Size Modifier

Gonad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Before I continue this, I'd like to get some help from the readers. It's time for the barbarian to kick some ass and get back what was taken from him, but I'm having a terrible time deciding how it should work. I have ideas, but I can't tell which is best, so I want to hear your ideas.

The priestess could give him a weapon, perhaps a magic sword, that would magically transfer size from whomever he strikes. That might make it too easy, but magic swords are awesome.

She could give him a potion that he can apply to his hands, then whenever he grabs another guy's dick, it shrinks and his grows. Then these battles might become wrestling matches.

The priestess could arrange a contest where the winners gain the size of the losers. That should be fun, but it's also pretty complicated and it might seem unlikely that anyone who is already big would take the risk of entering a contest like that.

Let me know what you like and I am very likely to use your idea.

Kafm

1st Like
Media
Assuming you don't mind writing gay: What about something magic that makes it so he has to be fucked by what he wants to gain? AKA Wizard from his group gets to fuck him, but in the end, he's the real victor.

If you do have a problem writing gay, well, then I'd still love to see him end up better equipped that the wizard could hope to be. So the potion or sword ideas both work (assuming he can find any people bigger than himself EXCEPT he can only steal their real penis size, so it won't work on the wizard or anyone in the temple).

Gonad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
What about something magic that makes it so he has to be fucked by what he wants to gain?
That's a remarkable idea! I can hardly imagine how a manly brute like the barbarian would react to discovering that he has to seduce another man in order to regain his lost size. We're talking about a guy who probably has never even had a thought of seducing a woman, and now he is forced to try to figure out a way to seduce a man.

Since I started continuing the original story that started this thread, I've been taking it in the direction of fantasy adventure. If I take your suggestion, the story would swing around and head for romantic comedy territory. I'm going to have to give that serious thought before attempting it.

EXCEPT he can only steal their real penis size, so it won't work on the wizard or anyone in the temple
So you don't think the wizard should end up losing what he stole. Where is your sense of justice?

Last edited:

jakethesnake

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
What about the man in the woods who wanted him anyway? If he had to take it and that made him change size he could trick, that man or another even larger endowed to do it...and the wizard shall get his justice down the line I think. Great read so far..keep up the good work.

ghostycrow

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
With your last idea: you could have someone from the wizard's past appear and, hoping to take the wizard's "earnings," so to speak, blackmails him (the wizard) into joining the competition. That could add an interesting character to the story. Also, rather than trying to win the wizard's size, the blackmailing character could have an ulterior motive, such as revenge. Revenge on what? You could choose. I also think it'd be good if the winner could, rather than take the size, have any wish about their manhood. The main character could wish only to steal size from the wizard and Jack. The giant could wish for his manhood to be unblunted (mentioned at the beginning), instead of him stealing size, and having a massive one that's messed up. These are just ideas. You can use one, none, or all. Anyway, great story.

On the idea of having to have the size inside him to steal, and it won't work on the wizard because he stole size:
Since the wizard's original size was 4.5 inches, 4.5 inches could be taken off.

The potion idea: I like this title for when he grabs to steal: (is two colons grammatically correct?) "The Handjob from H.ll," lol.

Also, before the end, I'd like to see something like the wizard's powers taken away to ensure that he never again uses the spell that swapped his size.

Again, awesome story.

I just noticed this comment rivals the initial question in length.

Last edited:

Gonad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
She led me into a chamber that was lit by dozens of tiny blue flames. Each flame was heating a potion in a glass vial. There were potions of every color and the sound of bubbling was like the roar of the ocean.

The priestess picked up a blue potion and put a plug in the top of the vial. The vial was 6 inches long and fit easily in her hand as she gave it to me.

"To become bigger, all you have to do is find a man who is bigger than you are, put this on your hands, and grab his penis. You will quickly grow to his size."

I held the potion up near my face and stared into its pale blue depths. "You said I'd have to shrink another man."

"Yes, there is no magic in this world that can make your penis truly bigger without taking something from someone. That potion is the best I have, but even it has the side effect of shrinking any penis it touches to a quarter of its original size."

I chuckled.

"Just don't touch yourself while you're using it," said the priestess, putting her hands on her hips, "And don't touch the penis of anyone in the temple."

I shoved the potion against the priestess's breasts.

"What? Why are you giving it back to me?" She gasped as she took the vial.

"Carrying delicate things is no job for a barbarian. You carry it. And you make more potion when I need it."

"I'm not coming with you!"

I waved my sword at her cleavage. "Yes you are. Until I have my real dick back, your job isn't finished. I'll also need your help if I fight a spell-caster."

The priestess scowled for a moment, then finally said, "As you wish. I'll come with you because I'm sure you'll use violence if I don't, but you're becoming annoying, Barbarian. If you push me too far, you'll pay for it."

She scowled again as we passed by the bodies of the clerics I killed. A surviving female cleric rushed up to us and got down on one knee.

"High priestess, how should I serve you?"

"I am being compelled to go on an adventure. Bring me my armor and supplies for several days."

"No armor," I said quickly.

The priestess laughed. "Are you mad? Do I look like a sorceress to you? Only a fool goes into an adventure without armor."

"I'm going to be your armor. To be sure you won't betray me, I want you to be defenseless without my protection."

"As you wish," she said with a scowl, "I'll just take the supplies and boots."

She tied a belt around her waist to close her black robe, leaving it parted just enough to show some of her cleavage. The opening at her chest also allowed her to reach into her robe and hide the vial of potion in an inner pocket. She wore a backpack and heavy boots which would be good for a long walk.

With her hood pulled up to hide her face, we passed through the temple gates. On the other side, Jack was waiting for us. He was still wearing his armor, but his codpiece had not been repaired and his long dick was still dangling out.

"I'm not going to let you leave here with her."

"Come here, black knight," she said firmly and stabbed her finger at the ground.

I could not see his face through the helmet, but I'm sure he must have been frowning as he put away his sword and stood before the priestess.

She grabbed his dick and yanked on it so hard it jerked his hips towards her. As his nuts swung forward, her knee flew up and hit his balls so hard that I heard a pop. He staggered and then collapsed.

"You're so damned useless," she muttered down at him, then stepped over his body. "Come on. Let's get this over with."

We walked for two hours and then stopped in a clearing for the rest of the night.

The priestess held her hands towards the sky and said, "Loki, give us light."

In the middle of the clearing a smokeless blue flame appeared and warmed the cold forest. When I saw the pale blue light outline her face and her large breasts, my bare penis jumped.

She was facing the fire and I came up to her from behind. I jabbed my little erection into her back and grabbed one of her breasts. She squirmed and yelled.

"Damn you! What are you doing?!"

"Make my dick big again. I want to fuck you."

"No!" She ripped herself away from me, pulling her robe open and exposing her breasts.

I chuckled. "Why not? You did it before."

Her eyes seemed to glow in the firelight as she glared. "Before! That was before you kidnapped me and before I'd seen the clerics that you murdered. I wanted to fuck you then and now I don't want to fuck you!"

I drew my sword and pointed it at her chest. "I want to fuck you."

"Damn it!" she shrieked as I slammed my palm into her shoulder and shoved her onto her ass.

I put the tip of my sword to her neck and pulled the belt off her robe. She roared through clenched teeth as I pulled her hips onto my lap. Her thighs were strong and tensed, but my little erection slipped into her easily.

"You're going to pay for this," she growled as I thrust and grunted. She crossed her arms and wore a grimace as she waited for me to finish.

Fucking with a small dick is not nearly as much fun as is it with a large one. Finally I sighed in frustration as my seed flowed into her, pumping out in four thick globs. I sheathed my sword and fell asleep by the fire.

The next day we finished the walk to the city. The priestess kept her arms crossed and scowled at me the entire way.

Kafm

1st Like
Media
" So you don't think the wizard should end up losing what he stole. Where is your sense of justice? "
Well, like I said, if you went with that, I'd want the barbarian to end up with a much much bigger piece of meat than the wizard could hope to have. Either way, continue! I love this story.

Gonad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It would have been hard to wander the city naked, so our first stop was to an adventure supply shop on the edge of town. I had the priestess buy a loincloth.

"I suppose you want an extra-small," said the priestess with a smirk.

The round and bald shopkeeper glanced at my dick and chuckled. "Oh, we don't make loincloths that small."

"I won't be small for long. Get me the biggest loincloth you have and it probably won't be big enough."

Properly dressed, the priestess and I began the search of the city. We first went to the tavern where I last saw my old adventure party and found Tawny on duty again.

Though the priestess said nothing, Tawny kept glancing curiously at her. They both had large breasts, but they could not be more different.

"Have you seen Lothar, Lod, Tor, Elrad, or Ella?"

"The dwarf and the giant were in here earlier planning an adventure with some others. I think they've already left the city, though. Has your thing recovered yet?"

"I'm working on that. Did you hear what they were questing for?"

"I think they had a plan to steal a belt of immortality from some lich."

"Wogon the lich?" said the priestess suddenly.

"Oh yeah! That's the one."

"Impossible," said the priestess as she crossed her arms, "I've been on three adventures for that belt, always total failures."

"We may need to go a fourth time," I said, "but that can wait. I think I know where to find Elrad."

Elves and monks are naturally book-worm know-it-alls, so I took the priestess to visit the library. As I expected, we found the two elves, Ella and Elrad, busy reading. They were both tall and slender. Ella was an inch taller than me and Elrad several inches taller, but they were not big people; Elrad had no apparent muscles beneath his tight leather clothing and Ella's breasts were almost completely hidden by a single layer of light leather armor.

"Oh, look who it is, Elrad," said Ella as her large blue eyes flicked up from her book to spot me coming, "I didn't expect to see him again after his humiliation at the tavern."

"Oh, I see," said Elrad as he slowly turned his attention to me, "I'm even more surprised to see you in a library. Has someone been teaching you to read?" He turned to study the priestess.

"Have you found a girlfriend?" said Ella, "I guess she hasn't noticed how empty your loincloth looks."

"I am not his girlfriend," said the priestess, crossing her arms.

"Actually, I have completely recovered from that damned magic," I said, "And I want a rematch with Elrad."

"You're on!" said Ella with a huge grin, "What will you bet?"

"No, Ella," said Elrad calmly, "I'll take a rematch for amusement, but I won't take his gold. He's just lost his manhood."

"That's find," I said, "Meet me behind the library as soon as you're ready."

I hurried with the priestess to the back of the library and she gave me the potion.

"He's making this too easy for you," she said as I poured the potion onto my right hand, "Will he really give you his penis without putting up any fight?"

The blue potion felt sticky on my hand and it tingled, but the color became invisible as it touched my skin.

Ella and Elrad came around the corner and joined us. I could see that he already had an erection from the large bulge in his pants.

"Ready?" he said.

"I'm ready."

He unlaced his pants and his throbbing 8.5-inch shaft flopped out. It must have been very excited to win this contest because it was rock-hard with bulging veins.

"You're turn," said Ella quickly.

I stepped close to Elrad and then reached down as if to drop my loincloth. I grabbed his dick.

He grabbed my wrist faster than I could blink and yelled. "What are you doing?!"

"Hey! What is this?" growled Ella, "Let go of him!"

The priestess cackled as Elrad squirmed and screamed. His fat shaft was shrinking and quickly disappearing into my fist and at the same time I felt my loincloth filling.

I let go of the elf and he staggered back, then fell on his ass. Ella screamed and fell to her knees at his side as she stared at his groin.

"By the gods, Elrad! What's happened to your penis?!"

Dazed, Elrad looked down at himself and his eyes became huge. "Oh no! This can't be happening!" His large dick had shrunk down to a stiff twig smaller than a little finger, barely two inches long.

Ella glared at me. "What did you do?"

I wanted to show her, but I couldn't risk touching my own dick. "You want to know? Take off my loincloth and see for yourself."

Ella instantly ripped off my loincloth, ruining it. My 4-inch soft dick dangled out, resting on my large balls. It had grown at least an inch.

She stared at it for a long moment while the priestess chuckled.

"Is that Elrad's penis?" gasped the elf finally, "It can't be. You don't know any magic!"

"It's his penis," I said, "Suck it and see if you don't believe me."

Ella grabbed my dick and stroked it, then put her lips on its tip and licked it until it swelled to a throbbing 8.5 inches.

"By the gods! It's just like Elrad's in every detail. How did you do this?"

"That's not your business, but I'll tell you that it's a permanent change. Your elf friend's never going to get it back."

Elrad was sitting on the ground with his pants open and a blank expression on his face. Ella looked over her shoulder at him and said, "I'm sorry, Elrad, but you knew that I was only with you because of your big penis. Now you've lost your penis, I'd rather be with this human."

Elrad blinked and slowly turned his eyes to stare at her. After a moment, he smirked and nodded.

Ella rose to her feet and smiled at me. "Alright, barbarian. From now on, I'm yours."

"Wonderful," I said with a chuckle, "I could use someone to test this new dick on and this priestess has lost a lot of her charm."

Gonad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The two women and I left Elrad at the library and went out of town to set up camp. Since my loincloth was destroyed, I was naked again, but since we left the library from the rear we did not find many people on our way, and those we found chose not to comment.

My new dick had a heavy feel after going for so long with a small dick. It swing back and forth between my muscular thighs as I walked and sometimes made a satisfying slap as it hit.

I washed my hands in the first river we came to. I scrubbed to be sure that the potion was completely gone. We found a sheltered clearing in the woods and the priestess used magic to create a smokeless blue fire.

"Okay, elf. It's time to get naked."

Ella sighed and rolled her eyes, but she did not hesitate to unlace her armor. Her pale skin was quickly nude.

I stared at Ella's bare breasts, then looked at the priestesses huge chest, then looked at Ella again and grunted. "By the gods, why can't elves have boobs like normal races."

"Is that your idea of foreplay?" said Ella as she crossed her arms.

"Forget it. Just suck my dick."

The priestess watched with a frown on her face and her arms crossed as Ella sighed and got down on her knees in front of me. She wrapped her hand around my soft dick and put two inches of it into her mouth.

Stroking and sucking on it and rolling it on her tongue, she moaned softly. With every throb of it I felt it getting larger and more firm until she was holding my big veiny erection.

I shoved her onto her ass. She gasped as I pinned her by the shoulders and spread her legs with my knee.

"Wait! I'm not ready!" she cried.

"Get ready!" I grunted and leaned down to put one of her nipples into my mouth. I sucked on her and could feel her ribs through the thin layer of flesh that was supposed to be a breast.

I took my shaft in my hand and rubbed its tip against her pussy. I leaked on her and we both became moist. She arced her back and moaned, then I pushed in.

She moaned and gasped as I pumped in and out. She grabbed my huge shoulders to keep herself steady, her body jerking on the grass.

"How do you like my new big dick?" I mumbled between thrusts.

"Nothing special," she said through her heavy breaths, "My last boyfriend had one just like it."

I pumped faster for a moment, then I felt it swelling and twitching, just moments away from shooting my seed.

"Wait," she panted, "Not inside me."

"Why not?" I grunted.

"I don't want to be pregnant."

"With seed from my balls, your kid will have a big barbarian dick, not a useless elf dick. He'll thank me." I said, and them pumped a few more times and fired a glob of seed deep into her.

The elf beneath me cried and grabbed her belly as I pumped out a few more loads, then pulled out of her with my hard dick still shooting out an arc of white.

"Bastard," Ella mumbled as she scowled and held her belly.

I gestured to the priestess. "Come here."

"Leave me out of it."

"I can't. The elf's got no boobs and I want to feel this dick on some great tits."

She frowned and stood still with her arms crossed for a long moment, then sighed and opened her robe. As she sat down, I stood up and moved from Ella to the priestess.

"Make it quick," she muttered.

I slapped some seed into her cleavage and then grabbed her breasts with both hands as I stood in front of her. I bent my knees and shoved my dick between her breasts.

My original dick would have stuck out of her cleavage far enough to reach her mouth. I grunted in frustration as I realized that this dick couldn't even come close to her chin.

The priestess reached between her legs and stroked herself with two fingers as I thrust my shaft through her breasts. The firm flesh in my hands got hot and swollen as I felt the pressure building behind my dick again.

She gasped as a stream shot up like a fountain and hit her in the face. She sputtered and spit when my seed got in her mouth and ran down her chin to cover her breasts in white.

I fell back onto my ass and sighed as my dick softened. The priestess was smiling despite the mess all over her.

Ella frowned and grabbed a piece of the priestess's robe.

"Come on. Let's go to the river to wash."

"Oh, okay," said the priestess as she blinked in surprise, but got to her feet and followed.

I watched the women walk through the trees, then took a nap with my legs spread in front of the fire.

OffTLeash

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think that Elrad should steal some of that potion the priestess had, grab the barbarian's dick, and have his size returned because he shouldnt have had it taken to begin with and it would be a nice payback

Gonad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The next day, as the sunrise woke us and the women were getting dressed, I said, "Where do we find the lich?"

"Wogon spends his undead existence in a castle a couple days to the west," said the priestess as she closed her robe, "But we should avoid him."

"Why are you asking about a lich?" said Ella as she glanced between the priestess and me.

I shrugged. "Tor and Lothar are on a quest to steal a belt of immortality from him. I want to find them."

"What use is a belt of immortality to a lich? A lich is naturally immortal."

"They are immortal, but they are also withered and skeletal. Their flesh rots from their bones and is lost. Wogon wears the belt to prevent that from happening to him."

"So he looks like he's alive?"

The priestess smirked and shook her head. "No, he didn't find the belt until years after he became a lich. If he'd known that he'd find it, he wouldn't have become a lich at all. Frankly, the only good the belt does Wogon now is keeping his penis alive; the rest of him is all bones."

"Has he got a big dick?" I asked, suddenly interested.

"Huge," said the priestess, holding her hands 16 inches apart as if to illustrate. "A lot of adventures call him the rapist lich because he's known to do that to almost every girl he encounters before killing her."

I frowned. "I'd like a huge dick, but it's not worth fighting a lich to get it."

The priestess nodded. "He was probably very proud of it before he died because he fights like a fiend to keep it now. I know because I've tried to take that damned belt from him so many times, and his penis would surely fall right off if he lost the belt."

"Make some more of that potion before we leave."

"Why? You're not going to try to steal Wogon's penis."

"No, I want Lothar's."

The priestess frowns. "You've got a big penis again. Can't you just let me go?"

I smirked and held up my soft dick. "This isn't big! This isn't nearly what I had originally. We've got a long way to go."

While the priestess used the fire to cook some more potion, I had sex with Ella from behind. She got down on all fours and I pumped my erection into her from behind so I wouldn't have to look at her flat chest.

"Ah, you fucking bastard!" shrieked Ella as I shot my seed into her again, "Stop putting that damned stuff in me!"

I chuckled and turned to the priestess. "Isn't that potion done yet?"

"It's almost done. It takes time. Go wash up and it'll be finished."

I went to the river to rinse my dick and when I came back Ella and the priestess were talking in low voices. When I got close enough to hear what they were saying, they stopped.

We began the walk toward Wogon's castle. The priestess led the way, and Ella took up the rear. She often looked over her shoulder as if making sure that no one was following us.

The next day, the priestess raised her hand for us to stop and said, "We're getting close. We should watch out for the lich from now on."

I looked around carefully. The forest was thick and the trees were old and twisted, with few leaves and many exposed roots. There were no birds, but I sensed the presence of some larger animals.

"I hear something," I said and moved forward ahead of the priestess.

"What is it?" asked Ella, glancing around nervously.

"It sounds like grunting," said the priestess with a frown.

The three of us moved slowly through the trees in a tight group, and then we saw a woman straddling a dwarf and sliding herself up and down his huge dick.

The dwarf was Lothar and I soon recognized the naked woman as Nolla, the cleric of Athena who refused to help me when my dick was small.

As I was about to ask the priestess to give me the potion, Nolla suddenly opened her eyes and shrieked. "Evil cleric!"

She sprang off Lothar's huge dick and her large breasts bounced as she scrambled to her feet. "Minion of Loki, your time is up!" She thrust her hand into the sky and called, "Athena! Bless me with a spiritual weapon!"

A beam of light appeared around Nolla and then a glowing sword appeared in her hand.

The priestess was laughing. "You're going to kill me? That's so cute. Why don't you chew on a chaotic hammer spell." Bolts of rainbow lightning appeared all around her, shooting through Ella and me, dancing across our skin and bouncing off the trees.

As Nolla charged, the lightning struck her in the chest and sent her flying. She screamed and her back slammed into a tree. Her breasts were smoking as she staggered to her knees.

A bolt of shimmering blue, red, orange, and green lightning struck Lothar's raised dick like a lightning rod. He howled and grabbed his shaft, then staggered off into the trees.

"You good clerics are so pathetic," said the priestess as she stood over Nolla, "You're all healing and kindness; you can never have true power."

"Try this power," yelled Nolla as she sprang up and swung her sword, "Athena, smite this evil!"

The priestess shrieked so loudly it made my ears ring and dark blue smoke flew up from her chest. She fell on her ass, doubled-over in pain and howling.

"You damned whore!" said the priestess as she stabbed a finger at Nolla, "Disintegrate!"

Nolla swing her sword around to block the green ray that shot out of the priestess's finger. Nolla vanished in a puff of smoke and a pile of sand was left where she had stood.

I laughed as I walked up to where the priestess was writhing. "It looks like you finally got a taste of what you deserve for being evil!"

"Shut up!" The priestess roared like an animal, her eyes wild. She had a cut through her robe and a smoking gash in her left breast. Her hand was pressed against her left cheek and smoke poured through her fingers.

She raised her free hand towards the sky and called, "Loki, heal me," but nothing seemed to happen.

Ella giggled. "I bet you wish you had a good cleric around right now, don't you?" She reached into her backpack and pulled out a vial of red liquid. "Here, take this potion of cure moderate wounds."

While the priestess was moaning over her injuries, I heard Lothar howl from somewhere behind me. He walked off into the forest looking for him. Ella stayed by the priestess's side, trying to make her drink.

When I found the dwarf, he was sitting on the ground with his legs spread and sobbing into his beard. "Oy, no. No, no!" he wailed, "What have you done?"

Elrad was standing above the dwarf and wearing the biggest grin I've ever seen on an elf. He waved an empty vial at me and laughed. "It looks like I'm the one with the bigger penis now."

Gonad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm all for him accidently getting like some huge uncut horse or troll dick, have him get more than he bargained for.
That's a very interesting idea! I probably would never have thought of that. The only problems are figuring out a way to make an accident like that happen, and making sure that he loses access to the potion so that he can't fix himself. I'll see if a chance for it comes up.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
This is a really awesome story. I am especially interested in finding out what the priestess and female Elf have been talking about. I hope they have something nasty planned for the barbarian.

edit

I think the barbarian should end up with even less than he had after the initial switch. Maybe he could take the Lich`s penis, but because the belt of immortality was destroyed or ruined, his big dick melts away. That`s my idea at least.

Last edited:

Gonad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
"Where did you get that potion?" I drew my sword and pointed it at the elf.

"Ella gave it to me. You must have known that she would do that. Only a complete fool would think that a beautiful elf would want a simple human barbarian. She was obviously just staying with you so she could figure out how to get my penis back."

"I wanted that dwarf's dick."

Elrad smiled. "You're never going to get it now. I know how your trick works and you'd have to fight me to get a hold of my penis, but my skills are greater than yours."

I chuckled and punched my fist into my palm. "Oh, a challenge! You do have more fighting skills, but you're as weak as a little girl! Let's go!"

"By the gods," his eyes grew huge and he frowned, "You really want to fight? Hey, wait!"

My fist flew past his head and tore a chunk out of a tree as he snuck aside. He ducked under my next swing and I got nothing but air.

"Let's think this through! We've got no reason to fight," he said, holding out his hands.

My first made a dull thud as it hit his forehead and he flew across the forest. He bounced once before crashing into a tree.

"Okay, now you're really asking for it," he said as he dragged himself to his feet and glared at me.

I charged at him and swung my fist for his chest. My fist passed through where he had been as he jumped up and spun around, smacking an outstretched leg into my chin.

I staggered back and he ducked down. He punched me ten times in the gut before I could get my balance.

"You have extraordinarily hard abs, my friend," he said and then sprung into the air and kneed me in the face.

I wobbled. I swung my arms and wasn't going to lose my balance but then he kicked my legs out from behind and I landed on my back.

"I wasn't going to do this," said the elf, "but you really deserve it," and then he grabbed my dick.

"Ah! You bastard!" I roared. I grabbed his arm and flipped him onto his back.

He yelled and flailed as I got to my feet and swung him through the air by his arm. With a loud crack, his body hit a tree and snapped its trunk. He fell limp as the tree toppled.

"No, no, this can't be happening!" I looked down and tried to grab my dick, but it had already shrunk from 4 inches soft to a tiny 1-inch nub. I rubbed it a few times, trying to get it hard, but a horrified numbness was all over my body and it would not happen.

I clenched my teeth as I felt my rage building. I wanted to kill Elrad, but he wasn't a bad person and I needed his dick, so I held back my fury. I dragged him across the forest by his wrist until I found the women again.

"Priestess, I need the potion!"

"You damned fool," yelled the priestess as she charged toward me, "This is all your fault! If I had been wearing armor, this would never have happened."

I blinked and stared at her. There was a thin vertical scar from below her left eye to her chin and another running through her breast where her robe was torn. "What are you whining about?"

"I have a scar!" she shrieked, "On my face!"

"What are you," I said with a grunt, "an evil high priestess or a little girl? I've got a real problem!"

"Elrad!" yelled Ella as she ran up to meet the elf I was dragging, "What did you do to him, you stupid barbarian?"

"Give me the potion now!" I waved my hand at the priestess.

Ella tore open Elrad's pants and gasped. "By the gods, it's bigger than ever!" A 6-inch soft penis as thick as her wrist flopped out of his pants, then she glared at me. "You are never getting your hands on this!"

She drew a knife and stood over Elrad's body with her knees bent and her eyes locked on me.

I roared. "This can't be happening to me!"

"Go take someone else's penis, you moron," said Ella.

I glanced around the forest. "Where is Tor? He is supposed to be around here somewhere. There must be a camp nearby."

The priestess just glared at me with her arms crossed over her bare breasts.

I waved for her to come. "Let's go, priestess, unless you want another scar."

We left Ella and Elrad and began a search through the forest. The priestess was scowling all the way.

"It makes you look ten times more evil."

"Shut up."

Finally, we found the camp. There were two adventurers sitting around the fire, a male cleric in steel armor and the giant, Tor. The cleric had the symbol of Athena painted on his chest and the priestess stiffened as she saw it.

Tor was seven feet tall and built from pure muscle. He had a five-foot club resting on his shoulder and he dressed in only ragged animal-hide shorts. I noticed that the laces in the front of his shorts were bulging from the size of his giant dick and balls.

While we were still hidden by the trees, we could watch them and hear them talking before they noticed us. I wanted to rush in, but the conversation was interesting for a moment.

"I can't believe that devilish dwarf took all my gold. How could I have known that a little guy like that would have such a big penis?"

Tor chuckled. His voice was deep and rumbling. "You must have known that your dick is pretty small."

"Nolla has never complained," said the cleric with a smirk, "In fact, she's always telling me that I'm biggest she's ever seen."

"She must not have seen very many."

"They sure are taking a long time to get firewood," said the cleric, glancing around, "I mean, all these trees are dead and dry. I could just break off any branch and it would burn. I guess Lothar keeps all his brains in his penis."

Tor smirked and shook his head.

"Give me the potion," I whispered, "You distract the cleric while I take the giant."

"With pleasure," breathed the scowling priestess.

"Huh? What's going on?" rumbled the giant as we stepped out of the trees, "What are you doing here?"

The cleric's eyes bulged as he noticed the bare breasts of the priestess through the tear in her robe.

"Hey, eyes up here," said the priestess with a smirk as she raised a hand above her head. Her hand burst into blue flames and then the fire shot into the cleric's face.

The cleric howled and ran in circles with his hair on fire and his hands covering his face. The priestess cackled. "You're going to pay for what your friend did to me!"

The giant grunted an frowned, then reached for his club. "I don't get what you're doing, but..."

Before he could finish, I ran and jumped into him, ramming my shoulder against his huge chest. He gasped as he lost his breath and fell onto his back.

I put my sword against his neck and said, "Hold still. This will just take a moment."

"I'm going to crush you into paste," he growled, "Hey! What are you doing?" He squirmed as I ripped the laces from his pants and then grabbed his massive dick.

The 7-inch sausage felt squishy in my hand. I'd never held another man's soft dick until then and this one completely filled my hand.

"You damned freak. Let go of my dick!" With one swing of his giant arm, he flung me off and sent me flying.

I landed face first in the dirt and gasped as my balls struck a rock. I rolled over to see a angry giant stomping towards me.

"I'm going to break every bone in your body!" he rumbled.

I felt my dick growing and watched his dick shrinking. Before he reached me, his dangling dick was less than 2 inches long. The end of his dick where the tip had been severed still looked like a stump.

Taking hold of my sword, I pointed as his groin. "Aren't you more worried about your dick?"

"What about my dick?" He scowled and glanced down at himself, then his face contorted and he dropped his club. "My dick! No! This isn't possible! What's happening to me?"

The huge man grabbed his crotch with both hands and ran off into the woods. For several minutes I could hear his low, desperate wailing.

I looked down at myself and sighed in relief. I had expected my dick would be blunted at the end like the giant's, but it was a whole 7-inch tube of flesh with a round tip.

When I got up, the priestess was waiting for me. Blood covered her face and chest, but she was grinning.

"Feeling better?" I said.

"Much."