Size honesty

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_GlennFeckless, Nov 21, 2011.

1. D_GlennFeckless

D_GlennFeckless Account Disabled

Shameless cross-thread post (from http://www.lpsg.org/263631-has-anyone-ever-seen-a-3.html#post3812755) that should probably be it's own thread:

Does the stereotype feed greater exaggeration in blacks than in whites, latinos or others? I ask as a casual comparison of self-supplied measurements on A4A seems to suggest a significant disparity in either sizes, perceptions or honesty:

http://i43.tinypic.com/30nfymh.png

The search was limited to accounts active in the past 30 days, based on the likely flawed assumption that there may be a higher percentage of dishonesty in those who create ads, then never return. I focused on England as that's where my travels will next take me.

I'm certain there's a Psychology MS thesis brewing here, crowdsourcing of self image vs racial/cultural/economic/national demographics or some such.

2. D_Richard Lugie

D_Richard Lugie Account Disabled

I say the stereotype feeds exaggeration quite a bit. Hard to trust self reported evidence too.

3. ShannonH

Gold Member

Albums:
    There's definitely some 'inflation' going on when a whole category is for 11-14". Until someone proves otherwise, there aren't even any 14" dicks. Also - _nobody_ has a 4-5" dick? Seriously?

4. D_GlennFeckless

I irresponsibly omitted the more modest sizes, focusing on the ranges more likely to be "adjusted". I also completely ignored > 14", and will continue to do so.

Here is an updated set - [​IMG]

5. pcghabsy

Gold Member

Albums:
    These self-measurement surveys are utterly laughable. Actually, they have ceased to be funny too.

6. D_GlennFeckless

This past few weeks I have conducted my own verification of a number of the test group subjects. Only two out of three were anywhere near accurate:

- Claimed 9.5 black, 9" measured. Great guy, amazing time

- Claimed 8.5 white, estimated 7.5". Asshole, full of himself, couldn't keep it up and drank too much of my whisky.

- Claimed 10 black. His cock was thinner than my 7x6er and no more than 1 inch longer. Was hitting his poppers every 30 seconds, a bit too camp for my liking, and there were other elements of his profile that were way off the mark (age, height).

- Claimed 11.5 black. After an hour of chatting onine, then a quick phone call (he provided no cock photo), I was headed to his place. He then texted me that his father just died and he had to see family. "Maybe later you'll be available?" He asked, and promptly posted his party info for the following night on A4A. I never responded. It's fairly safe to assume that his claims were not entirely accurate.

Without a larger body of empirical data I'm loathe to draw hard conclusions, but I've generally found that the more accurately a guy presents himself online, the more likely he'll be of overall good character and a hell of a lot more fun, both in the sack and out of it.

To simplify - liars suck all around. Honesty is the ticket.

Now if only it was easier to cry "bullshit" on the offenders' profiles to warn off the other poor saps who fall for bogus claims. What would the moderators think of a new forum dedicated to outing all the bullshitters we encounter?

7. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

It would be against the rules. See this thread.

Draft saved Draft deleted