Size, Gossiping, and creating a stir.

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Vagus, Mar 4, 2011.

?

Size in Length and Girth to create a reaction in a social clique/circle amongst women

1. Length: 6.0 - 6.5 Inches

5.8%
  2. Length: 6.5 - 7.0 Inches

8.0%
  3. Length: 7.0 -7.5 Inches

21.2%
  4. Length: 7.5 - 8.0 Inches

26.5%
  5. Length: 8.0 + Inches

39.8%
  6. Girth: 5.0 - 5.5 Inches

7.1%
  7. Girth: 5.5 - 6.0 Inches

27.9%
  8. Girth: 6.0 + Inches

29.6%
  1. Vagus

Vagus New Member

Now of course I don't want to paint all women like this, but we all know it happens. :wink:

How big does a guy need to be before it creates a buzz in a social clique/circle at work/school/etc? Guestimate if you aren't completely sure.

2. Vagus

Vagus New Member

Select what you think is the usual starting point/minimum from the 2 categories. :)

3. pcghabsy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Do you mean, actual size, or gossip size?

4. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

I have never, ever been in a group of female friends who gossiped about penis size. Nor have I ever, IRL, heard rumours of an individual's penis size. It seems that the people I spend time with find things other than penis size to be valuable.

5. pcghabsy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Or they simply don't discuss it!

6. Vagus

Vagus New Member

They do discuss it. :smile:
    Women that don't either don't care about penis size or are clever and keep it to themselves. Or can't help but brag. :p

7. 1kmb1

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    what could be more important than penis size?!

8. maxcok

Gold Member

Honestly, you make up some of the stupidest polls. (and threads)

9. Elastagirl

Elastagirl New Member

Me neither, me neither and me too!

10. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    The only time I've ever heard women gossiping about penis size was about my husband, before we began dating. A whole group of my friends had gone for a midnight swim together and three (or four, I can only remember three names right now but I think there may have been a fourth person there) of my single female friends spied on him while he changed clothes. The next day over beer they went on about how gorgeous he looked while wet, which is true, and they claimed that he had an enormous penis, which they were very funny about. I laughed, because they were hilarious, but I didn't take them seriously because the whole adventure was told over beer in a bar with lots of giggling and the story was told for maximum entertainment value. I laughed, but I didn't actually believe that he was as hung as they claimed. I thought they were just being really funny. I was wrong about that!

Does that even count as gossip since it was a first hand account of something that happened less than 24 hours beforehand? How removed from the original source of the experience does it have to be before it's gossip? I think if I told someone else about my husband's penis, it couldn't be gossip because as the one who both experienced it and who also tells the tale, it's a first hand account. So maybe that doesn't count as gossip.

Other than that time, I've never heard it discussed in a group setting. Two friends in my entire lifetime have told me about their own experiences regarding penis size, but that doesn't count as gossip, since that's not "through the grapevine" and I would never pass that information on to anyone else. That information was shared in confidence and doesn't count as gossip. I think you would be disappointed by what I was told. One friend told me that her husband's penis was uncomfortable and she preferred the smaller one of her lover (yes, she was cheating) and the other woman told me that she confided in her friends after she dated a smaller man than her previous boyfriend, but was happy to discover that sex wasn't less enjoyable with the boyfriend who had a smaller penis.

This isn't to say that women don't discuss sex! Some of my friends talk about sex a lot, but they don't actually discuss penis size. The interest is usually in what he said and what happened, what positions and how many orgasms, how he kisses or bites the ear or neck, etc. Women can be extremely graphic in their descriptions of what happened last night, but for some reason, women leave out the description of the actual penis.

I've heard men gossip that someone we know has a big penis, based upon a particular story found on a website about him. It was men who let me in on the rumor and told me about the website. Now that I think about that, I think that's weird. I think obsession with penis size is more of a male obsession than a female one.

#10 petite, Mar 5, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2011
  11. D_Rosalind Mussell

D_Rosalind Mussell New Member

I hate to kill your buzz, but there is none. The type of behavior you speak of is mostly found in the hallways of high school...maybe college if you're lucky. In my circle of friends we could care less about the size of a guy's cock. It's the size of his heart and brain that gets our attention.

#11 D_Rosalind Mussell, Mar 5, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2011
  12. Drifterwood

Gold Member

What's the accepted measuring system and are there any pills that I can take to make mine bigger?

13. D_Rosalind Mussell

You want to take a pill? Typical male response.:wink:

14. playerclient

playerclient New Member

Albums:
    I think you're missing a joke there.

15. blar

blar New Member

the only ones that i ever come across that told girls these thing were stupid low class women that thought they were perfect and could make fun of other peoples body parts.

16. D_Rosalind Mussell

I was joking back, but if I missed something can you let me know? Not a sarcastic question.

17. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    I sense another "Damn these pills are making me huge" thread in the offing.

18. ManofThunder

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    A lovely and accurate sentiment! Size won't turn heads. :smile: However, I thought I would cheekily ask if you meant to say "..could care less about.." (you do care just a little) or if you actually meant "..couldn't care less about.." (you don't care at all). Not a criticism - it's just that they seem to be interchanged in American-English and I'm a curious fool. :tongue:

19. D_Rosalind Mussell

Typo! I meant we couldn't care less. I know it wasn't a criticism, there is an important distinction between both answers so it's completely legitimate. Thanks for pointing that out to me, it might have been misconstrued. :smile:

Thank you for agreeing with me, also. It's refreshing to hear from men who value themselves as more than a physical specimen. This is what sustains us as individuals and couples long after youth and beauty have abandoned us. A heart does not measure with a ruler.

20. D_Rosalind Mussell

Do you think there will be pics? :wink:

Draft saved Draft deleted