?

What do you think a straight male "Size-King" is?

1. Just likes to look at large penises.

14 vote(s)
    51.9%
  2. Only likes women with large breasts.

11 vote(s)
    40.7%
  3. Only likes women with small/tight vaginas.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Only likes BBW women.

1 vote(s)
    3.7%
  5. Only likes thin women.

1 vote(s)
    3.7%
  1. readingHelpsMe

readingHelpsMe New Member

Well well all know what what it means around here when someone says "Size-Queen" (including for gay men) but what would do you think it means when a straight man is described as a "Size-King"?

2. Drifterwood

Gold Member

I called myself a size king a long time ago, and for none of the above choices. It was because I like a vagina to be snug, so that wouldn't be a little tight one.

3. readingHelpsMe

readingHelpsMe New Member

Well that is what I kind of meant. I don't think I can edit a poll so from now on it means small and/or tight and/or snug and/or some female equivalent of a large penis. :biggrin1:

4. yngjock20

Gold Member

I'm sorry, but I've never heard of a straight male "size-king." I would venture to guess a straight "size-king" would be a guy who liked girls with big tits or a tight, and deep vagina. It could also be a guy who only liked big girls (BBW) or tiny girls. It really depends. It seems like size king and straight has alot more variables than a size queen or a gay size king.

5. burns1de

Gold Member

I've had a discussion with a friend about this recently, actually - to me, 'Size Kings' (the straight definition, at least) is men who only go out/have sex with large-breasted women. That's why I'm a little reticent to call myself a Size King because I've gone out with small-breasted women before and I had a blast...

That being said, I really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, REALLY like big breasts.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice