Size Matters to Some Women

karezza

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
In my experience, size matters to sumbutnotall women. Didnt really realize how much it DOES matter to some women until my wife and I got into the lifestyle. Guess Im a novelty at the swinger parties, LOL

Reactions: BigBen

B_sugarandspice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
NJQT466,

Are you sure that this isn't a sexual game for the guy you're talking to? That he doesn't actually get off on discussing this form of rejection and humiliation? Not saying it's definiately the case, but there are scores of men who enjoy that (though getting them to admit it is like pulling molars.)
you are sooo fine!

B_sugarandspice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow.

This board is called the Large PENIS SUPPORT GROUP. Why is anyone suprised if the men who have them,and the men and women who are affected or attracted by them are here? No it isnt right for The man in question's former friend to have deceived him in that way but people do all sorts of unkind things in the pursuit of their own hearts desire. I am sure that there are many men who would not pick me as their first choice because I dont have an hour glass figure or size D or above breasts. But I only need ONE good man. When someone expresses their needs or preferences please try not to personalize it. Why do women have to be bitches because they feel they need a larger than average size to feel pleasure? As long as we arent uncouth and nasty in expressing our preferences we should expect a degree of civility from others.
I certainly expected it.
I'm glad I'm not getting targeted as much by haters.
I love it here.
Some guys resent when women voice there preferences.
They have freaking tantrum.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I certainly expected it.
I'm glad I'm not getting targeted as much by haters.
I love it here.
Some guys resent when women voice there preferences.
They have freaking tantrum.

I have no problem with a woman having preferences. However, I see no reason for this entire post other than to be demeaning to men who are not well endowed. I see nothing supportive about this post. Post like this are, in my opinion, asking for hateful replies...

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have no problem with a woman having preferences. However, I see no reason for this entire post other than to be demeaning to men who are not well endowed. I see nothing supportive about this post. Post like this are, in my opinion, asking for hateful replies...

Liar, liar pants on fire! You have a huge problem with women having preferences, especially related to size.

How convenient yet typical for you to declare that my post has no purpose and is demeaning. I notice you agreed that size matters in this thread just one day ago. :rolleyes: Question for the Girls & Psychological Reasons for Size are interesting threads started by men asking just how important size is. Apparently it's okay for men to state that size matters but not for women...talk about a double standard!

D

deleted105034

NJ, True or False? You have turned into more of a size queen since you've been on this site?

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Liar, liar pants on fire! You have a huge problem with women having preferences, especially related to size.

How convenient yet typical for you to declare that my post has no purpose and is demeaning. I notice you agreed that size matters in this thread just one day ago. :rolleyes: Question for the Girls & Psychological Reasons for Size are interesting threads started by men asking just how important size is. Apparently it's okay for men to state that size matters but not for women...talk about a double standard!

Wrong! I don't have a problem with preference. I never said size doesn't matter. I know it does. I have a problem with condescending attitudes.

There was a post in thread about this being a support site. What was supportive about this thread? Other than to boost the ego of the big guys.
Like they need any ego boost. If this is how it's supposed to work, and if it makes you feel better, have at it...

No different from the double standards of women. You've posted about guys turning women down for small breasts. What's the difference? Ever heard the story of the pot and kettle?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
NJ, True or False? You have turned into more of a size queen since you've been on this site?

I hadn't thought about it; but that is probably true. :redface: However, it's not my fault entirely. I blame those hot pics in your gallery. :flirt: I am so jealous of that girl sucking your big cock. :wink:

jessej

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i duno wht size is the right size but mines about 17cm with a fair bit of foreskin. pics 2 show but via msn

D

deleted105034

I hadn't thought about it; but that is probably true. :redface: However, it's not my fault entirely. I blame those hot pics in your gallery. :flirt: I am so jealous of that girl sucking your big cock. :wink:

Hey Georgia's not too far away,:wink: and she's been saying how she's been wanting to have another threesome...:cool:

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She planned their 2nd date to be swimming so she could see what he was packing before she got more involved with him. He didn't get that at first. Poor guy thought that meant he would get lucky with her. :frown1:

I grow from 2 inches to 7x6 and I am missing a testicle.So what she would have grabbed is nothing like what I would be sticking in her.This girl needs to find a new test.Maybe since she's bold enough to grab the package she should blow him and see how much it grows on a second date!:smile:

Of course it would, and it does. There are numerous men here who won't even look at a woman with less than D cup boobs. The difference is you don't need boobs to experience sexual pleasure. Some of us need a larger than average penis to experience sexual pleasure.

Why am I a bitch just because you have a small penis? :confused: :rolleyes:

And some of us guy's need a certain size pussy to experience sexual pleasure.Not to loose not to tight.So would it be ok on a second date to catch you bending over and stick 2 or 3 fingers up your snatch just to make sure?Cause it realy is pointless to continue with a female that doesn't cut it in bed.:smile: Regardless of the fact I caught her off guard and unaroused her tiny/huge pussy would flush any chance of a third date.Cause I'm a size king and I need huge tits and a tight cunt to experience sexual pleasure!:tongue:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A male from this site asked me a question in PM and I gave him a truthful answer. He was horrified but thankful.

Q: I want to know if a smaller size would be the ultimate deal breaker if the person was otherwise perfect in every way.
A: George (not his real name) is a guy I know from LPSG we chat via IM frequently. He is trying to come to terms with the fact that he is not hung and that women do care about this. He is otherwise a great guy. Tall, muscular, great personality, smart, kind, good sense of humor, trustworthy, good job. He is an all around nice guy. Last year his fiancee of 2 years dumped him after cheating on him on a Carribean vacation. The man she cheated with had a fat 9 inch cock. :frown1:
George: morning
George: hey u
George: saw her again
George: hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Me: and . . .
George: we went swimming, her idea
Me: uh oh :frown1:
George: it was fun
George: she grabbed me, that was fun
Me: so she knows you are not big and is ok with that
George: she never said
Me: so you have another date coming up

(at this point she IM's him and he copy/pastes it to our IM. I highlighted her comments in green)George: (HER): i won't be able to go out again, i am sorry
George: just got this from her
Me: wtf?
Me: Is she Jewish?
George: no
Me: maybe she doesnt want to become involved with a non-Jew
Me: went back to her ex-bf?
George: maybe
George: (HER): it is just that after last night i realized i am not ready for a relationship
Me: fair enough I can see that
Matt: (HER): now thats a personal question. But yes, i do like big men.. why?
Me: what exactly was your question?
George: i asked her if she likes men with big packages
Me: Why the fuck did you ask that?:confused:
George: curious to see if the pool was the reason
Me: :rolleyes::eek:
Me: does that make you feel better now that you know?
George:(HER): to be honest, when i grabbed you there wasnt much to grab. i knew right then you had a tiny package
Me: OUCH!!
Me: tiny?!?! Was the water cold?
George: was one of those heated pools for babies
Me: ouch!
Me: didnt we decide that technically you were average
George: i was semi if u know what i mean
Me: yes I know what a semi is:rolleyes::tongue:
Me: but she is clearly a size queen
George: yes i guess
Me: I think you need to start doing PE. I know a guy on LPSG who has had an inch growth in length in 6 months!
George: hmm
George: length isnt my problem
Me: it wouldn't hurt
Me: he has also added girth but I can't recall how much maybe half inch
George: my big problem is girth
Me: No, your big problem is that you do not have a big penis. :tongue:
George: lol
George: well iam off to work
Me: have a good day George

She planned their 2nd date to be swimming so she could see what he was packing before she got more involved with him. He didn't get that at first. Poor guy thought that meant he would get lucky with her. :frown1:

George has measured his penis and when fully erect he is 5.25x4. When soft he might have 2". Technically his length is average but his girth is below average.
It's women like you on her that make this such a great place:hug:

B_DEATHbyCARROT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I grow from 2 inches to 7x6 and I am missing a testicle.So what she would have grabbed is nothing like what I would be sticking in her.This girl needs to find a new test.Maybe since she's bold enough to grab the package she should blow him and see how much it grows on a second date!:smile:

And some of us guy's need a certain size pussy to experience sexual pleasure.Not to loose not to tight.So would it be ok on a second date to catch you bending over and stick 2 or 3 fingers up your snatch just to make sure?Cause it realy is pointless to continue with a female that doesn't cut it in bed.:smile: Regardless of the fact I caught her off guard and unaroused her tiny/huge pussy would flush any chance of a third date.Cause I'm a size king and I need huge tits and a tight cunt to experience sexual pleasure!:tongue:

Word.

Sometimes I am 3 inches soft and sometimes I am around to 6 soft (like in one of my pics). She didn't really know for sure how much he would grow...

She gets points for being honest about it, but I don't think he was missing out on anything. This post really makes her look bad. I feel bad for him that he wasted his time on her and that he is surely bummed about the way he got rejected.

seandelevan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wouldn't say it's a double standard. She could have came up with umpteen million ways to tell him she wasn't interested instead of saying "dude you have a small cock".

B_CarmenSS

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok, well my opinion is a little skewed, but i fell in love with leland before we ever did it, so even if he hadnt been big, itwould have been ok, but I guess all my years of being with women have made me appreciate love and intimacy in a relationship instead of the silly stuff like how big their dick is, or if theyre perfect the first time in bed, or if they say just the right thing all the time.