Size doesn't matter to her, so she says

kazooplayer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When are all things equal? Never. My man does not want to hear that I think his cock is as good as my ex's. He does not want to hear that for even a minute because he's half my ex's size, and had decided FOR ME that his penis is not as good. I discovered long before I met him that he will never believe me that his feels exactly as good, just in a different way (though for the sake of honesty I have told him that anyway). What is less likely to lead to him pouting is a reminder that I'm with him because I prefer a loyal man with an average penis and silky body hair to a promiscuous slut with a huge penis and no body hair. It's still true, but if I said that to you, you'd call me a liar.

Go on ahead and go through life doubting the women who just want to enjoy you if you think that's going to bring you fulfillment.

I think that was really well put, and there is a lot to be gained from your statement - that said, though, the OP'er did make a point as well.

The OP'er is just saying, by conferring the advantage to the smaller guy, you are basically compensating for his lack of size; if you really thought size didn't matter, the statement would read more like this - "I like average men and large men equally."

This is a way to get to the truth of the matter - if you were offered a man who was in every way perfect for you, and he came in two varieties, one well-endowed, the other average, which one would you choose?

I think the OP'er is more upset with the dancing around the subject that women do, which I completely relate to, but I also completely understand why women do it - we're egotistical creatures, and when our ego's are hurt, we can be very bitchy.

I think most women at some point have made the mistake of not understanding how much size matters to men, and in passing made a comment that really hurt their man in reference to size, so they play with kiddy-gloves when the subject comes up - completely understandable.

AH! Sorry to ramble, but I really see and understand both sides.

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
When are all things equal? Never. My man does not want to hear that I think his cock is as good as my ex's. He does not want to hear that for even a minute because he's half my ex's size, and had decided FOR ME that his penis is not as good. I discovered long before I met him that he will never believe me that his feels exactly as good, just in a different way (though for the sake of honesty I have told him that anyway). What is less likely to lead to him pouting is a reminder that I'm with him because I prefer a loyal man with an average penis and silky body hair to a promiscuous slut with a huge penis and no body hair. It's still true, but if I said that to you, you'd call me a liar.

Go on ahead and go through life doubting the women who just want to enjoy you if you think that's going to bring you fulfillment.

Well, that was a good post. It had a very sincere ring to it. Good.

I will admit I'm of the bigger is better school of thought. However, I'm willing to realise that to some women bigger isn't better (though it is undeniable that the vast majority of women say extra girth is a plus). I'm even willing to allow for slip ups in logic. See, those sentences that I named as being contradictory are indeed that, contradictory to size doesn't matter statements. However, sometimes we can say things without really thinking them through logically. So while I'm willing to concede slip ups in logic on this for some women, as I certainly say and do illogical stuff myself, I do also think the sentences can represent slip ups that tell the real truth in some cases. To me those sentences represent fluff, sugar coating.

I'm more understanding than I appear to be. I figure, hey, the women won't budge an inch and admit any logic to what I'm pointing out as a contradiction, so I'm not going to budge an inch in my posts about this.

You must understand though, my bigger is better mentality causes me to have a bit of doubt as to whether you are completely truthful with your SO. I'm not saying you aren't being truthful, just that a spot in my mind can't delete the thought.

I've had two gfs whose exs were hung and both gfs cheated on me (I thought it was only one, but sadly I recently came to know it was both). They didn't do it with their exs, but I was informed through a grapevine that both had been in contact with their exs a bit while we were dating. What's up with that. Both gfs told me how horrible those exs were to them (three hung guys -one of those two gfs had had two hung exs), and how all three hung guys run around on them. I never ran around on them, but they did me. I afterwards learned for a fact that both ex gfs considered me smallish, even though I was average based on charts.

So while I do think it's physically logical that size matters, and I've put a good bit of study into the vagina's makeup, I also have experiences that, unfortunately, reinforce my beliefs. With one ex gf I can't say for certain the cheating was size related. It may or may not have been. The other one I know it was. It wasn't an emotional need reason. It was missing getting banged to hell and back reason. Seriously, she took my size too easily. So I'm not going to sit here and type that I believe you completely, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt because your post was very down to earth.

My annoyance with sugar coated size bs isn't completely unfounded. Those sentences are just one example of a type of contradiction. There are other types of size contradictions, but I don't think I want to get into them at this time.

B_Veronica_Divine

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Superlarge, dahling, here is what you are missing...

Whenever these conversations come up, it is the man who already approaches the subject with a bias in mind. We often feel the need to frame an answer back to the subject in the terms he has provided.

The reason our examples compare the small guy with an advantage to mere size alone, is because to do the opposite would sound insanely awkward in the conversation itself. Take this example:

BF: Veronica, are bigger dicks better?

Me: Well boyfriend, I would rather have a guy with a big dick who can screw well than a guy with a small dick who can't.

You see why that doesn't work? The emphasis comes to lean upon how well the guy can screw, so it becomes a non-statement on size at all, and doesn't answer the guys question.

Men never ask if smaller penises are better...if they did, they might be surprised at the answers they get, because the question itself would force us to give a much different answer.

And yes, I know that in your example "Does Size Matter" may seem like a more open-ended question, but consider that none of us lives in a vaccuum, and we all know that when guys ask this question it's the larger size they're anxious about.

Naturally we automatically tilt the answer to match his insecurities, not neccesarily because there is some objective and underlying reality we're subconciously addressing the issue with, this being the conclusion you seem to have arrived at.

love2showoff

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a big guy and I have never picked up women by boasting about my cock...I love the look of surprise or them saying you werent going to tell me about this? I think the only part of size that matters most to most women is girth. As long as you are filling up the side walls the length is unimportant because most women don't experience a total sense of pleasure from a super deep dicking. I would say 90% of the time I cause more orgasms half-dicking women because I know what I'm doing with my cock head.

Another chick might love cunnilingus and another maybe has some physical abuse history and another might love small unobtrusive cocks...If I can like big tits and you can like small ones what's so different with women?

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
After reading some of the responses here I brought up the subject to my wife. We never really discussed it before, but during our bedplay she always says how big it is and stuff. So I asked her seriously if size matters to her? Of course, her first response was a joke asking if I were giving her a choice.

She finally admitted that size wasn't a big deal, pardon the pun, but she does indeed like my size. But she asked me not to change my tongue! I rarely get her off with penetration the first time around, but my tongue will do it every time.

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
Men never ask if smaller penises are better...if they did, they might be surprised at the answers they get, because the question itself would force us to give a much different answer.

That would a good test, but since that question isn't going to be asked, we can't see if surprises would occur.

So if a woman with average or small breasts asks a guy if bigger breasts are better, and he were to reply "No, breast size doesn't matter to me. I'll take a woman with a great personality and small breasts over a woman with a shitty personality and big breasts." that wouldn't raise your eyebrow?

B_Veronica_Divine

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
That would a good test, but since that question isn't going to be asked, we can't see if surprises would occur.

So if a woman with average or small breasts asks a guy if bigger breasts are better, and he were to reply "No, breast size doesn't matter to me. I'll take a woman with a great personality and small breasts over a woman with a shitty personality and big breasts." that wouldn't raise your eyebrow?

Of course it would, but you're missing the point... both responses are based upon pre-existing biases.

If the average woman asks the man that question, his thought process is not an unimformed instinctual response... nor is it entirely based on his desire not to hurt the feelings of the person asking the question, because he is also already taking into account popular media-reinforced opinion that suggests that EVERYONE thinks bigger breasts or a bigger penis is objectively superior. His answer is based on awareness of that perception.

Do you see the distinction?

nerd

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
your argument about women taking into account other qualities into their examples MIGHT seem valid, if it wasn't for the fact that it is a practical impossibility to find two people with the same "amount" of any given characteristic

so, what exactly would you like to hear to be convinced?

something along the lines of:
"i'd prefer a nice personality and a big penis over a poor personality and a small penis, but i'd prefer a nice personality and a small penis over a poor personality and a big penis"?

or would that not be enough? would you require a completely hypothetical case of the same identical man being duplicated, with one copy having a smaller penis than the other?

i am sure, in that case, most women simply would just not know which man to pick, while a few would go for the smaller penis and a few would go for the bigger penis.

my guess is that they would be equally divided

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
Of course it would, but you're missing the point... both responses are based upon pre-existing biases.

If the average woman asks the man that question, his thought process is not an unimformed instinctual response... nor is it entirely based on his desire not to hurt the feelings of the person asking the question, because he is also already taking into account popular media-reinforced opinion that suggests that EVERYONE thinks bigger breasts or a bigger penis is objectively superior. His answer is based on awareness of that perception.

Do you see the distinction?

I see the distinction. It's a reasonable theory. I don't know, perhaps. Or perhaps at times.

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have seen a lot of "size doesn't matter" statements made where they are mentioning length, saying "too long can be painful", or "as long as it is not 2 inches long", or something to that effect. Then they will mention, "If anything does matter its GIRTH!", or "as long as its not a pencil", or "5 inches is fine as long as it has some width."

Well.... girth IS size mattering, isn't it???? The penis is 3 dimensional and it is the combination of length and girth that make up its size. So I think thin dicked guys are at the greater disadvantage. Does anyone agree?

I have seen YouTube videos of women trying to console guys that size really doesn't matter and they then mention girth does!!!!! SO, what the hell...tell the truth...size matters!!!!

Wyldgusechaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A lot of times thiese repetitive *size* posts want to paint women into a very tight corner. The posts start fairly broad but then the men here like to chisel and chisel until they get the answer they want, Women want a big dick.

I am gonna be egotistically direct here hoping to make a point. I am a pretty good looking guy, at one time pretty much drop dead good looking in the Olivier Martinez, Eric Bana, Antonio Banderas mold. I have a body on the upper highest percentile of attractive ( to both men and women). I am OK endowed, and I even can be quite charming in conversation. I even have a bit of money too. Whats this ridiculous ego massage all about? Given all that, I have noticed that in flirtatious conversations with women, if I SAY one wrong thing, its over. I am toast. That simple. And rarely is there a thing I can do to bandage the mistake. Stick a fork in him, he's done.

Women and their feelings and emotions are complex. It is so difficult to pigeon hole them or simplify it down to something as mechanical as a big dick. We want them to be a simple as us, show us long legs, nice tits and a pretty face and we will overlook anything, anything they do or say, to sack that. Lets use an example. Lets say you were chatting up a girl at a bar, things are going good and you innocently said * how come you never went to college?* I would be braced at that point for anything, including a *fuck you, you think I am dumb?. See ya.* If you haven't said the apparent most innocent thing once and got toasted for it, you are a magician.

As you see here you just can't pigeonhole them. They resist it at every turn because in reality you can't pigeonhole them.

B_Veronica_Divine

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I see the distinction. It's a reasonable theory. I don't know, perhaps. Or perhaps at times.

Fair enough... it has to be "at times" for both of us, since some women (myself included) do happen to like bigger in a pretty objective way.

The funny thing, is that I find myself in a minority amongst friends. For some of them, I think there is legitimate dislike of too big or too thick being unnatractive... the penis just isn't the part of a man they care about.

Others may be more squeamish about voicing ANY preference.

I like big in a way that is demonstrably kind of crazy; women who like size to the extent that I do and in the way that I do are at least as rare as the men who sport those sizes, so I'm probably always a poor person to poll for what the population at large may think.

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's easy to generalize penis size and females.

Is every penis the same? Is every woman the same? Do you think a petite, 5'0 girl will have the same size preference as a thick girl who's 5'11?

I've asked several girls to get a ruler and look at what 6.5" was. They all said it was "sorta big". These were random girls on the internet and they had no interest in me whatsoever (it was all done in anonymous ways) so they had absolutely no reason to lie about it.

What happens if you ask a girl (excluding all LPSG women!) in person what 6.5" is like? She'll probably think of something more like 5.5" and say "it's average" or "sorta small". These deluded answers come from things like the media, where 8 or 9" is what's considered "big" and used to describe a penis size that's "big".

Men make this same mistake, however. There are LOTS of guys out there who would see a C cup (which kinda big) and because they register it as big, they guess it's (Maybe D or DD cup) because as a society we correlate the words "big boobs" with the size "double D's". This same exact thing happens with penis size. This is why you hear a bunch of deluded girls saying things like "I SLEPT WITH THIS GUY ONCE..HE HAD 2 BE LIKE 10 OR 11 INCHEZ!!11" when in reality he was maybe something like 8.25" x 6" (all you oversized men can vouch for this).

Things like this are the reason why there's so much confusion on the subject and so many misleading answers.

But anyway, about the size importance to women...what they mean is that if you are doing very well in other departments (even just sexually), your size can probably be overlooked. I can't speak for the very small guys out there, but I'm 6.5" x 5.25", although this is technically "above average", most would still consider it average (just like avg. height for guys is 5'9-5'10..would you consider a 5'11 man tall?). I'm nothing special down there, yet the ladies I've gotten with, whether they were long term relationships or (would be) one night stands, have always called me back asking for more. I have a large tongue, skilled fingers and supposed "suaveness" to fall back on, so a combination of all of this is probably what helped. Eitherway, I am the prime example of this "size doesn't matter" excuse that bugs you and makes you think women are lying. My other qualities overlook my "nothing too special" size. A girl would choose me over some some idiot who didn't know what he was doing but happened to have a big penis. Does this mean a big penis isn't good? No, if it's big enough to fit the girl comfortably then it's great. In a sense though it's overrated because if the guy can't live up to general sexual expectations, it's useless.

The only time I should worry about my size is if there's an identical clone of me with a bigger package. Until then, I don't really care.

So really, the situation is multi-faceted but still very simple. It's easy to understand it until you feel threatened which causes your inner caveman comes out. Fight this "instinct" of feeling sexually inferior for not having the biggest penis out there...even big guys have to fight it sometimes! Just be happy.

espreggels

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A short play illustrating the the debate:

Him: Does size matter to you?

Her: No, as long as it's not too small.

Him: So it does matter.

Her: No, I just said it didn't.

Him: But you said you wouldn't want a guy to be small.

Her: Well, OK, but you're not small, so why do you care? You're big enough for me.

Him: But would you prefer a guy with a big penis or a guy with an average penis if you had the choice?

Her: I'd prefer a guy with an average penis who was good in bed to a big-dicked guy who was bad in bed.

Him: Why did you bring their sexual skills into it? That wasn't a part of the question.

Her: Because it's not the size of the ship, it's the motion of the ocean.

Him: OK, fine, then let's say they both have the same sexual skills. They're both good at oral, they're both good with their hands, and they're both enthusiastic. They're of similar height and build, and they're both about the same in looks. One's got a six inch dick with average girth and the other's got an eight inch dick with large girth. Who would you rather sleep with?

Her: Well, nothing's ever equal.

...and so on. Women, do you see how this could be frustrating for the guy? Men, do you see how asking her this puts her in an impossible position?

It's better to just accept that it's better to not ask in the first place. Why do you want to ask, anyway? You're just trying to get confirmation of your own belief, aren't you? As if it'll prove something if she admits to liking bigger dicks. But what will that accomplish?

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A short play illustrating the the debate:

Him: Does size matter to you?

Her: No, as long as it's not too small.

Him: So it does matter.

Her: No, I just said it didn't.

Him: But you said you wouldn't want a guy to be small.

Her: Well, OK, but you're not small, so why do you care? You're big enough for me.

Him: But would you prefer a guy with a big penis or a guy with an average penis if you had the choice?

Her: I'd prefer a guy with an average penis who was good in bed to a big-dicked guy who was bad in bed.

Him: Why did you bring their sexual skills into it? That wasn't a part of the question.

Her: Because it's not the size of the ship, it's the motion of the ocean.

Him: OK, fine, then let's say they both have the same sexual skills. They're both good at oral, they're both good with their hands, and they're both enthusiastic. They're of similar height and build, and they're both about the same in looks. One's got a six inch dick with average girth and the other's got an eight inch dick with large girth. Who would you rather sleep with?

Her: Well, nothing's ever equal.

...and so on. Women, do you see how this could be frustrating for the guy? Men, do you see how asking her this puts her in an impossible position?

It's better to just accept that it's better to not ask in the first place. Why do you want to ask, anyway? You're just trying to get confirmation of your own belief, aren't you? As if it'll prove something if she admits to liking bigger dicks. But what will that accomplish?
You kick ass.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
SO, what the hell...tell the truth...size matters!!!!

The truth is, everything matters.

I can't speak for other women, but when it comes to the men I'm going to fuck casually, (not that that that happens now that I'm off the market) I'm picky. Not only does he have to be fine, funny, chivalrous, intelligent and charismatic as the devil himself, but then he has to turn out to be a really great lay too, or I'm leaving and I'm not coming back.

and then...

When it comes to the man I plan to spend the rest of my life with, I have a list over 40 items long of qualities I need and want. Not only must the man hit every single need, but he must also give me a very high percentage of my wants! I am just about everything on my list, and I will only accept a man who's at least as good. And after all of that, I expect him to get along with my friends and family, have nice friends and family of his own, AND be the bomb in bed or it just won't work. The sex must be call-my-friends-and-rave-all-day stellar, or I really can't move forward. I'm not used to not having amazing sex, and I've met the people who are: I don't like them.

So the truth, you see, is everything counts. I demand the total package, and I assume most healthy people do.

I see a lot of threads here that seem to be asking the same lame question: What is an ideal size with regards to erections. It's not a very good question. Ask ten women and you might get ten answers. Additionally, it seems to disregard that no one picks a penis. They pick a man. Even casually. Everyone has a list of standards, and only very, very rarely does that list have only one item: a very specific penis. Wildhoney is the only person I've ever heard say she chooses sex partners on penis size alone. I'm sure she's not alone in the world, but even she admits she's extraordinary.

Wyldgusechaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
quote: Wildhoney is the only person I've ever heard say she chooses sex partners on penis size alone. I'm sure she's not alone in the world, but even she admits she's extraordinary.end quote

Wildhoney is married in a committed relationship. I assume from her posts her emotional needs and all else is being taken care of by her man. She has the total package at home, she gets to add sugar and spice on the side.

Thats WAYYYYY different.