Size does matter with my girlfriend

jjsuperbird

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay Pepijn made me laugh with his witty post. I do have some spare time around the holidays. So I guess I have not excuse not to continue writing.

Here is a quick addition to this story. I haven't spent any time checking for grammer or continuity. Please excuse any errors. Pepijn this one is for you :wink:

Sunday morning on campus is usually very quiet… There are no classes and the library doesn’t open until one o’clock. Most students sleep in and don’t start moving too early.

Jennifer woke to the sound of bells outside the window.

At first she wasn’t sure where she was. The bed didn’t feel like her dorm bed. The light from the window was different. The spring of the mattress was different. She smelled a manly musky smell.

She was in Brett’s bed; the massive muscular member of the varsity rowing team she went home with from the dorm party last night.

'Those must be church bells for Sunday service' she thought to herself. 'Wow what a night, I wonder what time it is?'

Brett lived just off campus in a house with four other guys. It was all coming back to her…

After he had ripped her panties and fucked her in the stairwell of Al's Dorm they didn’t return to the party. Instead they went back to Brett’s room to continue a long night of hot sex.

They continued athletic sex in every position… Brett was strong and had incredible stamina. He was a much better lover than Al. He made Jennifer feel his huge manhood in places she couldn’t imagine in her wildest fantasy.

All night she was absolutely ravaged by his eleven inch python.

He did her on the floor doggy style and missionary position in the bed. Standing at the edge of the bed he lifted her and bounced her on his dick holding her ass with his powerful hands.

Jennifer felt that postion the deepest… He picked her up with his powerful arms and yet made her feel like a delicate flower. He was gentle yet overpowering at the same time.

After several earth shaking orgasms they dozed off for a short while. In the middle of the night Jennifer woke in Brett’s arms, his massive chest gently rising and lowering with each breath. While Brett lay sleeping on his back Jennifer kissed his hairy chest and licked his brown nipples and stroked his broad shoulders and squeezed his massive biceps. As her fingers explored, Brett’s dick rose to its full height once again.

‘God,’ she thought to herself, ‘He's already cum at least four times including the quickie in the stairwell. He has made me cum just as much. But I can’t resist; his massive manhood is rock hard again. I've got to have him one more time.’

She softly whispered into his ear… “Brett, I want you inside me again.”

Brett smiled and opened his eyes. He watched as this horny little blond climbed up on his hips and turned around so her smooth sexy back was facing him. He watched as her petite hourglass figure moved into position to take his manhood in a reverse cowgirl position. She reached around with her delicate little hand to lift his heavy schlong and squeeze it into her hot pussy.

'God this one is hot' Brett though to himself. 'She must have an inventory of positions she wants to try before sunrise.'

Gently rocking and wiggling to get the massive head into her pussy at first, Jennifer gradually took it all in and started pounding up and down harder and harder.

Brett smiled in satisfaction as this little blond pixie took his thick love-muscle completely into her tight little pussy.

He used his big hands to help her bounce up and down. His hands wrapped around her tiny waist and he helped her up and down, up and down. The sloppy sounds of wet sex came from her pussy.

She dug her claws into his fleshy big thighs and continued to bounce for several minutes.

Brett watched through the mounds of his pectoral muscles as the tight rosebud of her bum rose and fell above his hips.

Fuck she was hot. She was moving faster and faster. Brett was getting into the rhythm. He thought about putting his hard dick into her tight butt.

Suddenly she rose off his manhood; without turning around she climbed up and rubbed her horny little clit up his muscular chest. She moved her wet pussy right up to his face. She wanted him to eat her while she slapped his dick on her own face and neck.

With her hungry mouth she ran her hot lips up and down the shaft and pressed it big spongy hot head against her cheek.

They were in sixy-nine position with tiny Jennifer on top of the mountain of a man. Brett licked and sucked on her pussy lips.

As Jennifer continued to grind her pussy into Bretts face, she wrapped her little hand around his massive cock and beat as hard as she could… She wanted the big hairy balls to explode. She wanted to see this massive shaft cum in her dainty little hand.

She rubbed his sensitive cock head against her cheek and brushed it through her pixie cut blond hair.

Brett’s balls were getting sore from her vigorous pulling and jerking of his cock but he didn’t want her to stop. She was bouncing and writhing as she worked his big man meat.

Brett had to hold her tight little bum cheeks. He had to control her as she ground her pussy in his face. She was pressing her clit against his chin.

She started to moan. Her tiny hand slowed down the jerking of his schlong. Her toes were flexing and curling as she felt the first wave of the sixth orgazm of the night build from inside her belly.

As the orgasm washed over her tiny little body she pushed her clit harder against Brett's cum soaked face.

Brett could feel the shudders throughout her body.

After what seemed like minutes but was only a few seconds Brett could feel the gentle relaxing of her muscles.

The sexy little kitten lay limp in a sixty-nine position on his big powerful torso and her wet thighs pressed against the side of his cheek.

Jennifer slowly came back to life. She turned around to face the varsity rower. She smiled and said, ‘that was good’.

"But what are we going to do about my situation" Brett smiled back as he put his fist around his still hard dick. Jennifer looked down and could see the big red fleshy head stick several inches above his big fist.

“You definitely need two hands to row that oar”, joked Jennifer.

She reached down and gently stroked her finger nails up and down his shaft for a couple of minutes. She cooed and nuzzled against his big chest.

Brett thought about the hourglass figure riding his dick a few minutes ago. He thought about her so sexy little bum and felt a tightening of his loins. He had to have her.

He rose up on his knees and flipped her down on the bed. Jennifer liked his powerful insistence. He was a man in charge but not violent.

She spread her legs and invited him on top of her.

His broad shoulders and huge thick thighs dwarfed the little vixen. But she loved the feel of this powerful man and his insistent ridged cock on top of her.

His huge mushroom head found its mark. Brett held his shaft with his left hand as he held his massive torso over Jennifer with his powerful right arm. Thrusting with his hips the head popped in and continued to slide down the wet canal of Jennifer's pussy.

sucking in a quick breath Jennifer felt the hot shaft hit bottom. He was in. He was big. He was hers.

After almost an hour of the best sex she had ever experienced they both fell back to sleep.

As always thoughts and advice are welcome... criticism you can keep to yourself. :biggrin1:

jjsuperbird

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As the sun came through the cheap curtains of Brett’s room Jennifer thought about the amazing power of Brett’s thrusts the night before. Her pussy was still wet and sticky and sore from the pounding of his thick eleven inches of manhood. He must truly be the biggest guy on the rowing team she thought to herself.

She rolled over and pressed her perky breasts against the back of his warm hairy body. She wrapped her dainty little arm over his huge torso and her fingers brushed the soft reddish fur of his powerful chest. She nuzzled her face into his strong broad back.

Jennifer continued to explore his body with her right hand as she spooned up against his bulk of muscle. Under the covers they were warm and close. She felt like this is where she belonged.

After such an amazing night of hot heavy sex she couldn’t believe she had wasted her entire first term with the skinny, pencil dick, boyfriend Al.

‘Brett might not be as good a pussy licker as Al’, Jennifer thought to herself, ‘but his tongue is probably the only muscle Brett didn’t use to make me cum last night. Oh wait he did make me cum with his tongue and chin too.’

As Jennifer’s fingers continued to travel down Brett’s chest she felt his powerful forearm drapped across his waist. The six-pack of his narrow waist was soft and relaxed this morning, but last night it was hard and flexed as he lifted her and set her on his beautiful stiff hot penis.

As Jennifer’s fingers brushed along the hairy thick powerful rower’s forearm she thought it felt almost the same size as calf muscle on Al’s skinny legs …

She loved the soft feathery feel of the hair on Brett’s arms; the same reddish blond hair that covered his powerful chest.

'Now this is what a real man feels like,' thought Jennifer.

She breathed in deeply and sighed. This is what a real man smells like.

The massive six foot four Adonis from the rowing team began to stir. He felt the warm breasts against his back. He felt her pretty little arm reaching over and her fingers exploring his chest and arm.

He remembered the little blond pixie freshman he brought home last night. She was a vixen.

He remembered how she sucked and pulled on his dick like a woman possessed. She moaned and writhed as he fucked her tight little pussy.

As he stirred from his slumber Brett felt her pretty little legs rubbing against his buttocks. Her taught little body was spooning against him in the narrow bed.

His manhood started to stir and rise.

He tried to remember… they must have done it five or six times through the night. She was a hot little number… her tight little pussy took his manhood frontwards and backwards. She bounced so hard against him at one point he thought she might break his dick.

Thinking about the night before his manhood continued to swell.

He was ready for her again.

Fuck she was good.

But fuck he couldn’t remember her name.

Reactions: 7.25x6

Garuru

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Awesome story! I can't help but imagine the guy's roommates being the biggest guys in some other sport and gang on her.:biggrin1:

O

OldFirm08

and here I thought the roomies were gonna walk in on the fuk session and at least join in with some team jerking pleasures.

polostar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Cool story but I didn't get why you brought in Mike at the beginning only to have him disappear.

Also you should continue the story :p

jjsuperbird

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for the comment polostar.

You make a good point. I need to figure out how to get Mike back into the picture.

I was originally thinking Jennifer would go with Mike to the rowing competition on the weekend. Remember he asked her in the car if she wanted to see him compete?

Unfortunately, (or fortunately depending on your attitude) Brett successfully scored with Jennifer at the party and my story got sidetracked!

Remember Jennifer is a 'good girl'. She faithfully dated one guy in the first term - our pencil dick friend Al. Brett is only her second college experience.

Jennifer is a horny healthy middle American girl. She is a hot little number in the sack, but doesn't want to get a reputation around campus. The incident in the stairwell of Mike and Al's dorm happened suddenly and unexpectedly. It was almost a 'rebound' kind of thing. Jennifer was mad at Al and wanted to assert her independance. The night of hot sex with Brett was fantastic but unplanned.

Jennifer would probably be happy being Brett's steady girl. However, as you can tell from the ending of the last chapter, Brett considered this just a one night stand. He didn't even remember her name.

I haven't started writing the next chapter yet, but was thinking that Jennifer's girlfriend Becky, who is on the girls rowing team at another college up north, might be at the same competition on the weekend.

It gets complicated if you have too many characters and have to spend too much time setting the scene and get a flow to the story. Having said that, I was thinking that Jennifer and Becky could get together with Mike and the guy from Becky's college with the nick name "Sweep".

Does this sound too far fetched?

Other suggestions?