Size Matters: the latest science on womens penis size preferences

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mmmm. . . this may take a bit, the_reverend. Let's walk through this step by step, OK?

First of all, the Charmin TP said, "All we need is GIRTH" (obviously, as she confirmed, speaking for all the women in the world).

Then, in rebuttal, Nyne quoted the Beatles lyric:

"All we need is love. . .
Love is all we need."

with the observation that there was "too much emphasis on meat here." In other words (this is the tricky part, the_reverend, follow along), maybe the Charmin TP and others were placing too much emphasis on cock size and not enough on love. You might appreciate the irony in Nyne's point if you substituted the Charmin TP's desiderata into the song and sang it in your head:

"All we need is GIRTH. . .
GIRTH is all we need."

See the difference? It has a certain coarseness lacking in the original Beatles' lyric. Hope I cleared the air up on that one for ya, the_reverend. Glad to be of help.

Note: OK, to be perfectly honest, there are many women like the Charmin TP for whom GIRTH is all that's needed. . . what to them are love, character, romance, thoughtfulness, kindness, music poetry the arts, Plato and the swing of Pleiades. . . all TP needs is GIRTH. She might as well be a sewer pipe.

ahem.

actually, after TP's original post, I responded with "Girth is all you need," referencing the Beatles lyric...then Nyne came in and quoted the actual lyrics. to which i responded, "how is that funny?" which you still failed to address.

so, basically, i was being an irreverent and glib bastard...not sure if that's better than being a patronizing ass taking themselves too seriously or not, but i suppose that's for each to decide for him (or her) self. :rolleyes:

LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
mea culpa. Glad you took me through that step by step and cleared that up, rev. I thought you hadn't caught the reference, and turns out I missed yours.

LJ, Patronizing Ass

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
mea culpa. Glad you took me through that step by step and cleared that up, rev. I thought you hadn't caught the reference, and turns out I missed yours.

LJ, Patronizing Ass

lol...sorry if i seemed a bit curt. i fear i was a wee bit inebriated and didn't stop to think "maybe he didn't see my first response..." :redface:

"You see, it's a mat with different conclusions...that you can then jump to!"

nolbaby

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
You've misread the article, it read

Of women describing themselves as "much more attractive than average,"

The women were not judged by others to be more attractive. It says that women with the highest opinions of their own attractiveness cared more about penis size.

Good point. Great point, actually. Women who consider themselves to be in the top tier of physical attraction are probably very shallow and egotistical people. These types of people are the ones who critique things heavily and who are extremely picky and superficial about anything that is offered in varying amounts or levels of quality. It makes sense that those who see themselves as being very attractive would be the ones who are most expectant of larger penises.
i don't think anybody wouldn't agree, though, that it isn't more likely for a woman who thinks she is attractive to actually be attractive than to not be so much. there are a lot of 4's who think they are 9's. just go to the mall. i promise that you will see more than a couple of fat girls walking around in 1/2 tops... with the wrong 1/2 hanging out...

D_Ernest Porknine

Experimental Member
Media
So the take home message from the Psychology Today survey is: "attractive women care more about penis size than unattractive women".

If you think about it a very attractive woman is going to be able to be more picky about the type of man she wants thus she may then want the biggest and best. An unattractive woman does not typically have that advantage of being picky so I can so that this might be true.