Size Does Not Matter - Get Over It!

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by cnw400, Nov 7, 2006.

1. cnw400

cnw400 New Member

Young and Hung, huh? This has GOT to be the stupidest, most ego-centric website on the worldwide web - a bunch of KIDS bickering back and forth about the size of their schlongs:confused: - when will you people ever wake up to the fact that size does not matter - unless of course you really think that impresses some young lady (or depending on your preferences, some guy). Try acting like a gentleman, dressing like one, and comporting yourself like a responsible member of society instead of a penis-concious megomaniac. If you take care of what really and truly matters, size is going to be a minimal consideration - oh yeah, you look and act macho pulling an appendage the size of a kielbasa:eek: out of your pants when you take a leak and maybe give it a few extra shakes so that the less endowed next to you in the restroom take envious note. But, that's about your only reward. You need to learn how to woo and win someone's heart; manners and manliness are what's attractive not your penis, which truth known, isn't as long as you like to think. Stand close to the urinal, it's shorter than you think, Bub. And by the way, the House Management aims to please - you aim, too, please and don't urinate on the floor. Get a life!!!!!:biggrin1:

2. snoozan

Gold Member

Alert! Alert! There's a troll under this here bridge! A troll!

If you're not into it, dude, don't be here. Simple as that. Different strokes for different folks, as they say. Expend your energy in a positive direction. You can start your own board, AWPGSPSG.com if you like (attractive, well-groomed, polite, gentlemen with small penises support group).

But, let those of us who like it here do our thing without your outrage.

3. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

It matters to me. Im so big its uncomfortable. I have spent countless hours over the years trying to find underware that fit. Had new pants last 3 days because they rip in the crotch. What i mentioned are some examples of problems many members have on here. This is what lpsg is about. It isnt support for rude little dick men to insult people..........:mad:

4. Wonderboy

Wonderboy New Member

Someone has insecurities!

We all have insecurities, but I like to think I'm more comfortable since I don't go around posting nonsensical threads about my insecurities.

Size may not 'matter' in any grand, fateful way, as long as you can have kids or at least cum and piss, your cock is fine. I find having a large penis is a nice bonus for myself and my partner.

Don't be so stupid as to assume that the more endowed a man, the less capable that person is of 'wooing' a woman or 'winning her heart'. You just sound jealous.

Perhaps you should get a life, some counselling and maybe a penis enlargement?

In deriding the site you only show how ill-at-ease you are with yourself. Which I find pretty sad. Much sadder than the fact I'm on this site or that I was born with a large penis.

5. Alecia19

Alecia19 Member

I agree with ya Snoozan and Wonderboy

6. B_houugadunor

B_houugadunor member

Phsttt, whatever dude, big cocks rock. end of.

lol xxx

7. Lordpendragon

Gold Member

Haven't you got housework to finish. I mean four posts in over ten months - can't pee in public, do the housework and dress nattily - now you want to tell us that size doesn't matter.

Congrats if it doesn't matter anymore to you - do you need an achievement badge? :smile:

8. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Goodness. Sounds like somebody got up on the wrong side of the bridge this morning.

9. D_Herin_Ghan

D_Herin_Ghan Account Disabled

I know for a fact it does matter.

Just ask some of the ladies here!

10. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

Try reading around the site a bit and you'll actually see that it is nothing like the way you characterize it. Of course there is more to life and to good sex than simply being hung.. a point that is reiterated in thread after thread. By hung men, not-so-hung men, and barely-hung-at-all women. Being hung may be one enticing ingredient for many, though. :rolleyes:

Your argument would be of note only if it actually countered an ethos of 'big is best, all else is irrelevant'. However, since no such ethos has ever held sway at LPSG, your argument is Piffle. You are countering something that doesn't exist here. Maybe you don't exist either, having been sucked into the void of your own cerebral vacuum. :rolleyes: And yes, that is "piffle with a capital 'p'", rather than a typo. :smile:

11. Mrs. Candy

Mrs. Candy New Member

Intercourse with a small penis simply does not cut it for most women. The bigger and thicker they are, the louder the screams of pleasure.

Mrs. Candy
    xx

www.perfectphallus.com

12. meatpackingbubba

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Great replies, fellow LPSGroupers. I'll save my ink since ya'll said it all.

13. Eric420

Eric420 New Member

Albums:
    get over it you shrimp dick loser.

14. D_Sheffield Thongbynder

It's clear that the size of some things matters -- your IQ, for instance.:eek:

15. noface60

noface60 Member

Albums:
    awww yall saved him from the wrath of my meticulous quoting and tearing apart his argument. Oh well. I'll use it on the next one that shows up.

16. Ummagumma

Ummagumma New Member

C'mon noface, it's fun!
    Yep. Ain't life a bitch.
    Alex8 covered this above far better than I could.
    Ignorance is bliss.
    Sometimes it does. Sorry.
    Can't I be both?
    I'll... give you that one.
    You must of had a really traumatic experience in a restroom. My sympathies.
    Who says we can't?
    The more the merrier... for all three.
    For many here... I'll agree on that as well.
    Thanks for the tip?
    I'll give you this one as well.
    Have... have we all been had!?!

17. speshk

speshk New Member

Cha - CHING!

(sorry, couldn't resist.)

:redface:

18. mnrocko

mnrocko New Member

I bet you like to cuddle after "making love" don't you???? Not that its bad but you really need to pay attention to the little details.
    I saw you at the gym today showering in your underwear. Whats up with that?

19. stud_hunter

stud_hunter New Member

Not to butt in here on the Young and Hung forum, but can we just agree that you're all right? Some people do care about size, and that's what this site is here for. Personally, I generally prefer a larger size. But I also really believe that I'm in the minority, that for most women size is pretty much a non-issue. So you're all right! No need for all the horn-bucking. :rolleyes:

20. mnrocko

mnrocko New Member

I have to disagree, most women I know like a bigger penis, the only time it doesn't matter is if they have not experienced a larger penis and have settled with one of their first sex partners who might not be endowed.
    I have several friends who are female and a couple who are divorced and back in the dating world. They had no idea what sex was like with a large penis.
    On the other side of the spectrum I have a friend who is married to a guy who has a huge schlong but being her "first" she assumes all men are like that.

Draft saved Draft deleted