Size Matters to Some Women

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
when I go to the beach or a pool my penis looks small because something is pucking out and it looks rather smart... or when I use shorts. Then again it bothers me...

I have a perfect example random.... last pictures I can show you ...and this is always.. not aroused or anything.. it looks rather small pooking out... then again I dont think less tha 4 inches would puck out of anything right?

Take a look at the piks.. I had to resize them..

Attachments

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
let me know what u think..

so, when u see someone like that.... dont expect him to have a little one lol

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
let me know what u think..

so, when u see someone like that.... dont expect him to have a little one lol

All I can say is if I looked like you, had your physique, was hung like you, nothing about my physical appearance would concern me at all. I wouldn't give a rat's tail what anyone else thought. I'd be confident, secure and proud,
because I would know where I stood...

Oh, guys like you make me so jealous! :frown1:

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
to answer your question, after our engagement and before our wedding (1 yr), my wife told me that she would have took me no matter what size I was. she told me she was pleasantly surprised the first time we were intimate and she slid her hand down on my cock. she was hoping for average and was worried that my cock would be skinny, since I am tall & skinny. she found my 7. 25" x 6.25" cock to be more than she had hoped for. she was no prude, she had a few boyfriends. she told me her previous bf before was a little longer than me, but less girth. she said he had the skinniest cock of the 6-7 guys she had had sex with, and that my cock was the fattest, and I gave her her 1st orgasm. Not sure if I believe that, but it really doesn't matter after 30 yrs together.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
viking.

No harm was emitted in my making, harmless to nature and other living things.

Not what I meant. I'm just trying to tell you that you are a very lucky guy.
You did quite well in the physical looks genetic lottery, and I envy you...

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
OK first of all, your question is not a question, and your answer is not an answer so good job on that.

Second, if women don't think this is rude behavior, then i guess it's ok for me to grab a woman's tits on the second date, and if they don't feel big enough, I'll just dump her even though she is perfect in every other way. And then I'll tell her it was because there wasn't enough tit to grab.

That wouldn't destroy a woman's self esteem now would it :mad:

bitches

Breasts are aesthetically appealing and arousing to most men.

Cocks are more than that to women who are into size. They are the core around which stimulation in the couple's sex life is built.

If you went to fuck a woman and she had such a large vagina that you felt you were fucking nothing, would you want to commit to her long term? Think over your answer very carefully.

(And no, I am not "loose" -- most of us who prefer large penises have perfectly normal-sized vaginas; we just can't imagine going back to sex without the kind of stimulation a larger cock provides, now that we've experienced it).

Don't worry about it - in much the same way that a lot of guys on here are liars, most of the women here have smiliar fantasies going on. The few that actually are female are nearly all fat, middle aged divorcees who don't get the option of sex, let alone the chance to turn it down.

Fuck you. There are a lot of extremely bright, beautiful, sexy, sexually active, real women on this site -- including myself.

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
women: unlike men they are beautiful creatures. sexy!

jk. I am just feeling like joking today lol... but the above comment is somewhat true... on my part. Gay men would be saying the opposite? am I right?

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I agree that it is a serious problem with women thinking it's cool to feel a guy up early on for the purpose of establishing endowment.Is it ok for a man to stick a finger or two in a woman's pussy to determine whether or not it's tight or loose when first meeting?Funny that this topic has crept up because the same thing happened this past friday while dancing in a club,this chick reached around my crotch to feel but I actually stopped her.

Furthermore,every man can attest that their flaccid size varies greatly.My fully erect dick is a honest 7.5 measured along the top,but I have days when my flaccid size is like 2-3 inches.Some days it's 4-5 inches.So if a woman were to feel me on those days when it's 2-3,she'll automatically jump to the conclsion that I got a small dick?

I agree with the others who've said that feeling a guy up to assess his size when no sexual activity has happened yet in the relationship is rude and invasive.

I also agree with those who have pointed out that the exercise of feeling up a soft cock is pretty much useless as a predictor of erect size.

However, I think it is alarming how few people seem to be aware of the fact that there are showers and growers...and of how big the difference can be between flaccid and erect size in growers.

If a woman feels up a soft dick and concludes the guy is small, and she therefore dumps him and misses out on a fat, long cock...serves her right, IMO.

But it's too bad so many people are clueless (except people who have spent some time on this site, or who have extensive sexual experience).

I have been w/ 25+ guys and am not ashamed of it, but I do know that my experience shows that there is a slight correlation between flaccid and erect size, but it can't be relied upon as a predictor. Not one bit.

Fortunately I'm not out in the dating pool, so I don't have to worry about how I'd find a well-hung guy.

I met my Master on this site, so I already knew what I would be getting before we even became more than friends. Still, seeing his long, thick cock in "real life" for the first time was a bit of a shocking experience -- pictures don't do it justice. :biggrin1:

I think that probably, if I were single, I would be carrying on enough outrageous banter with any potential lovers that I'd be able to get a general idea of their endowment just from what they said.

Although I had a fling with a guy once who was quite large and had no idea what he was packing, really...thought he was average because he just didn't know any better. So I suppose asking a guy about his size carries a risk of him just not knowing how he stacks up against the general population. :dunno:

I'm glad I don't have to worry about it. Truly. And those of you size queens who do have to find out a guy's endowment before things get too serious -- you have my sympathies. There probably isn't any easy, harmless way to go about it without a risk of hurt feelings.

women: unlike men they are beautiful creatures. sexy!

jk. I am just feeling like joking today lol... but the above comment is somewhat true... on my part. Gay men would be saying the opposite? am I right?

Actually, I think both men and women are beautiful. I am in awe of both the male and female forms -- when a body is fit and healthy, it is a wonder to behold, regardless of gender.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Don't worry about it - in much the same way that a lot of guys on here are liars, most of the women here have smiliar fantasies going on. The few that actually are female are nearly all fat, middle aged divorcees who don't get the option of sex, let alone the chance to turn it down.

Yeah right and you are NOT HUGELY MASSIVE with a brain to match.
You obviously must be blind and dumb.
cigarbabe:saevil:

espreggels

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you went to fuck a woman and she had such a large vagina that you felt you were fucking nothing, would you want to commit to her long term? Think over your answer very carefully.

(And no, I am not "loose" -- most of us who prefer large penises have perfectly normal-sized vaginas; we just can't imagine going back to sex without the kind of stimulation a larger cock provides, now that we've experienced it).

That's a good point. But let's take the corollary case: What if you knew a woman with a "perfectly average" vagina who's dating a guy whose size she's pleased with. She's not loose, but she's not especially tight, either. In all other respect she's wonderful -- beautiful, kind, smart, and so forth. One day, her man breaks up with her because while she is great in a lot of ways, her pussy just isn't tight enough for him. He just can't imagine having sex without the kind of stimulation a tighter pussy provides, having experienced it at some point in the past.

Do you think your friend would be calmly understanding of his decision? Or would she be upset? Well, that's how it is for average men when they hear about rejection from size queens. Not that you're not entitled to your preferences, but you have to understand where men are coming from.

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
HollyBlue, there are ways to increase the chance of 'getting lucky'. Yes, there are growers, but generally speaking charts indicate the bigger flaccid has a significantly better chance of becoming big upon erection. Here's info concerning that, plus other ways to increase the odds.

Length of Penis, Index Finger Correlated in Healthy Young Men

Laurie Barclay, MD

Information from Industry

Assess clinically focused product information on Medscape.​
Oct. 3, 2002 — Men are often concerned about the adequacy of their external genitalia. To determine a basis on which to advise patients, investigators measured penile length and testicular volume in healthy young males and compared them with other body measures, as reported in the September issue of Urology.
"The lack of standardized metric data and the absence of widely acceptable criteria on the proper size of the external genitalia poses major difficulties in the counseling and/or treatment of young adult men with worries of sexual inadequacy," write Evangelos Spyropoulos, MD, PhD, and colleagues from the Naval and Veterans Hospital of Athens, Greece.
Somatometric parameters measured in physically normal men younger than age 40 years included tape measurements of penile dimensions in the flaccid-stretched state (total, shaft, glanular lengths), penile shaft volume calculation, and ultrasonographic testicular volume estimation. These values were tested for correlation with age, height, weight, body mass index, waist/hip ratio, and index finger length.
Mean testicular volume was 16.9 &#177; 4.7 cm3; total penile length, 12.18 &#177; 1.7 cm; penile shaft length, 7.76 &#177; 1.3 cm; glanular length, 4.4 &#177; 0.4 cm; and penile shaft volume, 46.5 &#177; 17.2 cm3. Although total, shaft, and glanular penile length were significantly correlated to index finger length (P<.05) and to penile shaft volume (P<.001), the authors recommend larger-scale studies involving more subjects to confirm this trend.
"The proposed mathematical formula...presumably could become a useful tool in the field of clinical evaluation of erectile dysfunction," the authors write. "Age and somatometric parameters were not associated with the size of the genitalia, excluding the index finger length, which correlated significantly with the dimensions of the flaccid, maximally stretched, penis."
Urology. 2002;60:485-491
Reviewed by Gary D. Vogin, MD

Can physique and gluteal size predict penile lengt...[West Afr J Med. 2006 Jul-Sep] - PubMed Result
Department of Surgery, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Nnewi Campus, Nnewi. jayceeorakwe@yahoo.com
BACKGROUND: In Nigeria, especially among the Igbo tribe, there is a well-held belief that a man's penile size can be predicted from his physique and the size of his buttocks, with people of small physique and flat buttocks likely to have long penile lengths. STUDY DESIGN: A prospective study to test the scientific veracity of this traditional and apparently mythical belief. Stretched penile length was measured in 115 men between the ages of 30-65 years and its correlation with the body-mass index and the circumference of the hip as measured around the most prominent points on their buttocks, was statistically determined. RESULT: The mean age of the subjects was 42.30 years (SD = 9.67), with a median of 40 years and a range of 30-65 years. The mean penile length was 13.37 cm with a median of 13 cm and a range of 7.5-19.5 cm. The mean circumference of the body around the buttocks was 96.46 cm (SD = 10.91), median 98 cm, and range 73-122 cm. The body-mass index ranged 17.34-44.44, with the mean at 26.87 (SD = 5.86), and the median 25.53. Linear regression statistics showed no statistically significant correlation between stretched penile length and body-mass index, thus physique. There was a significant direct correlation between penile length and gluteal size. CONCLUSION: The supposed relationship between penile length and gluteal size may have a scientific basis, but contrary to belief, large buttocks is more predictive of longer penile length than small buttocks. Penile length has no relationship to physique.
PMID: 17191423 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Height - The taller the guy the better chance there is he has a big one. Many don't believe a correlation between height and penis size exists, but this has been studied indepth at Thundersplace and there is somewhat of a connection. While the overall average size between tall and short guys is only 1/4" difference, the outliners (big and small dicks) showed a significantly higher occurance in relation to height. Tall guys twice as likely to have a big one.

Bulge - The bigger flaccids are more likely to be big when erect. Many don't believe there is any difference upon erection, but this has been studied indepth at Thundersplace and there is a correlation between flaccid and erect afterall. For instance, 3" flaccids were found to become 5.75" erect (overall generally speaking after erect numbers were added together and divided by number of guys), but 5" flaccids became 7.25" (generally speaking again). Some 3" flaccids can become bigger than some 5" flaccids upon erection, but the odds of becoming big are on the side of longer flaccids. Also, concerning the "grower" vs "shower" discussions that occur from time to time, in which so many seem to think everything equals out, notice that the 3" flaccids did grow more, closing the 2" flaccid gap (5" minus 3") by 1/2" making it a 1.50" difference (7.25" minus 5.75"). So there is some truth to the common belief that "growers" grow more than "showers", but it's mostly a false assumption as in general they do not catch up. Also, the longer dicks tend to have more girth, as the study indicates a strong correlation between length and girth, though of course once again there are plenty of exceptions and therefore no guarantees.
LPSG can't really be used to judge what the standard ranges of growing and shower are. Here is some data from yet another site (not ThundersPlace) several months back. I don't know if more has been added since then.
http://www.erectionphotos.com/softH...dGalleryP01.htm
Flaccid Length--------Averaged Erect Length----------------Amount of increase in inches
1.00-1.49---------------------4.71-------------------------------------+3.50
1.5-1.99----------------------4.89-------------------------------------+3.14
2.00-2.49---------------------4.88-------------------------------------+2.63
2.50-2.99---------------------4.92-------------------------------------+2.17
3.00-3.49---------------------6.07-------------------------------------+2.82
3.50-3.99---------------------6.08-------------------------------------+2.33
4.00-4.49---------------------6.69-------------------------------------+2.44
4.50-4.99---------------------7.00-------------------------------------+2.25
5.00-5.49---------------------7.35-------------------------------------+2.10
5.50-5.99---------------------7.80-------------------------------------+2.05
6.00-6.49---------------------na----------------------------------------na
6.50-6.99---------------------9.00-------------------------------------+2.25
The numbers are somewhat unstable, which more data in each range would likely smooth out. The average increase is 2.5 inches in the chart above. The data above clearly shows that the belief shorter flaccids/growers are just as big as longer flaccids/showers when erect is a myth even though smaller flaccids tend to grow more (giving the myth some validity).
Also, another chart with several doctor studies concerning the relation between flaccid and erect size. Blackwell Synergy - Cookie Absent

Thundersplace has studied shoe size vs dick size and found that the overall average is only slightly in favor of big feet (about 1/16 of an inch). However, a closer look into the detail reveals a real correlation afterall that exists in the outliner dick sizes. A shoe size of 12 (USA) and bigger shows twice as likely a chance of having an above average size penis than average size shoes.

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
That's a good point. But let's take the corollary case: What if you knew a woman with a "perfectly average" vagina who's dating a guy whose size she's pleased with. She's not loose, but she's not especially tight, either. In all other respect she's wonderful -- beautiful, kind, smart, and so forth. One day, her man breaks up with her because while she is great in a lot of ways, her pussy just isn't tight enough for him. He just can't imagine having sex without the kind of stimulation a tighter pussy provides, having experienced it at some point in the past.

Do you think your friend would be calmly understanding of his decision? Or would she be upset? Well, that's how it is for average men when they hear about rejection from size queens. Not that you're not entitled to your preferences, but you have to understand where men are coming from.

After having thought this over, I can honestly say that if someone broke up with me over not having a tight enough vagina, my feelings would be hurt, and I would experience a sense of loss if I had really liked him, but I don't think I would judge him.

I would probably understand his decision, and be glad he chose to get out of the relationship before I got any more attached to him. If he knew there was a deal-breaker between us, I'd much rather just let it go than flounder around in a relationship that had no future.

It's possible, though, that the reason I'm so understanding of the situation is because a physical attribute in a man (penis size) could be a deal-breaker for me. People who don't place such a high priority on sexual stimulation in a relationship may not ever be able to understand those of us who do.