Size Matters: the latest science on womens penis size preferences

StrictlyAvg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
"size matters" does not mean "bigger is better." if a girl prefers a six inch cock to a 13 inch one, guess what? that means that size matters to her!

but it doesn't matter what the data says or doesn't say...the SPHers will bend reality to fit their fetish. have fun with that...

Hmmm, and a guy that has 5" but wants to be bigger seems to come up with all sorts of esoteric measuring techniques to "add" a couple of inches...

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Guys, guys, guys...

I don't think anyone's claiming it's the only thing a woman looks for (Hardly), just that (some) women have a preferences for larger penises when they can get them. Which I think is consistent with most peoples experiences.

Fixed it for you...

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If you're between 4.75" and 7.25" size ( +2/3 of all men ); size doesn t matter ( in these limits for +5/6 of all women ).
Size can become an issue outer these limits. But then again there is (was) another more important issue not to have sex.
Sex is more than penetration; sex is even more than to cum...

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you're between 4.75" and 7.25" size ( +2/3 of all men ); size doesn t matter

I would say there is a great difference between 4.75 inches and 7.25 inches.
Those 2.5 inches means a greater than 50% difference.

And I would hope most women are taking other things into consideration.

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I would say there is a great difference between 4.75 inches and 7.25 inches.
Those 2.5 inches means a greater than 50% difference.

And I would hope most women are taking other things into consideration.
Between means +4.75" and -7.25". Even with the limits it's what the stats commonly says.
Less than 2.5 inches in difference doesn t do much for most women in these limits ( +5/6)

Wrist_thick10

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've always known that width was more important than length to women. I just happen to have that true Wrist thick dick, and I've seen their reactions for myself. Most women don't want something long slamming against their cervix, but they do like a good "stretch."

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've always known that width was more important than length to women. I just happen to have that true Wrist thick dick, and I've seen their reactions for myself. Most women don't want something long slamming against their cervix, but they do like a good "stretch."
Like you said most women.
But for some is girth also a problem.
Not every women can have 4 fingers in.
But true wrist tick - would be too much for most women.
Once you go over the 6.5" mark - lube - gently moves - foreplay - experience - and fysionomics aspects comes to play.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
What is missing from the end of that quote is "In My Opinion"

The fact is that:

A large penis is...a large penis!
A small penis is...a small penis!

Attaching negative or positive connotations is what you do. If you feel shame about your penis then that is your problem and is only due to your perception.

It's not just my perception, it's the perception of the majority of people, male and female, straight and gay.

There are men and women who like small penises and even prefer them. There are more people who see a penis as a penis.

The only women I've met who preferred small cocks were women who did not enjoy sexual intercourse. It makes perfect sense that a woman with no interest in sex would choose a man of lesser sexual status.

There are many well adjusted men with (perceived) small penises who don't see them as a bad thing. Liljock seems to be contented despite having (in his words) a small penis. Most likely he has the ability to enjoy all the positive things and not "sweat the small stuff".

Just because a blind person can live a complete and full life without being able to see, doesn't change the fact that they're handicapped.

lgej

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Of course women look for many things in a partner and will be willing to overlook a man with a smaller penis if he fulfills some other requirements. But, that doesn't change the fact that a large penis is a positive trait and something to be proud of, while a small penis is a negative trait and something to be ashamed of.

Bullshit in the extreme!

LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've got a little list. . .

- fingernails on a chalkboard
- bad breath
- baggage check fees
- Britney Spears
- my mother-in-law
- stuff on lawns that little plastic bags are used to pick up
- people who say "between you and I"
- books that put all the "good stuff" in Latin (or French. . . or German)
- people who are smarter than me (90% of the adult population)
- supermarket personnel who ask if I "need help out" ... where were they when I was pushing that damn cart up and down the aisles looking for the canned mushrooms?
- guys on internet sites who pipe up with "Oh, we had a thread on that" ... or take the opportunity to shove their political views down your throat ... or bash Bush ... or Obama
- karaoke
- all the contestants on "Wheel of Fortune"
- eleven-year-old political commentators on cable news
- my mother-in-law
- the lady just ahead of me in the supermarket line who plops down a gazillion coupons
- or the guy just behind me who then beats me to the next available checkout stand
- fat dudes who show the cracks of their ass
- fat women who wear short-shorts to better display their cellulite
- my mother-in-law
- the religious zealot or the fanatical atheist
- whoever it was who ran over my first bicycle with their car
- the local news guy who feels it necessary to break into the final ten minutes of a football game with the latest on the mudslides in Tanganyika
- the Robin Williams live performance where he thought anything involving a bodily part or function was knockdown hilarious (and ruined my seeing him ever after)
- the sage dressing my mother-in-law makes every Thanksgiving
- anything involving midgets or Carrie Fisher
- pop stars singing the national anthem at athletic events (Can't they afford a piano player for chrissakes?)
- the piercing voice of a former vice-presidential candidate (see fingernails on chalkboard above); OK, equal time: the former vice-presidential candidate with the cute pug nose who shoulda had his adenoids out at the same time he shoulda had a couple other things removed
- Did I mention my mother-in-law?

. . . and i'd rather spend the rest of eternity with the things on this list than spend five minutes with Mr. Sunshine, wallyj84. Boy, talk of a grouch! :tongue:

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
I've got a little list. . .

- fingernails on a chalkboard
- bad breath
- baggage check fees
- Britney Spears
- my mother-in-law
- stuff on lawns that little plastic bags are used to pick up
- people who say "between you and I"
- books that put all the "good stuff" in Latin (or French. . . or German)
- people who are smarter than me (90% of the adult population)
- supermarket personnel who ask if I "need help out" ... where were they when I was pushing that damn cart up and down the aisles looking for the canned mushrooms?
- guys on internet sites who pipe up with "Oh, we had a thread on that" ... or take the opportunity to shove their political views down your throat ... or bash Bush ... or Obama
- karaoke
- all the contestants on "Wheel of Fortune"
- eleven-year-old political commentators on cable news
- my mother-in-law
- the lady just ahead of me in the supermarket line who plops down a gazillion coupons
- or the guy just behind me who then beats me to the next available checkout stand
- fat dudes who show the cracks of their ass
- fat women who wear short-shorts to better display their cellulite
- my mother-in-law
- the religious zealot or the fanatical atheist
- whoever it was who ran over my first bicycle with their car
- the local news guy who feels it necessary to break into the final ten minutes of a football game with the latest on the mudslides in Tanganyika
- the Robin Williams live performance where he thought anything involving a bodily part or function was knockdown hilarious (and ruined my seeing him ever after)
- the sage dressing my mother-in-law makes every Thanksgiving
- anything involving midgets or Carrie Fisher
- pop stars singing the national anthem at athletic events (Can't they afford a piano player for chrissakes?)
- the piercing voice of a former vice-presidential candidate (see fingernails on chalkboard above); OK, equal time: the former vice-presidential candidate with the cute pug nose who shoulda had his adenoids out at the same time he shoulda had a couple other things removed
- Did I mention my mother-in-law?

. . . and i'd rather spend the rest of eternity with the things on this list than spend five minutes with Mr. Sunshine, wallyj84. Boy, talk of a grouch! :tongue:

Ha. Ha. Ha.

I guess someone can't handle the truth.

str821

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Liljock's comment is apt. I am inclined to believe that the study captures something close to the truth, but the methodology is ridiculous and renders the results of this particular study worthless or, rather, much less valuable than most other sources of information on its subject.

LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Scalawag said:
well no one's making you.
Hmmm. . . I heard of guys with big schlongs passing out from a loss of blood to the brain. . . but does having a big peepee cause a loss of humor, too? :eek:

Just having fun, Scalawag. I'm sure Mr. Sunshine's a bundle of fun! :biggrin1:

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you're between 4.75" and 7.25" size ( +2/3 of all men ); size doesn t matter ( in these limits for +5/6 of all women ).

I could be mean now, but hey... it's Friday...

Let's put it in very, very simple terms... Men care about length, women care about girth.

Simple enough?

It hardly matters if a guy is 5" or 7" in length - but it really matters if he's 5" or 7" in girth...

Get it?