size does matter

femaleinthehouse: hi lads, dont know how a females point of view wil go down here but i thought id try, despite what most women say - size matters. and thats why im on here now. my boyfirend has a cock the size of a well, you know guys, its massive, he doesnt fit a condom and i cant even fit my hands around it. the sex is amazing but it hurts, im after some advice, and i will give advice to all you guys.

whatno

Just Browsing
Media
Well, you're certainly not the only female here, none the less, I'm sure you still have plenty to contribute. So welcome to the forum.

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Nice to SEE another female here *hint hint* pictures *cough* hehe.

Well if size does matter, then luckily for me my penis isnt too small, but not too big, like baby bear's porridge its just right :D

For tips...I think there are some threads on this in the sex with a large penis section. Lube and relaxation or the main things though.

orionsword57:
Originally posted by femaleinthehouse@Mar 3 2005, 08:36 PM
hi lads, dont know how a females point of view wil go down here but i thought id try, despite what most women say - size matters. and thats why im on here now. my boyfirend has a cock the size of a well, you know guys, its massive, he doesnt fit a condom and i cant even fit my hands around it. the sex is amazing but it hurts, im after some advice, and i will give advice to all you guys.
[post=288181]Quoted post[/post]​

It mattered to my wife and every other woman I have been with in a sexual relationship.

Pappy

Media
Originally posted by Dr Rock@Mar 4 2005, 12:27 PM
ha. I seriously doubt anyone would have sex with me at all if it weren't for my dick :nopity:
[post=288305]Quoted post[/post]​

I wouldn't say that Dr. Rock, you look pretty inviting to me.

LauraFitness

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by femaleinthehouse@Mar 3 2005, 11:36 PM
hi lads, dont know how a females point of view wil go down here but i thought id try, despite what most women say - size matters. and thats why im on here now. my boyfirend has a cock the size of a well, you know guys, its massive, he doesnt fit a condom and i cant even fit my hands around it. the sex is amazing but it hurts, im after some advice, and i will give advice to all you guys.

Welcome fellow female! Don't let the guys scare you too much! :D

BuffMusicIdol

Just Browsing
Media
Mrs. Beautiful, whom I married, seems to think that large size is a quite a treat.

As for Dr. Rock, I'm sure you have your numerous pursuers. I don't see why not. You're entertaining as hell, :evilgrin: caustic as draino, :grr: and I think you would leave a "deep impression." LOL

Being bi, I could be persuaded to gain your attention.

:wow:

Orgasmo:
Originally posted by femaleinthehouse@Mar 4 2005, 04:36 AM

I am aware of a situation during intercourse with certain women that I think is worth mentioning as an FYI for the uninitiated. I think for some women who just so happen to be structured in a certain way inside, the size issue comes down to one simple thing. A large, or long erection can reach the area deep inside her that triggers an orgasm, when other erections of lesser length fail to hit that hot button and leave her unfulfilled. These specially designed women don't get as much of a buzz from having their clit stimulated. in fact, they are anatomically structured so that a constant pounding into the back of their pussy will trigger an orgasm, and usually a constant gushing one if properly induced, making for a raw, stomping-in-the-puddle, hot and nasty sex session, depending on your perspective. this pounding deep in the back of her box gets that woman off much like constant clitoral stimulation will trigger an orgasm for a woman more clitorally oriented. when some women say they are looking for a man who's got a big cock, they may be doing that because mother nature has played a trick on them of sorts, and this is their answer to the unique concern. in the case of the deep-button woman, how you do it matters not a twit if what she needs is some deep drilling. in that case, size truly matters and there is no substitute. anybody else experienced this phenomenon?

Kimahri

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by Knight@Mar 4 2005, 08:30 AM
Nice to SEE another female here *hint hint* pictures *cough* hehe.

Well if size does matter, then luckily for me my penis isnt too small, but not too big, like baby bear's porridge its just right :D

For tips...I think there are some threads on this in the sex with a large penis section. Lube and relaxation or the main things though.
[post=288246]Quoted post[/post]​

How hetero of you. LOL

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Orgasmo+Mar 16 2005, 07:16 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Orgasmo &#064; Mar 16 2005, 07:16 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-femaleinthehouse@Mar 4 2005, 04:36 AM

I am aware of a situation during intercourse with certain women that I think is worth mentioning as an FYI for the uninitiated. I think for some women who just so happen to be structured in a certain way inside, the size issue comes down to one simple thing. A large, or long erection can reach the area deep inside her that triggers an orgasm, when other erections of lesser length fail to hit that hot button and leave her unfulfilled. These specially designed women don&#39;t get as much of a buzz from having their clit stimulated. in fact, they are anatomically structured so that a constant pounding into the back of their pussy will trigger an orgasm, and usually a constant gushing one if properly induced, making for a raw, stomping-in-the-puddle, hot and nasty sex session, depending on your perspective. this pounding deep in the back of her box gets that woman off much like constant clitoral stimulation will trigger an orgasm for a woman more clitorally oriented. when some women say they are looking for a man who&#39;s got a big cock, they may be doing that because mother nature has played a trick on them of sorts, and this is their answer to the unique concern. in the case of the deep-button woman, how you do it matters not a twit if what she needs is some deep drilling. in that case, size truly matters and there is no substitute. anybody else experienced this phenomenon?
[post=291319]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

*cough, cough and bats eyelashes* Wonder where he could have gotten such an idea?

Oh yeah. I&#39;ve been seeing Orgasmo now for about two months, I think it&#39;s time I "outed" him- go get him, guys&#33;

dickbulge

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by madame_zora+Mar 31 2005, 07:28 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(madame_zora &#064; Mar 31 2005, 07:28 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Orgasmo@Mar 16 2005, 07:16 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-femaleinthehouse
@Mar 4 2005, 04:36 AM

I am aware of a situation during intercourse with certain women that I think is worth mentioning as an FYI for the uninitiated. I think for some women who just so happen to be structured in a certain way inside, the size issue comes down to one simple thing. A large, or long erection can reach the area deep inside her that triggers an orgasm, when other erections of lesser length fail to hit that hot button and leave her unfulfilled. These specially designed women don&#39;t get as much of a buzz from having their clit stimulated. in fact, they are anatomically structured so that a constant pounding into the back of their pussy will trigger an orgasm, and usually a constant gushing one if properly induced, making for a raw, stomping-in-the-puddle, hot and nasty sex session, depending on your perspective. this pounding deep in the back of her box gets that woman off much like constant clitoral stimulation will trigger an orgasm for a woman more clitorally oriented. when some women say they are looking for a man who&#39;s got a big cock, they may be doing that because mother nature has played a trick on them of sorts, and this is their answer to the unique concern. in the case of the deep-button woman, how you do it matters not a twit if what she needs is some deep drilling. in that case, size truly matters and there is no substitute. anybody else experienced this phenomenon?
[post=291319]Quoted post[/post]​

*cough, cough and bats eyelashes* Wonder where he could have gotten such an idea?

Oh yeah. I&#39;ve been seeing Orgasmo now for about two months, I think it&#39;s time I "outed" him- go get him, guys&#33;
[post=295520]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Sounds like a match made in heaven but may I respectively suggest: way TMI&#33;