Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Size matters if just a casual hookup really...but if it's something serious, it's all emotional for me and it all just depends how he uses it. So, really...when it comes to a relationship, size doesn't matter to a lot of women.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Size matters to me if just a casual hookup really...but if it's something serious, it's all emotional for me and it all just depends how he uses it. So, really...when it comes to a relationship, size doesn't matter to a lot of women.

FYP

Yeah, I know it is implied but you'd be surprised how literally your word will get taken around here. "oh, that woman on the internet (she was a woman, I saw a pic of her tits!) said size matters! It is true! All those bitches were lying to me when they said it didn't!", etc..

D_Dick_S_Lapp

Account Disabled
Media
I don't know why, maybe i'm a glutton for punishment or maybe i just no longer care. Anyway, just like there are guys out there that would only date a "10" there are women out there that will only date men with an "9 or above". Does it mean you should be pissed? Nope. What they want is what they want. Which means that if you aren't what "they" want then oh well.

There are guys out there that don't evaluate attractiveness on a scale AND women who honestly could not give a rats ass about size. That's what you get when you join the human race. Diversity.

Kotchanski

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I've been with men ranging from around 2.5" to just shy of 11"... There were nice, decent, kind, caring men who made me laugh until I cried in all size groups.

My husband is average.

Size does not matter to me, I do not have a preference and don't really think about dicks at all to be fair, let alone what bloody size they might be.

D_Jacqueline_Boozann

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Gee, guys, women, nowadays, call it like it is. Some women may say that size doesn't matter, but when they are around their lady friends or their gay friends, it's a different story. Size matters to me...I am a girth queen, not a length queen. I love the feel of a man stretching me out and he does, too.

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
FYP

Yeah, I know it is implied but you'd be surprised how literally your word will get taken around here. "oh, that woman on the internet (she was a woman, I saw a pic of her tits!) said size matters! It is true! All those bitches were lying to me when they said it didn't!", etc..

Haha thanks....yes, I did mean that. I can't edit it now though for some reason.

To all the guys out there, sure I appreciate I nice big cock...But pfft I'm not a size queen...I can't even have an orgasm unless I'm emotionally connected to someone...yes, this even goes for big cocks! I've had sex with guys with big cocks and they've done NOTHING for me just because the emotional connection wasn't there.

Like I said, it's all about how you use it..and size does not matter one bit when actually 'making love'.

Notsoproud

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Once you get past your early 20s, people tend to focus on other aspects. Pretty soon you will find yourself changing as well. You will go from loving only DD tits, to hey those B cups arent so bad.. and such. You begin to appreciate more aspects of a person.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gee, guys, women, nowadays, call it like it is. Some women may say that size doesn't matter, but when they are around their lady friends or their gay friends, it's a different story. Size matters to me...I am a girth queen, not a length queen. I love the feel of a man stretching me out and he does, too.
My kind of woman, thanks for being honest.
I absolutly love it when a womans vagina gloves my thick cock and she moans because her insides are full with my thickness.
And when making love it feels like you're both one person because of how snug the fit is, like a hug on the inside that only you and that other person can understand and no one else has a clue what you're feeling.
That's when the world moves around the two of you and neither one cares, when you'd give up all your friends just to have the one relationship with that other person and just make mad love all the time.

Last edited:

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'll tell you where size really counts! Had to buy a set of tires for my car. The 16 inch tires are much cheaper than the 18 inch. They told me I couldn't put 16 inch tires on my car only 18s. That hurt. Bigger is not always better.

Same for penii. Except I wouldn't want either the 16 or the 18. Eww. That would just be freaky.

...says the straight man, in the thread asking women their opinion, in the women's issues thread. Where women have been giving their honest opinion. :confused:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i'm bi.
i can have perfectly good sex with no frickin' penis at all. it's entirely possible to do that, to which millions of happy lesbians will attest.

akbakb

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Once you get past your early 20s, people tend to focus on other aspects. Pretty soon you will find yourself changing as well. You will go from loving only DD tits, to hey those B cups arent so bad.. and such. You begin to appreciate more aspects of a person.

I couldn't agree with this more. I am still young at 26 almost 27, but I loved huge tits when I was younger almost to the fascination point. Now I just love them to be fitting to the whole body. I definitely prefer symmetry now. I almost like smaller tits more now, because I have small hands.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It matters, it's too PC to say it doesn't.

It doesn't matter absolutely, but to say it never matters is bull.

It's not PC because it depends on interpretation.

When I hear "size matters" I also hear "bigger is better" and I don't agree with that. Maybe that's not what men mean when they say it. Maybe they actually mean, "There is such a thing as too small and such a thing as too big but there isn't much difference between all the ones in between" because that would describe how I feel about size.

Honestly, I've never been disappointed when I've encountered an average size penis. I like average size penises. They aren't too big or too small.

Last edited: