?

What do you think a straight male "Size-King" is?

1. Just likes to look at large penises.

14 vote(s)
    51.9%
  2. Only likes women with large breasts.

11 vote(s)
    40.7%
  3. Only likes women with small/tight vaginas.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Only likes BBW women.

1 vote(s)
    3.7%
  5. Only likes thin women.

1 vote(s)
    3.7%
  1. readingHelpsMe

readingHelpsMe New Member

Well well all know what what it means around here when someone says "Size-Queen" (including for gay men) but what would do you think it means when a straight man is described as a "Size-King"?

2. Drifterwood

Gold Member

I called myself a size king a long time ago, and for none of the above choices. It was because I like a vagina to be snug, so that wouldn't be a little tight one.

3. readingHelpsMe

readingHelpsMe New Member

Well that is what I kind of meant. I don't think I can edit a poll so from now on it means small and/or tight and/or snug and/or some female equivalent of a large penis. :biggrin1:

4. yngjock20

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm sorry, but I've never heard of a straight male "size-king." I would venture to guess a straight "size-king" would be a guy who liked girls with big tits or a tight, and deep vagina. It could also be a guy who only liked big girls (BBW) or tiny girls. It really depends. It seems like size king and straight has alot more variables than a size queen or a gay size king.

5. burns1de

Gold Member

I've had a discussion with a friend about this recently, actually - to me, 'Size Kings' (the straight definition, at least) is men who only go out/have sex with large-breasted women. That's why I'm a little reticent to call myself a Size King because I've gone out with small-breasted women before and I had a blast...

That being said, I really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, REALLY like big breasts.

Draft saved Draft deleted