Size Matters: the latest science on womens penis size preferences

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
I could be mean now, but hey... it's Friday...

Let's put it in very, very simple terms... Men care about length, women care about girth.

Simple enough?

It hardly matters if a guy is 5" or 7" in length - but it really matters if he's 5" or 7" in girth...

Get it?

I think the comparative between 5" or 7" in girth in length would be 6.5" to 10.5 - which really matters too! (Average to top 1% ers).

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It hardly matters if a guy is 5" or 7" in length - but it really matters if he's 5" or 7" in girth...

Get it?

Translation for math nerds like me:

In mathematical terms, take an average penis (according to mraverage.com):

Length: 5.8"
Girth: 4.8"

Would yield a volume of 10.6 cubic inches. Maintaining girth and adding an inch to length, we get 12.5 cubic inches... or an 18% increase.

Now, maintaing the length of 5.8" and adding 1" of girth to 5.8", we get 15.5 cubic inches, or a whopping 46% increase!

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Would yield a volume of 10.6 cubic inches. Maintaining girth and adding an inch to length, we get 12.5 cubic inches... or an 18% increase.

Now, maintaing the length of 5.8" and adding 1" of girth to 5.8", we get 15.5 cubic inches, or a whopping 46% increase!

Hey - even math keeps it simple :biggrin1:

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I doubt it's going to change anyone's mind though.

Nope - and the funny thing is that guys with pencil dicks always try to answer a question about womens penis size preferences :rolleyes:

People's minds are not going to change before men try to listen to what women tell them...

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
of course not...because women don't actually KNOW what they want, which is why they need men to tell them. heh...next, you'll be thinking you should be able to vote and own property! silly women...

...wait, what?

D_Barbi_Dahl

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I know exactly what I want. Length and girth for starters. Plus...stamina, skill, attraction (if I think a guy is hot...the sex is always going to be better), chemistry and attitude. Short re-up time is also preferred. Sex should be fun, as well as passionate and pleasurable.

Until I had a big cock, I didn't know how much size matters to me. But now that I've had it, sex with an average size just isn't as good or enjoyable for me.

Recently my 8.5" bootie call with girth was fucking me and also stuck in a dildo at the same time. It was awesome.

Mikey35

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Another important point that I would have thought the Psychology today article would have picked up on, is the fact that the women who regarded themselves as attractive, from a psychological standpoint, are narcissists - they, to at least a small degree, love themselves.

I don't mean this in the sense that they're "stuck up bitches" or whatever others have said, but to admit to another person that you think you are very attractive, indicates personality traits hinting at narcissism.

Therefore, the thing to take from that study shouldn't be "attractive women prefer bigger penises", but more "women who think of themselves as attractive put more importance on penis size". So I wouldn't personally presume that all women who are attractive are 100% focused on penis size, but those who clearly think they are attractive (regardless of whether they truly are) are more likely to have penis size requirements.

In saying that, im not saying that "if you put penis size high on the list, then you surely think highly of yourself", but the opposite, "if you think highly of yourself, you're likely to put penis size high on the list". This being, as some have mentioned, due to the fact that if you are (in your head, or in reality) extremely attractive and have the pick of the world's men, then you can go down your list of criteria until you find the right guy. Whereas those less attractive, or less confident in their attractiveness, will find a guy that meets the first few criteria (not getting as far down the list as penis size), and settle for him, due to percieved lack of options.

In much the same way (to use a cliched example), i'm sure brad pitt can be choosy when finding a partner, whereas someone like Howard Stern (ignoring the micropenis issue he has) will probably settle for a decent personality and a nice smile, anything else being a bonus.

I guess the male equivalent being the woman having a nice ass or breasts, good looking guys can be choosy about those things.

metas

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Love your post...

May I say the same?

Or moreover they are ALWAYS desirable?

But only more attractive women actually have the tits...I mean chips to bargain with.

Of course there are always exceptions and if anything what you have to remember is that penis size only counts DURING SEX.

Which may seem obvious but some people seem to think that having a large penis makes you some sort of demi god who will be the greatest or "alpha" in all aspects of life. That isn't true.

Therefore lots of women settle with smaller endowed men. Especially if those men have money, social status and good physical traits.

LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
TinyPrincess said:
. . . and the funny thing is that guys with pencil dicks always try to answer a question about womens penis size preferences
And women who habituate large penis internet sites are probably equally not as capable of responding on the average female's preferences, either. As one of those guys with a pencil dick, I can only relate to the women I've known, but they're probably a helluva lot more representative of the average female than you are, albeit they may be "little white liars." :wink:

Reminds me of a story. Pauline Kael was the long-time movie critic for The New Yorker and a member of the New York liberal elite. After the landslide vistory of the conservative Republican, Richard Nixon, in 1972 (he carried 49 states), Ms. Kael complained that something had to be terribly, terribly wrong with the results -- she didn't know anyone who voted for Nixon! (Of course not, toots, ya only hang with NY liberals.) :biggrin1:

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And women who habituate large penis internet sites are probably equally not as capable of responding on the average female's preferences, either.

True - but I bet I still have a better grasp on average female preferences than any man... Women talk you know...

It's probably safe to say that if it were up to women to design condoms...
some would definitely invent padded ones! :rolleyes:

You bet :biggrin1:

glowfish

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Another important point that I would have thought the Psychology today article would have picked up on, is the fact that the women who regarded themselves as attractive, from a psychological standpoint, are narcissists - they, to at least a small degree, love themselves.

I don't mean this in the sense that they're "stuck up bitches" or whatever others have said, but to admit to another person that you think you are very attractive, indicates personality traits hinting at narcissism.

This is called being confident in your appearance, not narcissism. Attractive girls generally know they're attractive.

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
True - but I bet I still have a better grasp on average female preferences than any man... Women talk you know...

Talk is cheap. Listening to the women on here, you'd think all women had pussy control or vice like vaginas. 6" girth here, & they've all spread like butter.

Red44
Recently my 8.5" bootie call with girth was fucking me and also stuck in a dildo at the same time. It was awesome.

I do that to my GF too - no lube required! You've gotta big poonani there. Nothing wrong with that, but I would say make sure you exercise your PCC muscles so you can at least clench tightly - it traps more blood in my cock during prolonged sessions making sure my girth is at its best -it's hard to stay completely aroused in a looser or relaxed fit:biggrin1:

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
easy for you to say. you're like warren buffet sayimg "money can't buy happiness". LOL

name two women

how can he "name two women"?

he doesn't know all hundreds of millions of women on Earth.

it's definitely not PC to say that women don't all care about size. a five inch cock, whilst average, is enough to satisfy a woman.

not all women would laugh out loud at the sight of a 5 incher, or get as wet as niagara falls when seeing a nine incher.

i don't even get why men with small dicks post here, or gauge opinion based on what people here think. it's like going to a chinese food message board and saying "gee, i don't get why you guys like noodles, pork and fried rice a lot". well, aren't these example of chinese food? what else can one expect?!

Media
how can he "name two women"?

he doesn't know all hundreds of millions of women on Earth.

how can he not... unless he's in a monastery

i don't even get why men with small dicks post here, or gauge opinion based on what people here think. it's like going to a chinese food message board and saying "gee, i don't get why you guys like noodles, pork and fried rice a lot". well, aren't these example of chinese food? what else can one expect?!

well, I can be accused of many things but wondering "why you guys [or gals] like noodles, pork, and fried rice a lot" isn't one of them.

If anything I think some are concealing their "yen" for the items from "column B" LOL

the remarkable thing about this forum tho' is the diversity of opinion: from gay, from straight, male, female and points in between.

deal.

D

deleted356736

Of course there are always exceptions and if anything what you have to remember is that penis size only counts DURING SEX.

Actually, no. If a woman has this man's children and they are boys, they may well inherit his penis size and be more attractive to the next generation of women. A lot of what we view as attractive is less about the present, and more about the attractive offspring that we would have together.

D

deleted356736

I don't think this is the case. My wife describes her delight at being 'filled and stretched', which isn't what she would be feeling with a longer, thinner penis, no?

Any survey on women's preferences on penis size, no matter where it has been done, is all about girth. And quite a few mention the fullness and stretching that my wife describes (she's not an Internet user at all, so it's totally her own concept and not influenced by any online discussion forums).