Size of fully erect changes?

Tripod228mm

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
East Grand Forks (Minnesota, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So, generally I couldn't care less about size. You are the size you are and you have no control over it for the most part.

BUT, I have been thinking about it lately after spending more time in the chat than normal. So, I have been measuring myself at different times. I discovered something:

If I measure myself after I pull out of my wife and I am fully hard, I am almost 9" long. BUT, if I get myself hard, I am never bigger than 7.25" on my own. It's only after I am inside my wife for a bit and she feels me getting harder that I reach the full 9".

Is it just me? It is psychological? I find this extremely fascinating. I also find that it feels different. Getting to 7.25" myself feels comfortable and normal. Getting to 9" inside my wife feels like I am bursting at the seams and am in like an "overdrive" mode or something. The bigger erections also last much longer and I can have multiple orgasms regularly, but getting myself hard and getting myself off, I lose the erection immediately after orgasm, and I never get to the size I am inside of her.

Tripod228mm

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How is it even possible that your erect size varies by almost two inches (7.25" vs. 9")?
Well, soft I am barely 4.5" inches, so even to a "smaller" erection to 7.25" is a lot I guess. I've always been the odd one in all aspects of my life.

Tripod228mm

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
D

deleted875903

I get a little longer and thicker just before cumming.
Same here. My wife has told me more than twice that as I get closer to cumming she can feel my cock swelling up and getting bigger. She said it feels extra thick right when I start cumming. I’m only six inches hard and five and a half around so now I’m curious as to how big my cock gets inside her pussy.

Reactions: flynn
D

deleted300444

I'm always too engrossed in the moment to bother with things like measuring my size when copulating with my wife.

But I bet she could testify to feeling more engorged by you about 25 - 35 seconds before you blow it. I've been told that.

Reactions: deleted875903

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
mine can vary by a half inch. but I have never measured during sex. my wife was a good judge tho " My you're really big tonite., honey" I heard most of the time.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I'm normally a bit over 8". I've felt the same thing described, that inside my wife, or simply during an extended period of sex my erection feels super hard and longer. Once I actually did stop and measure as a ruler happened to be near the bed...it was damned close to 9". I attributed it to just being horny and wearing sex goggles....

Reactions: Deleit