size of girl ~ size of vagina?

LeahCat: Firstly , what do you mean by the size of the vagina? Do you mean the actual depth or how tight the girl feels to you?

TheOverlord

1st Like
Media
I would guess that taller girls would have the ability to go deeper.

I mean, virgins who are 8 feet tall are obviously still gonna be tighter than not-so-much-virgins who are 4 feet tall, but I mean eventual capacity.

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks for the pleasat trip down memory lane, Hungboy.

Every time I thought that I had found a connection between height, hand size, breasts, hips, someone popped up to confound a convenient theory.

So the good news is that you'll just have to get in there to find out for sure. The proof of the pudding remains in the eating!

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lordpendragon, I like the way you think!

I would guess that depth would be more of a factor than tightness, especially amoung non-virgins. A woman's depth is pretty much what it is, whereas how tight she feels to you can have a lot to do with if she keeps the merchandise in shape (kegals). Some girls actually open up more to allow for deeper penetration with heightened arousal, but most are a certain size and pretty well stay that way. I don't know of any physical charatceristics that will let you know ahead of time though, sorry not to be of more help.

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think there's any way to tell at all. I've been with petite women that opened right up and tall or wide-hipped women that need a shoehorn.

LeahCat: Well if you go by someone like me you'd imagine physique has little bearing. Im 5`4 and anglo-Asian but have a very deep vagina (deep but not loose thank you, I do my kegels lol). If you went solely on body size, shape or ethnicity you'd imagine I'd burst with anyone above 7inches.

I definately dont think there's any physical characteristic that would let you know, save for her being some kind of giantess. Take heart though. There might be only one way to know for sure but it'd have to rank as the most pleasurable research assignment ever. :p

cypher13

Experimental Member
Media
There is no corelation between body size, race, build type, eye color, or any physical, mental, emotional or spiritual charateristic and the size of the vagina.

Examples: I once dated a 6'5" woman. She is a wonderful person, I truly enjoy her company and we still chat onthe phone and Internet from time to time. Alas, try though we might, she could take barely half of me. Onthe other hand, I can tell you of a 4'10," 85 pound (soaking wet) Asian woman, 19 years old - as it turned out I was the third man to make love to her. She saw it and said "I hope that does not become a big thing between us!" Ah, Chinese wit! Gotta love it! In any event, from the first try, she invaginated every last centimeter with ease and delight, and it only got better. Yet...until it happened...until she expressed her willingness to try...I really wondered. It was a great relationship until it dawned on the both of us that I was over twice her age.

For the record, the largest vagina I ever encountered belonged to a never-married, middle aged woman who had never given birth. She had "toys" that defied even my belief when I first saw them....and she could draw them into her body with natural suction. Most guys would probably be intimidated; I was just aroused. As I recall, she was about 5'7" and 150 pounds.

Ah memories! Let me enjoy them while I still have them!

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by LeahCat@Dec 30 2004, 02:21 PM
Well if you go by someone like me you'd imagine physique has little bearing. Im 5`4 and anglo-Asian but have a very deep vagina (deep but not loose thank you, I do my kegels lol). If you went solely on body size, shape or ethnicity you'd imagine I'd burst with anyone above 7inches.

I definately dont think there's any physical characteristic that would let you know, save for her being some kind of giantess. Take heart though. There might be only one way to know for sure but it'd have to rank as the most pleasurable research assignment ever. :p
[post=270825]Quoted post[/post]​

Well then you truly are unique there, LeahCat, and contradict most of the stereotypes about small asian women because most either are hesitant about taking an endowment of the consensus of the men here.

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by cypher13@Dec 30 2004, 09:41 AM
....she invaginated every last centimeter with ease and delight....
[post=270847]Quoted post[/post]​

I was about to comment at what a great made-up word 'invaginate' was, until I discovered that it's a real word! Somehow I don't think I'll end up using it in the bedroom, but still, great word that we should all really be using more often. ^_^

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by aloofman+Dec 31 2004, 02:43 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(aloofman &#064; Dec 31 2004, 02:43 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-cypher13@Dec 30 2004, 09:41 AM
....she invaginated every last centimeter with ease and delight....
[post=270847]Quoted post[/post]​

I was about to comment at what a great made-up word &#39;invaginate&#39; was, until I discovered that it&#39;s a real word&#33; Somehow I don&#39;t think I&#39;ll end up using it in the bedroom, but still, great word that we should all really be using more often. ^_^
[post=270958]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Not to mention doing more often ;)

longjohn: Most asien woman i have been screwing was really have been so damn thight, And once i had sex whit a woman taller then me she was deeeeeep,i am tall and i pretty big, but she felt like trowing in banana in swimming pool, i feel sorry for her, if not me dick 9x7 is big for her who is?? she need a horse dick or whale dick then, and every man she will met, cant make her happy. It was odd feeling never felt so small eversince.. she was so good looking, and never will she find a man in her dreams lol

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have had petite girls take me deep and "big" girls not be able to handle it. As for a relationship between the two, an unscientific survey of my sex partners (as I remember) most of the shorter/petite females seemed to have "deeper" vaginas. The shortest/most petite girl I have been with was 4&#39;9" and loved to get pounded hard and deep. I also had sex with a girl who was just under 6&#39; and we couldn&#39;t do it in certain positions because I "hit bottom".

NineInchCock_160IQ:
Originally posted by hungboy@Dec 30 2004, 12:57 AM
does the size of the girl usually correspond to the size of her vagina? (usually)?

from my expirience... it does not...
[post=270753]Quoted post[/post]​

female blue whales have vaginas up to ten feet long when fully elongated.

As for human physiology... I haven&#39;t noticed it making a huge difference. I&#39;ve had sex with a lot of small women, asian/hispanic/caucasian.. many under 5&#39;2".. some as short as 4&#39;10"/4&#39;11"... in my experience the smaller girls sometimes feel more insecure about their ability to handle someone of my endowment, but then when we have sex it&#39;s rarely that much of an issue.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
>>Most asien woman i have been screwing was really have been so damn thight,

Concur in some cases. "Tight" sounds all well and good, but no matter how careful and loving and all that gushy stuff, the "baseline" of the vaginal size (is that good English???) can be just small to begin with. Thinking now, of the few shorter gals I&#39;ve been with (I&#39;m 6&#39;2" and in San Francisco) they&#39;ve been asian, and as fun as it is to have someone so light and petite (not to mention exotic), there must be difference as a "baseline". All other things being equal (experience, previous partners), some real small gals haven&#39;t really been the best experiences. I&#39;m not long by no means, but have girth... and there have been tall women that have been too tight, and a shorter gal or two that had me worried how nimble they were... but by in large, there is a difference (in my uncontrolled non-scientific observation)

voodooyoudo: I have casual sex with an asian girl once in a while and I can say she is very tight, and it&#39;s almost like she&#39;s a virgin if we don&#39;t do it once a week.

cmore925: Women come in all shapes and sizes. I have been with short and tall women. My present gf is 5&#39; 2". She was on here with me a couple of days ago and we talked about it later. I have been with a few tall women, 5&#39; 8" or taller, They did not handle me well but the shorter women have not had a problem with my size. My gf does not have any problem handling my size. I am 7.5" x 6". She has been with a guy that was larger than me with no problem. You would think that taller women would handle size better. Especially length.