Size Matters to Some Women

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The chart includes pictures. Also, that site's data corresponds closely with the data gathered at ThundersPlace. ThundersPlace has shown to be fairly reliable because it's erect size charts match up closely with doctor studies. Since it's erect size charts match up so well with doctor studies it is quite reasonable to consider it's flaccid data to be credible. Everything matches up well. Sometimes one has to realise when connections add up. I don't grab just anything to rely on. You always push the auto reject button when it disagrees with your opinion without actually looking to see if it there is reason to judge it credible. You don't provide credible study to counter my posts, you merely try to shoot it down on auto pilot (typical liberal).

Elsevier

ABC Salutaris - PENIS SIZE

http://dfred.bol.ucla.edu/LeverFrederickPeplau-2006PMM-PenisSizeSatisfaction.pdf

Facts About Penis Size: Teen Health: Health Encyclopaedia: Home and Health

Blackwell Synergy - Cookie Absent

Hugedick.eu

Look these over. I'm ready for your crap attacks this time. I had time this week to be prepared. I usually don't save all these links studies, but hard heads like yours require it. I still say internet self reported studies are unreliable, and nearly all have been shot down as unscientific. I don't care of they are from lpsg, Kinsey, Thunder's, measurection, or elsewhere.
People can, and so say anything they want for their own agenda.

The above links are to medical studies, and the ones that are summaries have the sources listed.

As far as me being a liberal, I take that as compliment from a closed minded conservative like you. Whatever you say must be taken as the truth or you get all upset. Nobody can dare question you. Very mature...

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Where was NJQT actually ridiculing? :confused:

That wasn't direct at her original post in this thread. That was in response to
rjr's post, and was a generalization of not making fun of people for things they can't change.

I still say the whole original post was uncalled for, and was in no way supportive. What it's intent was I have no idea...:confused:

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
viking, where's the charts? Those links are mere opinions. One does go on and on about eveything under the sun but doesn't even pertain to my and your debate. Possibly the best one for you is the one that provided a small doctor review summary but if one reads it closely it isn't clearly saying there wasn't any correlation. It says it didn't accurately predict and that stretched length "most closely" correlated with erect length (possibly implying stretched length MORE closely correlated THAN flaccid did):
"Results
Mean flaccid length was 8.8 cm., stretched length 12.4 cm. and erect length 12.9 cm. Neither patient age nor size of the flaccid penis accurately predicted erectile length. Stretched length most closely correlated with erect length."

The only chart provided backs my charts up. Look at the from flaccid sizes to erect sizes lines. You must have used this one by accident. I haven't gotten the impression you are objective enough to fairly select it if you had realised what it shows. It's a major chart too, full of studies. Thank you.

You accuse me of being closed minded, but it's the other way around. I'm willing to objectively accept data. If it is good data I would accept it even if it went against my opinion. Can you do the same? Will you now admit I'm correct about this correlation?

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
viking, where's the charts? Those links are mere opinions. One does go on and on about eveything under the sun but doesn't even pertain to my and your debate. Possibly the best one for you is the one that provided a small doctor review summary but if one reads it closely it isn't clearly saying there wasn't any correlation. It says it didn't accurately predict and that stretched length "most closely" correlated with erect length (possibly implying stretched length MORE closely correlated than flaccid did):
"Results
Mean flaccid length was 8.8 cm., stretched length 12.4 cm. and erect length 12.9 cm. Neither patient age nor size of the flaccid penis accurately predicted erectile length. Stretched length most closely correlated with erect length."

The only chart provided backs my charts up. Look at the from flaccid sizes to erect sizes lines. You must have used this one by accident. I haven't gotten the impression you are objective enough to fairly select it if you had realised what it shows. It's a major chart too, full of studies. Thank you.

You accuse me of being closed minded, but it's the other way around. I'm willing to objectively accept data. If it is good data I would accept it even if it went against my opinion. Can you do the same? Will you now admit I'm correct about this correlation?

Opinions of medical professionals mean much more to me, or to anyone with any common sense, than do charts from silly internet websites.

I didn't post that one by mistake. I never said there was NO correlation between flaccid and erect size. I just don't find info to support your stand that small flaccid means equally small erect. Although, you have backed off that some after being called down by many others here. I will never accept data from self reported internet website surveys. Why would I think Thunder's is more reliable than any of the others. That makes no sense.

As far as me being closed minded, you are one of the most closed minded people on here. You only post links that back up what you say. You have admitted much of what you say is only your opinion, yet we must take it as the truth or else. You aren't objective at all, and only try to support your own opinions. You get mad every time someone disagrees with you, and you've even threatened to leave when disagreed with. If you want to continue the insults, I'll look up all these posts of yours and present them in one place so we can all see your closed mindedness. If you disagree say so, insults aren't necessary. If you were more objective, and not so know it all authoritarian, people wouldn't come down on you so hard. Is that a difficult concept to understand?

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
I've never said it always equals. My stance has always been that a correlation exists. I explained why Thunder's was fairly reliable. At least this time you saw some data that wasn't self reported, right?

You seem to be in a bad mood lately, snapping peoples heads off. I've told you before that I think you are a nice guy. I'm actually a nice guy myself. I've actually put research into this kind of stuff and do sometimes get annoyed a bit when it appears I get no credit for it whatsoever. I think the problem is I really do need to leave. Now I'm not trying to tell you what to do, but I get the impression that you might should leave also viking. We've both grown grumpy at this site. My research isn't valued here, and in your case people here have been talking down to you a lot lately. If you notice, my debates with you have not contained the really personal type swipes at you that some others here have.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've never said it always equals. My stance has always been that a correlation exists. I explained why Thunder's was fairly reliable. At least this time you saw some data that wasn't self reported, right?

Fair enough. I've seen nearly all the scientific data before. I've read nearly all of this that's on the internet. I'm just in search of accurate data.
I won't argue anymore, but I personally, don't think Thunder's is more reliable than other internet surveys. We'll just have to disagree on that, hopefully in a respectful way. I'm not going to site data from sites I belong to, as I don't trust any self reported surveys.

You seem to be in a bad mood lately, snapping people heads off. I've told you before that I think you are a nice guy. I'm actually nice guy myself. I think the problem is I really do need to leave. Now I'm not trying to tell you what to do, but I get the impression that you might should leave also viking. We've both grown grumpy at this site.

I'm in no worse mood than normal. I'm just getting sick of all the trolls, know it alls, and hate mongers that have come here. (No, I don't mean you, either). There really is more crap and hatred on here than when I joined, a LOT more. I've just decided to give some them a dose of their own. If I've had enough and am going to leave, why not have a swing at them first? Many on here are not what they claim, or appear to be...

RandyLahey

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
There are numerous men here who won't even look at a woman with less than D cup boobs. The difference is you don't need boobs to experience sexual pleasure. Some of us need a larger than average penis to experience sexual pleasure.

Why am I a bitch just because you have a small penis? :confused: :rolleyes:

Ok where to begin.... First of all just because I think women that dismiss men based on penis size are bitches does NOT mean I have a small penis. And I don't. I just don't feel the need to prove it to a bunch of people I don't know by posting pictures on the internet.

Next, some men DO need large tits to be aroused because smaller ones just won't get them hard. I'm not saying there are a lot of men like that, but they exist. And women do not NEED a big dick for pleasure. There are hundreds of ways to pleasure someone else without your genitals. Especially if you care about them. And if you need a big dick because a small one can't even reach inside of you.. maybe you should think about changing yourself.

All I'm saying is if you are basing a potential lifelong relationship on a physical attribute that you cannot change, you are a bitch. I love big tits. I fucking LOOOOVE them, but I don't give a fuck if my girl has A cups if she is great in all other aspects, and I would never ask her to get surgery. THAT was my point.

I still say the whole original post was uncalled for, and was in no way supportive. What it's intent was I have no idea...:confused:
AMEN

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
These topics get UGLY!

See my post #43.

If you're talking about that chart, it's not entirely accurate. We don't even know if this woman is aware of that chart or anything like it, and if so, she should realize that his flaccid size could have a larger percentage when erect than what's on there. She based in on how he was in his bathing suit.:rolleyes: And they say guys are shallow.

Look at this post:

http://www.lpsg.org/941392-post15.html

NJQT states that she did not become a size queen until she was 40. She spent most of her adult years with average guys, but now she realizes she does in fact physically need a larger than average size to fulfill her. She is entitled to whatever she wants if she can get it. Many men are just as demanding about the woman they want. She may get size but a not so nice a guy, or someone smaller, and an all around great guy. She obviously wants both size and an awesome guy. It's almost like trying to find a needle in a haystack, but possible with perseverance. And as you can see from that post, the biggest guy was not the best. The guy who was 7x5 was the best lover, although she wished he was larger.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok where to begin.... First of all just because I think women that dismiss men based on penis size are bitches does NOT mean I have a small penis. And I don't. I just don't feel the need to prove it to a bunch of people I don't know by posting pictures on the internet.

Next, some men DO need large tits to be aroused because smaller ones just won't get them hard. I'm not saying there are a lot of men like that, but they exist. And women do not NEED a big dick for pleasure. There are hundreds of ways to pleasure someone else without your genitals. Especially if you care about them. And if you need a big dick because a small one can't even reach inside of you.. maybe you should think about changing yourself.

All I'm saying is if you are basing a potential lifelong relationship on a physical attribute that you cannot change, you are a bitch. I love big tits. I fucking LOOOOVE them, but I don't give a fuck if my girl has A cups if she is great in all other aspects, and I would never ask her to get surgery. THAT was my point.

AMEN

I love how you can justify men NEEDING to have a woman with big breasts but you can categorically deny a womans needs as well. I am glad that you can understand that life has trade offs. For those who chose not to make those concessions they will live with their choices. Sometimes though they actually do get it all. Personally, I am not a size queen nor do I think I would ever do anything like what that young women did to the OP. But I think as we age if things are going as they should we learn to be more tolerant of the perceived imperfections others because we have so much more for others to tolerate in us.

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And some of us guy's need a certain size pussy to experience sexual pleasure.Not to loose not to tight.So would it be ok on a second date to catch you bending over and stick 2 or 3 fingers up your snatch just to make sure?Cause it realy is pointless to continue with a female that doesn't cut it in bed.:smile: Regardless of the fact I caught her off guard and unaroused her tiny/huge pussy would flush any chance of a third date.Cause I'm a size king and I need huge tits and a tight cunt to experience sexual pleasure!:tongue:

None of the women responding to this thread have answered my question.So you like big dicks,but would you submit to being pawed and prodded,on a second date?If not,what gives you the right to do that with a man?What's good for the goose is good for the gander!

Proud7

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree that it is a serious problem with women thinking it's cool to feel a guy up early on for the purpose of establishing endowment.Is it ok for a man to stick a finger or two in a woman's pussy to determine whether or not it's tight or loose when first meeting?Funny that this topic has crept up because the same thing happened this past friday while dancing in a club,this chick reached around my crotch to feel but I actually stopped her.

Furthermore,every man can attest that their flaccid size varies greatly.My fully erect dick is a honest 7.5 measured along the top,but I have days when my flaccid size is like 2-3 inches.Some days it's 4-5 inches.So if a woman were to feel me on those days when it's 2-3,she'll automatically jump to the conclsion that I got a small dick?

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
None of the women responding to this thread have answered my question.So you like big dicks,but would you submit to being pawed and prodded,on a second date?If not,what gives you the right to do that with a man?What's good for the goose is good for the gander!

They aren't going to answer it. Grope a woman and you'll get your face slapped good, at the least. At worst you'll get charged with sexual battery.
Talk about men with double standards...Ha!

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thats a smart move on checking a guy's size...
I remember when I was like 12 or 13 years old... a women was naked at the beach and I could not go outside since I had a wood in no time..embarras to go out lol I had to swim for a while to forget about it