View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
their own weight?
their looks?
the huge hairy mole on their chin?
fuck.. their shoe size?

who knows...

are you really asking me for examples of reasons someone would have low self esteem.. ?
Your example of the obese woman is weight-related. So, she wouldn't tell her boyfriend to lose weight because she's large herself. In a twisted sort of way, I can understand what you mean. However (this is where I'm confused), how does weight, shoe size or low self-esteem relate to penis size preference, or their willingness to speak of it?

uncut_1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thanks, Dolf.

Plus, I'm not here to provide wank fodder for undeserving mouth breathers like him.

LOL. of course, good excuse, very clever as well as witty.
dont flatter yourself.

amazing how offended some of you got over my opinion..wtf is in the water around here ?

uncut_1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
unless you've been female on this site you have no frickin' idea how much trouble admitting gender and posting pics can cause.

well i guess it wouldnt be hard to "be a female on this site"
.. all id have to do is sign up again and click female instead of male.
then can i be a judgmental douche bag who over reacts every time i read an opinion i dont agree with too>? from what ive seen, woman get the pass on that here... so ?

and again, youve just proved my point. its a shit ton of trouble to be a chick on a site like this, i dont doubt it, thats part of the problem... that ive already mentioned..

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
being one of the only woman on here, theres no doubt you have an inflated sense of self worth already.
please dont lecture me on my understanding of people.
woman who have been exposed to the level of ass-kissing some of you get on these sort of sites are the ones who dont have much understanding of how things work.
i see you have a rather large chip on your shoulder there.

your lines are cliché and you've nothing of interest to say, so i'll just pop you on ignore. my sense of self worth will keep me company... despite my being too insecure and lacking in self worth to admit my need for foot long dong.

kisses! xx

uncut_1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
how does weight, shoe size or low self-esteem relate to penis size preference, or their willingness to speak of it?

i think i explained that already.

people with low self esteem arnt usually very critical of others..

how many confident dudes with good self esteem do you think are throwing themselves at some of these obese creatures you see on these sort of sex sites...? it goes both ways man.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Your example of the obese woman is weight-related. So, she wouldn't tell her boyfriend to lose weight because she's large herself. In a twisted sort of way, I can understand what you mean. However (this is where I'm confused), how does weight, shoe size or low self-esteem relate to penis size preference, or their willingness to speak of it?
some of the most insecure people are stunningly beautiful.
some of the most arrogant and egotistical are pigdog ugly.

Reactions: arrade

uncut_1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i see you have a rather large chip on your shoulder there.

your lines are cliché and you've nothing of interest to say, so i'll just pop you on ignore. my sense of self worth will keep me company... despite my being too insecure and lacking in self worth to admit my need for foot long dong.

kisses! xx

why do you sign out after every post... ?

my lines are cliche? i thought they didnt make sense? now theyre cliche?

you put me on ignore, already? LOL

i voice my opinion, and 3 posts later, shes got me on ignore. my words must have hit home huh?
talk about making a mountain of a mole hill - enjoy your isolation from the world that doesnt agree with you.
youve made your inflated sense of self worth blatantly obvious here.
i voiced an opinion - got attacked for it. and now being put on ignore. enjoy. no skin off my back. not everyone will be a yes man just because of your gender. go away.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh for Pete's sake, will you stop acting like this has anything to do with the fact that you're a man! If a woman had been as rude and insulting as you, she wouldn't have gotten a free pass!

The reason why people are insulted is because you were insulting. Come to terms with it. It's the truth.

Yeah, uh, referring to people as CREATURES is a really fantastic way to get on someone's good side/have a productive conversation. /sarcasm/ (Because some people might think I meant it literally)

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
There is a guy we had a threeway with a week ago that had a smaller in average cock and it was divinely pleasurable. In fact, my husband is a little jealous of how much pleasure I was experiencing. Mostly because I don't have to try to push the pain aside to feel the pleasure. I enjoyed it sooooooooooo very much.

Size matters to a degree, too big or too small is not good and are typically remembered for the wrong reasons. And yes there is such a thing as too big. Women are just afraid to say it. Instead we say size doesn't matter, especially if we are interested in finding a really nice guy. If most of us had our choice we'd pick an awesome guy with a small cock than a big asshole with a big cock.

Is this really that difficult to understand?

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i think i explained that already.

people with low self esteem arnt usually very critical of others..

how many confident dudes with good self esteem do you think are throwing themselves at some of these obese creatures you see on these sort of sex sites...? it goes both ways man.
In a real-life scenario, a person could be shy etc. This is the internet. Why would an anonymous woman online feel the need to lie or hide their penis-size opinion? You said yourself that some of them don't even have pictures/personal information. The truth is, as the ladies have said - everyone has a different opinion. Penis size is no exception. Women are built differently and like different things, men are built differently and like different things. When two people are right for eachother, silly things like penis size, shoe size, weight or that mole on your chin no longer matters. Some of those 'obese creatures' are lovely people and I'd gladly throw myself at them. I'm nothing special, but I can see that men and women aren't two-dimensional beings with a list of required statistics. We have depth, even those of us with arrogant and narrow-minded views of the world.

All that aside, you seem to be suggesting that a larger penis is more attractive - it isn't. Some like the look of it, but wouldn't touch it. Some love it and some hate it. You must know, deep-down, I'm speaking the truth. Likewise, Barbie-doll women are not the male-fantasy as people like to believe. I look for the positive things in a person, inside and out. Regardless, sharing my preference wouldn't make a difference as we all carry different opinions and are attracted to different things. In case you were wondering, that's why people were upset/annoyed when you tried to suggest that all women like the same thing or conceal their true feelings because of a simple insecurity - be it physical or mental.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
In a real-life scenario, a person could be shy etc. This is the internet. Why would an anonymous woman online feel the need to lie or hide their penis-size opinion? You said yourself that some of them don't even have pictures/personal information. The truth is, as the ladies have said - everyone has a different opinion. Penis size is no exception. Women are built differently and like different things, men are built differently and like different things. When two people are right for eachother, silly things like penis size, shoe size, weight or that mole on your chin no longer matters. Some of those 'obese creatures' are lovely people and I'd gladly throw myself at them. I'm nothing special, but I can see that men and women aren't two-dimensional beings with a list of required statistics. We have depth, even those of us with arrogant and narrow-minded views of the world.

All that aside, you seem to be suggesting that a larger penis is more attractive - it isn't. Some like the look of it, but wouldn't touch it. Some love it and some hate it. You must know, deep-down, I'm speaking the truth. Likewise, Barbie-doll women are not the male-fantasy as people like to believe. I look for the positive things in a person, inside and out. Regardless, sharing my preference wouldn't make a difference as we all carry different opinions and are attracted to different things. In case you were wondering, that's why people were upset/annoyed when you tried to suggest that all women like the same thing or conceal their true feelings because of a simple insecurity - be it physical or mental.

You always have the balanced, sensible opinion, MoT! :hug:
And I love that about you even more than I like your big penis.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Size matters to a degree, too big or too small is not good and are typically remembered for the wrong reasons. And yes there is such a thing as too big.
yeah, that was my first response here. i would be ok with a micropenis but NOT with a guy so big it hurts. less than 7 inches, please.

OlderGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I understand your logic. It's because all women have the same size vagina, isn't it? It's so weird how that happens because everyone has different size everything else: hands, feet, legs, necks, breasts, butts, ears, noses, mouths, but vaginas are all the exact same size. It's unique that way. That's the reason why all women like big penises because they're the only ones that really feel good in their identically sized vaginas - so there has be a completely different reason other than physical compatibility that would explain why a woman wouldn't admit it, right? So it's got to be psychological!

Yeah, it makes perfect sense.

/sarcasm*

*for those who can't tell
Oh, this is beautiful. Snap.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Absolutely! :kiss:

yeah, that was my first response here. i would be ok with a micropenis but NOT with a guy so big it hurts. less than 7 inches, please.

I agree. I would so much rather "too small" than too big. I can live without urinary tract infections, and all the other hurts a big peen can cause. Thankfully, there's an abundance of average.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There is a guy we had a threeway with a week ago that had a smaller in average cock and it was divinely pleasurable. In fact, my husband is a little jealous of how much pleasure I was experiencing. Mostly because I don't have to try to push the pain aside to feel the pleasure. I enjoyed it sooooooooooo very much.

Size matters to a degree, too big or too small is not good and are typically remembered for the wrong reasons. And yes there is such a thing as too big. Women are just afraid to say it. Instead we say size doesn't matter, especially if we are interested in finding a really nice guy. If most of us had our choice we'd pick an awesome guy with a small cock than a big asshole with a big cock.

Is this really that difficult to understand?
So you're saying that all guys that are nice have a small cock and all guys that are assholes have a big cock.
You mean to say that you prefer an insecure small cock man that you can control over a big cock man with confidence that is in control, interesting.
First of all not all small cock men are insecure, many are very secure about themselves although some over compensate with over the top cars and lavish lifestyles.
And JFI, some small cock guys are the biggest assholes on the planet.
I've lost count at all the guys who treat me like shit because I've got a noticible bulge and they don't.
Not everyone with a large cock is an asshole, that's like saying all women have the same size vagina and we all know that's not true.
I have a big cock yet I'm an awesome guy, what to you have to say about that?
Not all but some women like to play stupid when it comes to getting what they want.
When you go buy a fancy car or house you never let on about how much you like it no matter what, life lesson 107.
Plus, you can't always catch a fly with honey.
When I met my first wife the first thing we said to each other was fuck you, then we made mad love for a week.

Last edited: