Size Issue of Sorts!

Fireplace

Just Browsing
Media
Hi All. Heck of a first post for me but here goes I guess! :)
I've been lurking and reading for a while so I've been able to get a "feel" for the forums here. Sorry if it's too long of a first post!! Soo....
I'm not hung. Not small, but not big...pretty much average. Like 6 or 6 1/4 and 5 1/4 girth. Married for quite a while...less than 10 years but not newlyweds either. :)

Anyway...sex with my wife has been good. We've ejoyed it.
I had multiple partners before getting married but my wife had quite a few more (those crazy college years). For some reason I always had a suspicion she had an appreciation for a bigger guy if you know what I mean. I guess perhaps b/c she has always felt loose to me when I am inside her. I've never told her that b/c I don't want to hurt her feelings (totally not a big deal to me either!!) but she is loose feeling. She always denied that she wanted/prefered a big cock but I had a feeling she did and that she had been with big guys before. I actually bought her a 10" girthy dildo a few years ago and she only used it a few times but I have never seen her orgasm so intensely as she did with that thing- AMAZING to watch. Well- she finally told me recently that I was correct on both accounts in that she liked a big cock and had been with a couple of large guys in the past. She had gotten rid of the 10" toy in the past so I got her a girthy 8" and she loves it but told me that probably a 9" would be "perfect". :eek:
So all of this has kind of brought interesting thoughts to my mind. I've spent my life thus far content with my cock and never really thought about it and never felt inadequate or unable to bring pleasure. Now I feel like she just sits around longing for a big cock. haha I know she doesn't but let's face it- we all know that if I came home one day with a big fat 8" cock she would NOT be complaining.
One question I do have is whether all the penis enlargement junk works or is it all BS? I'm leaning towards the BS side of things but I am curious if anyone here that is NOT affiliated with any of the many companies out there selling stuff has actually experienced measurable gains?
I'm dealing with these weird feelings that have come to light since she told me all this and low and behold...I am one of those folks that suddenly finds themselves thinking about PE when I NEVER did in the past. Hm.
Thoughts?

Last edited:

VRMan

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have tried PE on and off and had minimal results, but enough to prove that there is something in it. I do believe that PE works for many men, but it is like bodybuilding, it must be a way of life for a couple of years or you won't gain. I was not able to make it a way of life for me.

As for your feeling of being inadequate, I know how you feel. It is a nagging uneasy feeling that you might not be "manly" enough for your partner. I guess all you can do is rely on the other things that make a man a man. Penis size is just one variable in the equation, and not the most important one.

They say it's more effective to become better in what you do well at already, instead of trying to become ok in what you are lousy at. I try to stick to this whenever I stumble upon one of my many weaknesses.

D_Ireonsyd_Colonrinse

Experimental Member
Media
Fireplace:

You gotta be content with what you got dude. Listen, about size: I've had thick 10" cocks on one-night-stands & guess what? If the guy attached to that cock is a total jerk, what good is the cock? And I've had real groovy liberating freeing one-night-stands with 6" cocks.

Inches are definately interesting, but they fade away after the first encounter when the alcohol wears off and the sun comes up. You're just fine man.

B_bi_mmf

Expert Member
Media
This statement of yours is probably true:

if I came home one day with a big fat 8" cock she would NOT be complaining.

But so what? It sounds like you have an excellent relationship and are open with each other now about what turns you on. The fact that your sex might be better for the both of you if you had a bigger cock is irrelevant, since despite the claims of those who push PE, there is nothing that you can do to change appreciably what you are packing, at least not without literally years of tireless single-minded devotion to a regimen.

Wouldn't it be a shame to jeopardize your relationship with her because of your escalating insecurity on this issue?

If your size is suddenly a deal-breaker for her, which it clearly has not been in the past, then you will need to cope with that, but that seems very unlikely. She has had bigger men before she met you, so she chose you with complete information, as opposed to a sheltered woman who only learns about the big guys out there after committing to a marriage.

So, man, I would say love her and fuck her like only you can.

Last edited:

SilverSoldier

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Seems to me there are three issues, one of which is already resolved.

1. You need to be secure (again) with you body and size. You got a little ambushed, and so you have to get comfortable in your own body again. You are enough for yourself and your wife.

2. Your wife's dildo use says it all. She didn't use it more than a few times, and therefore, a 10" cock belonging to someone she didn't love, just won't do the job. She loves you. Make love to her, don't just try to have sex.

3. I did some jelqing and stretching, and gained some length and girth. After a put a solid year into it, I had a COMPLETELY different feeling about my size. All of a sudden it was no big deal, and I was enough for me. As if all the jelqing didn't matter, even when I did get gains. I grew up with horrible penis envy. There are lots of sad reasons why. But when I finally did get bigger, I finally realized I was the only one who wasn't okay with me. This may or may not be true with you. Only you know for sure. I think, from a fascinating and almost scientific point of view it's amazing what the body can adapt to. If you really want to please your wife, and you're okay with jelqing and MAYBE increasing length and girth, then go to thundersplace.com and start reading. It's all free. But this is serious stuff and you have to follow the directions.

Be good to yourself. You have a good life, and you should enjoy it.

Fireplace

Just Browsing
Media
Thanks for the replies all. I appreciate it! I may look into the PE stuff but sounds like you have to be dedicated. :)
Attached are a couple of pics of me- not the biggest on the block but decent enough I guess?? :D It probably didn't help things when I realized the couple of old boyfriends she talks about the most over the years are the same very ones that she told me had the biggest dicks! ack! oh well...

Anyway...thanks for the confidence boost re: previous comments.

Attachments

Last edited: