Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I am wondering if any of you experience cock size insecurity at the lockers or communal shower.

I am a pretty tall and big guy (6ft3) and a grower at the same time (2.8-3soft). I can sometime feel insecure when I 'hang' (or barely hang) around naked in the locker room?

What's your attitude about this? What experience have you got and how do you deal with it?
Let me know what you guys think :)

normguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm an average built guy with a small cock. I am a grower but when soft mine can be very small. I have to admit there are times I'm aware of it when I strip naked in the locker room to shower. Especially if there is another guy who has a big cock when I'm there. But I try not to dwell on it and I often walk naked back and forth from my locker with a towel over my shoulder or in my hand. I figure there's not much I can do about it and I'm not going to let my smallness keep me from enjoying being naked around other guys in the locker room. I wish I was at least a bit bigger when soft but usually not.

Sexromasex

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In the locker room, we all compare everything everytime. You are taller or shorter than me, bigger or smaller, haired or not, bigger biceps, smaller pecs, whatever. Of course, comparison related to dick are more critical as they are deeply connected with our manhood and as they happen only in the locker room.

I am not so big when it's soft as I am when it's hard. Let's say that I had fucked with some hundreds of men and less than 1 out of 20 was probably bigger than me. This as given me a lot of self confidence and as such I don't care about the comparisons the others could do in the locker room. Just have a more personal and intimate measuring and I am sure that I will get at least an honorable second place.

So, are you a good fucker? Your partners enjoy you? If so, don't care about your size when it's soft.

John2011

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know we've all got insecurities but my advise would be to try and stop being insecure about your dick and just be proud of what you've got, especially if you're a grower. I highly doubt most of the guys getting changed around you are thinking "haha look at him over there with his 2.5-3 inch cock" if thats what you're worried about.

hot showers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm also on the smaller-than-average size, but when I was younger, I avoided communal showers for another reason...that I couldn't stay soft in these situations. It took years or practice and baby steps to get to the point where I could just strip it off and keep it below a semi. I still find it exhilarating to be naked in front of other guys. I don't consider my penis size as something to be ashamed of and I certainly don't cover it up while changing or face the wall in the communal shower. I think it's inherently manly to be comfortable being naked in front of other guys. If guys are noticing that my dick is smaller than theirs, I'm just happy that they're looking at it.

gunner71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm 5ft5 and have a small erect penis, which is tiny when flaccid. However, I don't have problems letting others see my smallness. I think that tall, fit chaps who are confident about their smaller packages are quite cool.

You can check my 30% semi tool in the link below:

https://www.lpsg.com/threads/returning-member.457963/

normguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm 5ft5 and have a small erect penis, which is tiny when flaccid. However, I don't have problems letting others see my smallness. I think that tall, fit chaps who are confident about their smaller packages are quite cool.

You look good in that picture. I agree that if one is confident and comfortable with who they are then penis size is not really a concern. I've come a long way since I was younger and very self-conscious about my smallness. But I figure life is too short to let things you cannot control keep you from enjoying yourself. I'm glad I joined a gym again. A man my age needs to keep in the best shape possible. As we all should, I guess. So I get naked in the locker room and let other guys look or not look. Whatever.

Reactions: gunner71

BetterFuture

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to feel insecure in the gym locker room too... but seriously, there is a huge spectrum of sizes which are all quite normal, so who really cares. I've become more comfortable over time. And being comfortable and confident is what matters more.

gunner71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You look good in that picture. I agree that if one is confident and comfortable with who they are then penis size is not really a concern. I've come a long way since I was younger and very self-conscious about my smallness. But I figure life is too short to let things you cannot control keep you from enjoying yourself. I'm glad I joined a gym again. A man my age needs to keep in the best shape possible. As we all should, I guess. So I get naked in the locker room and let other guys look or not look. Whatever.
Same here! I don't care if people find it small or even laugh. My thighs got large due to rowing, so my tool looks even smaller. LOL!

gunner71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I used to feel insecure in the gym locker room too... but seriously, there is a huge spectrum of sizes which are all quite normal, so who really cares. I've become more comfortable over time. And being comfortable and confident is what matters more.

Why would you feel insecure? You tool looks quite large! Compared to mine it's huge! LOL!

Reactions: BetterFuture

Road_cyclist

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

I think so too. One of my best buddies is also small and very similar to your pic, possibly even smaller. And he is not afraid in locker rooms or showers. He is totally cool, and so think my other cycling buddies. I am the biggest guy on the team, and he is the coolest guy on the team! Being shy about a small penis is completely unnecessary.

Last edited:

gunner71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think so too. One of my best buddies is also small and very similar to your pic, possibly even smaller. And he is not afraid in locker rooms or showers, and He is totally cool, and so think my other cycling buddies. I am the biggest guy on the team, and he is the coolest guy on the team! Being shy about a small penis is completely unnecessary.
Total waste of time! My rowing mates are all large or extra large and they never made fun of my size, not once. Well, I would have shrugged it off, anyway.

Most of the guys in my gym walk around with a towel over there privates.. only the older men walk naked but no one pays them any attention

Reactions: find83

AdamFin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I shower naked with other naked guys about every day. The size variations are tremenjoys -- long,short, fat, stubby. Insert any body part after those adjectives!

My cock is average at best. At some point you just get comfortable being naked. And it's nice. The more you do it the more relaxed you become, and you learn not to heap judgment on yourself.