size fighting!!!

desperateguy21

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well,i am 7.25" length with 5" mid girth and 5.35"-4" base girth.i can bottom out at about 80% of the girls i slept with and doggy style is often a little painful due to length.i would sacrifice and inch in length to get a 0.5" in girth whole shaft any day.
my skills are great.my girl can orgasm vaginally every time we have sex but sometimes when i am on top in missionary and she is really wet she can't feel me girthwise.she needs at about 7" to bottom on average.
well,my question here.

is there any way that a 5" girth penis can win a 6" girth penis with techinque?can you tell me a secret how to move it.i don't know make circles with a hard on inside her while i am almost on the bottom to stretch her more and to feel me??what is your opinion.

another question.
is girth mostly needed for clitoral orgasm??i feel that my girl orgasms with my length mostly and my curve.her g-spot must be at 6" depth.
i would like to hear any reccomendations and opinions.

arrivaderciroma

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hardness wins the day. I don't think it matters about size. Even little guys who are hard can more than please a gf. The harder I am, at 7x6, the bigger the thrill for her. If I get softer during sex I bottom out and she really loves that too. G spot it never 6" depth unless she's Amazonian.

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OKey... here is a technique.. but u gotta learn them in ur own..

when doing misionary- with ur hands squeeze gently her butt cheeks or ass cheeks ... until you feel ur dick in pressure.. tis pressure will make her feel ur more bigger and she will feel everything .. with this u r closing her vagina to cover ur penis :) this is insanely awesome for her.. when u do this u will thank me :) learn the body and be smart

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thats on top of her but u can do this in many positions.. other great styles which I caanot explain but try crossing her legs she will feel ur 5 inch girth.. :) anyways with my toy I get a lot more girthy which is the best feeling for my girl!! look at my signature for more info.

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
when asking this type of questions u wont really get many answers...

since many guys u hear them say "is how you use it" but they dont even know what they are talking about lol... thats the funny thing.. but I guess experience and even more talking with ur women. ;) peace