Size Matters or Size Queen?

Winger: Hi,

I was thinking the other day about the difference between girls who say "Size matters" and those who are size queens. It seems to me that a girl who says size matters is instantly labeled a size queen with all the negative conotations that accompany it (ie loose, sleeps around, scathing and cutting on less endowed men. I don't believe that but it seems to be what people think.). Personally I think there is a big difference between the two.

When it comes to penis size I've noticed there are three rough groups. Girls who it doesn't matter to. They may actually prefer a small penis or find that extra size doesn't affect sex with their lover. I knew a girl who had an ex was over 8 inches and thick and her current boyfriend was apparently about 4.5 inches. I asked if it was worse and she simply stated it has no bearing, sex for her was much more mental, about the person and had nothing to do with the size of his penis and she had equally intense orgasms witht he smaller man,

The second group say size matters. What these women seem to say is: I can enjoy sex with a smaller man but I prefer a bigger penis, it makes sex more enjoyable I like the feeling. However they won't refuse sex witha smaller amn because they feel satisfying sex is comprised of many elements. Althought they might prefer a guy who is average or above they'd probably rather have a 4 or 5 inch dick attached to a caring attentive lover who is good at foreplay, oral and unselfish rather than a guy with a 7 or 8 incher who is rubbish in bed/a complete dick (boom boom! bad pun). My g/f falls in to this bracket. Her previous b/f was about 4 inches and thin but she went out with him and they had a relationship, the size of his penis wasn't crucial but she prefers to be with me becuase our relationship is good and I'm an unselfish lover (I love giving head and anything else you'd care to mention) with the added bonus of an above average endowment (7.5" x 5.25"). She's had bigger but anything from 8" up is uncomfortable for her.

The third are the legit size queens. They want it big and no mistake. They legitimately enjoy sex more with bigger men and won't go with average or below average men, whether they are cruel with it is another matter of course!

I think for size matters girls they prefer there men to be 6 to 8 inches but will sleep with men with smaller endowments and not worry about it. To be classed as a size queen I would say a woman will not go with guys below 7" and prefer there men 8 inches and up.

Ummm I can't remember the point of this long rambling post....anyway let me know what you think. Is there a difference between size matters and size queen and what would you say are the size brackets.

I would consider under 5" is small 5"-6" average 7"-9" big above 9" a monster monster. if I had to put it into 3 groups that would be it with the size matters and size queen set overlapping at about 7".

Cheers
W

LeahCat: Winger, we've actually been through this a few times in a post thats currently running so if you dont get a lot of replies on this one just check the other post.

I think that, in all honesty, if someone is using the term 'size queen' to describe another person - male or female- then in almost all instances its a derogatory remark. The inference is that the 'size queen' cares more for a big cock than the person its attatched to and that they would reject someone based solely on their penis size.

A nicer term, for women who do love the feeling of an extra large man, might be 'size connoisseur'. Has a much more pleasant ring to it I think and probably better explains the appreciation some women have for larger men. The key word is 'appreciation' not glorification.

Knight-7x6

Sexy Member
Media
We have been through this before and the feeling was:

1. Woman who has no care for size
2. Woman who says 'size matters' having not experienced anything large (there are girls that say I would be too big for them or rip them in half etc, and there are bigger dicks out there).
3. Size queens who have experienced and have a liking for the larger things in life :D

Size queen is derogatory too and a term I hadn't heard til I came here...

Winger: Oops sorry, I'm new here I first posted the other day in meet and greet forum. I haven't trawled through the site a lot. Probably best that I add to post rather than starting new ones off. Thanks for the responses though !

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Here's my classes of women:

*Women who don't care.
*Women who say size matters.
*Women who make it a deal-breaker.

kenny:
Originally posted by jonb@Jan 5 2005, 05:25 PM
Women who make it a deal-breaker.
[post=272348]Quoted post[/post]​

too much Dr Phil for you...

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
But it's okay for size queens to call themselves that... cause I know two that do... kinda like hypocritical rules around other words. :rolleyes:

A size-queen by our def is someone who is into them, and adds a few points to a guy should she know his secret. I don't think the person attached to it being irrelevant is very very few and far between. A size queen will/can/may still choose an average joe who is good looking/great personality.

At least IMHO ... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by LeahCat@Jan 5 2005, 06:33 AM
Winger, we've actually been through this a few times in a post thats currently running so if you dont get a lot of replies on this one just check the other post.

I think that, in all honesty, if someone is using the term 'size queen' to describe another person - male or female- then in almost all instances its a derogatory remark. The inference is that the 'size queen' cares more for a big cock than the person its attatched to and that they would reject someone based solely on their penis size.

A nicer term, for women who do love the feeling of an extra large man, might be 'size connoisseur'. Has a much more pleasant ring to it I think and probably better explains the appreciation some women have for larger men. The key word is 'appreciation' not glorification.
[post=272316]Quoted post[/post]​

Child_of_the_sun

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had heard the term size queen before I came on lpsg and then the only defenitions I got and I thought were correct were a man or a woman who strongly prefer men with large endowments (I think 7" and up is a good guess) or a man with a large penis who likes to have sex with men with a large penis, now all of a sudden I got to know the negative and aperantly common meaning of the word. I had called myself a size queen until then :p now I know better. ;)

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've got to say I never hear the term being used in three categories like that there, Winger. But I will agree that the term Size Queens is one that is derogatory, and really should worded differently. However,you can't get past the fact that there are women who just know what they want, and that's it

It would be just as derogatory for men who appreciated well endowed women by labeling them,Size Kings.

In all truthfulness tho, I've observed the three categories too many times with me and my friends:

One: The doesn't matters. They are women who just want the feeling of a cock no matter what size in them, and the size happens to be remote.

Two: The Preferables. These are women will take any size dick just the like doesn't matters, but they would prefer a bigger one. Kind of nice, but only if you value meek superficiality in people.

Three: The won't settle for anything but bigs Now you have the quintessential women whose doctrine is " Big cock Size Matters and that's all I'm taking." Sometimes I honestly don't know why that belief should be justified unless the sex happens to be good all in all you know?

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by kenny+Jan 5 2005, 08:20 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(kenny &#064; Jan 5 2005, 08:20 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-jonb@Jan 5 2005, 05:25 PM

[post=272511]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
Actually, I&#39;ve never seen Dr. Phil.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by jonb+Jan 6 2005, 11:28 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jonb &#064; Jan 6 2005, 11:28 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by kenny@Jan 5 2005, 08:20 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-jonb
@Jan 5 2005, 05:25 PM

[post=272511]Quoted post[/post]​
Actually, I&#39;ve never seen Dr. Phil.
[post=272711]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Oh, he&#39;s a real goober, you&#39;re not missing much.

I guess I am a size queen, at least for now. I thought I was just experimenting, but I don&#39;t seem to be over it yet. My problem is that it isn&#39;t my only requirement, and I won&#39;t settle for a relationship with anyone that doesn&#39;t hit the majority of them. I&#39;m not sad about being alone for a while if that&#39;s what it takes, I&#39;ve been in too many mis-matched relationships to miss any of them. I&#39;m waiting for a guy who&#39;s intelligent, funny, open-minded (sorry, no Republicans), musical ability or at least interest, well read, big dick and endurance, and decent table manners. *sigh* I&#39;m going to be alone for a long time.

If a person&#39;s bi-curious, and once they indulge that curiousity they decide they&#39;re gay, that doesn&#39;t make them horrible. I have been hung-curious, and now that I&#39;ve really concentrated on finding out if that&#39;s why I&#39;ve had a frustrating sex life, I know it&#39;s played a pretty big part. There&#39;s nothing horribly wrong with wanting to be satisfied sexually, it&#39;s just wrong to view a man as a penis with feet&#33; Maybe I&#39;m far worse than that, but I&#39;ve dated quite a lot this last year and met some fascinating people, so it&#39;s all good. Guess on top of everything else you have to add chemistry, timing, schedules.....oh it&#39;s useless&#33; :(

Child of the Sun, you get prettier every time I see you&#33;

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Massive, i love the terminology you used, and agree with it.
And Madame Z, I agree with you...
that is one gorgeous Child of the Sun

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Although this might belong in the thread about trannies, after seeing Hedwig and the Angry Inch, I finally get the reference in the name "child of the sun". And I agree; he does become cuter.

Jon (a child of the moon)

Child_of_the_sun

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by jonb@Jan 8 2005, 01:39 AM
Although this might belong in the thread about trannies, after seeing Hedwig and the Angry Inch, I finally get the reference in the name "child of the sun". And I agree; he does become cuter.
[post=272988]Quoted post[/post]​
THANK YOU&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :lol: I love that movie and that song is just so incredably beautiful.

Doctor_Ay

1st Like
Media
My "categories"

1. Prefers average or smaller men (yes.. there are such creatures, they&#39;ve typically had a very bad experience with a bigger guy)
2. Size doesn&#39;t matter
3. Size matters
4. Size conosseur
and finally, the &#39;derogatory&#39;
5. size queen

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
By your chart, I think most women would fall into 2 or 3. Some don&#39;t care either way, and some do. Very few actually consider it a deal-breaker. I still don&#39;t like 5, but it&#39;s just a personal thing.

autumnbreeze4321

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I&#39;ve mentioned this in other threads, so sorry if I&#39;m repeating too often

I had to sexual partners in high school, measuring approx 4.5 and 5 ". I heard from friends about thier bfs being bigger, but never thought much of it.

During orientation week of my freshman year at college, I had a drunken one night stand with a very expereinced senior at was approx 8" and as thick as my wrist. Even though i was sore as hell for the following week, I was hooked.

I slept with my old bf when I went home for Hs homecoming, and I had to keep from laughing, and the expereince just wasn&#39;t the same.

I made friends with a few girls that talked about the size of guys penises,a nd we actually formed a little group to search out and get well hung guys.

During a heavy petting session, if we realized that the guy was not hung, we&#39;d say something like" I&#39;m not ready for this", or " I have a bf, I;m sorry, we need to stop".

I the past 15 months I have had the joy of being with quite a few well hung guys, the vast majority in the 7-9" range, but a few that almost freakishly huge.

Beacause of my current situation, I have very little time for realtionships. (I&#39;m living back home and going to a diffent college part time.) When I do have time for sex, I want it to be with a well hung guy. I&#39;m all about fun and excitement. At some point, I&#39;m sure I&#39;ll be ready to settle down and begin a family, and size will probably not be a issue as much as my relationship with whom ever I am with.

But for now--bigger is the only way to go&#33;

stevejazz99: Excerpts from a survey of 126 Playboy Playmates and other models or actresses published in Issue #14 of the magazine Glamour Girls: Then and Now. Suffice to say that the majority of these ladies certainly felt that size does matter, particularly thickness:

8.In your opinion, is penis length important when it comes to sex, and if so, how important?

Yes, it’s extremely important: 11.1%
Yes, it’s very important: 27.8%
Yes, it’s somewhat important: 34.1%

No, it’s only slightly important: 14.3%
No, it’s not important: 8.7%
No, it doesn’t matter at all: 4.0%

Overall Totals:
Yes, it’s important: 73.0%
No, it’s not important: 27.0%

Actress/author Liz Renay called size very important, then elaborated: “An average-sized penis is fine, slightly larger than average is still better. A slightly smaller than average penis is OK, too, but a tiny one won’t do. But that’s not as hard to cope with as a huge monstrous one that looks more like a battering ram&#33;”
Elvira (Mistress of the Dark) called both length and width extremely important, and made her feelings unmistakable with this additional comment: "Do the words `SIZE QUEEN’ mean anything to you??”
June Wilkinson, one of glamour’s all-time Top Ten: “If it’s too big, it’s going to hurt; if it’s too short, you can’t feel it. I prefer average size.”
Kathy Collins: “Guys say it doesn’t matter how big the penis is, and that it’s just how you use it. I disagree completely&#33; You give me a guy with a great big dick that he can keep hard, and he doesn’t have to know anything. I know&#33; I can tell him how to use it. There is simply no substitute for size.”
Monique Gabrielle called size very important, but for a quite different reason: “It’s important to me that it is not too big. Otherwise I’m uncomfortable.”
Playmate Patti McClain offered strong feelings on this issue, calling size extremely important. “It is such a letdown when you’re with a great guy and you find out that he has a small penis.”
Raven de la Croix (of Russ Myer&#39;s "Up&#33;"): “No, it doesn’t matter at all. It’s the `love fit’ that counts. If the penis is malfunctional, he has his words, touch, mouth, and hands. If all this isn’t good, what good is a giant pulsing penis?”
Playmate Bonnie Large: “It’s the fit that counts—does it touch the right places?…It’s angles more than inches; find what works for you. Scent and animal attraction count more than size.”
Marika Lukacs: “Size can either be very important, or not so important, because I could even fall in love with a limp penis—under the right cir-cumstances.”
Playmate DeDe Lind: “It’s somewhat important because I like to feel something&#33;” Tura Satana of-fered a similar observation: “I won’t say that size doesn’t matter because it does. You have to be able to feel something&#33;”
Playmate Petra Verkaik said size is somewhat important, then added: “But it’s more about the relationship. Look, in my 20’s, the relationship wasn’t as important, but now in my 30’s, it is.”
June 1969 Playmate Helena Antonaccio: “Size is somewhat important, but you can adapt to anything if you really love someone.”
Anonymous blonde glamour great: “Size is somewhat important, but size without sensitivity to his partner’s feelings means disappointing sex. Size visually causes arousal, at least for me.”
Ava Cadell: “The size of a man’s heart is more important than the size of his penis.” Similarly, an anonymous actress remarked: “The only thing that matters in a lover is what’s between his ears—not what’s between his legs.”
A former Playmate of the Year called both length and width very important. Cathy Rowland (Playboy’s Miss Aug. 1971) said size is very important, but offered this caveat: “It is a good thing, but self-confidence is more important. (Who knows what’s in Sean Connery’s pants?)”
Christiane Schmidtmer: “Size doesn’t matter at all.”
Former Playboy Lingerie Model of the Year Alley Baggett: “No, size only matters a little bit. Love is what’s important&#33;”

9.Is penis width/thickness important when it comes to sex, and if so, how important?

Yes, it’s extremely important: 22.2%
Yes, it’s very important: 23.8%
Yes, it’s somewhat important: 35.7%

No, it’s only slightly important: 10.3%
No, it’s not important: 6.4%
No, it doesn’t matter at all: 1.6%

Overall Totals:
Yes, it’s important: 81.7%
No, it’s not important: 18.3%

British glamour legend Pamela Green: “This is terribly important. Long and thin to me is a disaster waiting to happen&#33;”
All-time glamour immortal Mamie Van Doren called penis length very important, but emphasized that thickness is “extremely important.”
Playmate Debra Jo Fondren: “I have had both extremes as far as size, and I have preferred a little more width as opposed to an extremely long penis. I find that to be painful…I find that the inner person who is willing to please is more desirable than simply one with size.”
Playmate Kym Malin responded negatively to both questions 8 and 9. “If it is too big, forget it&#33;”
British fetish star Teri Martine places a very low priority on size. “It’s not what you’ve got, it’s how you use it&#33; Not all women like big, thick penises&#33;”
Nancy Harwood (Playboy’s Miss August 1968) stated with extra emphasis that thickness is extremely important (one level higher than her rating for length).
Liz Renay: “If a penis is nice and plump it’s, shall we say, more fulfilling. Long and plump is more exciting than long and skinny, at least for me.”
Figure model Crystal Storm listed length as somewhat important, but thickness as extremely im-portant. A 1990s Playmate made an even wider separation between the two qualities, listing length as “only slightly important” but thickness as extremely important. Taking the opposite view, Europe Dichan called length very important, but thickness only slightly important.
Yvette Paris: “I like the look and feel of thick penises; pencil dicks are hardly detectable.” At the same time, she remarked, “I’m more interested in how good a kisser he is—I like a long, passionate kisser. We’ll get to the penis later&#33;”
Thickness matters, said Patti McClain. “You don’t want a skinny dick&#33;” A blonde 1980s Playmate said length is somewhat important, but width is much more so: “It feels really good with a thick penis.”
Cult starlet Debbie D: “A long and very thick penis is something almost every woman wants to ex-perience at least once. But I believe in being in love first.”
Model Angelie Almendare: “This may not be important to all women, but to me it’s extremely important. A thick penis is a turn-on&#33;”
Kathy Collins: “I love to deep-throat long penises, but if they’re too thick it’s difficult. But when it comes to sex—the thicker the better&#33; I prefer at least seven inches around, and I love big mushroomed heads.”
A well-known actress of the 1950s and ‘60s who asked to remain nameless, considered length only slightly important, but by contrast rated thickness as very important.
A British respondent offered this intimate commentary: “Width is critically important. If the guy can join his thumb and forefinger around the girth of his aroused penis—meaning he doesn’t measure much more than six inches in circumference—then I wouldn’t be too surprised if most of his potential sexual en-counters are cut short by a sudden migraine on the part of his partner.”
Porn star Christy Canyon said both length and width are very important to her. “Hey—I’m not a virgin anymore&#33;”
Big-bosom star Pandora Peaks: “Size is not what counts the most—but it’s a nice extra&#33;”
Ava Cadell: “Width is more stimulating than length to a woman, but if a man has a thin penis, there are various devices available to compensate. I would never dump him because he had a small penis.”

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow, that&#39;s interesting. So most feel size does matter, but not always that bigger is better. Everybody likes something different. I like length better than girth, so there&#39;s one more for the books.