Size Matters to Some Women

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
HollyBlue, there are ways to increase the chance of 'getting lucky'. Yes, there are growers, but generally speaking charts indicate the bigger flaccid has a significantly better chance of becoming big upon erection. Here's info concerning that, plus other ways to increase the odds.

However, there is no way of improving our chances of not being bombarded
with crap from hard headed know it alls...

teasedsilly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I really don't see the point of this thread. The guy was already humiliated, without having his humiliation taken public.

B_sugarandspice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree that it is a serious problem with women thinking it's cool to feel a guy up early on for the purpose of establishing endowment.Is it ok for a man to stick a finger or two in a woman's pussy to determine whether or not it's tight or loose when first meeting?Funny that this topic has crept up because the same thing happened this past friday while dancing in a club,this chick reached around my crotch to feel but I actually stopped her.

Furthermore,every man can attest that their flaccid size varies greatly.My fully erect dick is a honest 7.5 measured along the top,but I have days when my flaccid size is like 2-3 inches.Some days it's 4-5 inches.So if a woman were to feel me on those days when it's 2-3,she'll automatically jump to the conclsion that I got a small dick?
I test them out with a consensual hand job in private.

Others forms of sex are not on the menu until I we exchange medical testing results so I can try him out safely and see if it will work.

I don't want to tell them that their dick is not what I was hoping for.

I tell them I got back with my ex to make an excuse for not wanting to see them again.

If it is what I was hoping for we get PNR testing for std's.

We take 1 gram of Zithromax powder and wait 5 days to clear off any possible Chlamydia since you can test neg and still be carrying it.

I am very flirty and tend to tease so I don't send my date off all blue balled.
I think it fair to just give a hand job.

Proud7

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I test them out with a consensual hand job in private.

Others forms of sex are not on the menu until I we exchange medical testing results so I can try him out safely and see if it will work.

I don't want to tell them that their dick is not what I was hoping for.

I tell them I got back with my ex to make an excuse for not wanting to see them again.

If it is what I was hoping for we get PNR testing for std's.

We take 1 gram of Zithromax powder and wait 5 days to clear off any possible Chlamydia since you can test neg and still be carrying it.

I am very flirty and tend to tease so I don't send my date off all blue balled.
I think it fair to just give a hand job.

A consensual feelup is completely different.I'm referring to this phenomenon of women just grabbing a guy's crotch randomly.The etiqutte is poor,and I can't see any way to justify it.I'd rather a woman tell me she has a size preference and ask me my size than think she has the right to feel me up whenever she chooses,especially some random chick in a club who I have no connection with.

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A consensual feelup is completely different.I'm referring to this phenomenon of women just grabbing a guy's crotch randomly.The etiqutte is poor,and I can't see any way to justify it.I'd rather a woman tell me she has a size preference and ask me my size than think she has the right to feel me up whenever she chooses,especially some random chick in a club who I have no connection with.

Have you notice how guys claim 10 inches and then show up with 5 inches? ;0 where were you..
I hope women don't like to be asked what cup size are you?

I don't understand something. If you women are so concerned with the double standards that men put on you, why would you perpetuate the problem by doing the same thing?

I think the "crotch-grabbing" thing is absolutely ridiculous no matter what you say or think. You are simply wrong. Fuck that shit. Don't grab my dick unless you're planning on sucking me off.

I have never in my life turned a girl down based on boobs, the way her pussy looks, or if she's got no ass. I also don't grab or finger any of those things on a second date just to see "if they will satisfy me."

Don't act like you women have the right to do this because 500 years ago your grandmother was being controlled in marriage by some noble named Louis the IV. Men don't always base things off looks. I'd like to think that it's almost completely the opposite by now. Women love money, they love big dicks, and they love being full of themselves. I'm serious. Girls actually get off on being bitches, because they think every guy is just out to fuck them.

Case in point: Without naming anyone, because it's a fairly famous LPSG poster and I'd get a slew of spam-hate mail from dumbasses, I'd like to give an example of this "double standard" you say men put on you coming from a girl.

She's got all her little racy pics up, with just enough nudity to warrant 6,000 comments from horny guys all day. She'll come into a room and put on her disgustingly fake high school slut arrogance and get everyone except me wrapped around her little finger.

This chick is absolutely smoking. I can't deny that. If she was walking past me, I'd eye fuck her twice. Problem is, I can't stand the bitch. She's overly rude, hypocritical, generally mistaken about any fact she claims, and in defense will say that she has the right to be however she wants to be. Yea, that's true, but when another person is letting you know that you're not all that...you're not all that; because one person does not think you're "all that." She would turn me down because I don't have chiseled abs and a 9" penis, but that's ok because men put double standards on women. All these men are immediately flocking to her like flies on shit, giving some credence to your argument. But, then I realize, some horribly disillusioned female had to be around to hunt all that attention.

Ok, so wtf? Where are these women you speak of? Seems like any girl on a LARGE PENIS SUPPORT GROUP website would be creating the double standard rather than opposing it, because you think since men have preferences such as large boobs, you're allowed to like big cocks. Very true. But what happens when you base your romance around this like men do? You're just another slut, you're just another manwhore, you're just another selfish, egotistical materialistic worthless excuse for a human being. Male or female, anyone who acts like this needs a reality check.

SereneBlue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't understand something. If you women are so concerned with the double standards that men put on you, why would you perpetuate the problem by doing the same thing?

I don't think most women perpetuate the double standard. Men do it quite well with or without women doing the same. I don't go around grabbing men's crotches (I think that's the height of rudeness and insulting) but I've been turned down for sex. The BBWs at Dimensions don't go around grabbing men's crotches. But women not engaging in such behavior has not stopped men from judging and dismissing women on purely physical features.

SurferGirlCA

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hmmmm if size is that important to her, why would she be engaged to him for 2 years before finding out? Sorry, it seemed a bit too coincidental that the fiance just happened to get on to IM while this conversation was happening with njqt.

It may be real. If it is, I feel sorry for the guy, but as someone else said, it's better he learned this now at least. She's both shallow and cold.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This chick is absolutely smoking. I can't deny that. If she was walking past me, I'd eye fuck her twice. Problem is, I can't stand the bitch.

I've already stated that it's not acceptable for a woman to crotch grab - but inquiring minds (especially those of us who use the chat room) want to know who it is :) I can't think of anyone who acts like that.

amp, the problem is, you are basing your beliefs about all women on the actions of the "women" of lpsg.

I was quoting a recent experience. This happens constantly. Just because you're getting in the sack with a chick doesn't mean she's devoid of piss and vinegar. Guys overlook flaws that women have simply to get in their pants. They wallow in their own egoism and try to ignore it by assuming that's just how women are and should be. I say both men and women are fucking stupid.

In reality and on lpsg. I include myself, yes.

espreggels

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok, so wtf? Where are these women you speak of? Seems like any girl on a LARGE PENIS SUPPORT GROUP website would be creating the double standard rather than opposing it, because you think since men have preferences such as large boobs, you're allowed to like big cocks. Very true. But what happens when you base your romance around this like men do? You're just another slut, you're just another manwhore, you're just another selfish, egotistical materialistic worthless excuse for a human being. Male or female, anyone who acts like this needs a reality check.

You raise some good points in your post, but you say yourself that the women on this site are more likely to support double standards than oppose them. If you're so disgusted by that behavior... why be here? Your (articulate) rant isn't going to suddenly transform the forum into a marketplace of ideas and erudition worthy of Benjamin Disraeli. No, it's going to be the same as it ever was: 20% more or less normal posters, 20% attention whores who spend time kissing each other's asses, 30% who are just here for the cock pics, and 40% who want women to rate their cocks. It's easier just to recognize this and take what enjoyment you can from the place without getting bent out of shape over the stupid stuff.

johnlucas-1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't claim to be a size queen since I've never actually slept with an above-average man nor have I ever turned away a man due to size. But I will defend any man or woman's right to accept a potential sex partner for whatever reason they have to find sex satisfying whether it's all physical, all psychological or both.

Most men admit physical attractiveness is one of the things they require in a sex and/or relationship partner. Why else do so many men find BBWs or even the merely chubby sexually undesirable? The boards at Dimensions are filled with forlorn posts from women dismayed that the majority of men dismiss them the moment they set eyes on her.

I don't see how needing larger endowed men to enjoy sex is any different.

Exactly right, Serene Blue. Women AND men who are rejected based on whatever attribute should stop lamenting the rejection and keep looking for others. The ONE thing such a rejection should do to a person like this is grow compassion for others.

I went to Dimensions one time to hear a woman lament on not being able to find a man. And that to me doesn't make sense since women have more opportunities to get a man than a man does to get a woman. She listed her qualities and traits and I said those were great traits to have from the mental to the physical. Most times when men and women lament not being to find somebody it's REALLY because they didn't find the one they WANTED. The didn't live up to the hierarchy they placed themselves in. Like one who acts like a high-fashion snob but shops off the discount racks in department stores. Maybe there was something wrong with that hierarchy but nobody ever thinks about that.

HOWEVER, we can't totally discount the ramifications of such a rejection. Certain groups get more discriminated against than others and it is not as easy to find someone else. So we have to acknowledge the pain. I find that REALLY the fuel that keeps anger going from a rejection is the lack of acknowledgment of that such a rejection can exist or that the resulting pain can exist. Men who never understand the effects of sexism on women. Whites who don't understand the effects of racism to non-whites. Rich who don't understand the effects of poverty on the poor. Lack of perspective and the glib blasé response that comes out it is what angers people who have blocked out from access to some benefit of life.

If there is not an avenue to find those who would celebrate you, there needs to be things done to create it. That's the hard part unfortunately. If there IS an avenue that celebrates you, then utilize it and expand it. This is what I conveyed to the woman in Dimensions. Fat women have many admirers unlike some groups so she shouldn't feel absolutely hopeless in finding a man. Her pain is real and the rejection DOES suck but there are many people who offset that reality.

Does a man have a right to turn his nose up at a fat woman or a flat-chested woman or a tall woman? YES. Is he missing out on choice opportunities with this attitude? YES. But it's STILL his choice and his right.

Does a woman have a right to turn her nose up at a small penised man or a bony man or a short man? YES. Is she missing out on choice opportunities with this attitude? YES. But it's STILL her choice and her right.

The problem with relationships is HONESTY. Too many damn lies. People more than not are only interested in your strengths, attributes, and assets—physical or mental. LUST. Not many will stay interested after seeing your weaknesses, flaws, and liabilities—physical or mental. LOVE. It's better that the rose-color fades from the eyes to see what people really are like. You gain clarity and your decision making process improves. You understand the mistakes in those viewpoints and it may open a whole new world of people to gather with now that your vulnerability has grown compassion.

The man in the private message should realize that that woman is 1 out of 3 1/4 billion. He has TOO many chances to find SOMEBODY who can mesh with him. But the narrower he sets his range the lesser chance he will have of finding that person. It's his choice.

Many people don't like this view but the reality of life is you are born alone and you will die alone. Nobody is going with you. Enjoy the relationships for what they are and while they last. Nothing is forever.

John Lucas

Andresito

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Size matters to a lot of women (and men)

The problem of all of us is that we asummed this:

Size matters = Big size matters. It's not.

If a woman tells she only likes average or small penises, then size matters to her: she likes smaller.

BTW, horrible topic for a Support Group.

3664shaken

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
And women do not NEED a big dick for pleasure. There are hundreds of ways to pleasure someone else without your genitals. Especially if you care about them. And if you need a big dick because a small one can't even reach inside of you.. maybe you should think about changing yourself.

No offense, aw fuck it, take offense asshole!

I have met quite a few women like myself that do not climax until we have get our buttons pushed inside and for me it takes at least 7 ½” inches.

This has nothing to do about caring for the guy it is a physical need that you are just too much of a lame brain to understand. Some girls just NEED a big dick to climax are you that ignorant to get this.

I think maybe you should start thinking about changing yourself to reality.