Size is relevant to the viewer's experience

westside man

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The size of your package is all in the other's mind. If she has seen bigger, than you are smaller. If all she has ever seen is small, then your average tool is big.

Some have said i was big, but im only avg.:eek::eek::eek:

Sogious

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm sorry, but I think that a little bent.(and I'm not talking about penises here) I don't mean to be rude, though, just to get that clear. The way I see is, in any culture, a man is either big or small. It's never in between.
You may be 5 foot 9 inches and call yourself small, because you aren't 6 feet tall basket ball player
You may be 6 inches long, but you're small, because there are some screwed up long dicks out there.
And if you're Asian, like me, you are predisposed as being small, because of stereotypes.
..You see, you're either big or small. I hate that kind of view. Big or small....This forum is the Large penis support group and to reveal that I do in fact have a 7 under the covers that means that I am small because of my status and because of the gigantics slongs out there....It isn't fair, is it?
You're either big or small. In fact, it's not right.
"Big or small, that's what you are" It's a load of crap. Sorry.
As for the women, all women are different. I have NEVER known a woman, and they are honest, the ones I know, that actually said that they ever wanted an 8-9 inch dick shoved up there. One woman actually preferred a 4-5 inch penis because he could do it a lot better than a 7 inch owner she knew. And of course, it has been proven that size does not influence the ability to give or have pleasure.
So, I hope you and every other culture, including mine, gets over this big and small thing. What defines a large penis in my standards is how well it can rise and stand firm.