Size Issues!!!

D_Allen_Konigsberg

Account Disabled
Media
So my issue is that I am 19 years old, currently in a relationship with a great girl and my penis is a little different. I first noticed when she and I were messing around and she asked if she could give me a blowjob. I said sure, not ever having one and I was surprised. It felt pretty good for the most part. As soon as she took it out of my pants, she said holy cow! I asked what was wrong and she laughed at me. She tried and tried to go down on me but she couldn't. She eventually just beat me off and that was it. Afterwards she told me I have an abnormally large penis and that i should be glad. She read to me average penis sizes and she even took out the measure on mine! Flaccid I am 8 inches and hard I am 9.5 by 7. I do have a webcamera and if you are interested, PM me. Thanks for reading!

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, you're not asking for any advice, so I don't know what the "issues" are. It seems like you just took the excuse to brag and show off. Well, you may do that if you want. It is a very nice cock and I wouldn't hesitate to suck it myself.

dbr22

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
yeah i got the same reaction when i got my first blow job