Size Memory

wan2Bbig: Hello, ladies - I am recently added to this site, and have enjoyed reading the many polls, comments and the great interplay of dialog.

While I am not mouse-sized, I have always been very self conscious about my size. (details on asking) I am involved with PE (penis enhancement), and am moving toward increasing my size by about 2" in length and about 1" girth.

My wife says that she like my "fit" and has always said that I am the only guy who has ever gotten her to orgasm. She does not much like oral sex, and we have never tried anal (though I really would like to with her).

The "meat" of my question here is: do you have a "COCK MEMORY" (for those of you who have had multiple partners throughout your active sex life)?

My wife had quite a few sex partners before me (at least 13 in 4 years - or so I have been told) - and yet she cannot seem to "remember" sizes or "feels" of the dicks she has had. I am puzzled by this, because I have read - from some of you - that you can recall the "BIG ONES" you have had. I know one guy my wife had, and he was HUGE (over 8" erect and very thick) - she is a petite gal (not as much mow as then) and when he was nailing her, she was about a size 3, 90-pounder.

I am really interested in your responses.

Maybe it is an ego thing, but I just have this curiosity tht won't go away - and she does not like to talk about sex period - let alon her history.

Help a guy ouy, ladies? Thanks.

wan2Bbig

Tender: first i should say, i have no steady experience with a large size...
next, i would think it would make a difference if the woman had this large size for a long time or just a 'fling'...
i would think that yes i would remember the difference in how large felt, if i had it regularly... down sizing would be noticeable...
now, that is not to say that the smaller size would be bad.
i might remember the BIG one as being lousy lol

in HER case i would think that 13 guys in 4 years would give her some memories of relationships gone wrong, hurt feelings, maybe a failure or two, some poor choices ect... and do you KNOW she has never been sexually used? abused? or otherwise mistreated?? that could explain her not talking about sex in general or not liking alot of things....
and her liking you will keep her from messing up THIS relationship by opening her big mouth and telling you how great and big the last guys were....
whats she supposed to say? they were all rotten in the sack??

Tender

emilywee: the one that i always remember is not the biggest i've ever been with, but a guy i dated for a brief time who was extremely thick. the sensations of being stretched and filled up to that degree left a definite impression.

wan2Bbig: TENDER

Thank you for your comments ... and YES - her first sexual experience was a date rape (he went unpunished - I hope he burns in hell) ... I heard from a friend of ours that she had another bad sex experience in abar, but don't know details. (she was a two-drink drunk who got VERY HORNY when under the influence)

I am sure that some of her 'experiences were "bad choices" and "flings," but I still find it difficult to get thru to her after over 12 years of marriage.

I love making it with her, and even though I know I am not her biggest, I take her word for it that I am her "best." She is the best lover I have ever had (out of 4 total including her ... all my relationships were long-term and a former marriage) - and I want our sexual life to be the best is can be.

My question is really academic, ladies - and not necessarily a reflection of my current relationship.

Thanks for all the responses so far --- more to come?

Tender: 13 years is a long time to deal with this...
but just goes to show the old cliche of time healing wounds is bunk.
time doesnt heal anything.
dealing with it can.
dont think that since it has been that long, that it doesnt still affect her.

for the record my X was bigger than SB...
but id choose SB anyday over the X.
SB is better... ;)

Tender

Valkyrie: Yes, I have size memory - up to a certain point. Not that I could tell a difference in sizes just by having them inside. But I do have definite tactile memories of how it feels to have sex with someone long and/or thick as opposed to a penis of more regular size.

There is a memory in the sensations produced by either having someone bottom out or stretching you more than you are used to. Most of these memories have not been long term relations - anywhere from a few weeks to one night.

So at least as far as I'm concerned - it's definitely possible to have size memory and to be able to recollect the feelings produced. Maybe I'm the odd one out?

/Val

wvu_kerq: Hmmm, I can't remember the size of every guy I've been with but a few stand out. The really small ones, the really bad ones and the really good ones. I can only think of one that I thought was 'big' but I'm sure I had bigger. I guess I only really remember freakishly small, but other than that as long as he was good I don't think too much else.

nacard01: I remember the guys I come across that are real big. I remember the guys who are real small.
As far as other people's sizes go.
I tend to forget minutes after I am told.
Unless you have made an impression on me from a sexual standpoint, penis size on other people ranks right above the "save the spotted owl society" with me.
Dumb and dumber--

Kermit