Size matters, right?

I can't wait to break in my new harness with some fine lady.. :la: <3 :smileysex5:

uncut_1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i have a feeling many woman are afriad to come out and admit, yes it matters, because they are self conscious about their own short comings being "exposed"

youd be hard pressed to find an overly fat person giving a person shit about their complexion.

i think if a confident chick likes big cocks, shes gona say she likes big cocks. only when shes self conscious will she be afraid to admit such a "shallow" thing is true.
kind of like the recent fascination with "bbws"(morphed into obese it seems) on the internet. most of the guys who hang off them are ones with low self esteem who dont have the pride to say hey.. youre overweight, its unhealthy and unattractive. sure some of them genuinely might like an obese woman.. but most of them are just settling for what they can get and dont wana insult them out of fear of their own low self esteem being shattered in return.

im sure tons of chicks dont actually care about size.. but in my life experience i dont buy it. far too much emphasis is put on cock size, chcks talking about their boyfriends behind their back, both good and bad, etc.

Last edited:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i have a feeling many woman are afriad to come out and admit, yes it matters, because they are self conscious about their own short comings being "exposed"

youd be hard pressed to find an overly fat person giving a person shit about their complexion.

:eek:

Did you just accuse all the women who didn't say that size matters of having huge shortcomings? Because that's what it sounds like you just did. :confused:

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

They have admitted in this thread that it matters, but only at the extreme-ends of the spectrum. I don't see how penis-size would relate to a woman's shortcomings.

uncut_1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
They have admitted in this thread that it matters, but only at the extreme-ends of the spectrum. I don't see how penis-size would relate to a woman's shortcomings.

its just not just penis size, its anything that would be seen as less desirable than another thing.

a fat chick isnt gona tell her boyfriend to get in shape.
an in shape chick who looks after herself is.

uncut_1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It's possibly the only way he can bolster his saggy, flaccid ego.

wow.. now we're getting personal over a difference in opinions? did that hit home for you or something?

if you wana take it to that level.. youve been on this site for 5 years? where are your pics?

lets get personal !
nothing like being berated by a random on a sex site, that cant even fill out their gender let alone contribute a pic!

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
its just not just penis size, its anything that would be seen as less desirable than another thing.

With that logic though, what is the relative shortcoming you speak of? Vagina size? :confused:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

ahahahahaha!

ok, i'm guessing you don't have much experience of women.
...or a basic understanding of people in general.

assuming logical motivations if just daft.

uncut_1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
With that logic though, what is the relative shortcoming you speak of? Vagina size? :confused:

their own weight?
their looks?
the huge hairy mole on their chin?
fuck.. their shoe size?

who knows...

are you really asking me for examples of reasons someone would have low self esteem.. ?

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I understand your logic. It's because all women have the same size vagina, isn't it? It's so weird how that happens because everyone has different size everything else: hands, feet, legs, necks, breasts, butts, ears, noses, mouths, but vaginas are all the exact same size. It's unique that way. That's the reason why all women like big penises because they're the only ones that really feel good in their identically sized vaginas - so there has be a completely different reason other than physical compatibility that would explain why a woman wouldn't admit it, right? So it's got to be psychological!

Yeah, it makes perfect sense.

/sarcasm*

*for those who can't tell

Last edited:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
lets get personal !
nothing like being berated by a random on a sex site, that cant even fill out their gender let alone contribute a pic!
unless you've been female on this site you have no frickin' idea how much trouble admitting gender and posting pics can cause.

uncut_1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
ahahahahaha!

ok, i'm guessing you don't have much experience of women.
...or a basic understanding of people in general.

assuming logical motivations if just daft.

being one of the only woman on here, theres no doubt you have an inflated sense of self worth already.
please dont lecture me on my understanding of people.
woman who have been exposed to the level of ass-kissing some of you get on these sort of sites are the ones who dont have much understanding of how things work.

i think if a confident chick likes big cocks, shes gona say she likes big cocks. only when shes self conscious will she be afraid to admit such a "shallow" thing is true.

I am plenty confident about myself. The people who I find attractive are attracted to me. Women in this thread have repeatedly said that it matters a little, but primarily on extreme ends of the spectrum. Don't make an assumption about many women, considering the ladies posting in this thread are primarily DISAGREEING with your opinion. The question was meant for women to answer, not people who think they know what the majority of women want or what the majority of women do