"Size Matters"

Handley

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi, this is my first story attempt. I am looking for feedback/comments from women specifically but any are welcome. Enjoy! This is what read on the front of the car's windshield. Also the word "redneck" and 12", as in twelve inches. Not to mention the obligatory rebel flag. "Fuckin' rednecks, of course." the woman muttered. She was disgusted and offended by the blatant display of macho bullshit but she couldn't be choosey. Her car had broken down 70 miles from town and she was stranded with no cellphone service. She waved down the car which had already slowed down to see the pretty blond on the side of the road anyway. She was well built and had an independent streak a mile wide but this situation was proving to be out of her control. She had been putting off taking the car in for service for about a year. These things happen. The car pulled to a stop and out jumped a man in his early 30s with a rebel flag shirt on (of course) and ridiculously tight jeans. She couldn't help but immediately notice a rather large bulge going down his pant leg. She normally doesn't look at a man that way but her eyes were drawn. "Looks like you're broke down," the man said in a thick, country accent. "You have a firm grip on the obvious," she thought. "Yes, been meaning to take it in for service but...well you know how it goes." "Yeah, I reckon I do." he said, sizing her up and down. The woman couldn't help but feel preyed upon by the learing redneck bumpkin but she was also experiencing a strange, feeling down in her tummy. She needed to feel completely filled up. Every so often, she would feel the need to be possessed by a man. For him to take complete control and impose his will on her. Today happened to be one of those days and what better way to scratch that itch than with our country Mr. Tripod. Wait, what was she thinking, she wasn't some slut that could be easily had by some nasty redneck. Then she had a quick glance again down at his jeans. It was reaching halfway down his leg and she could subtly make out the mushroom head shape. "This boy must've forgot his draws" she mockingly thought, in a fake country accent. "Well, I could give you a lift maaaaam. You know, ta tayuwn." he drawled. "But it's gonna cost ya." "Sorry, but I don't have any money or credit cards." she replied. "That's awwwrat, I'm sure we can arrange some other form of...payyy-mint." He was leaning in close now and she could smell his shitty Old Spice cologne. She was repulsed and turned on at the same time. Her black silk panties were starting to become moist. She normally didn't do things like this, her heart was racing. She reached down and grabbed the man's substantial member. "Oh I've got an idea." She whispered seductively. The redneck's face went from confusion to sly recognition in a few seconds. Maybe he wasn't as dumb as he looked. "Mayum, I bet you haint ever been with summin like me. You see, I'm what they call special. They don't grow em like me everday. Least that's what my bruther said. Well, let me show ya." He unzipped his jeans and let them fall to the ground. Her eyes widened and she unconcsiously bit her bottom lip. It was huge. She couldn't believe here eyes. The head was flared and the shaft had thick purple veins. Also, this redneck was dirty but at least he was clean shaven. She could wrap both of her hands around it and still have room to suck on the tip, which she began doing immediately. She couldn't help herself, a woman unhinged. She was kneeling down in front of him now sucking him while she undid her blouse and started playing with her tits. Her panties were now dripping. She was wrapping both her hands around the shaft in circular motions and sucking his balls. The man was groaning with pleasure and looking down at the awesome site of her, completely lost. This was so dirty and she loved it. Out in the middle of nowhere. Any passing car could see this at any moment. --- The warm Southern breezes were flowing through now. Her juices were flowing too. She felt warm and tingly from her womanly depths all the way up to her nipples. Bitch in heat was a good description. She was pretty sure this was going to be the biggest guy she had been with. She was nervous and scared yet trembled with excitement. She was definitely ready and extremely wet. This had been the last thing she had thought would happen when she left home today. The man grabbed her by the waist and sat her up on the hood of her car. Then he forcefully threw her back on the hood.Her back was arched displaying her beautiful womanly curves. He grabbed her by the hips like a big , dumb ape. Next he grabbed his manhood while gazing at her, sort of like he was kicked in the head by a mule. At least he didn't have buck teeth, not that she would've cared at this point! She managed to look down at him seeing his monster peeking at her with it's ominous one eye. She saw some clear fluid on the tip. His balls were hanging low. He was teasing her lips with the head. Then he toyed with her clit some with the head. This sent her over the moon. She saw rainbows. In an intimidating gesture, he laid his meat with a solid thud on top of her belly, displaying it's massive length. She was rather thin and had a tight stomach. His schlong's lenght went all the way up past her belly button. It was a sight to behold. He thumped it up and down with no hands against her belly. "pretty neat parlor trick."She guessed it must've been a good 10 inches in length. So much for truth in advertising she giddily thought, glancing at the front of his car. She was horny beyond belief. She couldn't possibly imagine what that would feel like inside. They certainly didn't grow them like this back home she thought to herself. In his thick, stupid accent. "I'm going to feel you deep down bitch." He scowled. --- He placed just the head inside and she gasped. This redneck was so stupid that he didn't even back out a tiny bit. He just kept pushing in, pushing,pushing,pushing. She arched her back to ease his entering her. It hurt at first then felt so completely right that she was seeing stars and crying out for her god. She was searching for something to grab hold to on the hood and eventually found two hood ornaments that were conveniently placed. He was not able to get it all the way in, a fact that she couldn't comprehend. Only part of it went in. She could feel the head probing around inside.This was where most her boyfriends reached. Didn't know it could go much further...The man leaned over and sucked on her tits then mashed them together greedily. He then leaned over and gave her a nasty french kiss. She had no choice but to submit. He was a lot stronger than she. He was pulsing in and out now. Pulling the head all the way and pulling her lips out with it. Then he immediately plunged back in. This time going further. She howled with pleasure. He was also thick and she was feeling so possessed and taken. Her sugar walls were being pummeled. He then grabbed her hair and jerked her head up and threw her on her stomach. She was waiting for the inevitable... Again, waves of pleasure came, she was now about to climax. He again penetrated and did so much easier now, most of him now inside. She thought it must be an ego boost to know that a woman couldn't take all of his manhood. "Nah, he's too stupid to have an ego." She wished she could see that glorious sight but figured it was best left to this country stud. He was now ramming her good from behind, Her ass was bouncing furiously against his poundings. Wave after wave of climax. She didn't know up from down and would do anything at this point from the surge of lust in her body and mind. He liked her aggression because he let out a god damn rebel yell. He liked it when she pushed back against him.