Size: Does rounding up count as exaggeration?

Dooky

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So, This issue just recently struck dear to me. I am a bit over 7.5 inches long and sometimes i just tell girls that it's 8. My theory behind this is that she's most likely not even going to think twice about it and 8 sounds so much better than telling women "oh im 7.65 inches!" Since saying something like 7.65 or hell even 7.6 or 7.7 sounds very far from sexy, and i obviously am not going to round down, i feel like why not just say 8?

Just wondering you're opinions, storys, comments, etc. on this kinda thing. am i exaggerating by saying 8?

ps. if any of you are wondering why i am saying i am 7.65 when i have a measured photo of 7 in my profile, that is a picture from when i was 18 and i have grown since(hooray for being a late bloomer!). ill post a new pic soon if it really does matter to you that much...

superman11

Experimental Member
Media
I'm seven so I don't round...but my gfs old bf was an 8.5 she said and when I say she should round up to nine she says no that a half of an inch is too much to round and an exaggeration.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think rounding up to 8 is definitely an exaggeration. I reckon 'just over 7.5' would be the most appropriate way of saying it (if you must say anything at all).

JetID

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yes, it's cheating. If you are 6 1/8 inches, that's not the same as nine inches :rolleyes:

You can make jokes and say things like, "I'm hung like a baby [pause for effect] Seven pounds, eight ounces. 21 inches long."

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I round down.
Rather be a pleasant surprise than a disappointment.

Agree that if you were like 7.9, saying 8 would be acceptable but not at 7.65
I've never seen a ruler that does 1/100 of an inch.
How did you come up with 7.65?

And don't ever tell a girl you are 7.65
You will come across as being a geek that has a ruler that measures to 1/100 of an inch and way to obsessed with the size of your penis.

Last edited:

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dude, it's half an inch. Round it up or down if you want. There are flies longer than half an inch. Who cares?

Rob_81

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
First off, round down, that way people get surprised when you a hit bigger.
Also, what ruler with inches goes by 1/10" increments? Rulers/measuring tapes go by 1/16" or 1/8" increments. Just round down, it sounds weird you said "Yeah, I'm 6 and 5/8" inches long."

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was looking at this today. My cock is the same length as a DVD case. Which is 7.5" exactly.

And 7.5" is not far from 8" at all. Its 2.5cm or 25mm. Which doesn't look or sound like a lot to me and I'm not sure if a woman could tell the difference between 7.5" and 8"...

Either way, when asked I say 7.5", 8" if I'm really horny. Maybe it is 8" along the curve, idk.

One thing I will say though is that when I tell a girl the "number" they generally seem disappointed. One girl said "oh...[pause] but it's thick, right?"

Not sure if she just doesn't know what 7.5" looks like (on a ruler) or if she's had some monster cawks.

Fractions of inches aren't that important although if you are an honest person you should probably just measure it to the closest half inch.

blutrane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'll often say between 7.5" and 8" if asked, because it's the truth and it sounds more believable to give a ballpark rather than a hard number. Length can deviate based on arousal. Generally, I'm 8", but of course it varies.