size matching

deepblue22

Just Browsing
Media
ever since i lost my virginity with another virgin, i've enjoyed the snug fit of a tight cunt. one of the benefits of having a larger than average penis is that sex partners usually are snug.

in my experience over time the vigina streches to accomodate and losens no matter how tight it orginally was.

are there women who have stayed tight with a large partner? or do you enjoy being streched? does sex become less exciting over time with that partner or other partners?

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
From my male perspective: my wife didn't let me know that I was stretching her out to the point that it hurt, we were not aware that I was larger than average in girth, so she and I assumed that she had female problems. There was a lot of vaginitis, yeast infections and bladder infections to blame her pain on. Because of the pain we avoided intercourse for long periods of time, up to a year sometimes. Of course avoiding intercourse did not help the girth issue.

If it wasn't for oral sex there basically wouldn't have been any sex at all.

After 31 years together we finally figured it out, we bought a bunch of dildo's of increasing diameter and she is stretching her vagina daily. She is just about to where her vagina can acommodate me without a lot of pain, but she is still experiencing a stretching that can be painful. Because of our long history of pain associated with intercourse she is stll a little gun shy, but what a difference!

I do not like the feeling of a tight pussy because I associate it with my wife feeling pain during intercourse. I also learned over those long years that if we were lucky enough to get it in at all I better come as fast as I could so as to cause as little pain as possible. I do not like to cause pain and I was as considerate and frustrated as I could be

I will never understand what physical and emotional pain my wife was going through and I admire her for putting up with me all of these years. I also appreciate how much work and thought she puts into stretching her vagina every day so that we can enjoy intercourse.

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Originally posted by Love-it@Oct 24 2005, 04:28 AM
From my male perspective: my wife didn't let me know that I was stretching her out to the point that it hurt, we were not aware that I was larger than average in girth, so she and I assumed that she had female problems. There was a lot of vaginitis, yeast infections and bladder infections to blame her pain on. Because of the pain we avoided intercourse for long periods of time, up to a year sometimes. Of course avoiding intercourse did not help the girth issue.

If it wasn't for oral sex there basically wouldn't have been any sex at all.

After 31 years together we finally figured it out, we bought a bunch of dildo's of increasing diameter and she is stretching her vagina daily. She is just about to where her vagina can acommodate me without a lot of pain, but she is still experiencing a stretching that can be painful. Because of our long history of pain associated with intercourse she is stll a little gun shy, but what a difference!

I do not like the feeling of a tight pussy because I associate it with my wife feeling pain during intercourse. I also learned over those long years that if we were lucky enough to get it in at all I better come as fast as I could so as to cause as little pain as possible. I do not like to cause pain and I was as considerate and frustrated as I could be

I will never understand what physical and emotional pain my wife was going through and I admire her for putting up with me all of these years. I also appreciate how much work and thought she puts into stretching her vagina every day so that we can enjoy intercourse.
[post=354783]Quoted post[/post]​

It's sad that the sexual relationship suffered for such a long time, and all the opportunities missed. You and your wife must really have a great capacity of love and commitment for each other to have lasted through that length of time. Congratulations on the turn-around. Enjoy!

deepblue22

Just Browsing
Media
I have only had a medium number of sex partners (ten) and have first noticed that the wider the hips -- the wider the cunt -- depending on how many partners a girl has had. Bigger girls are generally more accommodating and a better fit. Sex can be much better when you actually can push in all the way –-bigger can be better!

The looseness formula: Tightness = (Ethnicity + Hip Diameter + Height) / Frequency

Ethnicity Scoring:
Asian (10)
Euro (8)
Scandinavian (4)
Indian (2)

Hip Diameter: Measurement in inches

Frequency: Qualitative rank of experience; averages number of sex partners

Height: (7 subtract height in feet) * 3

How accurate do you think this is?

mono

Legendary Member
Media
Originally posted by deepblue22@Oct 29 2005, 10:55 PM
I have only had a medium number of sex partners (ten) and have first noticed that the wider the hips -- the wider the cunt -- depending on how many partners a girl has had. Bigger girls are generally more accommodating and a better fit. Sex can be much better when you actually can push in all the way –-bigger can be better!

The looseness formula: Tightness = (Ethnicity + Hip Diameter + Height) / Frequency

Ethnicity Scoring:
Asian (10)
Euro (8)
Scandinavian (4)
Indian (2)

[post=356590]Quoted post[/post]​

Isn't Euro and Scandinavian the same thing??? :shrug:

Porterhouse

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
After a long term relationship ending over a year ago I finally found myself in a situation where I've stayed with a girl long enough to go through the stretching process. It's only been about three months but there is already a huge difference in accessability, I'm not really that big but still originally even after tons of foreplay deep hard thrusting was a no no. Now however movement is a lot less restricted and so it's actually more pleasurable for both of u and now I can do deep insertions without any pain on her part. The vagina really is a wonderful thing, although I can't imagine what the truly big guys do, your patience must be incredible.

AMikkell

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by deepblue22@Oct 29 2005, 04:55 PM

Ethnicity Scoring:
Asian (10)
Euro (8)
Scandinavian (4)
Indian (2)

What do you do in the case of division by zero? Does tightness become infinite?

Kat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by deepblue22@Oct 29 2005, 04:55 PM

Ethnicity Scoring:
Asian (10)
Euro (8)
Scandinavian (4)
Indian (2)

Well, I'm at least one woman who may not work with your formula. I'm Irish (so Euro in your formula), have average hips, and am short. I never had too much trouble with taking my husband. Then again...this is lpsg so maybe the women here aren't really the best cases for your theory!

kat

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(deepblue22 &#064; Oct 29 2005, 09&#58;55 PM) [post=356590]Quoted post[/post]</div><div class='quotemain'>
I have only had a medium number of sex partners (ten) and have first noticed that the wider the hips -- the wider the cunt -- depending on how many partners a girl has had. Bigger girls are generally more accommodating and a better fit. Sex can be much better when you actually can push in all the way –-bigger can be better&#33;

Ethnicity Scoring:
Asian (10)
Euro (8)
Scandinavian (4)
Indian (2)

[/b][/quote]

This is not an attack on you, but I am amused at the thought process that dreamed this "formula" up.
This formula is total foolishness and silly. To say it is not science is an understatement. Vagina size (ability to stretch wide or deep) is not part of any height or ethnic or hip size dimension. I can cite a lot of examples of partners I have known who would contradict any of your formulas premises, and many of those women would be physical opposites of each other. Sort of like penis size has no correlation to height or ethnicity or body build when discussing extremes of size. Some of the deepest and widest vaginas I have joyfully encountered belonged to shorter or very slim women...and some of the tallest and widest hipped women could not accept me much at all. And forget about the ethnic idea...I have met women of color who freaked out because of my size, and some women so pale they burned thinking about the sun whose eyes lit up like kids at Christmas when they saw me naked. In my experience, I have found no correlations at all. The one thing I have experienced, and this is simply a miniscule comparision when taken as part of the overall population and thus has no basis as science or fact or anything of the sort...just my own personal experiences. A lot of the rather busty women I have met have not been so skittish around me when they first see me flaccid and have been more interested in trying. But again, I think that has no basis is science and is just my personal experiences. I am sure if there were even the slightest correlation in science, it would only be because of those womens psychological mindset and not a physical correlation to their vaginas.

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(deepblue22 &#064; Oct 23 2005, 03&#58;08 PM) [post=354587]Quoted post[/post]</div><div class='quotemain'>
are there women who have stayed tight with a large partner?
[/b][/quote]
My wife, for one. We&#39;ve been together as a couple 11 years now, with lots of sex along the way, and as far as I can tell she is just as tight as when we first met. Still takes a lot of squirming around to squeeze Steve Jr inside&#33;

Steve
<