times a day.

In their last phone call, Al had told her he was missing her sexy little body and wanted to make love to her tight little pussy. Jen was starting to realize that this was a relationship built on nothing but sex.

Al didn't ask about her family or friends. He didn't ask what movies she had seen he didn't discuss politics or music. He couldn't carry on a conversation for more than two minutes without turning to the subject of sex.

In there last phone call he asked her when she was coming back to school. Jen told him, but regretted it as soon as she did. She didn’t want him to come meet her at the bus station. She said she would find her own way to campus.

“Hi Jen” Allan said with a big smile. He opened his arms and stepped toward Jen hoping for a kiss and warm embrace as she came off the bus.

Jen didn’t drop her bags. She didn't reciprocate the show of affection. Anyone watching in the bus terminal could see that Al was happier to see Jen than she was to see him.

However, being a polite girl she didn’t want to make a scene so she gave Al a quick peck on the cheek and kept walking through the lobby of the bus terminal to the taxis on the street.

“I thought I told you I would find my own way to campus” snapped Jen. “Why are you here?”

“Hey babe… I missed you.” Whined Al. “Besides, Mike is with me. He has his car parked around the corner.”

“Who’s Mike?”

“He’s a cool senior on my floor in residence. He is in third year Phys Ed and has his own car.” We are having a party in the dorm tonight and I told him you would come over.

“How do you know what I will do? You don’t own me.” Jen kept walking a few steps ahead of Allan.

“Come on Jen. Don’t be like that; I’m trying to be nice.

“Mike and I will drive you to your dorm so you can freshen up before the party. We have lots of beer on ice and Mike has some great music. Everybody in residence is coming. It’ll be fun. Come on.”

As they walked out of the Bus terminal, Jen noticed a dark muscular guy leaning against a shiny new red mustang convertible parked across the street. Arms folded across his chest wearing a tight t-shirt and jeans he looked like a cliché out of a muscle car magazine.

“Hey Mike!” Al waved and smiled. He pointed at Jen.

Jen felt uncomfortable, she felt like Al was showing off a trophy or a new toy to his friend.

Mike pushed his dark reflective sunglasses down his nose so he could get a better look at the girl walking just slightly ahead of Al. Mike liked what he saw. He watched the cute little girl with perky breasts and bouncing blond hair walk toward his car.

No longer leaning on the red car, Mike took a half step toward the willowy blond chick walking toward him. He nodded slightly and casually waved his left hand toward the trunk. The remote keyless entry fob in his left hand gave a “beep beep” and the trunk snapped open.

Reaching toward her bags with his right hand he said “Let me take those.”

She kept walking toward the stocky olive skinned athletic looking man with the shiny car and gave him a tentative smile. Handing him her bag, she could feel his sexual energy as her hand briefly touched his.

“Thank you.” She said. The sound of her voice surprised Jennifer. the angry tone with Al from inside the terminal was gone and in it’s place was the sound of a vulnerable little girl.

“No prob… Glad to meet you.”

Jen noticed his jeans were straining against thick muscular thighs. As Mike turned to put the bags in the car Jen looked at his tight butt. The jeans must have been spray painted on this guy.

“Let me get the door for you.” Al ran around the front of the car to the passenger side.

Jen walked around the back of the car and brushed against Mike as she passed. He smiled at her cute little bum as she walked toward the passanger door. She slipped in the front seat.

Al sat in the back seat and talked almost all the way to campus. But Jen couldn’t take her eyes off Mike as he drove the mustang. He was a man of few words but she was drinking him in with her eyes.

His bare arms on the steering wheel were amazing. The veins and taught muscles of his forearms and biceps were clearly visible. They danced and flexed with every turn of the wheel.

His big thighs mounded up like rock hard pillows in the bucket seats. His torso was v-shaped. And his shoulders were large and round straining against the cotton of the t-shirt. He was a human specimen like she had never seen before.

In profile Jen loved his square jaw and thick neck. Jen couldn’t see his eyes because of the dark glasses. With the perfectly styled black hair and smooth olive skin he looked like a male model displaying those sunglasses for a billboard advertisement.

He was gorgeous.

This entry is too large to post in one entry I have to split it into two... stay tuned.

jjsuperbird

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
continuation of part 4...

The tight white t-shirt left little to the imagination. His chest was chiseled and his lats were wide. The cotton strained against his biceps. Jen could see his nipples poking through the taught material, slightly pointing downward from his large pectoral muscles.

The ride from the bus terminal to campus was usually about 20 minutes. Al did lots of talking for the first ten minutes. Jennifer was trying to find a way to get to know more about Mike.

Finally, when there was a pause in the monologue from the back seat, Jennifer looked at the hunky driver and said, “What are you taking Mike?”

“Phys Ed.”

Mike kept looking forward and driving.

“Cool.” Jen was struggling to make small talk. “You enjoy sports?”

“Yea. I am on the varsity rowing team.”

“Wow! My best friend back home is on the women’s team at college”

“Women’s rowing team?” Mike asked.

“Yea, she’s a sculler … that means she pulls two oars. What position do you play?”

Mike laughed.

“I’ve never heard it put that way…’what position do I play?’” repeated Mike.

“Yea, are you a sculler or a sweep?”

“Your girlfriend teach you those terms?”

“Yea, do you pull one oar or do you pull two?” Jennifer realized she didn’t know anything about rowing except those two terms. And judging by Mike’s reaction she must be saying something pretty stupid. She laughed and looked down from Mike’s face to his crotch.

“I’ll tell you what, we are competing this weekend why don’t you just come out and watch me?”

Was this guy asking me out? Jennifer wondered to herself. Am I coming on to him or is he coming on to me? Suddenly Jennifer remembered Al sitting right in the back seat.

Then she thought about her high school friend Becky’s advice. There are lots of fish in the sea.

Jennifer was about to land a big one.

As they pulled into the parking lot of the residence Mike backed the red mustang into the parking space. He reached his arm behind the passenger seat so he could see out the rear view mirror.

Jen noticed a flash of dark pubic hair sticking out from the armpit of his white t-shirt. His big sculpted chest thrust toward her as he backed the car into the narrow space.

As Mike was backing the car in Jen looked right at his big chest and asked “What time do you want to see me?”

“Any time you re ready. The real action will get going about 9 o’clock tonight.”

As Mike straightened around from backing the car into the space his hand gently brushed Jennifer’s blond pixie cut hair.

Al had been quiet in the back seat for the last half of the ride.

He realized that His girl was showing a bit too much interest in Mike and Mike was definitely starting to show a bit too much interest in Jen...

He wondered if it was a smart idea to ask Mike to drive out to the bus terminal to pick up Jennifer.

“Okay, I’ll see you around nine o’clock.” Jen opened the passenger door and jumped out of the car. “Just pop the trunk and I’ll grab my bag.”

Mike popped the trunk and before Al could even get out of the back seat of the two door mustang Jennifer had grabbed her bag, slammed the trunk and was bounding up the stairs of her residence.

“Mike watched her tight little butt as she scampered up the stairs. “See you around nine” he called after her. At the top of the stairs she turned, waved and flashed a big smile.

jjsuperbird

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi folks:

Woops, I noticed a few typos and some continuity problems. Sorry for being sloppy, I should have re-read this last chapter a couple of times before posting...

In one paragraph I wrote "He reached his arm behind the passenger seat so he could see out the rear view mirror ". Obviously he was turned around to look out the *rear window* of the car not the *rear view mirror*...

Anyway, hope you are enjoying... any requests for new plot twists or particular preferences for descriptions of anatomy or sex acts are welcome. After all, this is supposed to be erotic fiction, not high class literature. :biggrin1:

My aim is to make all you readers cum on your keyboard.... Let me know if it is working...

Private messages also welcome.

Cheers
JJ