Size for non-size queens?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Vagus, May 15, 2010.

1. Vagus

Vagus New Member

I think there are a lot of women that aren't exclusive "size queens". For them what would be their ideal size? I've gathered that size queens prefer 8"X6"?

2. Dooky

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    for them size doesnt matter, usually. as long as its not tiny or not huge.

3. Vagus

Vagus New Member

I meant, that I got the feeling that there was a difference between Size-Queens as a group and and the majority of girls that seem to be satisfied with any size by prefer larger than average.

4. dolfette

Gold Member

i would guess that, clever evolution & all, the average woman would like the average cock...5-7''.

5. B_spiker067

B_spiker067 New Member

AN EXERCISE IN SUPPOSITION:

Female vaginas on average probably bottom out at 6-7" and virtually all probably do at 8". So beyond the aesthetic value of an erection greater than 8" anything more is a waste and may well be counterproductive to great sex.

Many women here on lpsg seem to have acquired an experimental bend and half seem to say that 6" bottoms them and half of the remaining half say 7" bottoms them. So even on a size queen friendly site 75% seem to say 7" is more than enough and may be too much.

The most flexible dimension is width. There are any number of vids that show women at play with rather large girth items. Items that probably go well beyond any reasonable expectation of a man having his penis be comparable; unless of course you want a gourd or fist thick erection. And this makes sense considering what girth requirements there are for birthing whereas there probably are none for length.

So, if your dick is 6-7" long you'll probably more than adequately stimulate a vagina depth wise for the vast majority of women. And as far as girth goes its seems unlikely that more than 1 in 100 or 1000 would be properly equipped to makes a significant sensational difference. The outside biggest cock is probably 8x6 and that is probably to satisfy the most demanding size queen and being far from ideal for the majority of women.

What most women seem to like is large average with a weighting on girth or 6x5 - 7x6, a range.

The purpose here is to counter the idea that monster cocks is the preference of the largest proportion of women. It isn't. They say so over and over again in all manner of forums. But for them to say that a bit bigger than average isn't better seems disingenuous. So try and keep your dick dysmorphia in check guys. :0)

Body dysmorphic disorder - Definition and More from Merriam-Webster's Free Medical Dictionary

6. HiddenLacey

Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't consider myself a size queen but I would enjoy 7x6. Larger or smaller doesn't really make a difference. Would you care if the person you loved had larger or small breasts? You may have a favorite size, but we take what's attached to the one's we love.

7. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't really have a favorite size. Larger than 3.5" x 3.75". Smaller than whatever won't fit nicely (whatever size that is). That'll do it for me.

8. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    Shouldn't this be in the sticky up at the top of this forum? That's why it's there, so we don't keep getting these questions over and over again.

I've already answered this question there, so I'm just copying and pasting.

I've slept with a lot of men, more men than 99% of all women over the course of their lifetimes by the time I was 23 (according to the Kinsey Report statistics). It's too many men and not something I'm proud of, but I'm just establishing that I've experienced more than a few penises in my life in intimate situations. I'm in my mid-thirties now. I don't believe filling the entire possible length of the vagina is necessary for a satisfying sex life. I don't believe that's how it works. If it was, I think I would have noticed a greater difference in my sexual satisfaction based on the penis sizes of the men I've slept with very early in my life. I didn't. There is such a thing as too small and too large, but there's a wide range of satisfying sizes for me and the majority of penises fit into that range.

9. nicettech

nicettech Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Petite,

I got to say that was one of the best damn posts I have ever read on any website that talks about penis size. My wife is very experienced and has slept with close to a hundred men if not more. She was a wild girl. She can remember a few that were very huge, and only has said one of them was really good. I have a big penis but it is not huge and certainly is not the biggest she has ever had. I am the only man to ever make her squirt, have multiple orgasms (10 or more often), and the best lover she has ever had. In fact she told me I was the best after the 3rd time I slept with her and told me, "other people have felt good, but damn nobody ever felt like that." My penis is 7.5" long and is 5.5" around. I have never had a complaint. Women and men were made to mate with one another, and our parts were designed to fit up with one another. The only biological reason to even worry about having a larger penis that another man is because the penis acutally acts like a piston in the vagina and does cause a vacuum when it is pulled out. The fatter, and longer the penis obviously the easier it would be to make a good seal in the vagina, and easier it would be to remove the sperm of another male, and possibly temporarily stretch the vagina so a smaller male would not be able to pump your sperm out. Humans both by body mass and actualy static length have the largest penis of any primate.

10. whatadork

whatadork New Member

I'm actually quite impressed by the responses to this thread. Just because it reeks of being... true. It's just funny because I've ran in to people off of this forum that are totally deluded. I just remember being on a thread on here where the guy insisted that women did not enjoy sex unless the guy was well above average and that it was impossible for a guy to be "too big" because the bigger, the more pleasurable it is... ALWAYS. There's so much bad information out there and a lot of it is made worse by this site, which is why I find it interesting that the people in this thread responded so reasonably.

I mean there's that chart that's been posted all the time of the "optimal penis size" and it's so full of shit considering according to that chart a majority of men in the world are between barely enjoyable and not enjoyable. You know charts are totally wrong when low average is listed as "not enjoyable" and high average is just the lowest level of "enjoyable". Because in that case women hardly enjoy sex, which is pretty unbelievable.

I mean it's pretty obvious size matters, but it's also pretty obvious to me that size doesn't matter as much as a lot of people make it.

11. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    evolution has always been a little iffy on it's abilities if you ask me
    seems like prey animals would have evolved enough to be packin heat by now you know what I'm sayin

12. Stephenmass

Gold Member

Albums:
    My b/f has a larger than average penis. I am glad he is not larger because he is doing just fine thank you with what he has!! If he had more I probably couldn't take it for too long!

13. freyasworld

freyasworld New Member

Albums:
    If it's too damn big, it aint gonna fit! So anything below too damn big is absolutely fine with me!

14. someone1

someone1 Active Member

Albums:
    haha vague, whats too damn big then?

15. D_Ernest Porknine

D_Ernest Porknine New Member

Very well said! My wife had very small breasts which I loved. She did get some implants and they look nice and I like them too however I would have been satisfied with her small sized ones too except she does look much sexier in clothing now. However, she likes her larger breasts so that is what matters. It makes her feel more like a woman. The improvement can from within with more confidence in herself.

btw... she would not want my cock to be any biggger. Mine isn't that long (6.5" to 7"... depending upon the mood) and about 6" girth. She would not like it any longer because it bottoms out now and she loves the thick girth.

I have pumped in the past but she did not see any use for me to be larger... but like her implants it is being done for me.

16. stallone22cm

stallone22cm New Member

Albums:
    ..what is for you damm big..... freya....

Draft saved Draft deleted