Size KING =Hung huge into same

koval

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
53 views of this tread and I'm the only one with the balls to reply?!?! But I agree with you to jp, I too don't like the term size queen. Especially when we all know that 'king size' is bigger ;)

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The term doesn't bother me too much but I'm a fan of labels, as they provide structure. It's a very quick way to explain what I like without being too direct saying "I like cocks my size or larger.".

eveready69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Nice choice of words! I like the size KING...for masculine bisexual men like us that just happen to like big cock...let's all start using that term and see if it catches on.

Kimahri

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
While I'm a fan of big cocks, I find them a bit daunting. Especially if he's an exclusive top. I'm not really a size queen / king. Large ones are just impressive. Especially if they are attached to a stud.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I hate the size queen phrase. I'm big and I like big cocks, nothing queeny about it. Like masculine, powerful cocks, about brotherhood. Anyone else feel me?

You might be missing a critical definitional difference:

Size Queen = person who loves larger ones and may not be hung (or may be a woman).

Size King = person who loves larger ones AND has a larger one himself.

If one is not hung, one can not be a size king.

I am not a size king, not because I am not hung, but rather because cock size is irrelevant to me, over all.

I don't mind the label. I think you'll find that people in general refer to gays as queens, and that was a self-given label in first place. Last year in Gay Pride, in London, I wrote "size queen" on my stomach, using red lipstick, and I was photographed many times over. I guess people love it

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual

Size Queen = person who loves larger ones and may not be hung (or may be a woman).

I am not a size king, not because I am not hung, but rather because cock size is irrelevant to me, over all.

I never knew what a "size king" was. I'm happy to have found out.:smile:

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

But Lex, oh luscious one, then what do you call us hung gay men who are addicted to dark, milk chocolate, and mocha-flavored love? (I know. In my case it's just "a dirty old man.") I especially go for that blue/black licorice look.

jp

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Chocoholic? IDK, but lets start a size king movement. I'm not into the idea of some spoiled little man woman whining for a big cock. That shit turns me off. I want a MAN with a huge one that sees another fat cock and takes it.

Reactions: hungguy4hungguys