Size may count - it can cost too.

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Imported, Aug 1, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

oldman9x7: Oh! It's cryin' time again ------

A few days ago I telephoned a woman that I dated in college. I was visiting back in my home state awhile since and had lunch with her brother, who was a chum and fraternity bro, and he told me that she has been a widow for several years and he suggested that I should give her a call. He gave me her number and I said that I would and I did. I think she was glad to hear from me because we kept the wire warm for over three hours.
    I must say here that I was really hooked at that time. We had been dating steadily for at least two months and I confess that I was in love. I was sure that this was the girl for me and that in time we would marry.

It was she who brought up the subject as to why that never happened. She said it was because I had frightened her. I sorta knew then where she was going because I had thought that was it. I knew for sure when she asked if I remembered a certain evening that we spent together on Sunset Point. I answered that I recalled it vividly having relived it many times in my mind. She admitted that she was guilty of that too.

For you who weren't there, I'll explain. As I said before, we had been dating for awhile and had got into some "heavy petting", as it was called then, and on this particular moonlit night I had driven up on this hill which was a fairly isolated spot and had got to work right away - lots of tongue and breast massage and such. Somehow (?) I got the idea that it would be an excellent
    move if I just slipped my hand inside her panties. SURPRISE!! She wasn't wearing any. So I put my hand there anyway and discovered two things - it was very wet there and since I became aware of a salty taste on my lips, I realized that she was crying. When I asked about the tears she told me to pay no attention to THAT which I took to mean that I SHOULD pay attention to what else I was doing. I did and it wasn't long before she became spastic and had a shudderig orgasm.

Well, we rested for a bit (or, at least, she did) and after telling me how wonderful it had been she asked if she could do something to help me get such a feeling. I gave her an answer by pulling down my zipper, undoing my belt and waistband and pulling down my pants and underwear. She sat quietly watching as I accomplished this but when my clothes cleared the end of my unrelieved and very stiff dick, it popped up like a coil spring and she shied back as though she'd been hit. She just sat there looking at it until I took her hand and got her started stroking me. A minute or so later she suggested that it might be a good idea if she used BOTH hands. I didn't complain because in my aforemention unrelieved condition it was feeling great. It didn't take all that long until I went over the edge into "pumping mode". I don't know if it had been too long since I was last drained or just the excitment of the moment but by the time I had subsided there was cum absolutely everywhere. With my handkerchief and a couple tissues that she had, we cleaned up as best we could. We smooched a bit more and then she said she wanted to get back to the house and get out of her clothes before too many of the other girls got in. So I took her home, kissed her goodnight - - - except it turned out to be goodbye. We never had another date and she wouldn't take my phone calls.

That was then. Now she tells me that in the car that night the thought had crossed her mind that we would never be able to do it "right" because I was too big. She had never had anything inside her larger than the little nozzle from a douche bag. The next day, she said, after a near sleepless night and consultation with her closest friend, she was thoroughly convinced that there was nothing ahead for the two of us and that it would be better to just end things right then and there. She did just that and a few years later married another man. And after many years (and three kids) she THINKS that she reacted to hastily = should have been more patient and at least TRIED.

Well, as the saying goes, "It's all water over the dam" now. We're both in our 80's and the fire dwindles. I'd like to see her, I guess, but she lives some 300 miles from here and MY kids won't hear of me taking that much of a trip alone.

Ah me! Where'd I put that crying towel?

Gramps

2. Imported

Gold Member

awellhungboi: That's really moving . . . even though it made me sad I'm glad you shared it. I've had a similar experience with someone who I thought was 'the one' and had it not happen because of mismatched anatomies.

All my best to you.

3. Imported

Gold Member

Ineligible: That's really sad. :'(

I'm sorry, both of you.

4. Imported

Gold Member

prepky: that was touching, however, now you do know the reason why after all these years, and maybe some closure on that part of your life....

5. Imported

Gold Member

AnonyMs: You can rest assured she thought of you and your endowment many a times throughout the years and it fueled many a fantasy for her....

6. Imported

Gold Member

Rich2003: Its a touching story Oldman but it was similar experiences that bought me to LPSG.

My last two relationships with lovely girls broke down and one of the strongest contributory factors was that I could not make love to both of them properly. The main issue was that they didn't feel they were satisfying me (when they actually were). That seemed to culminate in alot of jealousy- particularly when I was out with the guys. (as they felt I wasn't getting it at home they thought I'd be looking elsewhere)

The point I always make to my friends who are envious of my size is that there may be benefits but there are also a few problems. They never believe me and think that all girls must go crazy over my cock. The truth is some do, but some don't, some love it and some tolerate it.

Rich

7. Imported

Gold Member

aussiechick63: That is a very beautiful moving story.
    Thank you for sharing it with us.
    If I was there I would take you to see her myself.
    At least you know what happened all those years ago and are now able to keep in touch with her as friends.
    I hope it works out for you.

8. Imported

Gold Member

Donk: I had a similar experience that was slightly heartbreaking at the time, though I am long over it. (Have also had a handful of would-be one night stands that stopped when the girl saw what I had, but that's a far less emotional deal.)

It was a female friend I had in college. She and I were "just friends" and had lots of good times together. Then, for a time, I thought I wanted us to be more than friends. I made some strong hints in that direction. But she was aware of my size (through word of mouth, she never actually saw it) and she put the brakes on by telling me flat out that she would never have sex with a penis the size of mine.

It worked out for the best. We stayed friends through college and both moved on relationshipwise, though I sometimes wondered "what if?" We ran into each other at a mutual friend's wedding a couple years ago and she is now happily married to a man of apparently more average endowment. But I can confirm for Anony that she at least thought about my size because she brought it up in conversation with the bridesmaids :) (Didn't get me anywhere as they all had boyfriends on hand.) But I don't know if her thoughts about it included any "fantasizing".

9. Imported

Gold Member

bigdick101-1: wow.

10. Imported

Gold Member

AnonyMs: Donk:  Yes, it is a virtual certainty it did.

11. Imported

Gold Member

oldman9x7: Doesn't all of this remind us of a quote from Whittier??

"Of all sad words of tongue or pen,
    The saddest are these, "It might have been!" "

Gramps

12. Imported

Gold Member

Turbo: Hi gramps, a touching yet sad story.

But can relate to it as well, however where I am now sadly it has never been an outright truth, at least you got the truth.

Where I am now things such as race, status/class has been used. Recently had a double one of those on a woman I thought of as the one.. sigh..
    After that I am just pondering packing up and leaving here.

13. Imported

Gold Member

oldman9x7: Much thanks to all for your empathy and support. It reenforces the great feeling of "family" we have here.
    And, Aussiechick, IF you were here and IF you offered to take me ------ on a trip, I'd go in a heartbeat. lol

Gramps

Draft saved Draft deleted