Size of balls?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by OhCanada, Jul 8, 2004.

1. OhCanada

OhCanada New Member

Do girls care about the the size of your balls and sac? How big is normal? I think mine are normal but the look kinda small in comparison to the penis. Any opinions?

2. Steve26

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hey, dude -- I posted a poll recently asking about ball size, which should give you some sense of what's average. You can find it here.

Based on the slightly distorted bell curve that resulted (skewed by too many responses at the high end -- probably ball pumpers) I'd say that a testicle length of 2" to 2.5" appears to be typical around here.

I'm guessing most women don't notice or care about testicle size much at all ... I don't remember too many LPSG women who've expressed a great deal of interest in it. No doubt there are many others like you here whose nuts appear smaller because they're hanging out in the shadow of a large penis; it's a "concern" that I've seen raised from time to time.

Steve ;)

3. OhCanada

OhCanada New Member

Cool, thanks for the response. Sorry , haven't been here long and havent explored ste fully so i musta missed your poll. But thanks dude.

Draft saved Draft deleted