Size Matters to Some Women

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Principessa, Jan 25, 2008.

1. Principessa

Gold Member

A male from this site asked me a question in PM and I gave him a truthful answer. He was horrified but thankful.

Q: I want to know if a smaller size would be the ultimate deal breaker if the person was otherwise perfect in every way.
    A: George (not his real name) is a guy I know from LPSG we chat via IM frequently. He is trying to come to terms with the fact that he is not hung and that women do care about this. He is otherwise a great guy. Tall, muscular, great personality, smart, kind, good sense of humor, trustworthy, good job. He is an all around nice guy. Last year his fiancee of 2 years dumped him after cheating on him on a Carribean vacation. The man she cheated with had a fat 9 inch cock. :frown1:
    George: morning
    George: hey u
    George: saw her again
    George: hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
    Me: and . . .
    George: we went swimming, her idea
    Me: uh oh :frown1:
    George: it was fun
    George: she grabbed me, that was fun
    Me: so she knows you are not big and is ok with that
    George: she never said
    Me: so you have another date coming up

(at this point she IM's him and he copy/pastes it to our IM. I highlighted her comments in green)George: (HER): i won't be able to go out again, i am sorry
    George: just got this from her
    Me: wtf?
    Me: Is she Jewish?
    George: no
    Me: maybe she doesnt want to become involved with a non-Jew
    Me: went back to her ex-bf?
    George: maybe
    George: (HER): it is just that after last night i realized i am not ready for a relationship
    Me: fair enough I can see that
    Matt: (HER): now thats a personal question. But yes, i do like big men.. why?
    Me: what exactly was your question?
    George: i asked her if she likes men with big packages
    Me: Why the fuck did you ask that?:confused:
    George: curious to see if the pool was the reason
    Me: :rolleyes::eek:
    Me: does that make you feel better now that you know?
    George:(HER): to be honest, when i grabbed you there wasnt much to grab. i knew right then you had a tiny package
    Me: OUCH!!
    Me: tiny?!?! Was the water cold?
    George: was one of those heated pools for babies
    Me: ouch!
    Me: didnt we decide that technically you were average
    George: i was semi if u know what i mean
    Me: yes I know what a semi is:rolleyes::tongue:
    Me: but she is clearly a size queen
    George: yes i guess
    Me: I think you need to start doing PE. I know a guy on LPSG who has had an inch growth in length in 6 months!
    George: hmm
    George: length isnt my problem
    Me: it wouldn't hurt
    Me: he has also added girth but I can't recall how much maybe half inch
    George: my big problem is girth
    Me: No, your big problem is that you do not have a big penis. :tongue:
    George: lol
    George: well iam off to work
    Me: have a good day George

She planned their 2nd date to be swimming so she could see what he was packing before she got more involved with him. He didn't get that at first. Poor guy thought that meant he would get lucky with her. :frown1:

George has measured his penis and when fully erect he is 5.25x4. When soft he might have 2". Technically his length is average but his girth is below average.

2. B_LittlePrincess

B_LittlePrincess New Member

Albums:
    Based in Copenhagen - Please no PMs with empty pro
    Well, perhaps it's better to be dumped right away. But then, don't we all check - I do!

3. DaveGoodie

DaveGoodie Member

Albums:
    It's a shame it doesn't work the other way around. I'd love it if more women hooked up with me on account of my size! (it's only happened twice)

4. RandyLahey

RandyLahey Member

OK first of all, your question is not a question, and your answer is not an answer so good job on that.

Second, if women don't think this is rude behavior, then i guess it's ok for me to grab a woman's tits on the second date, and if they don't feel big enough, I'll just dump her even though she is perfect in every other way. And then I'll tell her it was because there wasn't enough tit to grab.

That wouldn't destroy a woman's self esteem now would it :mad:

bitches

5. B_hugelymassivepenis

Don't worry about it - in much the same way that a lot of guys on here are liars, most of the women here have smiliar fantasies going on. The few that actually are female are nearly all fat, middle aged divorcees who don't get the option of sex, let alone the chance to turn it down.

6. Principessa

Gold Member

Of course it would, and it does. There are numerous men here who won't even look at a woman with less than D cup boobs. The difference is you don't need boobs to experience sexual pleasure. Some of us need a larger than average penis to experience sexual pleasure.

Why am I a bitch just because you have a small penis? :confused: :rolleyes:

7. Principessa

Gold Member

:wtf1: And you who have been a member less than a month would know this, how?:confused::mad: Oh that's right, I forgot, anyone that goes by the moniker 'hugelymassivepenis' has at least 9" of thick cock even though he has no pics in his gallery and no information in his profile. :rolleyes:

8. TBoneSteak

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Poor Matt, er... I mean George

9. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

:lmao: :rofl: :lmao: :rofl: :lmao: :rofl: :lmao:

When were you last laid, 'massive'?

Here - lemme help you brush that chip off your shoulder...

10. viking1

Gold Member

Who could blame them???:confused:

It shouldn't take anyone with any sense of the real world more than a couple of days to figure out most of this place is 100% pure bull...:rolleyes:

EXACTLY!!!

11. B_Veronica_Divine

B_Veronica_Divine New Member

NJQT466,

Are you sure that this isn't a sexual game for the guy you're talking to? That he doesn't actually get off on discussing this form of rejection and humiliation? Not saying it's definiately the case, but there are scores of men who enjoy that (though getting them to admit it is like pulling molars.)

12. Principessa

Gold Member

Could be, if so then shame on me as it is the most bizarre form of SPH I have ever seen . . . and I fell for it. :redface:

13. lafever

Gold Member

Albums:
    If a woman is going to size me up then i'll return the favor and blow them off like dust, there's no greater satisfaction in dating than doing so, especially if the woman thinks she's the bomb.
    I used to dump 'em right in the middle of a date and start flurting right in front of them.
    At that point they would leave, start flurting themselves, get a fight started and the law would get called, and once in a while we would end up back together and literly fuck each others brains out.
    If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.
    I do believe that there is no difference in a woman checking out bulges and man checking out womans breasts.
    chris
    p.s. I may be crazy but i'm not blind, hindsight is 20/20.

14. B_bobs3304

B_bobs3304 New Member

BINGO.

And we have a weiner.

:rolleyes:

So gullible...

15. lafever

Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't think so, i believe NJ is just easy to talk too, and he finds comfort talking to someone that isn't going to laugh.
    chris

16. B_Italian1

B_Italian1 New Member

100%? Maybe 75%.

I never knew a woman would do something like that. It's kind of devious. Don't you think she jumped to conclusions? She only saw him in a bathing suit--maybe he's a grower. Unless she's the type that has to have a large flaccid penis. :confused:

My dad used to say that some of his buddies wouldn't marry a woman until they saw her in a bathing suit. :biggrin1: And some wouldn't marry an overweight woman because they figured she'd only get larger after having kids.

17. B_Nick4444

B_Nick4444 New Member

all I've heard women say is that size doesn't matter ... unless they're talking of the thickness of a wallet

18. viking1

Gold Member

Key words...

19. viking1

Gold Member

Don't try to argue with the size queens. It's a useless pursuit...:tongue:

20. naughty

Gold Member

Wow.

This board is called the Large PENIS SUPPORT GROUP. Why is anyone suprised if the men who have them,and the men and women who are affected or attracted by them are here? No it isnt right for The man in question's former friend to have deceived him in that way but people do all sorts of unkind things in the pursuit of their own hearts desire. I am sure that there are many men who would not pick me as their first choice because I dont have an hour glass figure or size D or above breasts. But I only need ONE good man. When someone expresses their needs or preferences please try not to personalize it. Why do women have to be bitches because they feel they need a larger than average size to feel pleasure? As long as we arent uncouth and nasty in expressing our preferences we should expect a degree of civility from others.

Draft saved Draft deleted