Size Matters (MMF, MM, Size Stealing, Penis Expansion, Penis Shrinking, Attribute Theft + more)

Ttvyvyvyvy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Jack is a good guy, he deserves to have a giant cock too

I want Alex to be 12-12.5 and for the magic revert the total length of both their penises to something closer than the original. At this moment their total added length is 11.5+6=17.5, originally it was 8.5+5=13.5 (correct me if I'm wrong), I would like it to end at >12+<4=+-16. and for lunas hidden rule to be once it gets past 12 inches the magic is permanent.

Ttvyvyvyvy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I want Alex to be 12-12.5 and for the magic revert the total length of both their penises to something closer than the original. At this moment their total added length is 11.5+6=17.5, originally it was 8.5+5=13.5 (correct me if I'm wrong), I would like it to end at >12+<4=+-16. and for lunas hidden rule to be once it gets past 12 inches the magic is permanent.
And for alex to get into sph/bdb. Luna and Alex then cuckold Jack, continuing to make fun of him

Ttvyvyvyvy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
And for alex to get into sph/bdb. Luna and Alex then cuckold Jack, continuing to make fun of him
Or maybe Luna isn't like real she's a ghost or spirit and she takes jacks body and makes it hers, her body is the same but she is jack, and jacks aware but can't do anything

Reactions: No One Anyone

mac1931

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I want Alex to get greedy and both of them to loss out because of his greediness. Jack gets his dick back but Alex because he tried to steal loses his and the more he tries to steal more of a lady he becomes.

Dimen000

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Always nice to read a new chapter!!!

We all comment what we want to see, yet! You write to your heart content and for the kinks you have!

So far is so hot, so hot Alex is embracing the power and is actually taking control of everything, seems size does matter! And the bigger he is, the cockier he had got hohoh

No One Anyone

Cherished Member
Media
“Are you okay?” Jack asked with concern as he approached Alex who was standing several feet from the rock ledge closer to the fire. Jack extended his hand and touched Alex’s chest, feeling the warmth and palpable strength beneath his palm. “Sorry,” apologizing for the touch, “It looked like little bolts of lightning were coursing across your body. That couldn’t be possible. And you looked like you were in such pain, but you didn’t say anything. So I wasn’t sure what to think, if I was hallucinating, or if it was really you.”

Alex realized he had his head thrown back, his eyes looking up at nothing in particular in the trees. He then shook his head and shrugged his shoulders with a little shiver, like he was shaking off the last bits of icy water. Alex’s mind cleared, feeling razor sharp, and he looked down from the trees. He found himself staring into Jack’s eyes. Alex saw Jack’s concern written on his face, but he thought that look was mixed with something else.

“It’s really me,” said Alex, “In the flesh.” He flexed his cock, causing it to jump, to accentuate his statement. Alex saw that Jack’s eyes flick to his cock for a second, or maybe longer. In the past, Jack would have controlled this impulse to look, or at the very least would have looked away faster. Alex also noticed Jack’s hand was still resting against him. “After enduring the worst pain I have ever felt in my life from those little bastard bolts of fucking lightning, I guess I could say I stand before you in all my glory.”

And it really was glory.

Jack looked Alex over from head to toe. “So it all really happened…it is like you were struck by Zeus’s lightning and now you look like some kind of Greek god or Hercules,” he said.

Jack was not exaggerating, and being this close and touching Alex it was certainly no trick of the light. Alex now had the ideal muscular body of classical art and every one of his muscles was clearly defined and could be picked out and appreciated. His neck, his shoulders, arms, his back, his chest, his abs, his ass, his thighs, his calves – muscles that usually just looked like one or a group, could be seen in individual detail muscle with the veins crisscrossing them. But he was not just toned, he was big. Maybe bigger and more muscular than the Greeks or Romans would have considered possible. And unlike the hairless statues, his body was covered in a coat of hair, more abundant than before – not to the point of being unkempt or too much, but just enough to emphasize his masculinity. Alex’s skin looked even more tan and his hair was no longer platinum blond but slightly golden. He was the very image of the ideal man – vital, strong, powerful, sexual, dominant.

And that is even before getting to Alex’s cock and balls. Those once again had grown bigger still. His balls were bigger, heavier, fuller, and hung lower than before. Above Alex’s pendulous balls jutted his massive, long, thick, veiny cock that was even more imposing and impressive.

“Jack, you have a pretty poetic way to describe fucking lightning,” Alex said. “Luna, I thought you said there were not supposed to be any negative side effects from your spell. I would say being repeatedly struck by lightning and the immense pain I felt was pretty negative.”

Luna walked closer to them, looking them both up and down several times, making her examination of them obvious. “I can’t see anything negative,” she said, “Rather, just the opposite. What is that saying? ‘No pain, no gain’? I would say whatever pain you felt is more than made up for by what you both have.” Her fingers toyed with the fabric edge on the top of her shirt as she tried to distract herself from the men before her.

“Both?” Alex said, looking more intently at Jack. “Shit Jack she’s right, look!” He pointed over at their trees – Alex’s was now 11.5 feet tall and Jack’s had not budged from the 6-foot mark. “I’m only half an inch away from being 12 inches and it didn’t even cost you a thing!” Alex grabbed Jack’s wrist of the hand he still had on Alex’s chest and pulled Jack to him, giving him a celebratory embrace.

Although the hug was meant to be platonic, Jack felt his cock jump when he felt Alex’s warm, strong body against his, “Yes, it is amazing,” Jack said, trying to calm himself.

“Maybe the spell won’t let you get any smaller with how much work I am adding to it,” Alex continued, “I mean, look at me, I thought the spell was just about cock size and it has given me a whole lot more than just that.”

“It sure has,” said Luna, her hand teasing lower from the top of her shirt to across to tops of her breasts and across her deep cleavage. She couldn’t help herself. “After just sucking down Jack’s cum six times, you have given yourself an enormous cock, putting you only half an inch away from your goal. And your balls are so big. So full. I bet they can’t wait to just unload in me.”

Both Jack’s and Alex’s cocks jumped, brushing against each other as they watched her.

Luna continued, “But that is just your cock and balls. All of your hard work has made you the epitome of masculinity. The whole package. The ideal man that any woman would do anything to fuck,” she looked over at Jack as she moved beside them, “And that any man would want to be, or be with.”

Alex reached down and grabbed Jack’s throbbing cock, “Jack, which is it for you?”

Jack felt his cock flex and his head swim as Alex’s fingers wrapped around him. Alex was so manly, he had a type of dominant magnetism that seemed to emanate from him, drawing Jack closer and to thoughts he would have never considered. Alex’s question rang in his ears and Jack felt the pull of both answers – a desire to have a physique and package like Alex, but that would mean that Jack was wrong. That was impossible.

But did that mean Jack wanted Alex in that other way? No way. But Jack was so turned on, fighting not to give in. Alex’s hand felt so good. The longer Alex’s hand stayed on Jack the harder Alex was to resist.

“Neither,” Jack managed.

Jack decided the only way to resist was to do the unthinkable – he reached out and grabbed Alex’s cock. Jack had great familiarity with his own cock, but having never touched another’s man’s cock and never having the slightest desire to, he was completely unprepared for the experience. Especially for a cock like Alex’s. It was so big, so massive, so powerful. It was so thick Jack’s fingers couldn’t wrap around it. It was so hot, the skin so soft, but the shaft so hard. It throbbed and flexed, growing bigger in Jack’s hand as it did, telling Jack it liked his touch and wanted more.

Jack fought to maintain his focus and pushed on. “You are proving my point for me that cock size doesn’t matter,” Jack said as he looked over Alex’s body, “You have a massive cock, huge balls, and an amazing body,” Jack tightened his hand on Alex’s cock and felt it flex again in response. “I am much more average in about every way. Yet you sucked my dick six times, liking it more each time. And still you want more.”

As Luna continued to watch, her hand moved lower, across the gauzy fabric of her top. She traced and circled her nipples through it, making them stand even more erect as they poked out noticeably.

“You are so sure of yourself,” Alex said, grabbing Jack’s hand that was on his cock. He stared into Jack’s eyes and held onto his hand firmly. Jack had no question that Alex was in control and could do whatever he wanted. That was the power and strength Alex projected, which was magnified being right up against him.

What was Alex’s next move going to be?

He took Jack’s hand and removed it from his cock.

“You think I am just going to get down on my knees,” Alex said with a disbelieving tone, but he then did just as he said.

“Stare, up at you.” He did.

“With your cock bobbing in my face. Your precum leaking. As your cock begs to feel my mouth.” All were true.

“Are you so sure?”

Luna grabbed her breasts harder as she watched, and both men could hear her breathing as it became heavier.

Jack responded, “I am sure that I am right. You, down there, proves it. There is no doubt in my mind that the most masculine man alive, a veritable bronze god with the biggest most powerful cock is about to suck me for the seventh time.”

Alex licked his lips, “Lucky number 7,” Alex said. “I feel like something very big is about to happen.”

“As big as these?” Luna asked, gaining the attention of both men. Time itself seemed to slow as she ripped her top off over her head. Her huge, bowling-ball sized breasts dropped out with the most satisfying bounce. Even unsupported they seemed to defy gravity, being so full and perfect in every way. They were beautiful. Just the right amount of roundness with the just the slightest pull down to show they were hers alone. Firm yet still soft. The same olive tone as the rest of her, no paler, with darker nipples and areolas that beckoned them. They were perfect, just like her.

Both men wanted to throw themselves at them and her, but Luna put one hand on each of their shoulders to keep them exactly where they were – Jack standing and Alex kneeling before him.

“Before you act, be certain,” Luna said. “If you want to slow down or just stop and claim your prize now, you can.” She took her hands off the men’s shoulders to give them a choice.

Both men looked from Luna to each other.

“I know what I want,” said Alex, looking up at Jack.

“Me too,” said Jack, holding Alex’s gaze.

No One Anyone

Cherished Member
Media
Alex grabbed Jack’s hips and dove forward, his mouth enveloping half of Jack’s cock with just one swallow, making Jack gasp.

“Yes,” Jack said as he looked from Alex to Luna, “Just look how much cock size matters,” he said ironically with a satisfied grin. “Ohh…I can feel how much it matters too.”

“You’re right,” Luna said, as she moved her hands to her naked breasts, cupping and rubbing them. “Alex really has gotten better each time. That is obvious. But I think you have found another benefit for you being smaller and a burden for him being bigger – the things he struggled with the first time on a 10-inch cock are easier on a cock you don’t have to fight to just fit into your mouth.”

Jack moaned as he felt Alex sucking his cock better than any woman he had ever known. There was a power and a strength that Alex brought to it that no woman could match. Jack turned from Luna and watched as Alex’s broad neck and shoulders flexed and moved as he bobbed his head over Jack’s cock. Alex’s pecs tensed and untensed and his veiny biceps bulged as he gripped Jack’s hips, pulling against him with each move forward and back on his cock. It was like Alex was working out and using Jack’s cock and balls as his equipment. In more than one way, it was his equipment – and he would make it more and more his own.

Luna continued, “And just look at Alex’s giant cock. It is throbbing and wet with precum, wanting attention, as he devours yours. Along with his skill, his desire has increased. He is really into it now.” She moaned and she moved her hands inward on her breasts. She teased and pulled on her nipples as her fingers danced across her breasts in a hypnotic pattern, rubbing, teasing, pulling, pressing, tweaking, then doing it all again.

Jack couldn’t take his eyes off her. Luna was mesmerizing. She was turning him on even more, and Jack could feel his precum pouring out of his cock and down Alex’s throat. Jack’s focus was on Luna and Alex’s work was like an extension of her. He watched her and the pleasure she seemed to bring to his cock through Alex increased. She was the center of it all. She caused it all.

“Ohh…that feels so good,” Jack moaned.

“What does?” Luna asked. “Tell me.”

Alex paused in his sucking, holding Jack’s cock in his mouth. Luna’s hands continued move across her breasts, and Jack’s cock throbbed, his balls aching, filling with more cum as he watched her. But his cock wanted more. He moved his hips to try to move in Alex’s mouth, but Alex’s forearms rippled and the veins stood out as he held Jack firmly.

Jack realized he had no choice. “Alex’s mouth,” he said.

“But you are in his mouth right now, is that it? What really feels so good?” Luna prodded.

Alex moved his tongue along the underside of Jack’s cock, drawing more cum forward, tensing his balls, and making the desired answer even more obvious.

“Alex sucking my cock,” Jack said.

“Yes,” Luna replied, “He’s good at it, isn’t he?”

“Yes,” said Jack.

“The best you have ever had?” Luna asked.

“Yes, the best,” said Jack.

“The best what?” asked Luna.

“The best cocksucker,” said Jack.

“Tell him,” said Luna.

“Alex, you are the best cocksucker ever,” said Jack.

“Tell him what you like, in detail,” Luna said.

“Everything,” Jack sighed, feeling his balls ache. “His mouth. The way he moves his tongue. The way he sucks my head and rubs the ridge of my cock. The way he moves with power. The way he looks as he does it. The way he sucks and draws out all of my cum and savors it as he swallows it all down, not wasting a drop. The way he wants it and can’t get enough. The way he wants my cock and my cum. He is passionate. Insatiable. Ravenous.” As the words tumbled from his mouth, Jack’s precum flowed in a steady stream and Alex enjoyed its saltiness.

“Yes,” said Luna. “Men will do anything for a huge pairs of tits.” She shook hers. “A round ass and wide hips.” She swayed hers side to side. “Amazing legs.” She took her hands from her breasts to lift her skirt almost to her knees, “Not too much.” Dropping it. “Pouty lips.” She pursed hers. “A beautiful face.” She cradled hers in her hands. “Hair.” She tossed her jet black hair. “And skin.” She ran her hands down from her face to her shoulder and back to her breasts, where she resumed playing with them. “Alex has done it all for you, but also for me and for him. He wants your cum, but he also wants me. He is the best cocksucker and you are the best friend – you are helping him get what he wants.”

Jack was transfixed on Luna, but her words and her hands on her breasts made his mind wander. He had visions of Alex vigorously fucking Luna. Alex’s muscular, ideal body, crashing against her, impaling her on his massive cock. His powerful balls slapping against her as she wrapped her body around his, her nails pulling against his powerful back. Position after position, Alex on Luna, Luna on Alex, genitals, mouths, hands, bodies in every imaginable sexual configuration.

And Jack realized it was all due to him.

Luna cast the spell, but then nothing.

Sure, Alex sucked his cock, but if it wasn’t for Jack’s cock and cum, Alex couldn’t grow.

Without Jack none of this was possible.

He was the most important piece.

Alex’s growth was his growth.

Luna’s pleasure was his pleasure.

And for Jack, he got the best reward of all – everything, and he was right.

Again and again, everything proved cock size didn’t matter. He got his cock sucked more. The cock sucking he received was better and better. And now he got to watch Luna’s amazing body, urging him on, as he got his cock sucked for the seventh time. And, based on Luna’s confessed attraction to his confidence, Jack bet that Luna would be with him no matter what his size.

“You’re right, I am helping Alex, and all of us, get what we want,” Jack said. “Alex, you know that you want the biggest cock and balls. You want to fuck Luna in every way imaginable. I want to give you that, but that means you have to be the best damn cocksucker you can be.”

“Yesss!!!” Luna hissed.

Alex’s mouth once again came alive, licking and sucking, moving his head back and forth about halfway down Jack’s cock.

Jack continued, “Work my cock like the expert you are. Fill my aching balls with cum as your mouth waters for it. Suck out all of my cum and swallow me down.”

“Do it!!!” Luna moaned.

Jack turned from Luna back to Alex working his cock right before he saw the unbelievable – Alex drove forward, taking Jack’s cock entirely into his mouth and throat, burying his nose in the skin of Jack’s pubic bone. Skin. Bare skin where there should have been pubic hair.

But Jack was so turned on he didn’t care.

Alex licked and sucked the base of Jack’s cock as he held him in his throat, and then bobbed his head back and forth, licking and sucking. Having deepthroated Jack once, Alex did it again and again, licking and sucking as he stuffed his mouth and throat with Jack’s cock. Alex was so turned on that he began to involuntarily let out grunts with each thrust down onto Jack’s cock. All the way down to the base, lick and suck, then all the way back to the ridge of the head, rub and swirl, and then back down again. Again and again. Alex was grunting in rhythm with his sucking, and the vibrations of his throat on Jack’s cock, and really the grunts themselves as a product of Alex’s arousal, pushed Jack closer and closer to cumming.

The feelings were amazing. The arousal was more than Jack had ever felt before. The whole world seemed to focus on his cock. His focus narrowed as Alex swallowed his cock again and again. Both men could see Luna’s hand moving furiously across her breasts as she focused on them. They even felt like the forest itself was their audience, and the mists hanging among the branches, growing, swirling, waiting, was the forest’s form of the increasingly ragged breathing of Luna.

“Oh yes!!!” Jack said, thrusting forward and as deep into Alex’s mouth as he could go. Alex got the hint and pulled Jack against them as hard and deep as possible. “FUUUCK! Take my cum! Take my cock! Take it!!!” Jack shouted. His cock head flared, his pelvic muscles and abs contracted, and he thrust against Alex’s trying to stuff his cock further down his throat, which already held it all, as the first gush of cum exploded down Alex’s throat.

With this first geyser, the feeling of the spell overtook them. There was no waiting this time until Jack’s orgasm had finished. The breeze was immediately noticed by both men as they felt it wrap around them, swirling around their bodies.

Jack tried to thrust against Alex’s face with each shot of cum as he rode out his orgasm, but Alex held him firm. Jack’s cock bobbed and struggled, shooting rope after rope of cum. Begging for more.

“Let me fuck your face!” Jack moaned.

Jack’s orgasm was still at its height, not fading, and Alex rubbed his tongue and sucked Jack in perfect time with each contraction, prolonging the orgasm.

But something else was happening too. The breeze was increasing in intensity and with it the air felt electric and their skin tingled with anticipation and arousal.

Alex and Jack both wanted more.

Both men locked eyes, staring at one another. The grip on Jack’s hips Alex had been using to hold him still, he now used to move Jack back and forth, fucking his own face with Jack’s cock. Alex may have been sucking Jack’s cock, but Alex’s power and complete control was clear. Jack was his to use how he wanted.

That revelation and the swirling wind made Jack cum even harder. His orgasm was feeling better, not waning as it should have, as his cock continued to cum more and more as Alex’s pumped it out of him.

Pumping and pumping, the wind swirled, faster and harder, and Jack felt his pleasure increasing more and more, as Alex pulled wave after wave of cum out of him. The pleasure, like the wind, was still growing. And growing. And growing. Jack felt his senses being overtaken with arousal. The cumming. The orgasm. Alex’s throat taking it all. Their eyes locked in burning desire that kept increasing and increasing. Jack didn’t know if he could take much more as the world around him started to narrow. Alex could only focus on Jack, and Jack could only focus on Alex. The rest of the world had faded into a dark swirling mist. Alex felt like he would drown in cum, but he couldn’t stop himself, using his whole strength of his powerful muscles fuck his face with Jack’s whole body. Jack’s cock gave them both what they wanted, but the pleasure wouldn’t stop increasing. It was still increasing. Still cumming.

The mists that surrounded them overtook them, blurring their vision. Still more pleasure. More cum.

Then a strong wind hit them like a hammer. They felt a sensation like they were flying. Then complete darkness.

No One Anyone

Cherished Member
Media
Jack opened his eyes and the first thing he saw was the familiar pattern of the tarp. He rolled over and found Luna kneeling beside him. She was still as topless and magnificent as he remembered.

“You are about the best thing I could have woken up to,” Jack said, “How long was I out?”

“Less than a minute,” Luna replied, “If you were out any longer, I was going to just leave you for the wolves.” Her smile made it clear she was joking.

“Well, I’m glad you didn’t, because they wouldn’t be as interested in devouring what I have to offer,” Jack teased. He felt even more horny now that he did before. How was that possible? He looked down over his body and saw the answer – his cock was not fully hard for once, but it was still leaking out a steady stream of precum that had soaked the tarp where he had been laying and his thighs. His thighs. His legs. His body. All of it looked different. He was paler, he was thinner, and he was completely hairless. He grabbed his head.

“That’s all still there,” Luna, said understanding his concern.

Jack then grabbed his cock and stroked it, making it hard, and pumping out more precum in the process.

It seemed slightly smaller than before. His eyes darted to his tree, which confirmed his suspicion – he was now 5 inches long. His tree looked paler and thinner, like his body, and he wondered if his cock had also lost some of its girth.

He then turned to Alex’s tree – it was shrouded entirely in mist.

“Where’s Alex?” he asked with alarm.

“He’s here,” Luna replied calmly, “Well…up there.” She pointed up and there was a man-sized cocoon of mists, completely opaque, hovering at least 15 feet up.

Jack stood up quickly, watching the hovering cocoon contained his best friend. “And this is okay to you? What is happening? Is he okay? How do we get him down?”

“I’m sure he’s fine,” Luna said, lazily standing up beside Jack, “I promised there would be no negative side effects of the spell. That is still true,” she reached out and held her hand under Jack’s cock, letting the precum drip down over her fingers. “That is fantastic. Your balls must be making so much cum that they can’t contain it all. I’m sure Alex will love it,” she took her wet hand and rubbed the precum across Jack’s abs just above his cock, “Because I sure do.”

Jack grabbed her hand, “You have to do something.”

Luna smiled and grabbed his cock, “Still big enough for a handjob, even under my standard rules, do you want that while we wait?”

Jack was about to respond, when the cocoon began to move lower slowly. It silently glided down and as it moved lower the swirling mists became more discernable. When it was about 8 feet up, a small break appeared, and Alex’s foot dangled out. It had to be Alex’s foot, because Luna said he was in the cocoon, but it didn’t appear like the foot Jack had remembered. It was still muscular and tan, maybe tanner than before, but it was also hairless, soft, and without blemish. It looked like the foot of a woman.

The cocoon lowered all the way to the ground and flattened a bit, making it clear than the person within it was now squatting, knees drawn to their chest. The mists began to part, starting at the bottom. Both feet looked like the one that appeared first. Distinctly feminine.

As the mists from then bottom moved higher, revealing a round ass, calves, and thighs, all matching the feet, the mists from the top also opened, revealing blond hair that was far longer than Alex ever had. As the mists pulled back and revealed more, it was clearly a woman, a very attractive woman, within. But her face that was still turned down and tucked in toward her chest, the face was a feminine version of…

“Alex…?” Jack said.

Her head lifted and looked right at Jack with the same eyes he knew for years, “Who else would it be?” She stood and the rest of her body was displayed – it was almost a carbon-copy of Luna’s, only blond, tan, much more muscular, and having a few other notable differences: “I don’t know of anyone else out here with this between his legs,” Alex said, grabbing his massive cock.

No One Anyone

Cherished Member
Media
“His legs?” Jack stammered, looking over Alex in disbelief, “Are you okay? Do you not notice anything else? That cock may be ‘his’ but those legs sure aren’t, or the rest of you for that matter. Just listen to your voice!”

“’His,’ ‘hers,’ ‘ours,’ who cares? You sound like you are lecturing me out of a history book – all of that was dealt with way back in the 2020s and we’ve moved on. I am still me,” Alex said, as he casually looked over his body. “Should my voice match just what is between my legs or the rest of me?” he asked as he grabbed his breasts to emphasize the point. “Ooh, that feels good. I think you would find that even more disconcerting to have my old voice coming out of this body,” he said, twirling around, his long blond hair flowing, and feeling the different and new ways parts of his body now moved. “And what a body it is.”

“Yes…yes, it is…” Jack said, staring, his cock leaking precum across Luna’s hand that still held it, as he feelings of arousal fought against his questions and concerns.

Alex walked over to them, swaying his hips and bouncing his breasts, cock, and balls as he did. “What? That’s it? You had to touch me when I was the embodiment of masculinity to make sure it was really me, but what about now, do my tits scare you?”

Alex reached out and grabbed Jack’s hand, Alex’s continued immense strength immediately apparent through his grip, and moved Jack’s hand to one of his huge breasts. Jack’s fingers sunk into the soft, ample flesh, overflowing out of his hand, and felt Alex’s nipple harden against his palm. Jack’s cock poured out even more precum.

“No…you are fucking stunning,” Jack managed.

Alex looked as muscular as he was before – the size, definition, and veins were all still there – like a female bodybuilder or athlete, but overwhelmingly distinctly feminine. His skin looked touchable, soft, and hairless. Any sharp angles of his face were rounder and womanly. Any old scars were gone and his skin was without blemish.

Women that pursued an extremely muscular physique like Alex now had usually had to sacrifice their natural curves or enhance them artificially. Not Alex. There was no sacrifice or compromise with Alex’s figure, he had the best of everything – big strong muscles, but a hyper-feminine figure. Alex now had the most beautiful face, big eyes, long eyelashes, long hair, and plump lips, atop a body that had all of the womanly attributes of Luna – the same size huge breasts and curvy figure with. It was like Alex’s massive inverted triangle of wide shoulders to narrow waist that he had prior to the transformation, had been brought a little more into balance – with the addition of increased curves in his hips, ass, and thighs, and in the middle with his huge breasts.

Alex was now the image of an immensely physically strong, but still extremely feminine woman. Extremely feminine, so long as you ignored the obvious, which could not be ignored even if you tried.

Jack continued, trying to ignore the growing pleasure of feeling of Alex’s breast in his hand. “But only a couple minutes ago you were unquestionably, fully a man. No tits. No high-pitched voice. No curves. Nothing feminine about you. How are you not in shock from the suddenness of it all? I came in your mouth as a man, and moments later emerged from that cocoon of mists as this,” Jack said, motioning to Alex’s body with his free hand. “You have gone from being a bronze Greek god to a golden Amazonian goddess.”

“Ohh, poetic as always in your description. I like it,” Alex said, flexing his pecs and making breast in Jack’s hand move a little from it, “But it may have been sudden for you, it was not for me. While for you and Luna only a few minutes have passed since you came, for me it has been much longer.”

Both Luna and Jacked looked at him with puzzled expressions.

Alex continued, “Let me explain. When I was in the cocoon of mists, really spirits, time for me slowed down. I guess I should start there – those mists are actually ancient spirits tied to the spell that Luna cast – they are protectors or helpers. They watch and make sure nothing goes wrong with the spell, but if it does, then they have a limited ability to physically manifest in our world as mists. That is why you may have noticed them appear in the trees an orgasm or two ago, just watching. They were waiting to see if they were needed.”

“Hold on, wait,” Jack interrupted. “You are telling me those mists are really ancient spirits whirling around up there? Not only that, they can touch us and manipulate time itself? That sounds ridiculous. Crazy. Impossible.”

“But everything else you have seen today makes sense,” Alex replied. “I’m sure Luna will confirm what I am saying – the spirits know her.”

“Alex is not wrong,” Luna said simply. “There are many things about the spell that are a mystery, but the spirits are linked to it.”

“Just great…Alex, how do you know more than Luna about this and why did the spirits just decide to show up now?” Jack asked.

“I was completely surrounded by the spirits. Cocooned within them – you saw that – and they were able to communicate with me, not by talking, but showing me these things,” Alex answered. “I bet Luna has never had that experience.”

“I have not,” Luna confirmed.

Alex continued, “And why they did it now was that we didn’t need them until this last orgasm, lucky number 7. Jack, apparently you were so turned on and I was so good at sucking you that when you orgasmed the last time we somehow got caught in a pleasure feedback loop. That is why the pleasure you felt just kept increasing and increasing. The more you came the more pleasure you received, and the more cum I drank, the more vigorously I sucked you, giving you more pleasure, making you cum more, giving you more pleasure. And on, and on. It would have continued until the loop became unbreakable. Then we would have been locked together until our minds or our bodies broke completely, leaving us dead out here.”

“So you see, just as Luna said, the spell would not allow for any negative side effects. When it became clear what was happening and only when absolutely necessary, the spirits intervened and broke us apart,” Alex said.

“So that is how you explain why I felt like I was flying – they moved me to the tarp,” Jack said with a skeptical tone.

“The spirits were looking after us both,” Alex said. “For me they took me up into a kind of temporal stasis orb or cocoon to allow me to cope with the changes you now see before you. They slowed my time, not stopping it, because the spell had to progress. Based on your surprised reaction of seeing me, I can only assume the cocoon was opaque from your perspective, but from where I was the walls were at the same time both fully transparent but also mirrored. I could see you outside, appearing to move in very slow motion, and also watch the changes occurring to my body within it.”

“You saw all this happening?” Jack said with continued disbelief.

“Yes. But not just saw, also felt,” Alex answered. “The spell started working its changes even before you had finished cumming, and I felt everything. Every push, every pull, every swell of my breasts and ass, my lips expanding, my Adam’s apple constricting, my bones shifting, even the hairs across my body retracting inward as the hair on my head grew out. All while the spirits finished pumping your cock, gradually taking you down from your orgasm slowly, and transporting your cum within them through the air to my mouth for me to continue to feed upon your cum and fuel the changes. You can’t imagine how this all felt – some of it was as terribly unpleasant as you could possibly imagine from the skin stretching and bones altering. Thankfully, with the slowed time the changes were actually bearable. If time hadn’t slowed, I think my mind would have completely broken, given how dramatic they are,” Alex said, motioning to his body.

“Let’s assume any of this is true, which I am still having a hard time believing,” Jack said, “you have only explained the ‘how’ but not the ‘why.’ Why did this change happen to you? You sound so matter-of-fact about it all. Why aren’t you bothered by it?”

“It had to be one of us, either you or me. I look like this because of you. If the changes hadn’t come to me, then you would be the one with the tits,” Alex paused, letting that sink in. “I’m sure they would have looked even better on you than me,” he said as he reached out and caressed Jack’s hairless chest. “Maybe I can ask the spirits to change their mind. Spirits! Hear my call!” Alex called up at the trees where the mists were hanging.

Jack and Luna looked up too, waiting silently for an answer.

Alex laughed and tweaked Jack’s nipple, making it hard. “Haha, bro I am just fucking with you. That’s not how this works,” he said before becoming serious again. “What happened was that every time I sucked your cock and swallowed your cum, more and more cock and ball size transferred to me. Eventually, by this seventh time, I had transferred enough that the spell was at a tipping point. Either all the female attributes you now see on me would manifest in you, exploding out since they were no longer being offset by the male attributes I had drained away, or they would have to get transferred to me. But because I was already so masculine, these feminine attributes were added to me rather than cancelling anything out.”

Alex continued, “That is why I am still so muscular and my cock and balls still grew larger even though in all other ways I appear as a woman. While I felt the weird feelings and extreme discomfort of the changes I already mentioned, I also felt the extreme pleasure of my cock and balls growing and expanding. The spirits and the spell chose to transfer me the feminine attributes rather than let them manifest in you, because they knew that I wanted to continue to grow my cock.”

“So, after all of this – ancient spirits, being suspended in midair in mists, the manipulation of the flow of time itself, and even you changing into a hot woman,” Jack hefted Alex’s breast that was in his hand, feeling its weight and the flesh jiggle, “you are still obsessed with cock size,” Jack said, sounding more than a little exasperated and shook his head.

“Um, yes. Not a single thing you have mentioned changes anything. Just look at me and tell me that any of that is more important than what is between my legs,” Alex said, lining his cock up against Jack’s and Luna moved her hands to hold them both together. Alex was more than double Jack’s length and girth, and Jack felt the Alex’s hot monster flex against his, pushing more precum out. The power of Alex’s cock was palpable, and Jack tried to ignore the surge of pleasure that he felt as it pulsed against his own.

Alex continued, “I have a giant cock and massive balls – both of which are even bigger now. My monster cock is now 11.75 inches and oh so thick. And my balls – my sack must be the size of a grapefruit. Look at them swinging so heavy and full down there.” Both Luna and Jack did as he said. “If I were you, I wouldn’t be worried about what is happening to me, I would be concerned I was turning into a woman.”

Jack looked at himself. “But you are the one that looks and sounds like one,” he responded, the nervousness creeping into his voice.

Alex pushed his cock up against Jack’s, dominating the smaller cock with his own. “Yeah, that sure feels like the cock of a woman.” He then stood up a little on his toes and grabbed his sack, raising it to support Jack’s. “And those must be the massive balls of a woman with a sack that could easily envelop yours several times over.”

“But the rest of you…” Jack said, his voice becoming more tense.

“I am bigger, stronger, more muscular than you,” Alex said, pushing up closer, face to face with Jack, their cock’s pressed together and held by Luna, flexing his muscles as he did. “I bet I could overpower you and take your cum if I wanted.” Alex’s cock flexed with arousal at this statement as he reached out and grabbed Jack’s upper arms, his deep cleavage becoming even more pronounced as he did.

“You wouldn’t…you said this whole transfer spell was about choice…” Jack said, staring down at Alex’s breasts and huge cock pressed up against him. While concerned, his cock flexed and pumped out more precum from arousal.

“I did say that, didn’t I?” Alex said, “But none of that changes the fact you are thinner, less muscular, your body is devoid of body hair, and your cock and balls are smaller yet.”

“But you said the spell made sure I didn’t become a woman,” Jack said, “And that you absorbed those attributes from me.”

“That’s right, I did…” Alex said and paused, before letting go of Jack’s arms and then slapped Jack in a friendly manner on one shoulder, “And I’m glad you agree with me on it. You sure are stubborn, I guess you are now willing to admit that the spirit and spell stuff I have been telling you isn’t bullshit.”

Jack let out an audible sigh of relief. “I admit everything you are saying, while it sure sounds crazy, seems reasonable given everything else that has happened today. Shit man, you had me going there for a second.”

“I know I did, but I needed you to understand and trust me,” Alex said.

“I do,” Jack said. “But why do you need me to if you can just take what you want, either by force or sex appeal.” He smiled at Alex, the mood lightened, but now filling with sexual tension.

No One Anyone

Cherished Member
Media
“Ooh, sex appeal, you think I have that?” Alex joked, “Wait, don’t answer, your cock already did. While your cock looks like a twin of my old one at 5 inches, your balls look bigger and much fuller than I remember mine ever looking. Look at that precum you are pouring out for me – it is flowing out and covering Luna’s hand and my cock. I mean it makes sense – you let me suck your cock seven times when I was unmistakably a man, so I bet me looking like this and wanting to suck your cock is a vast improvement over my old body.”

“That should go without saying,” Jack said. “But Luna, do you have a problem with Alex now looking like this?”

“Mmm…not at all,” Luna said, moving her breasts closer to Alex’s. “Just so long as I get this,” she said as she shifted a hand to Alex’s cock and gave it a squeeze. “Earlier, you had asked me about the qualities I look for in a man, not a woman, but I never said I only looked at men,” she said seductively. “Alex now combines the best of both. The pure sexuality of all of the ideal attributes of a woman – amazing curves and unmatched beauty – with the dominant virility of a man – massive cock and balls and bulging muscles.”

“See, Luna appreciates both aspects of me,” Alex said, looking up at Jack, “And I think you do too. I know you like my tits and ass, but I felt your cock jump when I told you I would just take what I wanted. Not only does your cock approve of the womanly attributes of this new body, I think you like the idea of being dominated by it. Serving it. Helping me achieve my goal.”

Jack didn’t want to admit half of what Alex had just said so he covered with bluster. “But what goal is that?” Jack asked flirtatiously, “You as a huge-titted, blonde bimbo cocksucker, but with muscles and a cock that surpass most men? I think we have already done that. What more do I get, other than another mind-blowing blow job, for allowing my masculinity to be drained?”

“Being right,” Luna said, running her fingers along Jack’s shaft, slippery with his precum. “Proving your point. And you know what I think of that…confidence,” she said breathily.

It was like those words triggered a realization in Jack. “Yes,” Jack said. “I said cock size doesn’t matter, so what does all that other stuff matter? It’s even less important and more superficial.” His cock flexed harder with this assertion as he realized what this all meant. “Alex, even looking like that you are still obsessed with cock size. What is it going to take for you to learn your lesson,” he said pedantically. ”Just look at me – I am skinny, pale, have a 5-inch cock, and last time I checked I am not some kind of millionaire or billionaire, yet I am having the best time, the night of your dreams, with two of the most beautiful women in the world. One is topless and giving me enough material to fantasize about for the rest of my life,” with his hand that wasn’t filled with Alex’s breast, Jack reached out and grabbed Luna’s, causing her to give a seductive moan, “and the other one is completely naked and just can’t stop sucking my cock,” he grabbed Alex’s breast harder, eliciting a feminine moan from his best friend. “You have sucked my cock 7 times, and even at 5 inches I’m sure you can’t wait to suck it again.”

“You’re right,” said Alex, licking his new plump lips. “I can’t.”

“Oh, I like that,” Jack said, “Hearing you say I am right. Maybe before I let you suck my cock again you need to say it for me again.”

“You’re right,” Alex said, copying Luna’s tone.

“About cock size,” Jack said.

“I don’t believe that,” Alex said, pushing his cock up against Jack’s. “When you put them that way, it sure looks like size matters.”

Jack tried to control his increasing arousal. “Well, if you won’t admit I am right, that cock size doesn’t matter and you really want it, then it matters a great deal for you. If I have something that you want so badly, then I think you should beg me for it. I want to hear you, hung like a horse, really beg to suck my average-sized cock.”

Alex knelt down, and as he did, he paused to wrap his breasts around Jack’s cock, rubbing it between them, before he moved lower to his knees. He then held his breasts up like a shelf to support Jack’s cock as he moved his lips closer to its head. With his lips close enough to Jack’s cock head to feel his breath as he spoke, in a tone of mock reverence Alex said, “Jack, you are so smart, so mature, and so sophisticated, believing that cock size doesn’t matter. Only uncultured, horny, sex-fiends like me would be concerned with such trifles as cock size. Please, I beg you, while my monster cock surpasses yours in every way – length, girth, potency, masculinity – please let me drain your much smaller, dainty, classy cock and balls, using them to fuel my hunger, growth, and base passion. But please, join me on the tarp so I can give you all of the pleasure you deserve and so you can relax as I serve you.”

Jack laughed and replied in ironic casual contrast, “You got it.” Jack laid down on his back, his feet pointed at the measuring trees. Jack would never have admitted he chose this line of sight intentionally, so he could see if he lost any more size. Jack hoped Alex wouldn’t notice and studied the trees.

Jack’s tree stood at 5 feet, thinner than before and with slightly paler bark. The needles, still very dark green, looked maybe a shade lighter too and branches perhaps a little shorter, with still average sized pinecones.

Alex’s tree, which had been shrouded in mists when he was in the cocoon was now on full display. It was thicker, the bark was darker, and needles longer and were richer in color, and the pinecones hanging on it were even bigger. The biggest change in the tree was that it had blossomed – large vibrant flowers bloomed at the tips of each of its boughs, making it colorful and stand out against the sea of green. Jack’s tree looked washed out and sickly by comparison.

Luna caught Jack’s eye, inspiring him to speak up with more confidence, “Alex, I hope you get everything you want, but also see I am right.”

Alex climbed down between Jack’s spread legs. Instead of immediately taking into his mouth, he moved up, letting his newly grown breasts drag against and around Jack’s cock. Alex wrapped them around it, letting the flowing precum cover them, providing lubrication as he slowly rubbed them up and down Jack’s cock. Both men were transfixed by the sights and feelings of this experience that was new to both of them. Sure, Jack had titjobs before, but never with a pair as magnificent as Alex’s.

“Your cock gave me this hot body, so I figured you should get some enjoyment from it,” Alex said softly, “I never knew my tits could feel so good.”

“I never knew your tits could feel so good either,” Jack said with a smile, as his cock emerged from the top of Alex’s precum covered breasts and then disappeared again between them. “They feel so good against me. I know your mouth always feels great, but those are a new pleasure feeling those against me. My life is so hard – I wish this could just go on forever, extending my pleasure, and that there was a way I could enjoy your tits and your mouth at the same time. Sadly, I know this must end and it will only be your mouth around me again. Your poor, big tits neglected.”

“Well if your cock was as big as mine, that wouldn’t be a problem,” Alex responded, “Even with tits this big, I can be in them and in Luna’s mouth at the same time. Luna, would that count as both the 7 and 9 inch rewards?”

“No, just the 7,” Luna answered, “Anything extra that came from you having such a colossal cock would be a bonus for both of us.”

“See, another advantage of having a bigger cock,” Alex said, “But, leaving these tremendous tits out of the fun while I suck your cock would be a real shame. We are usually the two smartest people in the room, so we just have to get creative. Don’t move,” Alex commanded, as he removed his breasts from around Jack’s cock.

Alex then stood slightly and swung his body around, placing a knee to each side of Jack’s head, straddling him in a position for 69. Alex’s powerful, muscular, thick, tree-trunk like thighs encircled Jack’s head, surrounding him. These imposing hard thighs of steel made it clear that Jack could not move unless Alex allowed it. He panicked for a second with the thought of what that meant was possible and braced for an assault on his mouth by Alex’s cock, but Jack was relieved when he saw that Alex’s cock was much too long for its head to be anywhere near Jack’s mouth in this position.

But that didn’t stop Alex’s massive sack from hanging down over Jack’s face, brushing its heavy, fleshy orbs against him and engulfing him its humid, musky scent. Jack thrashed his arms and got his hands around Alex’s sack, allowing him to hold it up off his face. Holding Alex’s balls made him fully appreciate just how big he had become, marveling at their weight and size, but this is still not what he wanted.

“What’s the big idea?!” Jack asked.

Alex chuckled, “I guess that isn’t it for you, sorry! I am holding my hips up as far as I can, but I didn’t think about just how big my balls are and how far they hang down,” Alex said, “But if you can hold them with one hand, I think you will find the rest of this position is more than worth it.”

Jack did as suggested and then looked down – he could see the shaft and tip of Alex’s cock bobbing against him and beyond that he could see and feel Alex’s huge breasts hanging against him. He reached forward with one hand, avoiding Alex’s cock, and grabbing a heavy, hanging breast. It was so big, so soft, Jack appreciated the way it overflowed from his hand and felt so heavy and turned him on even more. They were much bigger than his girlfriend Michelle’s, and at least as big as any of the other women he had been with. The difference was that these were grown from his cock and his cum, and were attached to his best friend, who also had a monster cock. Did that matter?

Jack pulled at the nipple teasingly. “Oh, are these what you are referring to? You really think they are worth it?”

Alex moaned, “Yes…and if you are brave enough to drop my balls, you could even do that to both of them.”

Jack moved his hand to Alex’s other breast and teased and pulled its nipple in response, causing Alex to give a little squeal of pleasure. “Thanks for the offer, but one hand seems to be doing just fine.”

“I have another offer that is even better,” Alex said, flexing his cock to let it bounce its head against Jack, leaving a damp spot of precum where it touched.

“No matter how many times you try, sucking cock isn’t my thing,” Jack said, as he moved his hand between and over Alex’s breasts, alternating between them, teasing and rubbing, urging Alex forward.

“You’re right, it’s mine,” Alex said.

This time Alex did not pause for more foreplay, but devoured Jack’s cock all at once. He impaled his mouth on it, swallowing all 5 inches in one swift motion. The act of an expert cocksucker. Alex opened his mouth wide and immediately felt his throat expand, accepting Jack’s cock in, and only stopped when he pressed his lips and nose hard against Jack’s pubic bone. Jack let out a surprised moan and thrust forward, flexing, trying to push deeper even though his cock was already completely inside. Alex’s skilled tongue and enhanced, plump lips sucked and licked and pulled against him as he bobbed his head back and forth, taking Jack entirely inside each time, never letting up on his cock. Jack’s hand moved more intensely across Alex’s huge, hanging breasts and his cock flexed more and more, telling Alex that Jack was already building toward orgasm under the relentless assault of Alex’s expert mouth.

Alex was anxious. He wanted that cum. He needed it. Jack’s flexing cock and pawing hand on his breasts encouraged him, but it was his eyes fixed on his goal – his tree that he could see from him position. He had moved into this 69 position so that he could see his tree and, glancing down, seeing his breasts swinging and rubbing against Jack, he knew that Jack could not see his. That was an added benefit – that way in case Jack finally admitted that size did matter, he couldn’t stop Alex from achieving his goal.

Luna stood there watching them pleasure written across her face. She caught Alex’s eye and gave a smile that seemed to know what he was thinking.

That smile encouraged Alex even more as he moaned around Jack’s cock. He wanted that cum to fuel his growth. He didn’t care what it took to achieve his goal. His tree stood there at 11.75 feet – only .25 feet away from achieving his goal. His tree and Luna urged him on.

It was Jack’s cum and attributes, but it was Alex’s work that made it happen. He just had to work Jack up a little more, keep him on edge a little longer, try to make him hold back, so that this time would be the one. Just delay a little more. Jack was flowing precum the whole time before Alex wrapped his mouth around it, so there should already be so much cum. But Alex wanted as much as possible. He wanted Jack to hold back, show some control. Make this the last time. He told himself he didn’t really like swallowing cum and definitely not sucking cock. No. That was all just to grow his cock and to get with Luna. It would all be worth it. Just a little longer.

Jack’s hand grabbed one of Alex’s nipples and pulled hard, harder than he had ever before. The jolt of pain mixed with pleasure sent before unfelt signals to Alex’s brain. He didn’t know this mixture of pain and pleasure was possible, especially not from his tits. It felt so good, making him moan and suck even harder.

That was all it took – Jack’s cock tensed and the cum that had been building exploded out. Jack bucked and bucked, firing off volley after volley of cum down Alex’s throat as he pulled on Alex’s nipples in time with his cumming, doing what he could to control himself and not pull too hard on Alex’s slightly sore nipples. But were they also getting more sensitive?

It was so subtle that it took a moment for both men to realize the spell was already at work while Jack was cumming. The winds were gentle and pleasant, nothing as violent as last time.

Jack felt the mild cool breeze wrap around his body and limbs, making his skin feel slightly tighter. He noticed that the breeze seemed to flow around and avoid his cock and balls, which were gently buzzing with arousal that was hard to differentiate from the much strong feelings that came with the flexing and bucking of his orgasm.

Alex felt the warm wind focused on his cock and balls, tugging, as it grew warmer. He felt his muscles tense. Not hard or painfully like the orgasm with the lightning, just flexing long and sustained, like when he held a lift at the gym. Then then released gently, leaving them slightly sore and loose like Alex would have expected after a hard workout.

And just like after a meaningful workout, both men felt relaxed and at ease as Alex swallowed the last drops of cum and Jack’s orgasm subsided, allowing both men the opportunity to try to appreciate any changes.

Alex took Jack’s cock from his mouth and spoke first.

“Bro! We advanced half the distance to the goal line! My cock grew half the distance needed to 12!” Alex said, with his typical enthusiasm, which sounded a bit different with his feminine voice celebrating his cock size.

“And that is good?” Jack said, trying to take in any changes he could see from his limited view of the world – holding up Alex’s sack, surrounded by Alex’s thighs, and able to see Alex’s shaft and then the bottoms of his tits that blocked the rest. He wondered if Alex’s thighs and abs looked just a little less veiny and just a shade more softness than the impossibly toned skin stretched over muscle that he saw before. If there were any changes, they were subtle. “That seems like a lot of enthusiasm for what amounts to .125 of an inch of growth,” Jack said, not wanting to ask how much it cost him.

“But it cost you nothing,” Alex said, “You are still holding strong at 5 inches long!”

“That means this is the only time other than the first time you sucked me that there was no loss for me and you still grew,” Jack said.

“It’s like I got some free size!” Alex said.

“Well not exactly free,” Jack said, his cock flexing with arousal having already apparently recovered. “You had to…”

Alex didn’t let Jack finish his sentence and once again dove his mouth down around Jack’s cock, taking him entirely inside his mouth and throat once again.

No One Anyone

Cherished Member
Media
SIDE NOTE TO ANSWER SEVERAL COMMENTS: I don't want to give too much away, but I can promise that there are lots of changes still in store for everyone. So, don't get disappointed until the end, which is still many parts away.
==========

By now, both men realized there seemed to be a direct relationship to the amount of cum and work put in by Alex and the extent of the transfer. More cum and more effort by Alex meant more changes.

This relationship of cum and work to results went exactly contrary to what the men wanted over the course of the day.

At first, both wanted anything between them to be over as quickly as possible – just cum and get it over with. So Jack tried to cum as fast as possible and Alex tried to do as little as possible, and when he did, he wanted Jack to cum quickly. Jack didn’t want his cock to be sucked by another man, and Alex was swallowing his inhibitions, and Jack’s cock, for the primary purpose of getting with Luna and the added benefit of hiking out of the wilderness with a much bigger cock than when he hiked in.

Now, after cumming eight times and working on the ninth, they both understood that they could have been making more progress by taking more time, extending the foreplay and edging, putting in more work, and producing more cum.

It all made perfect sense – more time, more effort, and more cum would cause more growth in Alex. The more growth each time, meant the fewer times that Alex would have to suck Jack.

Their minds knew it. It was rational. But their bodies and their urges now fought against their rational minds.

Jack knew that he should be holding back, trying to extend out the process, building more cum by resisting and edging closer, and then backing away, as many times and for as long as possible. But when he felt Alex’s mouth wrap around his whole cock once again all he could think about was cumming as fast as possible. He just wanted it. Alex’s hard, hot thighs wrapped around his head and Alex’s massive, sexy tits resting in his hand turned him on even more and pushed him even faster toward orgasm.

Jack moaned, “Your mouth around my cock feels incredible. But you know you should be taking it slower, building up my cum. Ugh…” he moaned again, feeling his balls swell, heavy with cum.

Alex knew he should be doing as Jack said. He should be taking it slow. Starting at the tip of his cock and maybe slowly taking more. He should be licking, kissing, rubbing, teasing Jack’s cock, backing off when it became too swollen or pulsing too much, letting him cool down a little, extending out the time. Building the orgasm and the cum.

Instead, he was devouring Jack’s cock whole, running his tongue over its back and forth, swirling and sucking as passionately as he knew how. Alex’s rational mind justified his body’s desires, telling himself that Jack had just cum only minutes ago, so he should have needed time to build back up and recover from that. Sucking Jack’s whole cock vigorously would just bring him to the edge faster, then Alex could back down.

All the while Alex got the added enjoyment of watching Jack’s pale, thin body being dominated by his tan, muscular one. This body, its muscles, its power, all brought additional pleasure, and that was even without getting to the massive cock and balls that Alex already loved so much. Alex didn’t let his female parts stop his enjoyment – those could be fixed later once he got everything else he wanted. Besides, he always loved big tits, so having a pair of his own meant that he would never be lonely even if he didn’t get that part reversed. But Alex was confident he would get that reversed, just like he was confident he was going to go all the way with Luna. This body, his cock, his balls, it was all worth it.

Alex saw Luna watching nearby, playing with her tits and smiling.

And she was definitely worth it. Alex didn’t care how many times had to suck Jack, so long as he got Luna and his cock grew.

“If you don’t ease up, I am going to cum again and you will have to suck me again,” Jack warned, but he didn’t feel it like a warning – more a promise and a desire. While more time and more cum meant more growth, and his mind told him that was the goal, that also meant this may be the last time Alex sucked him. Gone was Jack’s reluctance to feel Alex’s mouth on him. His body and its desires relished Alex sucking him for the ninth time. No matter how big Alex got, he was still sucking Jack’s cock nine times to get there. And for what? The most he could get with Luna is a maximum of three times. Jack’s cock wanted to be sucked and his balls wanted to cum. If Luna wasn’t going to do it, Alex would.

The idea of Alex sucking him again, with these big, beautiful tits for him to play with the whole time, with their tantalizing nipples that he loved to tease and tug, drove Jack forward as he watched and felt those tits swinging against his hand as he pulled at them more and more.

Alex felt Jack’s hand on his nipples, adding to his desire and bringing him pleasure, the only pleasure Jack had given him today. Alex’s cock ached, hard with arousal, but untouched waiting for his prize. His grapefruit sized balls were so heavy with cum that it seemed impossible that Jack couldn’t notice, especially since he was holding them, but Jack’s only interest was holding them away from his face so Alex could pleasure him. If Jack had stroked him just a few times, Alex’s balls were so full that he felt like his cock would explode. Alex wanted to wait, but still it would have been nice for Jack to even acknowledge that Alex was sucking him now for the ninth time and Jack had not even offered to return the act even once.

Jack’s cock and balls had to be the opposite. Alex had completely drained him eight times, so there was no way he could be anywhere close. Cumming eight times in the span of an evening should be impossible. Even with Luna’s involvement making it possible, Jack’s cock and balls were still human. So even under Alex’s furious assault his cock should be still recovering and slowly gathering cum while building toward orgasm.

Alex knew he just had to take it easy. He just had to slow down a little. He planned to. He was going to let up. He was going to just push Jack as little closer to the edge. Bring him there and then let up. Edge him. Torture him. Make him beg for it. Control him. Dominate him. Use his strength to take what he wanted. More size. More power. More cum. Just a little closer for even more cum…

Jack’s cock erupted, surprising both men. Jack thought he was only on edge when it exploded, so he gave no warning to Alex, who had Jack’s cock buried in his throat when it tensed unexpectedly with a surprising amount of force and quantity of cum. Jack’s cum shot even deeper this time as Alex swallowed against the cum and Jack’s cock, pulling on it, milking shot after shot of cum from it.

As the ninth orgasm wrapped around them, so did the spell, which felt very similar to the last time.

Jack felt a slight coolness and tightening over his whole body but that avoided his cock and balls. While his cock and balls remained untouched from the coolness and constriction, instead in them Jack felt a buzzing or vibration of continued or increased arousal.

Alex drank Jack’s cum with satisfaction as he greeted the warm breeze on his cock and balls, tugging, and growing warmer. Just as last time he felt his muscles tense once, holding the flex, and then relax, making him feel again a little sore and his muscles loose.

The changes and the routine were becoming welcomed by both men, as they felt like the spell was working with them to achieve all of their goals.

Alex took Jack’s spent cock from his mouth and looked up at the trees – he couldn’t see his own cock from this position due to his breasts blocking his view and even having sucked Jack’s cock nine times he was no expert on cock size from this position.

“Jack, you should thank me,” said Alex.

Jack was puzzled by this statement. He looked around his limited observable world the best he could to determine what could be making Alex say this. He was still trapped between Alex’s massive thighs, which were now unquestionably less steely, veiny, and striated, but still very toned. And above him Alex’s abs showed similar changes. He thought Alex’s balls felt heavier in his hand, but so did his breasts. But maybe he was just getting tired from holding them up?

“Why should I thank you?” Jack asked, wanting not to be wrong.

“I have given you nine of the best blowjobs of your life today,” Alex said.

“You have, thank you,” Jack said, his cock flexing, almost as its own acknowledgement of all the pleasure Alex had given it.

“And you should also thank me for the tenth you are about to receive,” Alex said, licking the precum that was already steadily trickling out once again from Jack’s cock.

But that meant that Alex hadn’t yet hit 12 inches and that Jack was going to be drained again. But how big were each of them now? Alex didn’t announce their sizes. Did that mean Jack had lost size? But why should he care? Jack said repeatedly that size doesn’t matter, and he wasn’t going to say anything to Alex that could be construed that Jack had changed his mind. But Alex cared about size, perhaps that was the way.

“Thanks, especially since I am guessing this is just a ‘thank you’ suck since I helped you achieve your goal,” Jack said, fishing for a reply.

“Oh, we’re not there yet,” Alex said, “Again, my cock grew half the length needed to get there. We are so close. I can feel it. My goal is just in reach. And my cock is going to give it to me. Victory by me from me.”

“Your cock? ‘Victory by you from you’? What does that mean?” Jack asked, now completed befuddled.

“You still have my cock – you’re still packing a 5-inch twin of my old cock,” Alex said.

“I haven’t shrunk!” Jack said, sounding more relieved than he planned to allow his voice to show. “That means with orgasms seven, eight, and nine, I’ve stayed at 5 inches. That’s amazing!”

“Yeah! I never thought I would be celebrating a 5-inch cock, but here we are!” Alex said, “But it may be that my old cock set some kind of minimum that we can’t do under no matter how many times I suck you.”

Jack was already feeling his arousal building again after his last orgasm. The thought that they had found a minimum size and that he had stopped shrinking turned him on even more.

How many more times would he get his 5-inch cock sucked by Alex? At the prospect of another blowjob, and maybe more than one, Jack’s cock flexed, pushing out more precum that increased the flow of his precum from a trickle to a steady stream.

Jack wanted to ask Luna if this was possible, but to do so would have made it look like size mattered to him.

As if Luna knew something of Jack’s unvoiced concern, Luna spoke, “Mmm…you boys are so hot, but I don’t know what is sexier – your bodies or your minds.” Each man’s cock flexed at her praise. “You may be onto something.”

Luna’s words told Jack all he needed to know, confirming for him their theory. Emboldened by the knowledge that his cock couldn’t shrink further – not that cock size mattered to him – Jack said to Alex, “Alex, what are you waiting for? You heard Luna – you may be onto something – my cock.” Jack thrust his hips up at the punchline.

The thrust of Jack’s precum covered cock straight at Alex’s mouth was met by Alex parting his luscious lips, sucking it completely down in one greedy swallow.