Size doesn't matter to her, so she says

D

deleted15807

My best lover of all times was "average" sized.

It is remarkable how many times you hear women say that. Askmen.com did a survery:

The Top Ten Body Parts of Men Women Prefer

10- Sharply shaped shoulders
9- Chiseled chest
8- Bulging biceps
7- Luscious lips
6- Tantalizing tongue
5- Hygienic hands
4- Honed hips

3- Awesome abs
2- Primped penis
1- Buff butt

AskMen.com - What women prefer

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
It is remarkable how many times you hear women say that. Askmen.com did a survery:

The Top Ten Body Parts of Men Women Prefer

10- Sharply shaped shoulders
9- Chiseled chest
8- Bulging biceps
7- Luscious lips
6- Tantalizing tongue
5- Hygienic hands
4- Honed hips
3- Awesome abs
2- Primped penis
1- Buff butt

AskMen.com - What women prefer

He didn't provide the place, or time or anything that he tells us he really took this survey. It's not unheard of for reporters to pretend to do something and not. Not saying he did, but he should have provided us with something. He typically answers sex questions there with just some small basic one sided summary that fits his viewpoint and doesn't cover the questions indepth. His responses in the past have been that a tongue and hands are all one really needs, as though many women would settle for that. So should we take him at just his word.

A serious reporter should have given us at least the time and/or place he questioned these women. I could be wrong, but for instance, from reading forums over time I thought butt ranked much higher up on women's preferences.

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
Butt is number 1...

And I would have thought abs would be higher up/less important. :rolleyes:

Ah, I missed it was listed in decending order. It makes more sense now. Penis size on it's own wouldn't usually rank as high as number 2, but in combination with the other penis factors penis could make it into the number two spot I suppose. It's still not a good thing that at least some sort of reference wasn't given to the gathering of the answers if it is going to be presented as an official study.

D

deleted15807

It's still not a good thing that at least some sort of reference wasn't given to the gathering of the answers if it is going to be presented as an official study.

Askmen.com is the Cosmo equivalent. Cosmo monthly presents tons of 'surveys' but they don't pretend to be very scientific and the same goes here.

Linda Sue

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Most women aren't into cock size the way some men are into breast size. For me, I say, thank goodness for men who like smaller, pert breasts. Now, I do appreciate larger penises, but honestly not all women are that way. "Average" size men go looking for trouble where there isn't any. And in any case, most women appreciate men who are skillful, giving lovers much more than size. You may never win over the girl who wants the "hood," but that's so high school.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Most women aren't into cock size the way some men are into breast size. For me, I say, thank goodness for men who like smaller, pert breasts. Now, I do appreciate larger penises, but honestly not all women are that way. "Average" size men go looking for trouble where there isn't any. And in any case, most women appreciate men who are skillful, giving lovers much more than size. You may never win over the girl who wants the "hood," but that's so high school.

Marry me!:smile: