Size doesn't matter to her, so she says

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
Ever heard a woman say that size doesn't matter and then as proof she offers up that she would rather be with an average one that knows how to use it than be with a big one that doesn't. It might not be those exact words. It can be some version of it, such as saying good looks plus average dick is better than not good looking plus big dick.

Women who say size doesn't matter and then give such examples for some reason think they are giving proof that size doesn't matter to them. When I read or hear such sentences I see/hear a lie, or perhaps it's often just plain ole in denial in some cases. If they 100% thought bigger isn't better then they would not give uneven examples that give the smaller guy some sort of advantage.

Not only are the examples not balanced, notice they never ever dare throw the bigger guy the advantage. An example such as her saying she would rather be with 'average and doesn't know how to use it' than 'big and knows how to use it'. That is never offered up as proof. Never. What is always the case in such examples is the woman gives the smaller dick guy some sort of advantage to go along with his size. Why did she do that. If his penis size is truly equal in her eyes then she would not feel compelled to throw him some sort of advantage to go along with his size.

In case that somehow isn't perfectly clear. What if when a guy is asked if bigger breasts are better to him, and he were to say "Bigger breasts are not better to me. I would rather be with a woman that has average breasts and a great personality than a woman who has large breasts and a terrible personalty".

Would not that smell like less than a totally honest answer. Why did he add the personality part, and why was the advantage of a better personality given to the woman with the smaller breasts.

I think there are some women who prefer average, but the ones who feel the need to give such uneven examples give away that it's not them. Not 100% honesty (or perhaps they think they are being 100% honest, but are in denial). "Size doesn't matter to me", or "Average is just as good" or "Average is better" is said, yet read their followup examples and the 100% unvarnished truth is unwittingly revealed.

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well... girth matters some have told me.. feel like the snake is alive inside of them.. :)

Naughty bhoy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ever heard a woman say that size doesn't matter and then as proof she offers up that she would rather be with an average one that knows how to use it than be with a big one that doesn't. It might not be those exact words. It can be some version of it, such as saying good looks plus average dick is better than not good looking and big dick.

Women who say size doesn't matter and then give such examples for some reason think they are giving proof that size doesn't matter to them. When I read or hear such sentences I see/hear a lie, or perhaps it's often just plain ole in denial. If they 100% thought bigger isn't better then they would not give uneven examples that give the smaller guy some sort of advantage.

Not only are the examples not balanced, notice they never ever dare throw the bigger guy the advantage. An example such as her saying she would rather be with average and doesn't know how to use than big and knows how to use. That is never offered up as proof. Never. What is always the case in such examples is the woman gives the smaller dick guy some sort of advantage to go along with his size. Why did she do that. If his penis size is truely equal in her eyes then she would not feel compelled to throw him some sort of advantage to go along with his size.

In case that somehow isn't perfectly clear. What if when a guy is asked if bigger breasts are better to him, and he were to say "Bigger breasts are not better to me. I would rather be with a woman that has average breasts and a great personality than a woman who has large breasts and a terrible personalty".

Would not that smell like less than a totally honest answer. Why did he add the personality part, and why was the advantage of a better personality given to the woman with the smaller breasts.

I think there are some women who prefer average, but the ones who feel the need to give such uneven examples give away that it's not them. Not 100%. It may not be out and out lying or sugar coating with many of them, as I think denial can also be a major factor. "Size doesn't matter to me", or "Average is just as good" or "Average is better" is said, yet read their followup examples and the 100% unvarnished truth is revealed.

True....very true, my version would be something like this.....80% of women like the big ammount of meat between your legs....even only as a visual pleasure.Second i wouldnt give a f*** honestly if my girl or wife has a big breasts or doesnt have them at all if i like her and for a solid relationship i dont ask for big breasts or other physical things.....it would be something that comes from inside her.
If you are talkin' only about havin' a sex with someone and enjoyin' some other things then it is a complete different story.
So at the end my conclusion would be something like.......they may be speaking the truth....if they talk about the man with whom they plan to spend the rest of the life with,but purely sexually and visually (maybe even more).......i think 80% likes a massive big tool between your legs.

I guess this is an explanation to your topic.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't know, superlarge. All that comparison says to me is that no one wants to be with any size guy who is a bad lay. I personally can't choose a partner based on size alone. And all things are never equal. Has it not occurred to you that those examples come up because the woman feels YOU are the hot looking guy with the average penis? You are the guy with the average penis and the stellar personality? What she's saying is not "I'd pick you if you had the advantage." She's saying, "I picked you because you have the advantage." Who the hell fucks people they thnk are ugly or can't screw? I don't know anyone with that kind of self esteem problem.

50%more

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ever heard a woman say that size doesn't matter and then as proof she offers up that she would rather be with an average one that knows how to use it than be with a big one that doesn't. It might not be those exact words. It can be some version of it, such as saying good looks plus average dick is better than not good looking plus big dick.

Women who say size doesn't matter and then give such examples for some reason think they are giving proof that size doesn't matter to them. When I read or hear such sentences I see/hear a lie, or perhaps it's often just plain ole in denial in some cases. If they 100% thought bigger isn't better then they would not give uneven examples that give the smaller guy some sort of advantage.

Not only are the examples not balanced, notice they never ever dare throw the bigger guy the advantage. An example such as her saying she would rather be with 'average and doesn't know how to use it' than 'big and knows how to use it'. That is never offered up as proof. Never. What is always the case in such examples is the woman gives the smaller dick guy some sort of advantage to go along with his size. Why did she do that. If his penis size is truly equal in her eyes then she would not feel compelled to throw him some sort of advantage to go along with his size.

I think there are some women who prefer average, but the ones who feel the need to give such uneven examples give away that it's not them. Not 100% honesty (or perhaps they think they are being 100% honest, but are in denial). "Size doesn't matter to me", or "Average is just as good" or "Average is better" is said, yet read their followup examples and the 100% unvarnished truth is unwittingly revealed.

Woman who say this are probably trying to sugar coat reality in case the guy is not well-endowed or they do not want to appear to be overly fixated on size. Due to their perception real or imagined that penis size seems overly important to men. In my experience it only takes a month or two before they drop this pretense. At that point they feel confident in being more honest with me. And in a way I respect that, because I would never want a woman to date me just because of my physical attributes.

Personally I don't see any difference in being attracted to a man because he is well endowed, has an attractive face, has an athletic build, or has money. I could never date a woman just because she had big tits, nice legs, or a pretty face. I know it sounds corny or cliche but I am attracted to certain pesonality characteristics first, then I start to look more longingly at what I find physically attractive.

Henryclan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is interesting...I am small and my wife swears that it doesn't matter and that since she's petite (5'2") she's very glad I'm below average. Now, she's never been with anyone else but she insists that she knows what she likes. If I try to point out to her that she might enjoy the feeling of someone longer or thicker, she dismisses it (usually angrily) and tells me I'm not listening to her.

When we look at pictures of average men, she says they are way too big and she thinks hung men are freaky. I try to explain that her only benchmark is me so everyone looks big (or freaky if hung) so that's not a valid comparison but she comes back to her compalint that I'm not listening.

I've stopped discussing the subject.

50%more

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This is interesting...I am small and my wife swears that it doesn't matter and that since she's petite (5'2") she's very glad I'm below average. Now, she's never been with anyone else but she insists that she knows what she likes. If I try to point out to her that she might enjoy the feeling of someone longer or thicker, she dismisses it (usually angrily) and tells me I'm not listening to her.

When we look at pictures of average men, she says they are way too big and she thinks hung men are freaky. I try to explain that her only benchmark is me so everyone looks big (or freaky if hung) so that's not a valid comparison but she comes back to her compalint that I'm not listening.

I've stopped discussing the subject.

You can't force a woman to do anything. If she says she is not into that then you need to take her at her word.

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media
i guess it depends on the woman..i've been with some who loved my size,and i've been with women who didn't really like it.but tried it to see what it would be like.
alot of women tell me it not the penis but the guy attached to it.
that i've seen on hand recently with my girlfriend planning her male stripper /sextoy party this october for her and 30 other women in my basement.
i'm bigger than the stripper, but those women worship that dude's knob. and break their necks to get the chance to fluff him up in my den before he goes and dances for him....like i said i'm bigger but nobody's bowing before my meat...(lol) women...go figure...then again don't(lol)

B_capslock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't bring up size... if she is with me, and she is getting off, and she enjoys my company, then size is just a fetish at that point. I try to stimulate that sex organ between her ears intgo thinking my dick feels so good to her. Yoda was right, we're not this crude flesh... I think this is the best route for avg people...

If you are an 8 inch+ wonder of the world, then you have the capacity to live out that fantasy... so relish it. Meanwhile us mere mortals shouldn't dwell on it.

I will say this: reading those reviews of cyberskin extenders, some guys wrote about how they snuck it into the bed and surprised their woman. They mention not recognizing their wife of 15 years with all of the noise that she was making. Being that parts of a woman's bits are pressure sensitive, it makes sense that more is more. So I don't buy those therapist and shit that say size don't matter. size is physics. Of couse a woman will feel a difference. But at the same time, I had women convulsing with their eyes rolling back just from my finger... telling me that it was her best Orgasm. You want to know why? Because I spent over an hour kissing and groping her, that by the time her niagra falls of a pussy got any attention, it was a ticking time bomb! My finger might as well have been a fist!!! Told ya... work that big sex organ between her ears!

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would rather be with an average guy that knows how to use it than a large guy that's completely inexperienced.

I would rather be with an average guy who has a good personality than a large guy that's a dickhead.

I say what I mean, and I mean what I say.

Ditto that. It's his personality that determines whether I will get involved with him in the first place, and if I like him enough to have sex with him then he probably will be alot of fun and we would be in tune to eachother already.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I say size doesn't matter, it is an acknowledgement of differences, not a dismissal of them. For me, size doesn't matter because I'm about to give and receive pleasure regardless. New pleasure is novel and awesome. Different sizes give different types of pleasure. Different means different. It doesn't mean better, just not the same.

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
I would rather be with an average guy that knows how to use it than a large guy that's completely inexperienced.

I would rather be with an average guy who has a good personality than a large guy that's a dickhead.

I say what I mean, and I mean what I say.

My OP says those examples indicate bigger is better to the woman, at least to some degree. Yes, those sentences say what they mean and mean what they say. Exactly my point.

It's only when the woman also states something like "size makes no difference", or "bigger is not better" and then proceeds to give those examples that there is a contradiction going on. One can dance around it, but it is by nature contradictory to a "size doesn't matter" statement. It can fit well with a "size doesn't matter that much" statement. Then it is not contradictory.

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
When I say size doesn't matter, it is an acknowledgement of differences, not a dismissal of them. For me, size doesn't matter because I'm about to give and receive pleasure regardless. New pleasure is novel and awesome. Different sizes give different types of pleasure. Different means different. It doesn't mean better, just not the same.

I don't know about you, but when women say bigger isn't better (maybe even meaning different but not better), but then give those examples I listed, if different is just different then why do they throw the smaller guy some sort of advantage in the examples. You really haven't addressed that. Danced around it pretty good though.

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
I think this is subject you shouldn`t read too much into what is said, as just about everyone is economical with the truth and will read things into what is said anyway.

Women will say the bigger the better, when chances are they have only experience of average. Small is useless, when they have never seen a really small one. Tecnique is more important than size, when they havn`t really any idea but think that is what the guy they are with wants to hear.

Men will appologise because it is too small, when they know it is on the bigger size of average. Measure ther dick to the merest fraction of an inch, because it makes such a huge difference. Think that women can be satisfied more by a larger dick and not believe them when they say otherwise.

So there may be women that are size queens and insist on a big one, and best of luck to them. However most women know the best way to get good sex from their guy is to say what he wants to hear. Offer praise and inflate his ego a bit. Although chances are he won`t believe you.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't know about you, but when women say bigger isn't better (maybe even meaning different but not better), but then give those examples I listed, if different is just different then why do they throw the smaller guy some sort of advantage in the examples. You really haven't addressed that. Danced around it pretty good though.

When are all things equal? Never. My man does not want to hear that I think his cock is as good as my ex's. He does not want to hear that for even a minute because he's half my ex's size, and had decided FOR ME that his penis is not as good. I discovered long before I met him that he will never believe me that his feels exactly as good, just in a different way (though for the sake of honesty I have told him that anyway). What is less likely to lead to him pouting is a reminder that I'm with him because I prefer a loyal man with an average penis and silky body hair to a promiscuous slut with a huge penis and no body hair. It's still true, but if I said that to you, you'd call me a liar.

Go on ahead and go through life doubting the women who just want to enjoy you if you think that's going to bring you fulfillment.

bigboy9239

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
dont ever believe that BS...my wife had told me many times that a thick dick is better than a thin one...a cock around 8-9 is perfect..and anything longer is too long...she has had 12" and it was OK...she had 9 and it was great...so go figure...but the 9 incher was very thick (so was the 12) and thats what made her come like a maschine gun.